The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers

Roz just fumed but didn't answer.

That did it, every gal who had come near to hear Roz give Ruth some ribbing had come closer and had heard Ruth's response. Their laughter could have been heard back in New York City.

We decided to go back to that little town and treat ourselves to an early farewell dinner. Some of the girls wanted to get an early start back in the morning and didn't want to be up all night. The food and ambiance were fantastic and there were more than a few tears shed. Sally was overwhelmed with her gift

After dinner I drove over to the marine and found Tim piddling around on his boat.

"Well, we are all leaving in the morning and I just dropped by to say goodbye and to let you know how much I enjoyed your company ... as well as your cock." I teased.

"Thanks, I can't remember ever having a better time, even without the sex. Say, would you like to go out for a moonlight sail tonight. We can leave the dock in an hour or so and see the sunset on the water."

"Sounds fantastic. Knowing how cool it gets at night around the water I think I will drop back to the house and grab a sweater and maybe a pair of jeans. Your job will be to get three other studs to join us."

I jumped back into the car and made the round trip in a half-hour but not before gathering Roz, Sally and Ruth to join us.

The boat is forty-four feet long, which is more than a decent size for a sailboat and certainly large enough for the eight of us.

The trip out of the harbor went very nicely. There was just enough wind to fill the sails but not make the boat heel. The wine was flowing freely other than by Tom and Frank ... they had passengers to protect. By the time the sun went down at least six if us had a nice glow on and I could see that Sally, Ruth and a couple of the guys had disappeared below deck. Tom had Frank take the wheel for a while and he and I did some cuddling.

One thing led to another and it seemed as if it wasn't long before I had his cock out and my mouth wrapped around it. We were up on the foredeck with Sally and Roz down below fucking their brains out. Ruth was hanging all over Frank as he steered the boat. The moans coming from the main cabin were turning Tom and I on. I had slipped my jeans down and climbed on top of his cock and let myself slide slowly down until I had it all inside of me. We were facing each other in that position and he started a long kiss that seemed as if it would never end. My tongue was halfway down his throat and I started to ride his shaft like a bronco.

Much to my own embarrassment I shouted, "Ride em Cowboy" as I was taking his shaft deep inside of me.

He started to laugh and his cock soon shriveled and felt like a piece of spaghetti.

"Bullshit, get your face in my pussy and finish me off." I ordered.

It didn't take any more persuasion than that before he had his face buried in me with a few fingers deep in my pussy. He did his old bit of licking up and down the inside of my thighs and that really turned me on. His fingers on his other hand had searched out my tits under my top and were massaging the nipples very gently. It didn't take much of either before I was wrapping my legs around his head and exploding in his face.

We lay out there for a few minutes before going back to the cockpit. All of the other couples were sitting there sipping on their drinks.

We all sat there just chatting with Dave, the Capt. of one of the other boats seated beside me. Sally brought me another wine when she came back up from using the head. I felt Dave's hand brush lightly over my chest as he reached forward to a cockpit table holding bowls of snacks. I thought nothing of it until his hand brushed against my chest a little harder as he brought his hand back. A few minutes later I felt some fingers massaging the back of my neck and as I turned to see who was doing it Dave was looking at me with a deep longing look.

He leaned over to me and whispered, "Would you like to go forward and get a better view of the stars than you can get from here?"

"Sure, why not?" I answered.

We made our way over the legs and feet sticking out all around the cockpit until we could walk up the side deck to the bow of the boat. He was behind me and I felt his arms go around me holding me tight.

"Don't want you falling overboard now do we?"

I leaned back and acknowledged that it would be a sure way to spoil a party.

He turned me to face him and lowered his face to mine and I felt, but couldn't see, his mouth searching out my own. When our lips touched his tongue was busy on my lips until I opened my mouth a little and it slid in very quickly. Damn, this guy can kiss.

We sat on the forward hatch with both of us facing forward and me leaning back against him. He was moving his face around in my hair while his hand moved around my side until it was cupping my tit. He just let it lay there without moving for a while. He moved his butt around and I could soon feel why. He was getting aroused and his cock must have been getting strangled in his pants. I sort of turned sideways and put my arms around his neck and pulled him to me hard for an oh so sweet kiss. As the kiss progressed, I lowered my hand to his crotch and ever so lightly ran it across the front of his pants. Yep, he was as hard as a board.

Maybe I could get the fucking that Tom couldn't give me so I told him to sit with his cock out while I pulled my jeans down and was able to straddle him and lower myself on his stiff dick. Whew, he was a lot bigger than Tom in that regard and I soon felt as if the head of his cock was tickling my tonsils. Since he was sitting on the hard deck, it was going to be up to me to do the moving around. I started to lift myself and then drop back down. The slight rocking of the boat was helping me and I was resting my hands on his shoulders as I raised and lowered myself. His hands had my tits out and were massaging them very tenderly. I love to have my tits touched and he was really doing a job on them. I locked on to his mouth for one huge kiss as my pussy exploded. He wasn't far behind me and I kept up the motion for a little while longer to milk every drop of his juices out of him that I could.

When I returned to the cockpit Frank was doing the steering and neither Tom, Ruth, Roz or Dave were anywhere in sight. I could only imagine what they were up to. It looked as if everyone had enjoyed our moonlight sail.

The wind dropped to only a whisper and we ghosted back into the marina rather than break the peace and quiet by starting the engine. We once again bid our adieus and drove back to the houses.

The next morning was filled with hugging and talk about how we had to do this again and a lot more often. There were winks and smiles all around as we each knew just what we had enjoyed the most.

It was a few hours drive for me to get back to northern New Jersey where I live and I was dragging by the time I pulled into my parking space. I dragged my tired ass out of the car, grabbed my luggage and plopped onto my sofa. The message light was flashing on my answering machine but they could wait until another day and my mailbox was crammed full of mainly advertisements. The min vacation was tremendous but I was glad to be home. I was going to crash for a while before starting on the clean up.

The next afternoon Jen called and asked if she could stop by. She had some things she wanted to talk over with me.

"Sure, come on over." I agreed.

She was there a lot quicker than I expected and she found me still in my sheer pullover nightgown. Just panties and it ---no bra.

She came in and sat on my sofa and looked as if she were flustered.

I couldn't tell if it was because my tits were turning her on again or she had something to chat about that was making her feel this way.

She started to talk but was soon stuttering. "Cath, would you mind putting something else on? I am getting aroused looking at you and just imagining what is beneath your pull-over top."

"Oh hell, not at all. Wait a sec," and I stood and went into my bedroom to pull on a sweatshirt and jeans and returned to the living room.

"Jen what is it you wanted to chat about?"

She was squirming around trying to get comfortable and she had a catch in her voice as she started.

"Cath, you might have wondered why I have been a lesbian. It goes back a long ways; back to when I was sixteen. My mom went out to play bingo one night with some of her lady friends leaving me home alone with my dad. About eight that night, the door to my bedroom slammed open and he came slithering in. I am using that word intentionally, since from that day on I considered him a snake. Well, he came over to the chair I was sitting in and yanked me up and kissed me. While he was kissing me his hands were under my shirt and rubbing my tits. From then on it went downhill fast. He pushed me over to the bed and while he was pulling down my shorts his other had was unfastening his pants. His cock popped out and he was rock hard. He fell on top of me and with one fast motion rammed his huge cock into me. He pumped up and down for a few minutes before pulling himself out of me and then jacked off his cum all over my stomach. He kept calling me a slut all during the time he was raping me and as soon as he finished shooting his cum he pushed me down on him and forced me to lick him clean. I was in hysterics and kept asking him 'Why are you doing this to me?' All he would say was that I pranced around the house half nude a lot just to tease him. That wasn't true but in his mind it was. He then said if I told my mom what had happened he would say I was the one who came on to him. He had a story all cooked up that I had come into the living room and sat on his lap while I was only half dressed and told him I wanted him to fuck me. He knew that would devastate my mother and she would be ruined having a daughter who would do such a thing. Soooo, I kept my mouth shut and never allowed myself to be alone with him again. When I went to college, my roommate asked me out on a date with a couple of guys and I refused. She asked me why and I blurted out I had been raped when I was younger and didn't want anything to do with men. She came over to console me and gently rubbed my shoulders and then her hands drifted down to my tits and one thing led to another and she soon had performed oral sex on me. A few nights later she talked me into doing it to her and from that moment on I had a few women but never a man. Now do you understand why I did what I did on our reunion?"

