The Research Assistant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "I think that is something that would have to be experimented with, Professor," she answered.

"Hmm," he responded, his face moving closer to hers. "And if I were to say I wanted you more than I've ever wanted any woman in my life, what would you do?"

"I'd probably kiss you, Professor," she answered in a voice barely above a whisper.

"I want you more than I've ever wanted any woman in my life," he said in a low voice. "I have since the moment you stepped into my classroom. I see you in my dreams in this veil of red." He ran his fingers through her hair. "I hear your voice whispering my name. Not Professor or Dr. Peterson. I hear you whisper it in my ear and you know it without me ever telling you. And that one whisper is how I know that you want me."

Sarah slid one arm around the professor's neck and raised her lips to his ears. "The desire is stronger than the nerves, Matthew," she whispered. The arm around her waist pulled her tight, pulled her into a kiss more passionate than she had ever experienced. Matthew let himself fall to his knees on the floor, pulling Sarah down with him. His hands traveled smoothly over her body over the silky material of her dress. Up and down her sides and slowly to the base of her breasts. She gasped as he cupped her breasts in his hands, his fingers gently flickering over her nipples.

Sarah's hands slid up Matthew's firm upper body to the top button of his shirt and moved back down, unbuttoning each one. Matthew's hands were pulled from Sarah's chest as she slid the sleeves off his strong arms. He lay back on the floor, pulling Sarah on top of him, straddling him. His hands touched the soft skin of her bare knees and he slid his hands up her thighs under her dress, settling on her firm butt. "Hmm," he said softly. "A thong. What other surprises do you have under there?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she responded.

"More than you can possibly imagine," he almost growled. Sarah could feel the bulge in Matthew's pants growing beneath her. His hands slid over her back, tracing the zipper of her dress. With no effort at all, the zipper was undone. Sarah sat up, allowing Matthew to pull the dress over her bare arms exposing the blue bra and matching thong. Matthew slipped out from beneath her, unable to take his eyes off of her body. There she knelt, legs still spread from where Matthew had once been, showing off her athletic body, her red hair draped over her shoulders and hips. Matthew was unable to speak.

He crawled up to her, kissing her belly. His hands slid up her body from the backs of her thighs, over her butt, to her shoulders and back down again. Her fingers slid down his chest, over his belly, to the button of his jeans. With a snap of the finger, the button was undone and she was slowly lowering the zipper over the hardness beneath. Matthew pulled his pants off quickly and resumed the caressing of Sarah's body. He pulled her close to him. Sarah could feel his penis, longing for attention, pressing against her belly through his boxer shorts.

His hands expertly unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor. The streetlight outside glimmered off a small, golden hoop through Sarah's erect left nipple. Matthew sat back on his legs. "OK, a thong and a nipple ring. Anything else I should be aware of?"

Sarah giggled. "Only the tattoo," she replied and bent over to show the image of a raven carrying a red rose in its beak just above her underwear. Matthew took her by the upper arms and pulled her back to her knees. He seemed fascinated by the nipple ring, flicking it up and down and tugging it gently causing Sarah to moan slightly. The other hand cupped her right breast as he leaned down, his lips encircling her nipple, his tongue tracing circles around it. "Mmm," she said softly, biting her lower lip.

As he continued to suck on her nipple, his hands slid down her sides and pulled her underpants down to her knees where Sarah then kicked them off. As he raised his head, he slipped out of his own underwear, his fully erect penis bouncing to attention. Sarah went to touch it, but Matthew clasped her wrists. "Not yet, sweetie," he said, that mischievous look back in his eye.

He lay down on his back, looking up at Sarah's body. She smiled at him, not quite sure what he was going to do, but knowing that she would love it. His hands slid between her knees, pushing them apart and traveled slowly up her inner thighs to the light wisp of red hair. One finger gently ran up the center of her pussy causing Sarah to cry out. Matthew smiled at her reaction. She was soaked. Matthew pulled himself so that his mouth was directly below her dripping pussy. Sarah longed to touch the long, thick penis that was pointing at the ceiling. The thought didn't last long at the first touch of his tongue to her clit. She almost screamed, it felt so good. His tongue flickered over her clit, darting in and out of his mouth, tracing circles around the wet mound. He sucked her clit into his mouth, gently biting and rubbing vigorously with his tongue. Sarah found herself moving her hips, grinding her pussy into his face.

