The Resort

Story Info
Laurie gets some new black experiences at the Domino Resort.
5.7k words
4.14
139.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers

If you have the time you can e-mail me and tell me what you thought.

*****

The sun was shining outside as Laurie and David drove into the town of Mynt. They were on their way to the Domino Resort.

Laurie and David were on vacation and had driven all the way from New York. It was mainly Laurie's idea to come here. She had heard about the Resort from a friend of hers, and after hearing what her friend had to say about it, she just knew that she had to go.

Her husband David wasn't that happy about the idea. But he would do anything for her, so he eventually agreed.

It was a couple of months ago that he received the shocking news from his wife, that she had been seeing a bunch of black men.

After that things changed, but strangely enough not the love he had for Laurie.

Laurie had even brought some of those guys home to their house, and David had to watch as she slept with them in front of him.

David is 28 years old and about 6 feet tall. He is quite a skinny person and not a person who would work out.

David works as a stock broker for a large firm. He makes quite a good living, so Laurie and he doesn't have to worry about the financial side of their life.

Because of David's job, Laurie doesn't need to work and she doesn't. In the days she spends most of her time shopping in the city.

Laurie is 25 years old and blonde. She is about 5 foot 5 inches tall and weights about 125 pounds. She has always had a great body, long smooth legs, thin waist, a very firm ass and a pair of perky C-cup breasts.

In other words, she's a real head turner.

As they drove through the town of Mynt they looked around.

"This really is a small town." Laurie said.

"Yeah, it's not New York." David said as he looked over at his wife.

Laurie had a small light colored dress on, which showed quite a bit of cleavage.

"Look honey, there's a sign over there." Laurie said pointing at the sign.

The sign read: The Domino Resort - 1 Mile.

"We're almost there." Laurie said smiling.

"Yeah." David said as he remembered what Laurie had told him about the Resort.

They drove for a few minutes more, then they saw a large building with a two line drive way up to it.

"There it is." Laurie said looking at a Domino sign.

David then drove up the drive way and parked in front of the Resort. As they parked there came out a blonde woman wearing only a bikini with the Domino Resort name tag on it.

David and Laurie then got out of the car.

"Welcome to the Domino Resort." The woman said.

"Hello, hi." David and Laurie said back.

"If you give me your key, I'll have someone park your car and bring up the suitcases to your rooms." The woman told them.

David handed her the keys to the car as he looked at her in that small bikini. Then they heard her ring a bell.

And soon out came this white male wearing only an apron and a small cap on his head. As the man walked by them they also saw that he wore, what appeared to be a tight pair of panties.

David looked a bit stunned at this, but Laurie just giggled.

"You can go in now, this panty boy will bring up your suitcases." The woman told them.

Laurie and David then walked through the front doors of the Resort. As they came inside they walked over to the front desk. There stood a woman behind the desk and she was also wearing a bikini.

"Hi, I think you have reservations for us." Laurie told the woman.

"Your names." She asked.

"Laurie and David Hill." Laurie told her.

"Yes, we do. Did you want separate rooms?" The woman asked.

"Well, do you have a suite with two beds in separate rooms?" Laurie asked the woman.

David wasn't surprised that Laurie would ask for a suite with separate bedrooms. At home he was often forced to sleep on a couch when she had home one of those black males.

"Yes, a couple of those are still available." The woman told Laurie.

"Good, we'll take one of those suites." Laurie told her.

"Here's your key." The woman handed it to Laurie.

As they looked around from the front desk they saw a large room to their left that had a bar and a restaurant.

Inside there, they could see more white couples sitting at tables along with a large black male beside the woman.

Before they went up to their room they decided to take the tour around the resort and see what they offered. As they walked around they saw dance floors, inside swimming pools, outside pools, hot tubes and saunas.

It was getting late when they had finished the tour, and they were tired from all of the driving, so they decided to get some sleep.

When they came up to their room they saw a king size bed in the main room, and a smaller one in the other one.

"Well, we know which one is mine." Laurie said as she jumped into the king size.

"Damn, my bed is hard as a rock." David said as he laid down on his small bed.

"Well you will just have to get used to it." Laurie told David.

"Because my bed is reserved for real men." Laurie then said with a smile on her face.

"I know." David said reluctantly.

A half an hour later they both went to bed, in their separate beds.

