The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Be right there," as he stood to go below.

"What the hell, if you can take care of one, you surely ought to be able to handle two." I offered.

By the time I got below Tom was on his back with his cock standing proud and Roz was just about to lower herself on it. I stripped quickly and climbed aboard. I swung my leg over his chest so that I could position my pussy over his face. I was just kneeling over his face and lowered my pussy to just above the range of his tongue and then went down ever so slowly. It wasn't long before I could feel Roz rising and falling on his beautiful cock. Before she lowered herself I could see it was at least nine inches and by then it was all the way in her. I held my pussy off his face just a little so his tongue would have the space to find and then work my clit. He soon had it clamped between his lips and his tongue was performing absolute magic. I dropped all the way down and was soon squishing my pussy all over his face. He had a small moustache and the bristles from it were really doing a number on my clit. I could feel Roz's hands holding my shoulders. She was moving so wildly she needed something to hold onto.

It wasn't long before I was having a cataclysmic orgasm. It must have been his moustache that was doing it to me but my clit felt alive; it was as if it had a mind of its own. I gave my hips one final squishing before climbing off him. He and Roz were still going at it but I could hear the same type of moans I heard coming out of her when Jen was doing her last night. It wasn't long before she did her thing. She fell forward and just lay there gasping. Tom had shot his load deep in her and as I turned to look at her I could see the juices running out of her and down the sides of his shaft. Whew, what a lunch break.

Roz and I were kidding him for the next half-hour or so about getting so lucky that he had two gals at the same time.

He laughed and said, "What else would you expect from a perfect lover?"

Roz gave him a little more than playful swat on his now limp cock and he roared.

He looked over at me and said, "Cath, as long as I have a face you have a place to sit."

It was my time to laugh.

"Now let's get something straight. I have had my pussy eaten twice in twelve hours but haven't had a cock in it. Tom, you WILL be at our place tonight to take care of that problem. WON'T you?

"Yes, Mam."

"Bring condoms or NOTHING. Make sure you get a large pack." I said with a smile showing in my eyes.

We were cleaned up, dressed and back in the cockpit by the time Frank and Ruth returned. The sail back to the harbor was nice but uneventful. As we were docking, another one of our boats was arriving with the third already tied up. Kim was standing at the bow of the one coming in and I asked her how their day went and she smiled from ear to ear and rolled her eyes. Looked as if they had it as good as we did.

We invited the crews to our place for dinner and told them to bring along another four or five guys. . It was going to be simple; pizza, wine and beer with a salad on the side. I was hoping it was going to be a repeat of the day.

The pizza was to be delivered at 8 and a number of us wanted to go in for a dip before then. It wasn't long before we had fifteen of our seventeen raising all kind of hell in the water. We were having a blast.

Sally had led the way. She has a terrific body with tits to die for. They are huge yet completely firm and she had learned to ride the little surfboards in on the little waves hitting the shore. She ended up one of the rides right next to me and we chatted for a while. She asked how the sail went and I smiled from ear to ear.

"Don't tell me... You got laid?" she asked.

"Well, not exactly but I had my pussy eaten and Roz had a cock buried deep inside of her but Ruthie had her hole plugged." I answered.

"Shit, I knew I should have went with you." she moaned.

"Don't sweat it," I told her. "We invited the crews to our pizza night and told them to bring along another four or five guys."

"Glory be, there's hope yet. I am horny enough to fuck a dog. I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and haven't been laid since. My pussy is crying for attention."

The guys drifted in from 7:30 on. Some of the rest of the girls weren't crazy about the male companionship and what would probably come of it but that was tough. If they didn't want to participate they could just eat their pizza, drink their drinks go for a swim and retire.

The pizza delivery guy needed to borrow a van to carry all we had ordered. We were expecting thirty people including the guys.

