The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did. And I asked him to lick whip cream off my naked ass, and anywhere else I might choose to put it. He said yes, but I think he might have wanted to say no," Amanda offered.

"Now, I did not...don't be starting gossip and rumors," I countered in my own defense. Meg was up off the couch making a beeline for the canisters of whip cream. There apparently was no stalling this woman. I helped myself to a couple bottles of water, watching Meg cross the room to her bedroom and giving me an expectant look. I followed.

Once there, my shirt and pants came off. Meg may as well have sucked all of hers off with a vacuum cleaner, she was in birthday suit mode so fast. With Meg sprawled on her belly on the bed, I assumed the position I had used during the last ass-worshipping session we had done.

Amanda popped the lid on the first can of whip cream. Meg cautioned her. "Just a couple beads on each cheek. He eats too much, he'll get sick in a hurry."

Amanda did as she was told, leaving two narrow lines on each buttock. "I might as well be shaving my ass," Meg declared.

"No, your ass is fine. Plenty smooth and soft," I told her. And it was. In spite of her size, the flesh of her ass was not wrinkled or full of creases and dimples. With Amanda finished, I set to work. I kissed and licked the first cheek away from the whipped topping. When I got there, I slid my tongue out in a long lick, and swallowed. My tongue returned to the spot I'd just cleared. I applied my tongue to the skin and ran it around in circles, completely doing away with any sign of the white topping.

I repeated one more prolonged lick, sliding along the remainder of her left ass cheek and taking in and swallowing all the whip cream. I ran my tongue in circles again, then cleaning off the right side; as a parting gesture, I planted a long sucking kiss on each half of her rump.

Meg languidly rolled over and propped herself on one elbow as Amanda said loudly, "My turn!" She sounded like a giddy third grader. All of her clothing disappeared as well.

Meg applied cream to Amanda's rump in two medium-sized circles. As it had been a while since Amanda and I had indulged each other with any form of intimate activity, I applied a five-minute rubbing to her ass, clear of the whip cream. Then I licked and kissed it.

Now I picked a point in the first white circle. I placed my tongue and worked it around a section of the circle, then swallowed. I willed my tongue to continue following around the circle twice more until the cream had disappeared. I switched to the other cheek and cleaned it the same way, then kissed each half. As a bonus for her giddy behavior, I gave each cheek a gentle slap.

This elicited an immediate reaction. Amanda rolled over and her eyes sparked. "Now what was that for?'

"I decided someone displayed a little too much eagerness, so I threw in a little something extra," I explained. Amanda snorted and took hold of the whip cream can. She flattened her feet on the bed, knees bent, and splayed her legs out at the hips. Her shaved groin and pussy were on full display. She applied a small dollop to her bladder, and carefully walked a line down along her vagina, not making a mess on the sheets. I had to figure Meg would change them at the earliest opportunity after I left.

Now finished, Amanda threw me another expectant, 'what-are-you-waiting-for' look. I lowered my head and used my lips to clear a little of the white splash on her bladder. With the same long, slow lick I had used on Meg, I cleaned the area so there was no trace left. I shifted down to her second set of lips, stuck my tongue out, planted it in the whip cream until it touched her slit, and took a single, slow lick and a gentle suck to get all the cream off. With a couple more gentle licks, I made sure the area was completely clear.

Amanda sensed I was finishing; her right hand moved to the back of my head and gently held my face in her crotch. Knowing damn well I wasn't getting out until she said so, I worked her pussy with my tongue and lips, licking and sucking gently, breathing as required.

I wasn't trying to make Amanda come, and I don't think that was her goal. She kept her hand where it was, not even breathing hard while my tongue licked and left things wet, and my lips caressed her labia flaps, bottom and sides alike. Her hand played through my hair, almost working on autopilot as she lay there in a relaxed daze.

I worked until her hand left my head and stroked my face, cupping under my chin and applying gentle pressure to let me know it was ok to move away. I did, and sat up. I admit I had liked it. I had licked her snatch before, but I hadn't let her squirt in my mouth. She had come after my mouth and face were clear. Now that I had enjoyed the supple feel of her skin against my tongue and on my lips, she had apparently made sure things were clean before activities began, because I smelled a hint of soap or body cleanser as I worked.

Amanda clasped me around the shoulders and pulled gently, inviting me to stretch out on top of her; I did so carefully. My head rested on the front of her shoulder, and we simply lay there, her hands resting on my lower back just above my butt. Occasionally she turned her head to kiss me gently, working her lips around. I enjoyed the smoothness of her skin and the warmth of her body beneath me. For her part, Meg lay on the other half of the bed, nestled against Amanda, who didn't seem to mind. Meg slid an arm to my back and gently rubbed through the middle. My erection had been present and accounted for pretty much as soon as I stretched out with Amanda's invitation.