And then the real pleasure began. It started small so that she whimpered softly. As it grew, her legs tensed, her back arched so that her head lay on the couch. It seemed to fill her entire body and she really did scream out as the orgasm ripped through her and he buried his face in her pussy, not letting go until the spasms began to subside and then flicking his tongue over her clit until they had gone completely and the feeling began to swell again.

Matthew sat up. Sarah wanted more. She kissed him deeply, tasting her own juices on his lips. There was an emptiness that needed to be filled and she was hungry. Matthew lowered her to the floor, kissing her neck. He whispered in her ear, "I have to have you, have to be in you."

"Take me, Matthew," she said breathlessly. He positioned himself between her legs. Sarah leaned up on her elbows. Matthew looked down at her, drinking in the sight of her body. He didn't notice her hand sneak out to touch his penis and he didn't push her away. He simply groaned and allowed her to tease his penis with the tips of her fingers. She wrapped her hand loosely around his shaft and moved it slowly up and down. She stopped suddenly when Matthew looked intensely into her eyes and pushed her hands to the floor, holding them down gently.

Matthew took his rock hard penis in one hand and ran it gently over Sarah's entire pussy. Sarah could feel that same feeling begin to rise again and moaned softly. He positioned the head of his penis at the opening of her vagina. Sarah wanted nothing more than to have this thick rod inside of her. She felt the opening begin to stretch as he eased the penis in. It met resistance and some pain arose. Matthew watched her eyes the entire time, worried about hurting her. He pushed a little further and something started to give way. After a moment, the pain was gone and the need to be filled re-emerged.

Sarah wrapped her arms around Matthew's back and pulled him into her. Matthew lay on top of her, totally still for a moment, his penis totally immersed inside of her. He kissed her deeply as he slid out a little ways and back in slowly. With each movement, Matthew moved a little faster, a little harder. When the movements became thrusts, Sarah moaned out again from somewhere deep within, a place she had no idea existed. Matthew's belly rubbed against her clit at the same time as he pushed himself deep into her.

Out of instinct, Sarah wrapped her legs around Matthew's waist, holding him tight. That feeling began to rise, both from deep within and from without. Sarah moaned in the rhythm of Matthew's quickening thrusts. He squeezed her breast with one hand adding another level to Sarah's pleasure. "Cum for me, Sarah," Matthew breathed onto her neck. "Cum for me. Scream for me."

"Oh, yes Professor!" she cried out. Rising higher, the orgasm began to pass the other. Sarah felt her body tense, felt her fingernails dig into Matthew's back. No sound, no breath as the orgasm continued to climb. "Cum for me, Sarah. Cum for me," became a chant on Sarah's neck as Matthew thrusts became faster, more urgent. Matthew pulled Sarah into his lap as her back arched beyond where he could hold her on the ground, lifting her up and down on his throbbing penis, faster and faster. "Cum for me, Sarah," he said louder as he came closer to his own orgasm.

Sarah's back had arched so far that her head nearly touched the floor when the orgasm finally broke and she screamed. "Oh, GOD, cum for me, Sarah! Cum for meeeeeee... OH!!" Matthew's body tensed and he struggled to hold onto Sarah, both bodies pounding against each other. Sarah moaned as wave after wave crashed into her. Matthew moaned as wave after wave poured out of him. The muscles of her tight pussy clenched around his penis as her orgasm hit its peak leading to his and the semen was emptying from his body. Both of their bodies shook uncontrollably as they collapsed back to the floor, still wrapped around each other.

"Holy shit," Matthew sighed breathlessly.

"Yes, Professor," sighed Sarah.

Pulling the blanket from the couch over their naked and entwined bodies, professor and student slept soundly through the early hours of Christmas morning while the snow fell outside.

To be continued...

12