All Comments on 'The Return Ch. 06'

by muirmadra

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

The carmine phife bit was stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much but was sorry it ended without knowing if the gold was found and what was done with it.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's not at all clear why he let Carmine go.

DreddrasDreddrasabout 2 years ago

Among the many extraordinarily and frankly unbelievable feats pulled off by Geoff, I have to say managing to get married on September 31st (a date that doesn't exist) takes the cake!

jflindersjflindersalmost 2 years ago

The reconciliation ruined the whole series for me. In the circumstances-she'd already gone dancing with Bobby, Geoff had made her know his feelings about it and the rumours she was causing-going out drinking and dancing with him again was a sign she couldn't stay home and be faithful. Regardless of the result of the "date" I can't see having anything more to do with her.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

One of the best storys here.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

@jflinders

Yes telling a 20 year old woman who they’re allowed to hang out with always goes so well.

Overall good story. Having it fleshed out would have been a positive but like I said, good story.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Excellent tale. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked your story. The misuse of words and punctuation, in nearly every paragraph, was jarring but the story itself was great.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Overall it is a good story but I take issue with Geoff’s abject apology and blame for leaving after the incident where he caught Sarah in the back of that car. He had warned her about Bobby and she would not listen, acting like a spoiled bitch, not a woman engaged to be married. Yes, he drugged and tried to rape her, but she never should have gone out with him in the first place. It was not Geoff’s fault that she was in that car, and Sarah should have been the one accepting all the blame, not acting the aggrieved party. Do find an editor though, the grammar and spelling problems really detract from the story.

PdgriggsPdgriggsover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very well written. I can't help but think a lot of commentor's did not comprehend the whole story. 10 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story well told, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goodstory. Disappointed you had to put two chapters in Non-Errotic instead of keeping all in one category.

jopstorm(1945)

ribnitinribnitinabout 1 year ago

This series started well, and then kept on deteriorating.

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

Very entertaining and easy to follow. No nitpicking from me

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 year ago

liked it 4 * would have given it 5, but I have problem with good result for cheaters.

In my opinion dating others when you are engaged is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 star series. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really liked it but didn't you say geoff was basically richer than?? why so excited about vegas??

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very good story. Well done

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

Read again. Still a first rate story.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story got better when it moved away from the heartbreak and the sexual assault and seduction part. Little odd that he would be so polite to Carmine who was going to kill all of them including his daughter and Sarah. The Bernie Phife thing was a bit peculiar. But again story got more interesting when it moved way from the original LW theme.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really? Inviting the mob hitman who was going to kill Sarah, Becky and his friends to their wedding?

DazzyDDazzyD2 months ago

Net effect on all these chapters would, be 4plus! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I wonder how many Navy SEALs would scream at the sight of a moray? There were some really good lines and some really terrible ones. Not much mention of the treasure after he gets home other than a small mention of something stored in the basement and that he's filthy rich. Like Count of Monte Cristo rich? I guess that is a story for another day.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermuirmadra@muirmadra
A young 58 year old California boy born in Florida, raised in the Northwest and settled in Southern CA. Someday, I may actually grow up. But, not now!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Return Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Return Series Info