The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her advice. I slept for two hours, and then got up and freshened up. My timing was just right, because as soon as I had emerged from the toilet there was a knock on the door.

It was Nandini. It must have been around 5 or 6 in the evening.

"Fateh da!" She said, as she entered. "Sahib is calling you."

"Oh."

I was wondering when Sarun would be calling for me. Readying myself for more humiliation, I nodded to Nandini.

"He is in his study." Nandini informed me, her eyes averted from mine. "And ... um ... Narges is already with him."

"Oh." I momentarily stopped, and then shrugged. "I wonder what he wants from us."

"Fateh da." Suddenly Nandini came and clasped my hand. "Be strong. The first night ... is always ... the hardest."

"Oh." For a moment, I was surprised. What did Nandini mean?

Then it dawned on me. Nandini knew what we were here for ... but she didn't know that Narges had ... already been taken by Sarun. She thought it was going to happen now.

"Um ... thanks." I mumbled, before getting out and making my way to the study. By now I had gotten fairly used to the big house and could navigate my way around.

"Fateh, my favourite cuckold!" Sarun's strong voice boomed as I opened the door to the study. Grimacing, and steeling myself for however he wanted to degrade me, I entered the room.

"Sahib." I nodded deferentially in respectful greeting. "I am here."

Sarun was seating on a sofa in his study. He looked like a king seated on his throne, his legs spread apart, and his tall powerful, muscular, athletic body portrayed an air of arrogant command over us. My wife Narges was already in the room, standing to his right.

With a small sigh, I noted that Sarun's hand was already on my wife's behind. He was squeezing and caressing the small of her lower back, and Narges stood there, a happy smile on her face. She was standing there like a slut as her rump was being shamelessly groped.

"Do you know why I called you here, Fateh?" Sarun asked.

"Sahib." What could I say? His finger was inside my wife's ass crack, and he was asking me if I knew why I was here. Still, I had to be humble.

"You know best, sahib." I added. "I am here as your servant. Your slave."

Sarun patted my wife on her buttocks.

"I love this nice thick ass that your wife has, Fateh." Sarun remarked. "Fleshy, and bouncy. I am going to take full pleasure tonight as I fuck her. Perhaps I will have anal with her first."

"Yes, sahib." I grovelled. "She is my wife, but she is also your slave, sahib. Her pussy and her ass belong to you, sahib."

"Have you ever had anal sex, Fateh?" Sarun asked me, as he continued to finger my wife's butt crack.

"Er ... no, sahib."

"Pity. Tell you what," Sarun grinned, as he resumed tweaking my wife's butt cheeks. "I hear you are a gambling man, Fateh."

"Sahib, I have given up gambling. You know, because of the debt, and all."

"We will see about that." In a swift motion, Sarun stood up. On his feet, this tall man dwarfed both me and Narges. There was a pronounced bulge in his crotch, and I could see Narges also steal a look at that.

I glanced at my wife. Clearly, she was lost in the moment, and she was anticipating their reunion tonight. I was no match, either in physique or in capability with this man.

"I am going to make you an offer." Sarun said. "If you take it, you might even win."

"Sahib?" I, again, didn't know what to say.

With a laugh, Sarun once again sat down. He then patted his left thigh.

"Narges, my dear slut." He ordered. "Sit."

"Yes, Sarun."

Immediately, shamelessly, my wife rushed to obey. She was oozing sexuality, dressed in her sari that wrapped tightly around her body, and her small blouse making her breasts prominent. Her movements were of complete compliance and trust towards our boss. Narges immediately sat on his lap and nudged herself into a comfortable position, making it easy for Sarun to touch her inappropriately.

As if he wasn't doing that before.

"You see." Sarun moved his hand towards my wife's blouse. "You now owe me a big sum. Your house, the cost of your rickshaw ... all the furniture inside your house ... even the brand-new ones I had gotten you ... all has been given over to your creditors, and still there was more loan to be paid back. Which I paid out of my own pocket. Now ... how long do you think you will have to work here for me, Fateh, before you pay back my loan?"

"Er... Sahib." I tried not to watch, but couldn't help myself stare, as Sarun casually unbuttoned my wife's blouse, getting no resistance at all from Narges. "A long time."

"How long?" Sarun had now fully opened her blouse, and his hands were on her right tit, squeezing her boob.

"Sahib ... about 8 to 10 years. Maybe 12."

"I see." Sarun inserted a finger into my wife's bra, and Narges's right boob popped out. He immediately took her areole between his forefinger and thumb and started to tweak her nipple.

"Oh, Sarun." My wife couldn't help but moan as he played with her breast. Sarun was right - my wife was a slut. His slut.

"40. It's going to take something like 40 years. Not 12, but 40." Sarun told me. "And I am not even charging you the interest. And I am paying your salary to be a servant here. So, in essence, I am ... again ... helping you pay off your loan ... to me!"

Forty years!

"I am eternally grateful to you, sahib." I grovelled. "You have helped us from a bad situation."

That much was true. The people I owed the money too were dangerous people.

"I am going to help you more. I am going to make you a wager." Sarun said, as he continued to fondle my wife's bosom. "The result of this wager will be all up to your slutty wife Narges. The odds may well be in your favour."

I should have been repulsed by my wife being so openly groped, and her absolute compliance and non-resistance to Sarun's advances, but surprisingly (or rather, not so surprisingly) I felt a stirring in my loins.

"Er ... sure, sahib."

I had no idea what Sarun implied, but what did I have to lose?

"Good." Sarun once again tweaked her nipple and to my dismay she once again let out a moan. "As I said, I am going take your slutty wife to bed tonight. All she has to do tomorrow is lie and say that she didn't enjoy the damn good fucking I'll give her. That's it. Then you are all free from your obligations. And you don't need to work here and can go back ... to wherever you want."

I didn't know what to make of it. I mean, I KNEW for a fact that Narges would enjoy it. But Sarun wasn't saying that. He was saying she would not lie and say she didn't enjoy it. A simple lie that would allow us to go free.

"Sahib." I chose my words carefully. "I know my wife will enjoy her time with you. You can satisfy her in many ways that I cannot, sahib."

"Really? She said that, or is that your observation, cuckold?"

"Er ... both, sahib." I answered. "I know she has trouble standing up in the morning after spending the night with you. And I have seen how ... um ... big you are ... and um ... how skilled."

"And Narges, what about you?" Sarun asked my wife, even as he was playing with her boob.

"Sarun, you are a true man." My wife declared uninhibitedly. "It even turns me on to get on my knees and worship your beautiful penis. I get so wet simply pleasuring you with my mouth, and it's not like that with my husband at all. Sarun, you make me say things and do things I never did to or said to anyone before. I want to be your slave, Sarun."

"Do you love your husband, Narges?"

My wife snorted.

"I guess I still do ... at some level. But I need your cock in me, Sarun. I am used to having orgasms now ... I can't give that up! Please don't tell me ... now ... we have to go!"

Sarun didn't immediately reply to her comment. He simply popped out my wife's other breast. Now both of her boobs were shamelessly out, exposed, and she was being openly groped and fondled by Sarun. He was smirking at me as he fondled my wife's large breasts, enjoying his hold over me and my wife. Narges was also writhing in heat and started to massage his crotch. I quickly realized that this was a sight I was going to have to get used to seeing.

"Let me tell you, cuckold. There is no catch." Sarun answered my question, vigorously kneading my wife's big tits. "I am allowing your wife the chance to lie and leave tomorrow morning with you, cancelling forty years of debt. However, I am betting she is a perverted slut and she would love to stay here for those years, getting fucked by me on a daily basis when I am here. And I am betting you will love staying here too. You can't lie to me ... as long as life is good ... you enjoy being a cuckold."

... as long as life is good ... you enjoy being a cuckold ...

