The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

"Yesss oh god yess." Laurie moaned.

"Ahhh yess." Connie then had an orgasm as her guy started to cum inside of her ass.

Then moments later the guy who was fucking Laurie began to grunt.

"Yeah I'm cumming." He grunted.

Laurie felt him cumming inside of her ass as he thrusted a few more times.

David who sat there watching this felt very jealous that it wasn't he who was cumming inside of his wife's ass.

"Oh god, that was great." Laurie told the guys.

"I told you." Connie said.

That night the both of them got fucked three more times up the ass.

The next day Laurie had a bit of trouble walking. As Laurie and David came down to the restaurant area, they met up with Connie and Larry.

Laurie hadn't seen Larry wearing his pair of panties before.

"David, that's what you are going to be wearing tomorrow." Laurie told David.

David looked down and nodded.

Then as they sat down they ordered some coffees. David and Larry ordered plain coffee. Laurie ordered a mocca light and Connie ordered a black mocca with cream.

They talked for a moment, then their coffees were brought to them by this tall muscle chested black male.

They all took their coffees.

"And now for my cream." Connie said as she looked up at the black man.

The black man then pulled down his shorts and out popped his huge fat cock.

Connie then took a hold of his member and started stroking it and then she took it into her mouth.

Connie sucked on it passionately for about 10 minutes then the guy started to grunt.

Connie then got her cup up to his cockhead as she stroked him.

"I just love cream with my coffee." Connie said as Laurie watched as the guy started to cum.

He was spurting his sperm right into her cup.

Both Laurie and David had "Wow" looks on their faces.

As the guy stopped cumming he had shot a lot of his cum into Connies cup.

Connie then thanked him and raised her cup and took a sip.

"Mmm, delicious." Connie said.

Laurie looked at Connie with what could only be described as jealous eyes.

"Do you want a taste?" Connie asked Laurie.

"Yes please." Laurie told her.

Laurie had always had a thing for sperm.

She took Connies cup and then tasted her coffee with cream.

"Mmm yes, that was delicious." Laurie told Connie and they both smiled.

"You know Laurie, I just checked the activities menu and I saw a particular party that just opened up tomorrow. And I think we would both enjoy this kind of a party." Connie told Laurie.

"What kind of party is it?" Laurie asked curiously.

"It's called a bukkake party." Connie told Laurie.

"A bukkake party? I've never heard about that before, what is it?" Laurie asked Connie.

"Well, if you've never heard about it then I don't want to spoil the surprise for you. But I can tell you this much, if you like cum then you will just love this party." Connie told Laurie.

By this time Laurie had gotten very curious about what it could be.

"Should I sign us up for it, the party is for max two women." Connie said to Laurie.

"Well ok." Laurie said eager to find out what it is.

"But this time, leave your hubby down here or somewhere else." Connie told Laurie.

"Ok." Laurie said as she looked over and smiled at David.

The rest of the day past quickly. And that night all that Laurie could think about was this bukkake party.

The next day as Laurie and David was getting dressed, Laurie came over to David with a pair of her panties.

"Did you forget what you were going to wear today?" Laurie asked David as she handed him a pair of panties.

"No, I remembered." David said.

"Well put them on." Laurie told him.

"Yes." David said submissively.

David took the panties and then slowly put them on. His dick and balls were squeezed real tight inside of the panties.

"Oh they look so nice on you." Laurie giggled.

This time David was actually thankful that he didn't have a big dick.

"Now that I'm off to the party with Connie, I want you to go downstairs to the bar area so that everyone can see what you are wearing." Laurie told David.

"But... ok." David reluctantly agreed.

A minute later the phone rang in their room. Laurie answered it.

"Hi Laurie its Connie here." Connie said on the other end of the line.

"Hi Connie, I was just about to head over to you." Laurie said.

"Well it was a good thing that I caught you then." Connie told her.

"Have you gotten dressed?" Connie then asked Laurie.

"Almost." Laurie told her.

"Well on these kinds of parties, it's best not to wear anything." Connie told Laurie.

"Oh." Laurie said.

"So just put on a robe and nothing underneath, you'll thank me later." Connie told her.

"Ok." Laurie told her.

"Well, see you in a bit then." Connie said.

"Bye." They told each other as they hung up the phone.

Laurie looked at herself in the mirror. She had put on a short dress, so she started to get undressed. When she had removed her bra and thong panties, she got into her robe.

Then as David and Laurie got out of their room, Laurie said good-bye to David as she began to walk towards Connies room.

As she was walking in the hallway she started to get really aroused. She had never walked around wearing only a robe and nothing underneath outside of her house before. It was actually turning her on.

Then as she came over to Connies room she knocked on the door. A few seconds later Connie opened the door. Connie was also wearing a robe.

"Hi Laurie." Connie said as she got out and closed the door behind her.

"So what room is the party in?" Laurie asked Connie.