WOW, by the time she had finished telling me this she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Jen, hush. I'm here and all that's in the past. No one will hurt you again." I went over to her and held her tightly against me.

It took her a long time to settle back down. Her tears had stopped but she was still catching her breath every few seconds.

I held her close and almost purred in her ears, "Shhhh, everything will be all right. How about if you stay with me tonight and we will have a glass or two of wine and just be girls again and chat about a lot of the things we talked about on our mini vacation?"

She sobbed "OK" and I got up and went in and poured some wine.

My apartment has a small balcony and with a table and two chairs. I motioned for her to come out with me and we sat and just talked a bit. I wanted to change the subject so I told her about my job and what I liked and didn't like about it. She was a nurse and she did the same. One of the things that bothered her the most was that the doctors in the hospital came on to her every chance they got. It was hard to blame them. She was one cute looking young woman.

I had nothing much in the house to eat other than a dozen eggs and some bacon so I scrambled up a few and heated some bacon in the microwave and that was our dinner.

"Jen, I'm beat in getting everything back to normal and I am thinking of hitting the sack early tonight. Would you mind?" I asked.

"No, I am ready to hit the sack myself." she answered.

I showered and by the time I had dried off, I looked out into the bedroom and could see that she was already in bed. I normally sleep nude but thought better of it and pulled on a beach cover up.

Sometime in the middle of the night I felt a hand on my breast. It was moving ever so slowly and concentrating on the nipple. It was turning me on but I didn't want to react in case Jen was doing it in her sleep and not aware of it. The hand then moved over to the other tit and started the same thing. Hmmm, what's next?

I soon found out. She had pulled up my cover up and had moved her hand down to my crotch and was just starting to pull my pussy lips apart. She let a couple of fingers delve inside to find my clit and she was soon sliding her fingers up and down on each side of it. It was soon hard and protruding out like a mini cock. I rolled over to face her and she instantly kissed me.

"Cath, you are so understanding. I wish I had told you all about me before today."

"No problem Jen. Now that I am aware of it a lot of things will make more sense." I answered her.

She still had her fingers working my clit but started to drop her face down to my crotch. I was glad I had showered before coming to bed because I felt pretty raunchy with all of the rushing around I did that day.

She stopped using her fingers on my clit and replaced them with her tongue. It did the same thing. Sliding up and down each side of it and then stopping to just lightly flick the tip of it every now and then. She had a couple of fingers starting to bury themselves deep in my pussy and it wasn't long before she was pumping them as if they were a cock. Geez, I wasn't expecting sex tonight but this was really turning me on. I soon had my thighs clamping her head in my crotch and my fingers entwined in her hair, pulling her face into me even further. My orgasm was huge and the rocking of my hips damn near threw her off of me. We each just lay there; me coming down from the orgasm and her just licking up my juices. It was terrific.

She slid up the bed and I cold see her face in the glow from the streetlights coming in through the bedroom window.

"Cath, I enjoyed pleasing you just then even more than I did having Tom fuck me when we were out on the Island. What do you make of that?"

"Jen, from what you told me today, that was the first cock you had in you in almost ten years and it was just 'fucking' not making love. I have a boyfriend I could ask to come over some time and make love to you, not just have sex."

"Well, Cath, maybe sometime but for now I would just as soon make you happy if you don't mind."

"Not at all Jen, Honey. My clit is all yours." I answered.

And that's the way it is between us in North Jersey. I'll keep you posted on any new developments.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
756 Followers