I introduced Capt. Tom and Frank to Sally and some of the other gals who happened to be near when they showed up and told them to mingle and make their own introductions. I did get Tom alone long enough to tell him to plan on staying the night...with me unless he got some other ideas and was willing to lose his dick over them. The pizza was being gobbled up at a furious rate and we thought we would need to call for more but things slowed down about the time the sunset. Some of the gals who hadn't been drinking decided to go for a swim and when I looked down at the water I could see three of them sans bathing suits. The guys saw them as well and slowly but surely drifted down to the sand and had their own clothes off and were in the water quickly and playing as if they were school kids with the nude gals. This night was going to turn out to be a winner.

When Sally saw the fun going on in the water she stripped up on the deck and pranced her ass down to join the crowd. It wasn't long before she had her legs wrapped around the waist of one of the guys and was laughing uproariously. Her tits were almost beating the guys face black and blue with the way they were thrashing around but that didn't seem to bother either of them.

When those who were participating in the water games came back up to the deck none of them bothered to get dressed. There were at least 10 guys and gals' bare ass naked scattered around the deck. Some of the guys were getting a bit aroused with the tits being thrust in their face as the fun they were having in the water carried on up on the deck. By now it was completely dark with the only light coming out of the flames in the firepots.

I walked over to the keg of beer on tap to grab a glass and stumbled over something or somebody. When I looked down I could make out a bare ass of a guy who was in the process of pouring the coals to one of our gals. They had found one of the air mattresses we had used for surfing and were putting it to a totally different use. Before long there were asses, tits and cocks showing all over the place. I never counted but I would have bet fourteen out of our seventeen girls were having some wild sex right at that moment.

Tom came over and grabbed me by the hand and jerked me inside of the house. We went up to find an unused bedroom and had to skip over a couple that were in use. When we found a vacant one I pulled him inside and locked the door behind him. I wanted him all to myself without any interruptions.

I pulled down my shorts and flipped my top over on the pile as he was dropping his jeans and shirt. I dropped to my knees and took his long stiff cock deep in my mouth. I cradled his balls and started an up and down motion on his cock.

"Hold on babe. I want to fuck you right now. It will be time enough for pussy eating and blow jobs later on."

He lifted me and carried me over to the bed. As he lay me down he lowered his face and started to nibble my tits. As he did that he had dropped a hand to my pussy and was searching out my clit. He lay down beside me with one of my tits in his mouth and his hand on my clit and I thought I had died and went to heaven. It was awesome. He would take his hand off my clit every now and then and let in slide up and down the inside of my thighs only to return it to the lips of my juiced up pussy. It was driving me wild.

"Tom, no more. I want you to fuck me NOW."

He rolled on top of me holding himself up with one arm while he positioned his cock in front of my pussy and wasted no time pushing it in. I was so wet the first three or four inches went in without a problem. He then started to exert a little more pressure and soon had his entire cock buried deep inside of me. He reached his arms under my legs and lifted them straight up level with his shoulders. Damn, I love it this way. I clamped my legs around the upper part of his back and he had reached down and was cupping each cheek of my ass in his palms. He then started a long slow thrusting and pulling it out almost to the point where it was escaping the clamping of my vaginal muscles and then he drove it back in all the way.

He leaned forward and kissed me long and deep. His tongue was almost touching my tonsils. He then dropped down on me and took one of my nipples between his lips and started to flick his tongue back and forth over it. That did it. I was almost screaming with pleasure. I turned my face and bit down on the pillow to keep from waking the dead. I hadn't been fucked like that in a long long time and was in my glory. We lay like that for some time just chatting and caressing when I announced I needed to use the bathroom and would really like a cold glass of beer.

Now, to find the bathroom without turning the lights on. I stumbled around touching each wall until I found an empty space. It was the doorway to something and I figured it had to be the toilet. Tom followed me in and was rinsing off his cock in the sink as I was sitting on the toilet relieving myself from all the beer I had consumed earlier. I then heard, "Time for that blowjob you mentioned before." It was him and he had positioned himself in front of me and had his stiff cock an inch from my mouth.