"It's in room 200." Connie told her.

They talked a little as they took the elevator up to that floor and then walked over to room 200.

"Well here we are." Said Connie.

Connie then opened the door and they both got inside. It was quite a large room.

"Wow." Laurie said a bit shocked at what she saw inside the room.

Inside the room there stood at least 15 naked black guys.

Connie then took Laurie's hand as she walked her into the center of the room. The guys then formed a kind of a circle around the girls.

"Lets take these off shall we." Connie said as she took off her robe.

Laurie looked at all of the guys and then at Connie, and then Laurie removed her robe as well.

Laurie watched as the black men started to stroke their big cocks. And Laurie couldn't help but to start touching herself.

"This is a bukkake party." Connie then said.

But Laurie still didn't know exactly what it was.

"These guys are all going to cum on us. They are going to drench our faces with their sperm." Connie told Laurie.

"Oh god." Laurie said as she realized that this group of guys were all going to cum on her face and in her mouth.

As she thought about it, it actually got really appealing to her.

Then with out notice, one of the guys came over to Laurie and started pulling his cock faster and faster over her face.

"Oh yes." Laurie moaned as she touched herself.

Then the guy started to spurt his cum right into her face, and by this time Laurie had opened her mouth and had stuck out her tongue.

She felt his cum splash against her chin and then hit her tongue. As the guy stopped cumming, Laurie saw two guys standing over Connie and they were both shooting loads of sperm in her face.

Then two other guys came over to Laurie and just as the first guy walked up to her, he came.

Wads and wads of sperm hit her face and her open mouth. Then the other guy started to spurt his load.

"Oh god yes." Laurie moaned out.

Laurie swallowed all of the cum that she got in her mouth. And just as the first guy stopped cumming, another guy took his place and started to cum into her mouth and on her face.

Laurie could smell the musky smell of their cum as it ran down her face. She could taste the salty and sweet taste of their sperm as she swallowed it.

Laurie's face was being drenched by all of these guys.

Now there stood two black guys over Connie and two guys over Laurie. Laurie and Connies faces were drenched in cum as the new guys started spurting their loads onto their faces.

After each guy had cum, he rested for a few minutes then he started to stroke his cock again. But this time as they began to get ready to cum, they shot their load into a large glass that stood on a table.

As the last guy came on Connie the glass started to fill up.

"Oh god that was incredible." Laurie then said to Connie as she wiped some of the sperm away from near her eyes.

"I told you that if you liked cum that you would love this." Connie then said.

Laurie smiled.

Connie then got over close to Laurie and licked her cum drenched face.

"Mmm, you taste delicious." Connie said.

"So do you." Laurie said as she took a lick on Connies chin.

"There's still a surprise for you." Connie told Laurie.

"What's that?" Laurie said smiling.

Connie pointed to the table where the glass stood.

"Oh wow." Laurie said as she saw the glass with cum.

Both girls watched as each guy got over to the glass and then unloaded his balls of sperm into hit.

A few moments later one of the guys nodded to Connie.

"Lets go." Connie told Laurie as they started to crawl over to the table.

"Wow, it's almost full." Laurie said.

Connie then reached over and picked up the glass.

"Now open your mouth." She told Laurie.

Laurie looked at Connie and then she opened her mouth. Connie tilted the glass a bit and the semen started to pour down into Laurie's open mouth.

Laurie could taste it as it was poured onto her tongue and into her mouth. Then Connie stopped pouring.

Laurie held the cum in her mouth for a bit, then she swallowed it.

"Here." Connie said as she handed the glass to Laurie.

Laurie knew what to do.

She took the glass and then held it up over Connies awaiting mouth.

"Are you ready?" Laurie asked.

"Oh yes." Connie said.

Laurie then slowly started to pour the sperm into Connies mouth.

"Gulp, gulp." Connie swallowed more and more.

Soon there were only a quarter left in the glass. Laurie then held up the glass as she leaned her face down next to Connies, and then poured it into both their mouths.

As the last drop of cum dropped from the glass the girls looked at each other and then gave each other a long kiss.

The guys cheered on the girls.

Then as the guys left the girls laid there for a moment.

"Oh god, I just love black guys cum." Laurie said.

"Me too." Connie said.

After this the remaining days flew by at the Resort. As both Laurie and David and Connie and Larry were leaving, they said good-bye to each other.

"Maybe we'll stop by at your place when we are in New York." Connie said to Laurie.

"That would be great." Laurie told her.

"Or we might plan the next trip to the Resort together." Connie then said.

"Ok." Laurie told her smiling.

Both couples then said good-bye as they left the Domino Resort.

From the forth floor a man looked out through the window of his office at the couples as they left.

"Another black owned couple." The man said.

"Yes." Jafar told the manager of the Resort.

"Good." The manager grinned a little as he then looked down at the white girl giving him a blowjob.

THE END

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers
12