The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg peeled off every stitch of her clothing. We headed for the bathroom. I followed Meg and admired the view. Though her figure was wide and her butt and thighs very ample, she moved gracefully, not with the stereotyped 'waddle' of an overweight person. Though I was not into messy toilet play, I may very well have let Meg subject me to some decidedly 'naughtier' activities than we had pursued so far in our two encounters. I did not open my mouth now, and probably wouldn't; just entertaining thoughts.

Meg maneuvered to the toilet, lifted the lid, and motioned to me. She had said earlier she would love to leave a load in my lap, so I figured it was likely that's what I was in for. She stood facing me and planted a leg on either side of my lap. She put her hands on my shoulders and squatted low enough to guarantee her delivery was on target. I couldn't resist placing my hands at her waist just above her hips. As Meg waited for her body to act, she looked into my face and I saw contentment, eagerness, and desire, but I also noted her desire to please me.

Meg took a deep breath; then she uncorked gas, long and loud in a healthy raspberry buzz. She relaxed as it rolled out, and her eyes widened before it finished. The stink of it hung behind her. While I noticed it, I had at least somewhat grown accustomed to odors people generally think of as bad. Meg suddenly put her lips near my right ear.

"So naughty...but naughty is good," she muttered. I laughed into her broad belly. Now she tensed a little and worked her abdominal muscles, starting the push to get her load of poop out. I focused my attention between her legs, waiting to see her gift as it emerged.

I heard a crackle as it made its way slowly out. Meg took another breath and pushed carefully again. The length of her turd increased, dropping to touch my lap. Again she took a deep breath and pushed. The dense, soft, light-colored mass curled and continued to grow.

With Meg's lips in my ear, she said sternly, "You're in for it now, Joe. This is for you." The balance of the turd dropped into my lap. "Take it, Joe, courtesy of my ass. A huge, stinking log. Enjoy." Suddenly, her demeanor softened. "God, Mommy like," she whispered, her lips working wetly on my right cheek. Shortly, she stepped back, making her way to the cabinet under the sink. Out came the latex gloves like we had used at Amanda's during our first encounter.

While she put them on, I took stock of what rested in my lap. First, heat. Then the prominent smell of rotten eggs. Third, density and weight and a look of softness. Then light color and length, a foot or more. Finally, it had kind of looped over on itself as the end of it hit my lap. Meg was talented; she had even shit big the first time we'd been in the bathroom together at Amanda's. She obviously hadn't lost her touch.

Meg also grabbed a ragged-looking towel. This went on the floor directly in front of me. Gingerly, she worked the fingers of each hand under the log of shit and carefully lifted it, squatting to place it on the towel. Now I could move, without worrying about a mess, and I stood and stepped carefully away from the toilet and towel.

Lifting the ends of the towel, Meg tipped her dump into the toilet with a moderate splash. She wiped thoroughly, dropped the TP, and flushed after closing the lid and carefully disposing of her gloves. I unfastened my shorts and left them on the used towel. Meg folded them together and moved them aside.

My erection stood tall, and I felt it throbbing as I had experienced Meg's delivery effort in real-time and now stood replaying the actions in my head. After allowing her to use the sink to wash her hands, I did the same. Meg gestured to the shower/tub unit tucked on the far wall. I stepped in and she followed. "You better sit down and sprawl out. I'm not done. I gotta pee," Meg informed me. I did as I was told.

My stiffened dick now rested against my belly. Meg put her feet to either side of me again and carefully got to her knees and straddled across my pelvis. I supposed she was going to soak my groin with her watersports.

Without further delay, a short squirt hit my hard penis. I felt warmth, and then I felt it running in multiple directions. Meg relaxed further, and her stream started again and built fast into a hard stream that splashed my cock and ran down the insides of my thighs. Sighing deeply as she emptied and found relief, the strong stream continued and I felt the urge to come building inside me.

Meg must have read my mind. With her stream still strong but starting to subside, she admonished, "Don't you come, Joe. Save it until I'm done." She finished her piss and regained her feet. I sat there, thoroughly wetted down due to Meg's very worthy effort. Shortly I stood. Meg turned on the shower and sprayed my entire groin and upper thighs with the water. She wrapped a hand over my dick and rubbed it. She wet the rest of me, soaped me, rinsed me and washed my hair.

