Shauna & The Repairman

Story Info
A thick ass white girl gets her first taste of BBC.
1.8k words
4.35
46.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's so damn hot in here' Shauna thought to herself. The air conditioner went out and it was a scorching 98 degrees on this hot summer day. "Peace of shit." Shauna mumbled in reference to her boyfriend who said he'd have it fixed but fell through on his promise. He'd gone off to work before she'd even woke up so she was home alone and as hot as could be.

Shauna wasn't the smallest girl but worked enough to keep her voluptuous figure. She stood at 5'2" with the curves men dreamed about measuring at 42F-37-48. The 23 year old brunette full figured woman sat on couch of her apartment on the phone. She was wearing a tank top that barely held her huge tits from spilling out and short shorts that let her ass cheeks hang out.

"Hey I'm Shauna from apartment 102 and my AC isn't working at all and I need someone to come fix it." Shauna spoke into the phone.

A deep voice replied, "OK, I'll be right over."

Within 15 mins she hears a loud knock on the door. She checks the peep hole and sees a large black man on the other side. 'Must be the repairman' she thought and opened the door. He stood at 6'3", dark skinned, and was chiseled as if he worked out for a living, wearing a tight t shirt, jeans, work boots and a tool belt around his waist.

"Shauna is it?" He asked as he looked the thick white woman up and down.

She paused for a second gazing at him 'Now this is a man' she said to herself.

"Shauna?" the black muscular repairman said a second time.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Come on in" She guided him to through the house where the AC unit is. Along the way the repairman focused on her big round white booty bouncing as she walked in front of him. She turned around and caught him looking "I hope you fix it. I am so freaking hot."

He replied, "I'm sure you are. I'm sweating and I haven't even started. Do you mind if I take my shirt off?"

"Um I gue..." before she finished her sentence the repairman took his top off revealing his muscular chest and defined abs. Shauna stares intently as he looks into the AC unit.

"Shauna, turn on the air I think I see what's going on." She struts over to the thermostat and turns it on and it begins to rattle. "Thanks! You can turn it off and could you grab my black screwdriver or my bag?"

Shauna replies, "Sure!" She eagerly bounces towards him and bends over shuffling thru his bag. He gets an eyeful and he looks down at her looking at her big round ass bent over digging in his bag. He tries to adjust his crotch to no avail as his cock starts to bulge in his jeans. She turns around and hands him the screwdriver. "Oh my" Shauna whispers.

The repairman grabs the screwdriver and starts going to work. Shauna stands in the same spot watching as sweat beads appear on the big black mans body and his muscles flex as he works on the AC unit. After a couple minutes he looks up, "Ok sweetheart cut it back on." He watches her again growing harder watching her bubbly ass bounce and jiggle with every step. A large tent forms in his pants just about to his knees.

Shauna turns it on and hear the air come on and skips back to him, "Yes you fixed it! Oh my God!... Oh.. my.. Gawd.." she stops just a couple feet from him and her jaw nearly hits the floor. The tent in his pants is massive.

He looks down, "Sorry I couldn't help it." Shauna is frozen and can't even respond. Mesmerized at the giant bulge in the repairman's pants. "Are you ok?" He asks. Shauna just nods watching him throb in his jeans. "Are you sure?" He asks again.

She moans "Fuck" as she watches him throb through his jeans just inches away from her. Her nipples harden popping through her tank top and becomes increasingly aroused.

The repairman speaks up "Here I'll give you a better look." He unbuckles his belt and undoes his jeans letting them fall to his ankles. A massive black cock springs free from its denim prison bouncing up and down until it stops and juts straight out.

She gasps, still speechless as she examines the large black phallus. She looks closely at the long but thick and extremely veiny shaft leading up to the big mushroom head that now had precum appearing from the slit. Below this monster of a cock was his big sac with balls at least the size of golf balls. He stood there on the stool watching her admire his 12" cock.

Shauna finally speaks, "You are fucking huge." Looking up at him into his eyes drunken with lust and asks, "May I?" He nods and she immediately grabs his big black cock realizing one hand isn't nearly enough and puts her other hand on it as well and begins to slowly stroke it. Her eyes fixated on the giant member in her hands she goes faster realizing precum is starting to ooze out. She leans in and licks it up. Loving what she just tasted she leans in and wraps her lips around his manhood and begins sucking away at it. Her full lips were going to work on this big black stud as she begins bobbing her head up and down picking up speed along the way. She started pushing herself lost in lust for the big black man in front of her. She gets about 5-6 inches deep before gagging on his but that doesn't stop her. At this point she's determined to please the black god.