Well, what was a girl supposed to do? My hands reached around behind him and cupped a cheek in my palms as I pulled him toward me. It was easy. I soon had the head of his cock and a few inches of it buried in my mouth. I released a hand and brought it around to the front to gently hold his balls and then started massaging them very tenderly. It was his turn to moan. It didn't take much of this and he had wrapped a handful of my hair around his fist and was pulling me onto him even harder. He then started to fuck my mouth. I stopped all of my motions and just let his big cock slide in and out as he was driving it into my mouth. I did reach up to his balls again and just rubbed them gently when I felt his convulsions. He was shooting stream after stream deep in my throat. This really surprised me that he could cum this much after having just filed my pussy with his love juices. What a guy!

This was a first for me. Giving a blowjob as I was sitting there taking a piss.

"Tom, this isn't my bedroom and I would really like to go next door and see if I can rescue mine before it is used like this one we just enjoyed. I would hate for us to go to sleep on sheets soaked with someone else's juices."

We stumbled back downstairs and out to the deck and found quite a few who had either had their fun and were finished or hadn't even started yet. Either way, we each grabbed a couple of beers and bid everyone our adieus and made our way next door. We found out in the morning some of the guys had to bail out since they had charters scheduled in the morning and wanted to get up early to get their boats shipshape.

Tom and I found my bedroom and it wasn't occupied nor had it been. We were grateful.

"C'mon stud. Let's go down on the deck and drink the beers we carried over." I suggested.

There were another few couples sitting around the deck, just bullshitting. It was the first time I had been able to chat with some of the gals since arriving. It was surprising to hear that out of the seventeen gals who attended our little shindig, not one of them was still married. Four had wed and then divorced. Tom was off to the side bullshitting with a few of the other boat Captains.

I got chuckling when I looked around and could see in the moonlight that everyone one of us was bare ass naked. Guys and gals alike. Kim and a guy were lounging in a double deck chair right alongside of me and I could hear her moaning a little. Damn, they were each on their sides and he was fucking her from behind. This was at the same time she was telling me about what a rotten marriage she had. The guy couldn't have been ringing her chimes for her to be able to carry on a normal type of conversation while she was getting laid. Oh well, I didn't have that problem. Some of them suggested going down for a skinny dip and all I could think of was that gal in the movie 'Jaw's' going for a midnight swim and getting consumed by a shark. Nah, I refused the fun and Tom and I finished our beers and went up to the room.

As we were going up the stairs to the bedroom, the hall bathroom door opened and the light filled the hallway. I could see it was Jen coming out of it bare ass naked. I reached out and took her by the hand and led her with us.

"What are you doing Cath? I am sleeping in the other room." she asked.

"Patience Jen."

I had noticed earlier that day, there was a hurricane oil lamp on a ledge by the window with a lighter alongside of it. Obviously living that close to the ocean they were prepared for losing the electricity in a storm.

"Tom, get that thing lit and turn it down very-very low."

He did and it gave off just enough light for us to see one another.

"Jen, this is Tom, Tom meet Jen."

They each said their "Hi's" and turned to look at me. I was the one arranging this thing on the fly.

I sat on the edge of the bed and took Jen's hand pulling her toward me.

"Tom, Jen gave me a great deal of pleasure the first night we were here and I am hoping she will do the same thing again."

"Cathie, I never thought you would announce it to the whole group."

"Jen, I didn't, just to Tom."

I then fell back on the bed and while still holding one of her hands, used my other hand to reach down to my crotch and pull my pussy lips apart.

"Jen, take a look at what is waiting for you."

I could see her actually licking her lips and could feel her pulse racing in the hand I was holding.

"C'mon Jen, do me now," and I pulled her onto the bed with me.

She had her face between my legs before she hit the bed.

All during this time, Tom was just standing back watching what was going on.

He looked at me and I mouthed the words, "FUCK HER."

She was lying on her stomach and had found my clit and was working it magnificently as I looked over at Tom to see him jacking himself hard. In another minute or so he was kneeling over her and when she lifted her head to see what was causing the weight shifting he had already positioned his cock against her pussy lips.

"Oh no, I am a lesbian and I don't fuck guys anymore." She said.