When she finished, she worked on my standard equipment again. Placing my hand on her shoulder and the other around her waist, she turned away from me as both of us remained standing. She backed her ample ass into my cock, and gently started grinding. I dropped my hand off her shoulder and to her waist. Holding with a moderate squeeze, I registered the pressure of her large cheek surrounding my dick. The heat and the rubbing motion.

Unwilling to control myself any longer, I inhaled and groaned as I finally released my love fluid. It was a strong shot, leaving a section of her butt cheek slimy, as well as a portion of my penis. I stood leaning on her and breathing hard, my dick pulsing after the work.

"You slimed my ass," Meg said. "Soap your dick again, then wet me down and soap me. Special effort to take care of my duff." I obliged, wetting her thoroughly, except for her hair. I soaped and lathered her entire body, shoulders to toes, front and back. I lathered her backside thoroughly, rubbing the soap around for an extended period of time, then rinsed it and the rest of her.

She washed her hair, insisting that I stand and cuddle while she did. I played with her ample headlights a little while she rinsed. Finished, both of us stepped out and dried, rinsing the tub as well. We wandered back into the main basement and dressed before returning to the main floor.

It was about five p.m., time to begin thinking about dinner. Valerie was parked in a recliner, and we began throwing ideas around and settled on omelettes with sausage, ham, green peppers, and cheddar cheese. Milk and fruit were added, and we went to a bakery a couple blocks down for a box of assorted donuts. We walked back and did dishes. As we were ready to sit down and enjoy a donut with the comedy movie we had rented earlier, Meg's cell phone chimed. Text message, I guessed.

"That's Amanda. She wants to make a stop here tomorrow night," Meg said.

"Fine with me," I answered. Meg's fingers keyed a reply and sent it.

"She'll probably get here a couple hours before bedtime, maybe while we watch the other movie," she speculated. The movie for tonight went in and we enjoyed a donut each. Meg parked me in her lap, nestling her legs around mine and looping her hands around my middle. She leaned in with her chin on my shoulder. I rested my hands over hers, and enjoyed the feel of Meg's closeness.

We all allowed the movie to draw us in and entertain us, and I noticed Val glance covertly in our direction a few times. I also caught a sly smile playing on her lips. The movie ran through, and while I am generally not a comedy person, I was amused at various points.

As things wound down and we got ready to call it a night, we tended to tooth care before bed and Val was the first of us to crash. Meg and I wandered into her room together.

CHAPTER THREE

I stripped to my boxers and Meg's PJs and lingerie all came off. Both of us sat on the bed. And as I got ready to sprawl out, Meg straddled my lap and looked me in the face.

"Joe," she asked, "are you attracted to me at all? If I asked you to, would you have sex with ne?"

"Sure I could do that for you, and you know there are lots of things about you that I like. Technically, I have Amanda's ok to give you whatever you might ask for. Yes, I have no problem experiencing a desire to sexually please you," I finished.

"Got enough energy to go there tonight before we sleep?"

"Oh, I think so," I admitted, watching her smile at me.

She leaned down on top of me and said, "It's been some time, but I'm not that out of practice. So please, work some magic, Joe. I want to get off for you. Not because I feel I need it because I've been lacking, but because you're here and I want to enjoy an experience with you," she said.

When she had leaned over to talk to me, I had begun to get hard, and her admitting her desire and my imagining what I might do with her and where it might go facilitated more response from my penis.

I tugged my boxers off and relished having her on top of me. "Start slow and easy. I can let you know when to adjust the pace. Even just having you on top of me is nice," I said.

Meg reached into the nightstand next to the bed and produced a couple of condoms. She settled herself further down my legs so she could get at my standard equipment. She used a hand to begin a long, slow stroking motion up and down the shaft. When a couple of minutes had passed and I was fully engaged, Meg opened and applied the condom to my cock.

With it in place, she continued rubbing. With her being naked, I slid one of my own hands to her crotch. I began gently rubbing her labia, eventually cupping my hand and massaging her entire pussy.

I continued until Meg said, "Oh, I'm wet." She lifted herself off me and slid ahead to a better position to receive my member into her. "Is it all right if I slide it in? I don't want it to feel awkward for you," she said.