Shauna continues the oral assault on the huge black cock gagging and choking herself inching more of it into her throat. Her saliva gushes out on each gag as it hangs from her lips and chin and rolls down his long black shaft. She grabs the heavy black meat pole and licks it from his balls up to the tip then back down inhaling one of his balls into her mouth. Working her way back and forth between them as she strokes his shaft with both hands over her head. You can sense the sheer bliss of the young woman as she is coming a black cock slut right before the repairman's eyes. He pulls back making his balls pop out of her mouth then thrusts his hips forward pushing his cock into her throat. He repeats this motion over and over and over fucking her throat vigorously, grunting as he does so. Shauna moans as the monster black dick pounds her pretty face driving over half of it into her throat.

He then yanks her off by her head "God damn girl" he says as he looks down at Shauna with spit hanging from her chin and between her large tits. Along with that his cock and balls are covered in saliva.

They move to her bedroom where Shauna quickly removes her clothes. "Lay you thick ass down and spread those legs for me" the repairman instructs. She obeys quickly revealing her fat wet pussy already soaked. He stands pulls by her ankles to the edge of the bed making her big booty hang off the edge and slaps his hard dick on her fat lips.

"You ready for this white girl?" He says as he slowly pushes the head into her.

Shauna lets out a loud moan, "Ooohh fuck that's big, give me that big black dick."

He teases her pulling it out slapping it on her clit making her squeal, "Say it like you mean it slut!"

Shauna yells, "Please fuck me with you big black dick daddy!" That moment the repairman lunges forward shoving well over half his cock into the tight wet slut. "Ahhhh fuck daddy, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Shauna moans as he begins to pound away at her soaking wet pussy. Every stroke he goes deeper and deeper pinning her ankles back by her ears. He then buried his entire cock into her and her eyes bulge out as the stronger orgasm rips thru her body.

"Hell yeah! Gimme that pussy girl! Cum all over this dick!" Her body starts to shake and her eyes roll back as the repairman drills away balls deep at the thick white slut. "Who's my fuckin slut?!" He grunts at her as he fucks her hard. Each stroke the length of his dick pounding her pussy as her ass bounces underneath her.

"I am daddy!" She moans.

He picks up the pace even more and another orgasms tears thru her this time making her cream on his monster, "You are what slut?!"

She moans in response, "Oooooohh fuuuuck daddy I am your fucking slut! I am your black cock slut! Oooooo shit!"

After a minute or so she finally came down from her orgasmic high and the repairman pulls out his long black cock and flips her over.

He spanks her ass hard making it bounce, "Get your ass up on the bed and arch your back!" She obediently does so and runs her clit as she looks back at him. She slides his dick into her slow but deep until every inch inside her.

She grips the sheets with both fists "Holy fuck that's deeeeep!" He begins long dicking her soaked pussy over and over working it deep into her. Shauna moans uncontrollably as he pumps her harder. Her ass bouncing of his hips making a loud 'smack' sound heard thru the apartment. He is absolutely drilling his new white slut while admiring her thick body bounce and listening to her moan and squeal in pleasure. Shauna now face down into the bed with her ass still arched up receiving the fucking of a lifetime by easily the biggest dick she's ever seen. His huge balls are slapping against her as he pounds her pussy forcefully. She keeps cumming on him moaning loudly speaking in tongue.

The repairman grunts loudly, "Ahh fuck I'm gonna nut!" As his cock swells and throbs inside her. Shauna feels him and another earth shattering orgasm rips through her as he fucks her silly. At the last second he pulls out and strokes his long black cock covered in her cum over her phat white ass and unleashes a torrent of cum all over it. Rope after rope of hot cum lands on Shauna's big ass while she is still cumming herself. He squeezes out every last drop onto her until he's finished.

"Damn bitch that shit was great! Call me if you need me to fix anything else." He quickly gets dress and grabs his back and leaves her laid out on the bed with her ass covered in cum. Shauna was never the same.