"Relax Jen, you have been fucked before and this will be great. You will be eating my pussy while you have a cock in yours." I nodded to Tom and he pushed in.

She had soon lifted her hips higher to give him a straight line into her pussy.

I reached up and put my hand behind her head again and started the pressure pulling her back to my pussy. Tom was all the way in her and started to thrust.

Her brain may have been thinking "No" but her pussy was saying "Yes."

She had slid up to where she was up on her knees and was throwing her ass back hard at Tom and staying in sync with his every movement. At the same time her mouth was sucking and licking my clit and pussy lips with every bit of intensity she did the first night out on the deck. I was getting more turned on then normal just thinking of what was happening and it wasn't long before my pussy was soaked again with my pussy juices. Jen was getting the first fucking she had had in a long time and I was getting my pussy eaten by her again. I had been eaten, fucked and gave a blowjob all within an hour and a half or so and that wasn't even counting when Tom ate me out on the boat. What a vacation!

From the sound of him, Tom was getting ready to shoot his load again but I yelled at him to slow down. I wanted Jen to have an orgasm caused by her getting laid. He started to go deep and slow and I reached down and played with her tits. I could feel her moving a lot faster and throwing herself back at Tom even harder when she drove her face even deeper in me when she exploded with a gigantic orgasm. She kept throwing her pussy back at him harder and harder and then she pulled her self away from my pussy and pulled him out of her and turned around and took his cock in her mouth and let him finish off by shooting down her throat. Holy Shit, from a lesbian to a sex tigress in one easy lesson.

The three of us just lay there afterwards. Jen was tracing the veins in Tom's cock with her one hand while the other was playing with my clit.

"Guys, I hadn't had sex with a guy for almost ten years and I loved what Tom just did to me. I might have to give some thought to stop eating pussy and start going out with guys again," she joked.

"Jen, you now have the best of both worlds. We will be here another day and night and I am sure Tom will be willing to share his wonderful cock with us and you can certainly eat my pussy as often as you would like."

"That is going to be great Cathie but please don't go spreading it around what we are doing."

She went back to her own room and Tom lay behind me and was soon spooning with me. I could feel his cock starting to rise and felt it slip in my pussy. He had a hand on each of my hips and then began pulling us closer together. Damn, it wasn't long before he was ramming his cock into me as if it were a pile driver. He let go of one of my hips and reached that hand up to play with a tit. His fingers were lightly twisting my nipple as his cock was being driven hard and deep inside me. It didn't take much of that before I was gasping for breath and letting go in one giant orgasm. This guy was one hell of a lover.

The next morning I looked up and found Jen at the coffee pot.

"Jen, you and I don't live very far from one another so I want you to give me a call when we get home tomorrow night. I think we ought to be able to work something out that will be pleasing to each of us."

She looked at me with a solid gleam in her eyes and only said, "You bet."

There wasn't much planned for the day other than to sit around and talk about what we had done since college and where we thought we would be five years from then. I was surprised at how some of the gals turned out. Linda was the smarty-pants in school and she had been out of work for the better part of a year. She had risen to an officer in a large company but they had done some serious outsourcing and her department was eliminated. There was the usual mix of office managers and sales representatives with a few nurses and an art director thrown in. All in all we had done pretty well for ourselves.

Kim had come up with the idea of getting something special for Sally who had done almost everything putting this together. A few gals were going to take a ride back to the little town about twenty miles back. They came back with a nice little nautical clock and barometer set to remind her of this mini vacation. It was presented to her while we were at dinner that night.

Ruth came over to my deck chair with Frank on her arm. This was the first anyone had seen them since our sailing trip. She was glowing from ear to ear. Roz couldn't resist it,

"Ruth, it would appear as if you got as much as you could handle; or at least as much as your pussy could."

Ruth blushed from ear to ear and all the gals around her went into convulsions laughing. But, shy little Ruth wasn't to be outdone,

"Roz, we could hear your screeching as you fucked every guy on the boat crews. Your pussy must be raw. Didn't they mind fucking you on a bed that must have been soaked with the juices of so many guys?

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers