The Richmond House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie opened the tube and squeezed a large dab on to her middle finger. When she brought the finger behind her she rubbed it into the folds of her labia and then shoved the slippery finger into her vagina.

Claire waited and finally Annie squeezed out more and brought her finger to her anus. After rubbing it around her ring, she shoved it in as deep as she could. When she had finished Claire said. "Put some on the cock. It will go in easier."

For a third time, Annie smeared her finger with lube. Claire leaned forward so Annie could reach it. She ran her slippery fingers along the shaft. When she finished, she laid her head on the desk and waited.

Claire was cinched up and moved behind Annie. Claire pressed the cock to her vagina and shoved. Annie grunted and she knew she was too loud as soon as it happened. Claire pulled it out to the head and slammed it deep into Annie shoving her farther across the desk and she could not help but cry out softly. Claire smiled and pulled back to the head and she pushed the entire nine inches into Annie.

"Ugh. Ugh." Claire gave her another deep plunge and again Annie grunted. "Ugh."

Claire gave Annie four fast deep thrusts and Annie was back to, "Ugh, ugh, ugh. Four more shoves and Annie was grunting again. Claire started fucking her with real speed and she was going deep into Annie and Annie was working her ass in time with the invading cock. Annie arched her back and shoved back onto the cock. She grabbed the edge of the desk and held on as her climax poured through her and Claire continued to fuck her.

It was then that there was a knock on the door. Claire went and opened it slowing and just far enough the make sure who it was. She let in her friend from accounting, Sara Long and relocked the door.

When Sara saw young Annie over the desk she grinned at Claire. Claire leaned in and kissed Sara. "I've missed you. We need to get together more often."

"I'll say." Sara said. "My turn yet?"

Claire took hold of the dildo she was still wearing. "Just getting started. Get undressed."

Claire moved back behind Annie. She pointed the cock at her vagina and shoved the entire nine inches into her.

Annie grunted. "Ugh, Ugh God. Please."

"Oh, I recognize that sound." Said Sara.

Claire took Annie's hair and turned her head so she could watch Sara undress. Sara was a real beauty and a fitness nut that worked out daily. She had the most toned body Claire had ever seen. As Claire fucked the girl, Sara pulled her skirt off and then her panties. She had very muscular legs. Claire fucked and Annie grunted. Sara pulled her top over her head.

When she was nude, Sara moved to in front of the desk. Claire was fucking her so hard, Annie was sliding over the desk with every thrust. Sara lowered her mouth to Annie's and kissed her and Claire rammed her with the thick cock. Sara pulled her mouth free and asked. "Does she take it up her ass?"

Claire slammed her and laughed. Sara kissed her again and said. "Of course she does." She looked at Annie. "Lucky me."

Annie was gasping for air and grunting and moaning and she finally came a second time as Claire continued her fucking. In a couple of minutes, after Annie had settled back on the desk and was quiet, Claire unbuckled the belt and unhooked the leg straps. She pressed her fingers against the back end of the cock and stepped back leaving the nine-inch dong still buried in Annie. "All yours." Claire said.

"Well how fucking cute is this." Sara said as she walked up behind Annie to see the contraption hanging out of her. It took her a couple of minutes to get the harness reattached without causing it to slip out of Annie.

She ran her hands up Annie's back and leaned down to kiss her neck. "For the life of me. I don't know why we went to all that trouble." Sara wiggled the cock inside Annie. "It's not staying where it is for long. She ran her hands over Annie's ass. "You have a magnificent ass. Can I fuck you that way?"

When Annie didn't answer Claire set down on the desk on the opposite side. "Don't worry." Claire said. "I'll take her back to the basement tonight and I promise you, tomorrow she will give you answers before you even ask them. Claire lifted Annie by her hair. "May Sara fuck your ass?"

Annie was nodding and saying yes and nodding more and finally she said "Please."

