The Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was their last day, since all of them were going back home the next day, they decided to spend the night in bed and fuck all night. Bruce and Dianne said that this trip would have to keep them satisfied a long time because once they get back to Chapel Hill, they have to be on their best behavior. Bill told them to come up to NY for a weekend anytime they wish and spend it at their place and they can repay them with lots of sex.

On the way home, sitting in the plane, Bill turned towards Tracy and asked,

"Wasn't that the best damned vacation we've ever had?"

She smiled and squeezed his arm in agreement.

"Last night, I sucked Jorge and Bruce to orgasm and then Carla from both her organs and Dianne also. The minute we get home I want to eat you out from stem to stern as I didn't eat my favorite pussy last night and miss it!" he said to her.

"Why don't you get down and eat me right now, right here?" she said.

He told her that he'd love to but he didn't think the people around them would appreciate it.

"Although you never know", he added and the thought danced around in his mind for a moment since he really wanted her pussy.

"You know, that vacation started out perfect for me from the very first day when I was lying in the sun and being eaten by that sweet waitress, what was her name?" she asked.

"Simone", he replied.

"Yeah, I was just afraid you were going to get sunburned which would have ruined the whole vacation."

She smiled and told him she'd never let that happen.

12