"Sleep well hubby." Laurie said as she made out a small giggle.

"Night." David said good night.

As David laid in his hard bed he wondered if all the things he had heard about this place was true.

And tomorrow he was about to find out.

The next day after taking a shower Laurie and David were getting ready to go downstairs. Laurie had put on a short skirt along with a tight top with no bra underneath. David could see her hard nipples through her top.

They then went downstairs to the bar/restaurant area.

When they got downstairs they saw a few other white couples sitting in the restaurant area.

"Where should we sit?" David asked Laurie.

"How about over there." Laurie said pointing at a table.

Laurie had pointed to a table next to another couple.

"Ok."

Laurie and David went over to the table and sat down. As they sat down they looked around for a moment.

As Laurie looked at the couple sitting next to them she made eye contact with the woman and they nodded.

The woman at the next table could tell that Laurie and her husband were first timers at the Resort.

"Is this your first time here." The woman asked Laurie.

"Yes it is." Laurie answered.

"I could tell." The woman said.

"Are you two here alone?" The woman then asked Laurie.

"Yes we are." Laurie told her.

"Well, why don't you two join us at our table." The woman said.

Laurie looked at the woman and then at David.

"Ok." Laurie said.

Laurie and David then got up and then sat down at the other couples table.

"I'm Connie and this is my husband Larry." The couple introduced themselves to Laurie and David.

Connie was also a blonde in her early thirties. She wore a short dress that showed a lot of cleavage.

Larry looked like your average white male.

"Hi I'm Laurie and this is my husband David." Laurie and David introduced themselves.

"So when did you two arrive here." Connie asked Laurie.

"Yesterday." Laurie told Connie.

"So did we." Connie told Laurie.

"Have you been here before?" Laurie asked Connie.

"Yeah we've been here a couple of times. And let me just tell you, there's nothing quite like it." Connie told Laurie.

"That's what I've heard." Laurie said smiling.

"Can I ask you when it was that you traded up?" Connie then asked Laurie.

"You mean." Laurie said nodding at one of the black waiters.

"Yes." Connie said.

"Well I think it was a little more than six months ago." Laurie told Connie.

"And you." Laurie asked Connie.

"Well I went black about two years ago. It was the best thing I have ever done." Connie told Laurie.

"Yeah tell me about it." Laurie said and as they both smiled.

David and Larry looked at their wives as they talked about their black experiences.

"So how did your hubby take it when you told him?" Connie asked Laurie.

"Oh he was so sweet, he had thought that he had been enough for me. But I told him that I was getting tired of faking orgasm all of the time, and that from now on I'm only going to be with real men, Black men." Laurie told Connie.

"Actually one of the reasons that we went here, was so that he could learn just how inferior he is to the black male." Laurie told Connie.

David started to feel humiliated there he sat and listened to the things his wife was telling Connie.

"My Larry has already accepted that fact. And now all he gets to do to me is to clean up the mess after my black lover when he's done with me." Connie told Laurie.

"And Larry just loves creampies, don't you Larry." Connie asked her husband.

"Yes dear." Larry told her.

"Listen to that David, that is all that you are going to be allowed to do with me." Laurie told David.

David looked humiliated as he nodded to his wife. Just then when they were talking, a black man came up behind Connie. The black man just reached down into her dress and cupped her left breast. Then he leaned down and gave her a long tongue kiss.

Laurie and David looked at this in awe. And Larry just watched as his wife was being mauled. Although soon Laurie just wished that it was her that the black male was having.

A moment later the guy pulled away from Connie.

"Oh hi Jafar." Connie said smiling.

Jafar was this huge coal black male with muscles all over. He wore nothing but a pair of shorts.

"I see you're here with your sissy hubby again." Jafar said to Connie.

"Yes." She said smiling.

"I just wanted to tell you that we got three guys for your anal tonight." Jafar told Connie.

"Oh thank you." Connie said as she then went down on her knees and kissed his feet.

Laurie and David both wondered about this.

Then as Connie sat down on her chair Jafar walked over to another table. Connie then looked over at Laurie.

"Laurie, have you had an anal stretching before." Connie asked Laurie.

"No, I've never done it like that." Laurie told Connie.

"Let me just tell you, it's great. I mean at first it hurts a little having those 12 inch black cocks up your ass, but soon you just can't have enough." Connie told Laurie.