Sara was still rubbing her back. She eased the cock out of Annie's vagina and guided it to her anus. Claire stood in front of Annie and put her hands on her shoulders, pressing her to the desk. When Sara started pushing. Annie's ass ring flared around the head of the cock and it stared to enter her. Annie gasped and Sara never eased but continued to shove the cock into her tight ass. Annie was struggling and whimpered as the dick sank deeper.

Sara put her hands on Annie's small waist and held her as she shoved harder and Annie's ass ring finally relented and the dick hit bottom. The harness was pressed hard against Annie's ass cheeks and she was filled with the rubber dong. Sara held herself deep in the girl as she massaged her back and let her adjust to the size in her. Sara looked at Claire. "This one is special."

Claire walked around the desk and stood beside Sara. "Very." Claire said but so are you. The two kissed passionately as Sara began a steady fucking of Annie's ass.

Annie moaned and lifted her ass as this friend of Claire's was seriously fucking her. Claire was back in front of the desk and setting beside Annie. She ran her fingers through Annie's hair. "You are doing so well." She whispered. "I'm very proud of you."

Annie grunted as Sara guided the big cock as deep into Annie as she could. Sara was using her fingers to spread Annie's ass cheeks, trying to get even deeper into the girl.

Sara was fucking her faster and groaning herself as Annie responded beneath her. When Annie cried out as her orgasm hit her, Sara pushed it deep and held it in her. Annie's ass worked on the cock as she rode her climax to its end.

Sara pulled out the dong and unstrapped it. She dropped it into a chair and pulled Annie to her feet. As Sara looked at Claire, she asked. May it have her a while longer?"

Claire smiled. She put her hand under Annie's chin. "She is a greedy bitch, isn't she?" Annie did not respond. Claire continued. "I think she is expecting you to use that magic tongue on her now."

Annie walked to the sofa and waited. Sara finally walked over and lay down. She put her left leg over the back and her right foot on the floor. When Sara patted her pussy, Annie knelt down and brought her mouth to Sara's cunt.

Claire watched as her new sub pleasured her good friend and frequent lover. It took only five minutes for Sara to be in the throes of an impressive orgasm. When she was completely sated, she pushed Annie to the side and stood up.

Annie watched as she dressed, kissed Claire and left without even looking her way. It was not without Claire noticing. She set on the sofa beside where Annie still knelt on the floor. She ran her fingers through Annie's hair and pulled her head into her lap. With a hand on her cheek she said. "You can only take what they are willing to give you." Claire rubbed across Annie's cheek. "Sometimes showing gratitude is the hardest thing for these women to do." Claire waited but Annie was quiet. "It is like they would be submitting to you and that is not what they are about. It's not personal and you shouldn't take it that way." Claire lay back on the sofa. "Do me."

Annie got back to her knees and proceeded to give Claire two mind-blowing climaxes before she finally pushed Annie back so she could get to her feet. Claire dressed and then as Annie stood before her, she straightened Annie's clothing and ushered her to the door. "Back to your room."

A few days later Annie was leaving the common area as she saw Claire heading down the stairway leading to the basement. After a moment's hesitation, she looked to see if anyone was watching and then followed quietly. As she reached the bottom of the stairs she saw the door at the end of the hall closing. Annie crept to the door. The sign said 'building maintenance'. Annie listened and finally opened the door. The room was dark and a little noisy with electric motors humming and pumps running. She did not see Claire or anyone else. She slowly crept into the room. It was long and narrow with machines and tools everywhere. As she neared the far wall, she saw an open door and she eased her way to it. She remained pressed against the wall for a long time before she got the nerve to look. It was apparently the building manager's room. Claire was standing on the left and he; a much taller and much bigger black man was on the right. Amazingly, Claire was unbuckling his belt. When his pants dropped to the floor he just stepped out of them. She then pulled his tee shirt over his muscular chest and tossed it aside. He stood only in a pair of boxers. When Claire had worked them over his ass and dropped them. A massive thick cock arched out in front of him. It was so big it scared young Annie.

Claire reached under her skirt and worked her panties down. She stepped out of them and dropped them with the other clothes. Claire then knelt in front of him and lifted the big cock to her lips. She ran her tongue along the shaft and over the fat head. She lifted the dick and sucked on his huge nut sack. When she brought the dick back to her mouth, her lips opened wide and the cock began to disappear down her throat. She began bobbing on the rod, forcing more into her mouth. The man was rocking his hips.

The man then said something and Claire released his cock and stood. She crawled onto a small bed and pulled her skirt up around her waist. Annie could not believe Claire was about to take this foot long monster. When the man knelt between her legs, Claire pulled her knees up and wrapped her ankles around his waist. It was obvious to Annie that this was not their first encounter.

He gripped his cock and pressed it to Claire's sex and her head went back and she sucked in a gulp of air as he entered her. He was aggressive and he pushed over half of his cock into her before easing and letting Claire adjust. Then he began to fuck her and Claire, from the very start, was lifting her ass wanting more. He stroked into her driving ever more cock into her and she moaned and grunted and worked her ass onto the cock.

With one final thrust, he sank his entire foot of meat deep inside her. Claire cried into his neck as her arms gripped his back. The man began to pull the rod out and slam it back into Claire with a steady tempo. Claire was already cumming on his cock but he never eased his assault on her. He fucked her right through her orgasm and kept fucking her.

Just then his back stiffened and he grunted and pushed deep inside her and held her there, pressed onto the bed. He was spraying his seed right into Claire's womb. With grunt after grunt he emptied himself inside Claire. The two lay quiet for a long time, him still inside Claire.

Annie was planning to sneak out when she saw the man's ass rise up and push into Claire. And then he did it again. Claire's arms reached over his back and she gripped him. Claire's legs went back around his waist. Claire's ass began to work in time with his increasing thrusts. In a minute, no more, the two were fucking rapidly and the cock was going deep into Claire again. Claire was grunting with each shove. This time he fucked her that way for a full ten minutes before he stiffened once more. Claire pulled her legs wide to accept his offering of black seed. He gave her plenty.

Annie wanted to leave but knew she would hate herself if she missed a single moment of this amazing sex. The two lay dormant again. He would raise his head and kiss her from time to time and she accepted his mouth each time. All the time, he remained with his cock inside Claire.

Annie did not know how long it had been when his ass rose again. But it did and he was quickly back into full swing. Claire held him as he used her completely. It was the most amazing sex she had ever seen. He was fucking wildly trying to achieve a remarkable third climax. Claire was offering steady moans when he suddenly stopped fucking her and pulled his cock from her sex. He rose to his knees and took Claire by the hair. He pulled her up until the tip of his cock brushed her lips. She took it into her mouth and the man started fucking her right down her throat. In only a couple of minutes, he stiffened once more and started pumping a massive amount of sperm into Claire's mouth. She sucked and swallowed and licked up every drop.

When the man got to his feet, Annie knew the session was over and crept quietly out of the room and down the hall. She made it to her floor and back to the common room without anyone the wiser. Annie also took a seat where she could look out of the room and down the hall. The stairwell was clearly in view.

It was only a few minutes before Claire emerged from the basement. She was walking different; her legs seemed weak and she looked unstable. When Claire saw her looking, Annie looked down at a magazine she was holding. When she looked back, Claire was standing at the entrance to the common room. She motioned for Annie.

Annie went to her. "Come with me." Claire slowly made her way to Annie's room. Her panties were sticking out of a pocket on her skirt. Once inside, Claire quietly removed her blouse and skirt. When her bra was off, she climbed onto the bed. Without being told, Annie undressed and crawled in nude beside Claire. Claire turned the girl to face away from her and pulled her close into a classic spooning position. Annie could tell that there was a strong smell of sex about Claire.

Claire pulled Annie's hair aside. She brought her lips to the side of the girl's neck, kissing her softly. She ran her hand over Annie's ass and then around her waist, cupping her small breast. "Never tell me no." She whispered.

"I won't." Annie replied.

"Never leave me." Claire added.

"No." Annie whispered. "Never."

Both girls closed their eyes and fell asleep.

They both knew that the story of submission had been written and yet only just begun.