CHAPTER SIX

I don't know how long we lay sprawled and basking in each other's physical warmth and emotional affection. I estimated an hour, but looking at the digital clock near the bed had me suspecting more like two. It was a lazy thing, but what the hell. None of us was lazy by nature, when in that instance lazy is defined as not having the desire to be productive or constructive with your time, or at least to do things that engage your brain.

Meg and Amanda elected fast showers. I deposited myself on the living room couch and continued my book. Knowing Meg was going to do the kinky things later made me postpone a shower myself.

Before long, an hour and a half had evaporated and Meg decided on spaghetti for dinner, figuring it would be fun to feed me. We substituted dinner rolls for the ore common garlic bread, foregoing the bad breath everyone knows it causes. We added canned fruit. By six p.m. we were ready to sit down.

The plates hit the table. Meg and I chose an end seat and Amanda took a seat at the same side and moved it down. The spectacle was apparently going to have an audience. Meg was looking very pleased as I let her settle me atop her lap. She wound spaghetti around her fork and took a bite. She picked up my fork and repeated the winding, then carefully inserted it in my mouth. I slid the noodles off. The process was repeated several times.

Sometimes Meg took two or three bites to my one; I was allowed to eat my fruit myself, as the potential for messiness was more so than with spaghetti carefully wound around a fork. I thought Meg wanted to finish early so she could focus on "helping" me. At any rate, she finished before my plate was empty.

With one arm looped loosely around my waist, Meg took her time feeding me the pasta. When she wasn't working my fork, she was leaning on me and kissing my cheek. I have to say I didn't mind.

Eventually my plate was empty. Saying nothing, Amanda got the plates and utensils and pasta pot to the sink and began washing. That left Meg and I, and she was apparently not ready to let me leave the table. The cuddling continued, and she turned my face so she could kiss me on the lips. She rubbed her hands up and down my back. When she was done, she settled for wrapping her arms around me and holding me close. I rested my hands atop hers.

And so we sat as Amanda finished dishes. Meg's ample breasts rested against my back. Eventually, I felt Meg take a deep breath. A few seconds later, she released a long, rumbling raspberry against the seat of the chair. Think of it like a long, low note out of a tuba...that's what it sounded like, lasting several seconds.

Amanda resumed her seat at the table, watching us with a grin. Several minutes later, Meg cranked out another tuba note. She sighed with relief, and I noticed the rotten-egg stench that accompanied this effort.

Eventually, Meg poked me to let me know it was okay to get up. Amanda rose and took my hand, leading the way to the living room couch. Before we sat, she turned and wrapped her arms around my waist. She proceeded to kiss me full on the mouth, long and gentle with tongue included. Then we sat, with Amanda wanting some lap time with me too.

Meg made her way in and sat very close to Amanda. Gently taking my shoulders, Meg tilted me back carefully. I eased myself down until my head was in her lap. My butt now rested on one thigh of both women. Meg flipped the TV on and found a movie, then let her hands play over my face. She eventually shifted to playing her fingers through my short hair.

This continued as we watched an hour of the movie. Amanda had literally reached into my pants (the athletic type with an elastic and drawcord waist) and was rubbing my penis and fondling my balls. I got somewhat hard, but not fully. Amanda must have been content, because she continued her gentle, hands-on exploration. It definitely felt nice.

Meg became fidgety and kind of restless as another several minutes passed. We looked at each other, turning our heads simultaneously. She killed the TV and stood up after I had moved. I stood and Meg took my hand.

I knew she was now looking at Amanda, silently communicating what she intended next. I had already figured it was toilet-partner time. Meg led me toward the basement entry, and I felt Amada's feet following.

Down in the kinky room, Meg and I went completely nude--the woman could lose her clothes quicker than anyone I'd met, Amanda included. Surprisingly, she stripped down, too.

"All right, I have to pass more gas, and rather than have my outlet pointed at Joe, and very close to him besides, I'll do the hear-me-roar routine into the toilet. Joe can sit on my lap. We'll switch before I poop," Meg suggested.

And so Meg sat, and I straddled across her lap. She let her body completely relax, leaning forward a little with her head on my left shoulder. Amanda came and stood on my right, between the shower and toilet. She took my hand and looped my right arm around her waist. My left secured a slightly stronger grip around Meg's waist.

And roar Meg did. Very shortly after we all got comfortable, gas rippled and crackled out of Meg. She leaned on me and bent forward, helping her belly expel the gas. It was a long, deep-bass tuba note. Amanda was wide-eyed at Meg's GI prowess. "One more," Meg informed us.

She gave a long sigh and relaxed herself again. About a minute and a half passed, and I felt Meg inhaling again. She leaned into me again and tightened her hold slightly around my waist. Shortly, she cranked off another heavy-duty noisemaker, a steady deep raspberry with no crackle as the first had. Meg cued me to move, saying, "Up you go."

