All Comments on 'The Return of Nicholas Collins'

by wildcat1971_2000

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good job

great story I hope to hear more about possible Romi in her later years

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved it! It's nice to read a well-planned story.

CindersglasslipperCindersglasslipperover 17 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

I've read this and re-read this endless times with you over the last year and i have to say ducks that the finished product is perfect. I still yearn for Roni's story cause i know she is lurking within you, so get to writing it woman!!! Your public awaits...

i loved it before and i love it even more now.. well done babe its perfect..

Tarot BarnesTarot Barnesover 17 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This is a fantastic story.

I have to saY I felt Chat was a little cliched as a totally evil villain but that was completely overshaddowed by the other chracters, sizzling romance and well paced plot.

Thank you for sharing it with us :)

Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow is all I can say!

This was an amazing story! I felt so bad for Nocholas,but I am glad that he and Rachael are finally together. I hope to hear Roni's story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Read

Loved every page !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Truly amazing masterpiece

I was totally drawn into this story, the characters are brilliant and believable, the plot is fantastic and so hot! I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen until I had finished reading your fabulous tale. A resounding round of applause for an extremely talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wowza!

I can't believe just HOW GOOD this story is! It's obvious you've spent a lot of time and effort doing this story, and it's really really paid off. The characterisation and dialogue is just fantastic. The plot, and especially when Roni was getting chased and was SO close to the cabin, kept me on the edge of my seat. I really wanted Rach and Nick to end up together, I couldn't stop reading to see if it would happen. And the sex was HOT! Really sexy! Well done! Zera x

Blueheart0Blueheart0almost 17 years ago
Fabulous

Really. I enjoyed it very much. One of the best that I've read here. In fact, I hope that you are writing professionally as well.

peacelovehipbonespeacelovehipbonesalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

This was really well written. It was just amazing, and I really enjoyed how you made it into all one chapter, with many pages. I really enjoyed it. Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

i loved it that was the best story i have ever read i never meet someone who put a story from the beginning to the end in one story your good.

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
wow

This is one of the best stories i've read in a long, long time. I was getting a bit bored with the things on this site, and then bam! I stumble into this story, and I have to tell you I did not stop till I finished it. Wonderfully written, the characters are awesome, you have a way with words that is just amazing. I'm going to continue reading the rest of your stories. Great job.

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 14 years ago
Incedible!!!

I loved this story and the characters. I really loved that it was all here from beginning to end! Thank you so much for that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I am not ashamed to say that i nearly cried at that. It was well wriien, but most of all the characters were beautifull, thank you for a very good read

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
AH! I loved this!

SO MUCH!

Seriously took me like 2 hours to read (its 4:45am) but it was entirely and endlessly worth it. So incredible. I giggled and laughed and it brought tears to my eyes... Single handedly the best story I have read on Literotica. Thank you so much for writing it! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Astonishing

Took me ages to read, but this was simply an amazing story. The entire idea was perfect, and interesting. Never in my right mind would I have come up with this. The characters were portrayed well, and I loved their personalities. The sex areas were detailed... Very well, so well it could make anyone shiver with delight (had to laugh at my own cheesiness there). You are quite the author, and I'm looking forward to reading some of your other pieces.

ZigPupZigPupover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I skipped anatomy phys lecture and chem lab to read this..

I REGRET NOTHING!!

but seriously this is amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously

As an avid reader of contemporary fantasy novels like those written by Feehan. Publish this on Amazon. It was a fantastic story!!!!!

IvanniaroseIvanniaroseover 11 years ago
Omggg!!!

This is an AMAZING story!! I love it!!!!!

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
DAMN!!!!!!

TRES BIEN. JE L'AI AIME'!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

So amazing. Could we possibly have a sequel?

mapili50mapili50over 9 years ago
Not convinced

I liked this story but I just couldn't believe Nicholas' claims of Rachel being his true love.

I guess when I think of a vampire having a true love, I find it disappointng that he's able to fall in love with someone else while he's supposedly trying to reunite with his true love. I would've preferred this story if it was Rachel who found an intermediary lover - because she is initially rejected by Nicholas and wants to forget him.

1-Rachel loves Dunn, but Dunn dies BEFORE Rachel meets Nicholas. (So Dunn is very different when compared to Susan).

2-Rachel meets Nicholas and is in love with him for months BEFORE he makes her leave. (Not lovers, he seemingly rejects her)

3-Nicholas hopes that when it's safe, he'll be able to find Rachel. While searching for Rachel, Nicholas meets and falls in love with Susan. Really? Wow, he certainly forgot about trying to find Rachel.

What would've happened if Rachel suddenly entered the picture? What would've happened if Susan was turned? It sounds like Nicholas would still be with Susan and his proclamation that Rachel was his true love sounds hollow to me. Rachel is Nicholas' true love AS LONG AS Susan isn't around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BEST EVER!

Absolutely brilliant! you should be writing for a living.

jassanajassanaover 6 years ago
fantastic story

I loved every second of this! One question... where can I get a Nicholas of my own?

Really, though, one of the best stories I've read in quite a while. Amazing job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous