All Comments on 'The Reunion'

by DantesCristo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Continue! !

I loved this story please update, i really want to know what happens neext. XD

TLMorganTLMorganover 10 years ago
Awesome story!

I hope there would be a part 2!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 9 years ago
Schizophrenic Woman.

I wanted to like this story for the well-written sex scenes, but Ashley's actions just threw me out of sync with the plot.

How did Mark go from being the guy she was convinced she was in love with to being the guy she was willing to humiliate and betray at the top of her lungs in less than a day?

Ashley has a good orgasm with a guy she barely remembered from high school who she knows essentially nothing about, Mark gets drunk and leaves her alone for a couple of hours and that overwhelms years of caring and affection she was happy about the frickin' day before?

A guy who did this to his girlfriend would have have earned a hit-and-run assault with the girlfriend's car. With every woman on the jury voting "not guilty".

Curiosity and animal lust aside, this woman is either basically evil or she has quite a few loose wires in her head.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 8 years ago

forgot this says to be continued at the end. any chance that is still gonna happen?

boxhunterboxhunterover 6 years ago
Damn that’s hot stuff

Really enjoyed that. You have a new fan.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago

I really hope you continue this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hate these continuation stories

Each one should stand on its own...WITH OR WITHOUT cliffhangers 3*.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

Have to agree with an earlier comment. If the guy had done this while in a long-term relationship, women would be outraged far and wide over it. Ashley is pure evil and deserves nothing from her so-called boyfriend other than digust and rejection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have done this and more with my high school crush since my wife cheated on me. My crush married a baseball player who never made the majors and became a drunk. I wish I had rescued her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was okay. Affairs do occur at high school and college reunions. What I don’t understand is why so many male writers make the female characters have huge breasts, DD, E, even F cups. It’s unrealistic and ridiculous. Female writers never have female characters with such enormous boobs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's sad, there is nothing in this world more disgusting than a cheater. The fact that she was screaming humiliating, and degrading comments to he boyfriend through the wall belittling him for something he had no control over, in fact everything that could be controlled seamed to be perfect about him yet the whore still cheats, Marks to good for the likes of her, and the dork is a lowlife. I sure hope Mark gets a heads up and ditches her for a pure, honest, and virtuous girl, and may pain and misery be delivered to the cheaters karma pays 10 fold to cheaters may they rote in hello.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous