The Reverse Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently rubbed one finger against her clitty and felt her body jump. His fingers began to explore her wet pussy, rubbing her lips, then her clit. Her moans came faster and faster. He worked on her anus with one finger and rubbed her pussy slowly.

Her body quivered as he picked up the pace, trying to relieve her. This was not an easy job to accomplish, but he was good at what he did. His fingers moving over her crotch in a steady rhythm brought her closer and closer to the brink of orgasm.

She looked at him, her eyes wide as she exploded, her orgasm washing over her wave after wave. Her legs shut closed, trapping his hand between them. She pressed her hand against his, holding him in place. Her pussy rubbing against the wet fingers of his, she panted hard.

He let her relax, removing his hand and reaching for yet another towel. He wiped his fingers, and whispered to her that he would be back. He let her catch her breath and walked out of the room.

She lay there for a moment, looking up at the ceiling, watching the fan turn slowly above her. Did this just happen she thought to herself. She had heard of these sorts of things happening in massage parlors, but not to women. She felt her warm crotch, and realized that it had indeed happened.

A couple of minutes later, Paul returned to the room as she was gently stirring on the bar.

“How are we feeling?” he asked.

She looked at him, and was speechless. A smile came across her face, her head tilted slightly to the left. A small groan was all she could say. She looked at him as he made his way across the room, and offered her the robe.

She sat up, not worrying about the towel anymore, letting it drop to the floor. There she sat, completely named in the presence of this man. He looked so wonderful dressed in his black and whites. The bow tie was a nice addition.

She got dressed once the sensation returned to her legs, and paid Chia for the services received. Another smile toward Paul before she left, and a promise to return.

Her sleep that night was a good one.

She arrived at the office in the morning, gladly walking through the door and signing a good morning to Janney. Tonya glanced over at the coffee table again and noticed the volume was still there. She picked up the heavy book and took it with her into her new office.

It had intrigued her why this book was in the reception area and decided to peruse the contents. Looking at the table of contents, she saw a chapter on the companies “Max” had begun or was associated with. Thinking that maybe the tiny law firm was connected to the author, she turned to the chapter four.

She began reading the various businesses from disc jockey services to karaoke pubs, when she came across a surprising detail. There it was in black and white, his latest business venture…

“Madame Chia’s Massage Parlor”

She smiled and closed the book.

12