"And I'm lucky enough to have three big guys doing it to me tonight." Connie then told Laurie.

Laurie smiled a bit.

"Wait a minute, Laurie why don't you join me." Connie then asked Laurie.

"Well I don't know." Laurie said feeling a bit unsure about it, although it did appeal to her.

"Trust me, it'll be great." Connie told her.

"Well...ok." Laurie then agreed.

Hearing this David felt a little disappointed, because he had always wanted to do that to Laurie, but she had always told him no. And now she was going to let those black men take her virgin butt.

"Great." Connie said.

"But I'll have to ask Jafar if you can join us." Connie told her.

"Jafar." Connie then waved at Jafar as he stood and talked to another couple.

But a minute later Jafar came over.

"Jafar, I wanted to ask you if Laurie here could join me tonight at the anal." Connie asked Jafar.

"Well I don't know." Jafar said as he looked at Laurie.

Laurie looked at Jafar smiling, hoping that he would say yes.

"Stand up." He told Laurie.

Laurie looked over at Connie who was nodding to her to stand up. So Laurie stood up.

Jafar then walked over to Laurie and then got behind her. He then reached over from behind of her and grabbed both of her breasts.

Laurie was a little surprised at first, but she had actually hoped that he would do this to her since she saw him do it to Connie.

David watched as Laurie was starting to enjoy herself. Laurie felt Jafars black hands squeeze her breasts.

Then Jafar reached down and pulled up Laurie's skirt and revealed her pantyless pussy.

"Well I need to check her out a little more closely to be sure." Jafar then said as Laurie smiled.

"Is this your hubby?" Jafar asked Laurie.

"Yes." Laurie told him.

"Well wimp, you just sit there while I try out your wife." Jafar told David.

Jafar then walked away with Laurie into a side room. David just sat there and watched as his wife walked away with Jafar.

"Don't you worry David, Jafar will take good care of Laurie." Connie told David as she licked her lips thinking about the things that Jafar was going to do to Laurie.

"Oh I remember the first time with Jafar, god he was great. Do you remember that Larry, I let you watch that time." Connie said to her husband.

"Yes I do." Larry said.

A few minute past.

"Are you thinking about your wife David?" Connie then asked.

"Yes." David said not knowing how to feel about it.

"Well let me tell you." Connie said.

"Jafar is probably stretching your wife's pussy by now." Connie told David.

David was shocked at what Connie had said.

Connie then drank up the drink that she had in front of her.

"Well Larry we should go." Connie told her husband.

And then as Connie and Larry stood up, David saw that Larry was only wearing a T-shirt and a pair of panties.

"You know David, Jafar and Laurie will probably be a while. But when you see her, can you tell her to meet me in room 231 at 8 O'clock." Connie asked David.

"Ok." David said.

After Connie and Larry had left, David sat there for about an hour and then he went up to their room.

The way up to their room all David could think about was his wife being taken by that huge black guy.

Then an hour later Laurie came back to their room. Her clothes and her hair were all messed up.

"Oh god David, I've never cum so hard in my entire life." Laurie said as she walked over to her bed.

"And Jafar told me that I could join Connie tonight." Laurie then said smiling.

David could see that she had dried cum in her hair.

Laurie then got up and took a shower.

A few moments later Laurie came out from the shower wearing a bathrobe.

"David, did Connie tell you anything about tonight." Laurie asked David.

"She told me to tell you to meet her in room 231 at 8 O'clock." David reluctantly told his wife.

"Well I'll better get dressed then." Laurie told him.

Laurie went over to the drawer were she had her clothes.

"David, I thought that you might want to come and watch." Laurie said to David.

David had mixed feelings about this. But at least if he went along, he would get to be with Laurie. Even though he would have to watch her being ravage by black males.

Laurie knew that she wouldn't be inside of her clothes for long after she arrived to room 231, so she only put on a top and a skirt with nothing underneath.

It was now ten to eight so it was time for Laurie and David to go.

"I'm actually a bit nervous David." Laurie told her husband as they walked towards the room.

"Then don't do it." David said quietly to himself so that Laurie wouldn't hear him.

And she didn't.

Then they were at the door to room 231. They knocked and then they went inside.

When they got inside they got a little surprise.

Connie was already there, but she was naked and on her knees in front of three nude big black men. She was giving them head.