So Meg and I swapped spots. I sat, and she stood with her back to me, a leg on either side of my knees and squatting slightly toward my lap. Amanda was now on my left, and she stepped as close as she could and slipped both arms around my shoulders. I didn't know it yet, but Meg was about to make a move that demonstrated that she understood her body, and that she knew how to get the very finest results from it during her relief efforts.

Resting her arms on her thighs as she squatted there, I watched Meg take another breath. I shifted my focus to her anal opening, which was directly over my lap. A fine erection was already pulsing for me, my mind anticipating Meg's large, somewhat weighty typical output.

I could just see Meg's anal opening. It dilated and stretched, and I saw a moderate nub of brown protruding from it. I heard Meg breathing out, and simultaneously I watched the brown load grow longer and slide smoothly and quickly from her ass. The broad end touched my lap, and then the turd continued growing without interruption, folding over on itself and literally piling into my lap. Meg adjusted her ass higher, and the final length of her long, soft, dense log curled into my lap and dropped free of her.

The entire brown gift rested on my thighs, just below my hard cock. I was delighted at the sensations as Meg emptied herself; mostly the heat of her shit and the feel of it piling up and folding into my lap. There was an intense ripe smell that couldn't be ignored; Amanda leaned into the top of my head.

Meg finally straightened herself and fully turned to face me and have a look into my lap. I expected surprise; there was a lot of shit heaped in my lap. There was no way to really determine its length, but as usual the diameter was healthy. I knew it was over a foot long for sure. Meg simply put her hands on her hips, studying my face and the mass on my legs.

She proceeded to retrieve a worn towel. She spread it on the floor at my feet. More latex came out and covered her hands. The strong smell may have indicated bacterial composition that one's bare skin might not want to contact. Demonstrating more skill, as well as understanding that cleanup was necessary in this pursuit and sometimes a challenge, Meg reached out and carefully lifted the turd from the bottom with the ends of her fingers of one hand.

It turned out to be a bit sticky, and Meg had to apply just a bit of pressure to separate it from my skin. She eventually succeeded and got her palm under the mass. She placed her second hand over the top of the spread-out pile and slowly lifted the entire thing off my thighs.

They sported some broad brown spots. I remained very still while Meg worked. Eventually she stood fully upright and backed carefully to the wall. Meg nodded, and I wasted no time, standing quickly and carefully clearing out of the way. Meg stepped to the toilet bowl, lowered her hands, and tilted the pile of soft shit off her hands. It parted willingly, only leaving streaks on the gloves.

Amanda moved to turn on the sink and apply liquid soap to Meg's gloves. Meg rubbed, lathered, and rinsed. She peeled the gloves off and dropped them in the trash. Still nude, of course, she stepped over and flushed the commode. She took two healthy lengths of TP and wiped thoroughly. She flushed again and closed the lid.

I wanted a shower, and Meg pointed me in after making sure I had a couple of washcloths and a towel within reach. I wet and lathered and scrubbed my thighs and groin first, rinsing the rag after each area. I rinsed and used the second rag to scrub the rest of me, also washing my hair. I finished and dried and walked out to the basement with my clothes and put them on. I journeyed up to the main floor, swapped my clothes for lounge pants and a t-shirt, and bagged my street clothes before they went into my travel duffel. I also removed a set of clean clothes for work.

Meg showered after me, and Amanda waited a half hour and followed suit. Meg happened to have a king-size bed in her room. All three of us slid in, the ladies naked again and me in only boxer shorts. Meg gave me repeated gentle kisses on the cheek. Amanda used her signature softness directly on my lips, and I would have wet myself, had there been anything in my bladder, it made me so relaxed.

The next morning before leaving for work, Meg parked me in her lap, cuddling, and we had a brief conversation.

"Joe," she said, "are you mad at me for leaving that big pile of crap in your lap last night?"

I replied with, "Meg, remember I've been wanting a woman to poop on me, or at least let me sit with her while she uses the toilet. We both know you poop healthy. Last night was especially impressive. I don't think I could ever be mad at you for treating me to our mutual bathroom interest," I said.

"Promise me one thing?" Meg asked.

"It depends on what the 'thing' is, because I don't like to make promises that turn out to be impossible to honor," I declared quietly.

"If I call and ask for you, as long as I keep Amanda in the loop, will you be willing to help me indulge my kinks for the foreseeable future?"

"I promise to do my very best to meet your needs as often as you ask. How's that?" I questioned.

She responded by leaning on me, wrapping her arms around me, and I think I was making her cry again. She was only wearing a little makeup, but I said, "Hey, don't cry. It'll make your mascara run."

She leaned back, looking into my face, her eyes still brimming with wetness. She brought her face close to mine. Our lips met gently, but Meg gave my lips and her tongue a heavy-duty workout before our mouths parted.

I stood and walked to the door, and we went out to the car for the drive to the shop. On the drive, I figured Amanda was right. Meg had a serious case of puppy love. Oh well, for now, there was enough of me to go around. I'd be fine as long as one of them wasn't planning to propose.

THE END