"No, go ahead," I said. I'd found at least in my case it was easier to let the woman be sure things were properly aligned and went into position smoothly with minimal discomfort. Now, the tip of my penis just parted Meg's labia and began to slide in. Gently, she thrust her hips forward, and slowly, her vagina accommodated me. She moved as close to me as she could, and I felt my dick going deep inside her. As it went as far as it could, Meg groaned and let out a breath. It now felt like my dick was soaking in very warm water.

Wrapping her arms around me, she lifted her hips and slowly pushed toward me again. I moaned, enjoying the motion and the very warm sensation. Meg slid away and pushed forward repeatedly, establishing her rhythm and a comfortable pace. The motion and rubbing sensation soon became familiar to me, and Meg and I kissed gently but eagerly. Our lips massaged each other's, and tongues explored equally on the inside.

Meg resumed her thrusting rhythm, increasing the pace. I didn't stop her. With her thrusting into me, my penis throbbed with the completeness of my erection. Steadying me, Meg proceeded to absolutely take the reins. The pace of her riding me increased again. I leaned in and buried my face in her chest.

With each movement, Meg slammed into my pelvis. Soon she was pumping in and out fast and hard. I panted, kissing and rubbing and massaging her tits, adjusting to her level of aggression. I suddenly fired into the rubber on my cock. As Meg's eagerness continued, she moaned and panted like an exhausted or overworking animal. She panted in my ear, "More. Oh, fuck. I want it."

I could feel both of our hearts thumping. Both of us continued breathing long and deep. Meg delivered another thrust, and my penis went deep again as I groaned and came. Meg shifted so her pussy worked the top end of my dick with short thrusts.

Suddenly Meg freed herself, and in an instant had dropped one hand to her snatch, and parted her lips. She dropped her head to my shoulder; I could tell she was playing with herself fiercely. She was moaning, and she held her mouth closed and breathed hard through her nose.

Soon her moans became muffled screams, and at last she buried her face in my chest and let herself go, being sure my chest muffled her reactions. At the same time she became so outwardly vocal, I felt a very warm stream hit me right around the bladder. Meg was panting hard.

"Oh, Jesus," she said as her pussy gushed all over my skin. She began working her vagina again, even as she leaned on me and shook from the effects of the first climax. Her hand stopped working and she must have spread her lips again. She exhaled hard, and I felt another stream, only slightly less forceful than the first, slicking more of my torso.

She took her hand away from her slit, rubbed it across my chest, leaned in and held me tightly. She completely gave in to the shaking and shuddering of raw, powerful orgasm. We sat wrapped around each other, and Meg trembled, riding the wave of sex endorphins for all it was worth. When she had regained a degree of control, she decided to grind her spent pussy into me. I sighed and fully sprawled on the bed.

Very carefully, Meg stretched out atop me, oblivious to the heavy-duty sliming she had given my entire lower torso. "Oh, Joe, that was fucking wonderful," she murmured as we lay there.

"You forgot messy," I opined. One of her hands did its best to smack one of my ass cheeks. "You catch your breath?" she asked me. "More or less," I answered.

She looked me in the face and her expression softened to puppy-dog eyes. "If I at least clean your belly off, will you please, please, please go to work on my ass?" Meg requested.

"I suppose it's a fair enough trade," I decided. We peeled ourselves apart and moved quietly to the bath. A washcloth, bar soap and some hot water later, my torso was in the clear and I could go to work again without being uncomfortable. The used condom was retired into the trash. With a fresh washcloth and clean water, Meg tended to her worked-over vagina. She also thoroughly scrubbed her ass, leaving it ready for my healthy dose of attention.

Back to the bedroom we went. Meg's eagerness and controlled aggression were replaced by tenderness. She sat with her back to the wall at the head of the bed and helped me settle into her lap, where she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to kiss my left cheek and my neck. Her hands ran through my hair. Eventually, she stopped and slid her legs out from under me, dropping my butt to the mattress. She put her legs around me and guided my head to her shoulder. For several minutes, we just held each other. Some would have called it weird, but I was aware that Meg liked to cuddle, period. For her it was enjoyable and she got a high degree of satisfaction from the simple activity.

