The Rewards of Teleportation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for her to wiggle to a comfortable position, and without further ado, I impaled her with my throbbing, rock-hard member, driving deep into her wetness. And there I rested, throbbing inside her, simply enjoying the sensation, marinating in her juices. After a minute or two, I began to slowly fuck her. This wasn't a lovemaking session – it was an all-out shag. I was in no hurry though, and slowly teased her with my deliberate thrusts. While she whimpered and enjoyed the view, I discreetly reached into the lip of the sleeping bag and snatched the tube of lubricant. It had warmed in the sun, so it wouldn't have that surprising cold feel. As I continued to purposefully piston slowly into her, I pressed a full dollop of lube against and into her ass. I made sure I went nice and slow, imploring her to let me know if I was crossing any comfort boundaries.

"You're doing just fine," she panted, and so I continued on, sliding my index finger fully into her ass, noting the tight warmth therein, slowly working in and out and around, loosening her opening with the lubrication. When I thought she was ready, I slipped a second finger slowly in, repeating the process, all the while my cock throbbed in her pussy. A couple minutes later, I removed my fingers.

She knew what was coming, and she wanted it.

Well-slickened with her juices, I slowly pressed the head of my cock against her and moved forward, feeling her ass slowly envelop me. I felt her shudder as my head fully passed her sphincter.

"You okay?"

"Uh huh, just go slow." I nodded, more as a reminder to myself. At a snail's pace, I moved incrementally deeper into her. I felt her wince a couple of times, and I remained motionless until I felt her ass push back against me once again. In a few minutes, I was fully engulfed, and she was getting hotter as I was not-so-gingerly fingering her clit at the same time.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass," she commanded, and with a smile, I began to slowly slide out, and then back in, making sure that I maintained a heavy coat of lubrication. Eventually, she started to take control of the motion, and I more or less gripped her hips to help her stay balanced on the stump.

"Oh yes that feels so .. full... so hot... fuck me!"

I was breaking a sweat by this point, and met her backward thrusts with forward thrusts of my own. She was so tight. It was incredible. I'd never experienced that before. It wasn't long after that the building pressure was once again building inside me. I stroked her more forcefully as she whimpered and moaned, and I felt her begin to coil up for release as I mercilessly fingered her clit.

"I'm going to cum! Oh fuck yes!" she bellowed.

That was just about all I could handle, and I felt her shudder in inescapable orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

And with that sound of her gleeful release, I could take no more, withdrew, and stroked the fires of my lust out onto the small of her back and ass, coating her with a manly groan before collapsing gently onto her back. We both remained there, panting, in sated silence for a minute or two before I stood up, took her hand, and hugged her tightly.

"You are awesome, Destiny."

"No I'm not, you are," she replied. I rolled my eyes. She laughed, and we made our way back down the hill to the campsite.

"Wait until I show you what they teach us in Finland," she giggled.

"Excellent," I replied.

The End.

12