The Retreat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

"Do you give up?" he taunted, reversing to scrape her in the other direction.

Leslie thrust her other breast toward him, her eyes defiant. "Never!"

He chuckled and accepted her challenge, treating her other nipple to the same sweet torture. He inflicted just the right amount of pain to bring exquisite pleasure, biting and then soothing the tender flesh. She wriggled her hands, trying to win her freedom, but Cameron easily held her down.

"I'm not letting you go until you beg for mercy," he warned. "When you agree to my terms, I'll release you." He gave her nipple an especially hard tug with his teeth, smiling when she sucked in a gasp.

"Is that the best you can do?" she teased. "I can hardly feel that."

Cameron met her eye with a grin, completely charmed by her defiance. He mentally switched gears, deciding a change of tactics was definitely in order.

"Hmmm," he said thoughtfully.

He nudged her thighs apart with his knee and settled between them, letting the ridge of his erection rest against the crotch of her panties. He moved his hips sinuously, taunting her with pressure and friction while she tried to ignore the blatant temptation. He waited until she had spread her legs wide and was arching her hips against his before continuing.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" he whispered in her ear.

"What?" she gasped.

"You drive me absolutely insane," he murmured, suckling the sensitive flesh of her neck. He rose up on his elbows and caught her eye. "The very first time I saw you, do you know what first caught my eye?"

"What?" she asked again.

"These," he said, running his fingers over her lips. "Your mouth is so sexy. I instantly fantasized about kissing you, feeling those luscious lips against my mouth." He met her eye again and grinned. "Of course, I also fantasized about feeling them against other parts of my anatomy. At the time, I had no idea that you would make those fantasies come true." When she blushed, he chuckled.

"And then, there are these," he said as he cupped one breast with a satisfied sigh. "Do you have any idea how perfect these are?"

She shook her head. "They're far from perfect, and they're starting to sag."

"They're perfect," he insisted, watching in fascination as her nipples quivered beneath his caressing fingers. "I'm a connoisseur when it comes to breasts. Yours are the perfect size, full and pouty. They're so responsive. Sometimes, when you wear certain clothes, I can see the outline of your nipples, and it drives me wild. I can't wait to peel off your clothes and bury my face against them." He illustrated by doing just that, rubbing his cheeks against the inner curves. "Believe me Mrs. Mitchell, I'm a superb judge of tits, and you have a perfect pair."

He gave her nipple a sharp squeeze and grinned when she moaned. He dropped an affectionate kiss on the tip of each breast before turning his attention to the creamy expanse of skin covering her belly. He skimmed his hand lightly over her ribs and along the side of her waist before circling her naval with teasing fingers.

"I'll bet you have no idea how much I love this," he whispered, lowering the waistband of her panties and kneading the slight roundness of her belly. "It's so feminine and soft."

"And covered with stretch marks," Leslie said dryly.

Cameron smiled as he traced one silver mark. "Only a few," he murmured. "and you should be proud of them. They're your badges of honor from carrying the girls. Every time I look at them, I think of how you must have looked when you were pregnant. I'll bet you were glowing and ripe, the most beautiful mom-to-be ever."

Leslie's heart thumped against her ribs as he continued to explore her abdomen. His fingers were warm and firm, and she held her breath as he inched her panties a bit lower and sifted through her thatch of hair.

"And of course, you must know how much I love your legs," he said. He skimmed his hand over the curve of her outer hip and along her thigh, reversing his course along the top curve to the crease at her groin. "That first day, you were wearing a summery dress and high heels. Your skirt hit you about here," he whispered, indicating her mid thigh. "That left everything else visible. You had the most gorgeous pair of legs I had ever seen."

He slowly pulled her stocking off and dropped it on the floor. Then, he lifted her knee and ran his hand along the fleshy part of her calf. He was enthralled by the silky texture of her skin, and he lingered, tracing the fine bones of her ankle and foot. She was no longer struggling, so he released her hands and reached for her other thigh. As he removed her second stocking, he continued in a low, mesmerizing voice.

"I kept hoping for a burst of wind to come along and blow that flowery blue dress out of the way so I could see even more."

"I can't believe you remember what my dress looked like," she breathed.

"How could I forget? I could barely put together a sentence when I was imagining these perfectly curved legs wrapped around my waist." She blushed again, and he laughed.

He kissed her, probing her mouth with bold strokes as he fondled her hip and thigh. Leslie wrapped her arms around his neck and let him feast. When he ended the kiss, they were both breathing raggedly. His smile was devilish as he sat up on his knees and ran a finger along her crotch. Her panties were soaked. He traced her slit several times, his fingers venturing beneath the edges of the fabric in stealthy caresses that left her panting. He brought his hand to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm, delicious!" he said with a heart stopping grin.

Leslie bit her bottom lip and whimpered, thrusting her hips up toward him for more. Her pussy felt achy and empty, and she reached for him.

Cameron slowly peeled her panties off and showed them to her. He raised one teasing brow as he showed her how wet they were. When she moaned, he chuckled and tossed them aside. He ran his hands up the inside of her thighs, spreading them wide. For long moments, he looked at her pussy, touching with just the pads of his fingers to tease her.

"As if all of that wasn't enough to drive a man crazy, there's this," he said in a low growl.

Leslie held her breath as he stroked her. They could both hear the sound of his fingers sliding over her, coaxing even more fluid from her. He teased her clit, pinching it between his thumb and fingers as he probed her with his other hand. She clenched his fingers inside her, helplessly arching against his hand as he stroked deep inside her. She gripped his wrist and shoved his fingers deeper as she released a hungry moan. She needed more!

Cameron's cock was throbbing. She was flowering for him so blatantly, her pink outer lips parted and slick with her dew. He could smell her musky scent, and he drew in deep breaths to savor it. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist sinking into her for very much longer. He held out, waiting impatiently as her desperation heightened. When she was mindless with need, he planted his hands on either side of her head and slid just the tip of his cock into her slit.

"I won't share you with anyone," he whispered, catching and holding her gaze. "You're all mine. Admit it, Leslie."

"I admit it," she groaned, trying to entice him inside. "I admit it!" she cried more loudly. "You win!"

With a triumphant growl, he thrust into her, forcing her breath out on a grateful moan. She gripped his ass in her palms, clutching him closer. He withdrew almost completely before thrusting again, harder than before. He settled into a steady rhythm, neither fast nor slow. She met each thrust, flagrantly accepting him, offering more, coaxing him deeper. When she toppled into the abyss, he was only a heartbeat behind her. He showered her inner walls with hot bursts of his cum, shivering with pleasure as she milked him. He collapsed on top of her. When their breathing slowed and their hearts stopped pounding, he rose onto his elbows and gave her a boyish grin.

"No Mrs. Mitchell, we both win," he whispered, giving her a brief kiss. "I'm the luckiest man alive!"

Leslie laughed softly, combing the hair off his forehead with her fingers. "So much for a career in Vegas! I guess if I want to practice my lap dancing skills, it will have to be with my husband."

Cameron's dimples cut deep grooves in his cheeks as he waggled his eyebrows at her. "Anytime, Mrs. Mitchell. Anytime!"

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers
12