I piped in that she had asked me to go to work; she admitted it and we separated so she could roll over on her belly. Her moderately tanned skin, broad back, ample thighs, and very large, wide, rounded butt cheeks caused my standard equipment to react accordingly all over again. I decided all of these areas were too tempting; I wouldn't start with Meg's ass. I straddled her there. I stretched up carefully and settled my hands at her shoulders, gently and repeatedly caressing across them and up and down her back for a few minutes.

Then I shifted to using my lips, kissing at her shoulders and up and down her back. When I got to the area just above her amazing rump, I decided to tease a little and see if it would wind her up. I let my warm breath work across her lower back, and allowed my lips to just brush the skin repeatedly. It got a reaction.

Meg said, "Oh, Joe, don't you tease me. You better use those lips and give it to me good." She was teasing back, I knew, but she was wanting, not willing to sacrifice all of the earlier passion she had put out on my behalf. So, slowly, I parted my lips and worked across her back, letting her hear the soft sucking sounds as I went.

I transitioned to her buttocks, starting with feathering my touch all over both cheeks. Some tension immediately left her as I started. Then I worked my hands to more deeply rub and squeeze her extra flesh. Meg breathed deeply, clearly absorbed and enjoying herself.

Next I pressed my face into each cheek, craving the feel of the soft flesh against my skin and the warmth of it all on my face. My hands worked, pushing her welcome flabbiness around my face. I left moist, lingering kisses all over both sides of her wonderful posterior. All of this took several minutes and I knew Meg was pleased because she was breathing heavily and moaning regularly. For the coup de grace, I lifted my head and carefully buried it in the crack of her ass.

I heard a very long moan, and Meg panted, "Yes!" I left myself where I was, enjoying the feel of her sandwiching my face. I breathed deeply for a few minutes, taking in a scent of soap along with a very mild stink from her anus, which I couldn't think of as offensive. I was fully aware that I wasn't deep enough to come out with a brown nose; that was not my intention.

I slapped both of Meg's ass cheeks gently, then slid up next to her. "I need to go scrub my face," I said. She answered that that was probably a good idea. I slid off the bed, navigated down the hall, found a washcloth, and tended my face. Quietly, I returned to the bed and cuddled into Meg, resting my face gently against her tits. Sleep descended.

CHAPTER FOUR

Sunday dawned clear and bright, like many California days before it. After showers and early breakfast for both of us, we allowed food to settle and, in light of last night's activities and exertions, decided we needed fresh air and wanted exercise. We took a thirty-minute walk.

On returning to the house, we grabbed bottles of water to replace fluids. In the interim of hours before lunch, I asked if I could play more pool. She gave me the okay. On my way to the basement, I noticed Val entering the living room. I said good morning and continued on my way.

My game of choice was nine ball, so that's that I spent an hour and a half playing. Around the time I was finishing and squaring away equipment, I heard feet on the stairs. Meg appeared, and I looked at her questioningly.

"I have to pee, and I thought maybe you were due for a good soaking," she said.

"If I said no, you'd probably take me along for the ride anyway," I answered.

"Yes, I think I would. It means another shower, and you'll need a third one, because I'm going to have a load for you later in the afternoon," she informed me. "But for now, it's gonna be nice to get you wet."

We made our way to the bath and closed the door behind us. We each stripped naked, hanging our clothes. I preceded Meg into the shower and sat in the bottom. She stepped in carefully and positioned herself so her crotch was above my head. She was mostly shaved, but had a landing strip pattern immediately above her cunt.

"You don't mind if I wet your face and hair?" she asked. I told her to go ahead. She spread her legs and adjusted herself so her pee would hit the top of my head and run down my face. She allowed herself room to adjust the positioning of my head. Then she settled and I waited for her to start pissing.

I had been staring at Meg's pussy lips and her slit. She tipped my head so I was looking straight forward, and shortly her stream started, building to a gush in a couple of seconds.

Her pee hissed out and drummed on my head, wetting the top of my hair. Meg reached and tilted my head all the way down, working her stream across the back. My erection built and my dick throbbed. Meg tilted my head sideways and back, spraying pee first on one cheek and then the other. It was comfortably warm on my skin, and as her stream diminished to nothing, I noted that I was literally dripping with her piss. Yeah, what a feeling. I figured it might be years before I got tired of warm and wet, courtesy of a woman's bladder.