The Return Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard that you needed some assistance in here." he said.

"My master would not be happy if you released me." I commented in case that was what he was proposing.

He leered and grinned and said "Not on your life. I like you just the way you are."

Glancing down at his crotch, I noticed a visible large swelling there. He was obviously packing a large cock. He stepped between my legs and took the book from my hand. Rubbing his hands down my body, he dipped a large black finger into me and when he came up very wet, he grinned and said, "I think you are ready for what I have."

Leaving his pants on and pulling his large hard black cock from his pants, he pushed it into my face. Putting my hands around the back of his legs, I tasted the mustiness of him. He is so large he does not easily fit into my mouth and my mouth stretched uncomfortably to fit around him. He pushed into my mouth more and started to moan.

"Oh you are a slut and need to take this, all of it." He stammered.

I do my best to give him a good blow job but he wants more than I can handle. He pulled out of my mouth and suggested that he will try my pussy instead. He stripped off his pants, but left his shirt on. Grabbing two pillows from the bed, he raised my ass which gives him better access to my pussy from the angle I am bound. The height strained the length of my binding, pulling on my limbs. Placing one knee on the couch and kneeling, he guided his large thick cock into me. I have never had anything that large and thick try to enter me and I am groaned and strained to accommodate him. I felt him make headway into me and I felt like I had just had a turkey stuffed inside me. My binding kept me from moving to much and he is soon satisfied that he is in enough to begin to thrust.

About that time, the maid returned to the room and began to watch. She is grinned at the sight and I saw her from the corner of my eye as she started to squirm. The black man's large hands started to squeeze and maul my breasts. I got hotter from this attention and the maid saw my reaction. She lifted her dress and removed some basic underwear and then approached my face. I have laid my head back on the sofa's arm for support. She straddled my face and pushed her wet hairy pussy into my face. The maintenance man stopped thrusting.

"I got to slow down. This is too good to blow too quick." He grunted.

I licked her pussy as well as I could. There is not much room for me to find my way there and my hands don't reach to help spread her lips. I felt her hands also on my tits and she ground her pussy into my face.

"I can unbind her if you wish." I heard Jim's voice. I could not see him but I could envision his cock growing in the sight of me getting plugged by this black stranger and by me eating the maid.

"I am fine with her just the way she is." I recognize the maintenance man's voice

The next thing I feel is Jim's hands as they ran the length of my body and patted my face.

"Oh sweetie, I love the look of you like this." He said.

A few minutes, the maid gushed over my face as I successfully ate her to an orgasm. She got down from her perch on the sofa and I could once again see what is going on around me. Jim had his hands all over her, her dress was open and he has been playing with her hefty bosom. He is naked, his hard cock jutting forward. He pulled her towards the bed and was getting ready to take her from behind. The maintenance man had once again sped things up and I am getting plowed with a thick hard stick. He leaned forward and bit my left nipple and played hard with my right tit. As I moaned in the combination of pain and pleasure that this action brought, I could feel him tense and start to convulse. He was coming in great gobs of cum. He arched back and grabbed my hips and thrust into me slowly but deliberately.

"AH Shit" He screamed. "I have never had a bound woman before but this is a high."

He pulled his cock from within me, holding its length with his hand.

"She will clean you up if you let her." Jim panted to him as he continued to plow the maid from behind.

The black man brought his cock to my mouth and almost snarled "Clean it good, slut. Your master says you should."

I do my best to lick the mixture of my juices and his cum from his softening cock. I wonder if he will harden again. I don't get to find out before the beeper in his shirt pocket goes off.

"Damn, I have to go. I'd have another go at this bitch if I had the chance to."

Jim said, "Maybe later we can try it again."

The man nodded, withdrew his cock and reached for his undershorts and work pants, slides them on and heads towards the door.

"Thanks for the opportunity to fix this lady's problem," he drawled to the maid as he left the room.

She was about to come and Jim is almost there too. I am now in a position to watch as I saw his buttocks flex - that signals he is about to shoot. He reached around, pulled up her dress and diddled her clit for just a second. That is enough to put her over the edge and she came again for the second time in just a few minutes. Jim then let go and shoots into her. I wish that was mine but I guess I got my share.

The maid moved away from Jim, straightened her dress murmured thanks to both of us and then hustled out of the door.

Jim looked at me. We are both tired from the exertion. We talked about how turned on we were by this sex with strangers. He asked me how I liked being bound and I told him I loved it. It was freeing. By not being able to leave, I was able to just go with the flow.

He unbound my arms and legs, kissed me sweetly. And we showered together but separately.

He took me out for the afternoon as if there is nothing special sparking between us and we have a casual lazy afternoon exploring the city. You would not have known anything was amiss with us at all.

We have dinner before returning to the hotel. He fed me several Long Island Ice Teas. As per the rules, I stripped when entering the room but Jim stays dressed. The power exchange of this was a turn on. He was trying to relax my muscles and he knows that it doesn't really matter if I am still drunk tomorrow. I packed my suitcase for an early morning return and he watched me as I moved around the room. Every few minutes he made me drink a strong drink. I was really feeling the alcohol. He grabbed my nipple clamps and placed them on my nipples. Finally, sitting in the desk chair, he ordered me to kneel. He used a couple of zip ties to tie my hands behind my back and then demanded that I suck his cock. He still had his trousers on. I used my mouth to get his pants open and free his hard cock.

He came on my face. He then scooped his cum from my face and fed it to me. He had me turn around and face the bed and then helped me as he bent me over the bed and smacked my ass. He then ate my clit again and again and again. I came so many times that I was sore from all of the attention. He wouldn't stop. He said he wanted to make sure I was good and satisfied and besides he was a getting an extra ration later that night and he wanted to make sure I was fully relaxed before he did. As he hardens again, he entered me from behind and stuck a small butt plug in my ass. I knew his goal was to take my 50 year old virgin ass.

He snipped the zip ties and told me he was going to leave the butt plug in until the middle of the night. Perhaps then he can take my ass.

In the middle of the night, I felt a cold lubed finger in my cunt. He pushed me to my knees, removed the butt plug, inserted a small lubed dildo that he had bought me on our first weekend and after a few minutes of work; he inserted the larger dildo he bought me on our second weekend. This one was uncomfortable but it does not hurt. The butt plug having been in so long has relaxed my sphincter muscle and I was still very relaxed from all of the drinking. He was so hard with thought of finally taking my ass. After a few movements of the dildo he removed it. He lubed his cock good and pressed the tip at the entrance of my ass and it easily opened to accept him. He pushed forward. I start to tense and he smacked my ass and told me to relax. This time he is going to take my anal virginity. He pressed a little harder and the head slipped in. I groaned but knowing he is in and I am no longer a virgin back there is so exciting that the pain was virtually unnoticeable. A few more moments of effort and his cock was about half way in. I am feeling full but the pain had subsided. He reached around to squeeze my tits and pull my nipples. The pain in my ass was ignored for the pain in my nipples and that is a pain I love. All of sudden, I felt his cock hair on my ass and I know he is fully in me. He slapped my ass in victory and slowly began to pump. I know that I am going to get an ass full of cum -- the question is how long will it take.

Within a few moments, he deposited the cum in my ass and cradles me in his arms as we return to sleep without washing up.

The next morning,I need a quick shower before jumping on the shuttle to the airport to catch a flight about 4 hours before he leaves. When will I see him again?

12