"Oh!" Laurie said as she saw them.

The guys and Connie heard them as David and Laurie came in.

"Hi Laurie, you didn't mind that I got started did you?" Connie asked.

"No." Laurie said as she began to walk towards them.

"What the hell is that sissy doing here?" One of the black guys then said, referring to David.

"Oh I thought that he could watch." Laurie told them.

"We don't usually allow sissy boys to watch." Said another of the black men.

"Well I thought it would be nice to let him watch, because David has always wanted to take me in the ass, but I have never allowed him to do that. And now that I'm going to do it with you guys for the first time, I really would like for him to watch knowing that you are taking what he has always wanted." Laurie told the guys.

They looked at each other and then they grinned at David.

"Well ok, he can watch." They told Laurie.

"Thank you." Laurie thanked the black guys.

Laurie then walked over to the guys as she pulled of her top exposing her big boobs. She then sat down next to Connie and they smiled to each other.

One of the guys holding his cock then placed it in front of Laurie's mouth. Laurie looked up at him as she opened her mouth.

She then took his cockhead into her mouth and started to suck on it.

"Mmm." She moaned as she began to slurp on his cock.

Connie was now switching between the two other guys. She sucked one guy and then the other, whilst stroking both of their cocks.

As Laurie was giving her guy a blowjob she looked over at Connie and what she saw amazed her.

Connie was actually able to deepthroat one of the black guys. And his cock had to be at least 10 inches.

"God Connie, how do you do that?" Laurie asked in amazement.

The guys grinned.

Connie then pulled the guys long organ out from her mouth. She had to catche her breath.

"You just have to relax your throat muscles and just let it glide down." Connie told Laurie as she took it all once more down her throat.

Laurie then decided to try it. She returned to her guy and opened her mouth and tried to get as much as she could inside of her mouth.

"Gagh." Laurie soon pulled his cock out from her mouth as she gagged.

"Yeah girl." The black guy said.

But she had only managed to get half of his cock into her mouth.

Then a moment later, one of the guys got behind Connie. He then got his huge shaft up to her butt hole.

"Yeah, shove it in." Connie moaned as she felt him against her ass.

Laurie watched as the guy started to push his cock into her butt. And then his cockhead disappeared into her ass.

"Wow." Laurie said.

"Oh yess." Connie moaned out.

"Now it's your turn." Laurie's guy told her.

"Wait just a second." Laurie said.

"David, come over here." Laurie told David.

David then got up and walked over to his wife. Laurie was now standing up.

"David, pull down my skirt so this black stud can fuck me." Laurie told David.

David looked at his wife as he then reluctantly took a hold of the top of her skirt and then started to pull them down.

"That's it white boy, pull your wife's skirt down." The black guy grinned.

Laurie had now stepped out of her skirt.

"Now you can go back and sit down." Laurie told her husband.

David walked back and sat down only to see the black man getting behind his wife's butt. That guy was going to do what David had always wanted to do to Laurie.

"Spread your ass." The guy told Laurie.

Laurie put her head down against a pillow on the floor as she reached up and spread her ass.

"Please go slow, it's my first time." Laurie told the guy.

"Maybe." The black guy told her.

Laurie felt his big cockhead against her opening butt hole.

"Oh godd." Laurie screamed out as the guy pushed his cock into her tight ass.

"Damn you're tight." The guy grunted as he pushed deeper and deeper into Laurie's butt.

Soon he grabbed her hips and started to move in and out of her.

"Ah ah." Laurie moaned at each of his thrusts.

Then a moment later she got a cock shoved into her mouth. But this guy's cock tasted a bit different. Laurie looked up at the guy and saw that it was the guy that had just fucked Connies ass.

"Yeah suck it slut." He told her.

Laurie was so damn hot by now that she didn't care, she just continued to suck his cock.

Connie had now gotten up on top of the third guy and was slamming down her ass onto his black tool.

Then a few moments later the guy who was pounding Laurie began to grunt heavier.

"Ah yes." The guy grunted as he began to shoot his load into Laurie's ass.

"Yess cum in my ass." Laurie moaned out.

Then as the guy began to slow down and then pull out from her butt, cum started to run out from her ass.

As it stopped pouring out, the guy who Laurie had been sucking got behind of her and shoved his big black cock right into her ass. He then started to pound her hard.

eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers
12