He certainly had me there.

"Sahib." Once again, I chose my words carefully. "You are offering us to finish our debt in one night, simply to prove that I am a cuckold, and my wife is a slut?"

"Yes." Sarun laughed. "Here is your beloved wife. And she is enjoying what I am doing to her breasts."

I tried to stay focused.

"If tomorrow my wife said that she did enjoy going to bed with you," I asked. "What happens?"

Sarun stopped squeezing my wife's boobs. As Narges sighed, he turned to me.

"Then you both will work for me until I say your payment is done." He announced. "Remember, I have your signed and notarized affidavits."

I had no choice. Whatever I said, I would be a loser. I could already see my wife writhing on his lap, impatient at the delay.

"Yes, sahib." I replied, defeated. "I accept your bet."

Sarun grinned.

"Good." He said. "Now go to your room and wait. This is your first day, so I don't want to give you too much work. Rest. Relax."

"Yes, sahib."

* * *

A couple of hours later, I was in my room, lying on the bed, when once again Nandini knocked and entered.

"Fateh da. When that bell rings," She pointed out, "If Narges is not here, you will proceed to Sarun's room ... to see what he needs."

"Er ... yes, Nandini didi."

"Good. Now go to the master bedroom, where you are being summoned."

As I made my way to the master bedroom, I saw Narges standing outside the room by the door.

"I was in the kitchen." Narges told me, answering my curious look. "Let's go inside the room."

Narges and I opened the bedroom door. This was the master bedroom, and the one Sarun stayed in when he was here. It was the epitome of luxury - with a four-poster king sized bed, large windows letting in the light, and all. My own little house - or my house that I used to own - was way smaller than this bedroom.

As we stepped in the room, we heard our names being called.

"Narges! Fateh!" Sarun's voice boomed. "I am here in the bathroom. Come here."

We both turned to a door. This must be the bathroom.

Oh, what a bathroom!

It was a giant bathroom, magnificently built, and it had a step-in bath in the middle, which must have also been a Jacuzzi. Sarun was in the Jacuzzi, and I saw Urmila was beside him in the water. This was the first time I was seeing my sister-in-law fully in the nude. Or rather, the top half - since the she was waist deep in the water. Urmila was in the bloom of her youth - slender hips, but big breasts like her older sister. As we entered, I saw Urmila blush slightly, but she appeared untroubled being naked in front of us.

Sarun's arms were around the young vixen, with one hand happily playing with one of her tits while the other in the water, and I could tell he was fingering her pussy. Urmila, while behaving shyly, had a smile on her face as Sarun slowly fingered her to an orgasm.

"You should lower your gaze." Narges hissed at me. "I am just tolerating you here, seeing my sister naked, and having a moment of passion, because Sarun asked us to be here."

"Er ... yes, my dear." Hastily I lowered my gaze, while still taking in the sight through the corner of my eyes as Urmila gasped. Sarun saw us and turned up to look at us.

"Come, Narges." He told my wife, picking himself off a still panting Urmila and seating at the edge of the tub, raising himself so that now only his legs were in the water. "Strip, and then get in the tub, my big slut. The water is nice and bubbling."

"Yes, Sarun." If my wife had any inhibitions of undressing in front of her younger sister, she didn't show it. Obediently my wife Narges stripped completely. Her sari, blouse, and petticoat soon came off, and then her panties. She turned and handed them all to me. Even fully naked, she oozed authority over me.

"Fold my clothes and put them on top of the dresser there." She ordered.

"Yes, my dear."

As I obeyed her commands, I saw Narges climb into the tub, her big body splashing lot of water around as she clumsily got in.

"I am here only for a week, so you are now going to teach your younger sister how to suck cock." Sarun told Narges. "As we are all here, you can start imparting your knowledge right now. Here, both of you crawl up close between my legs. Narges ... you can start by showing Urmila how to soap and wash my penis properly, especially the ridge around the head. I want my dick to always be clean and sanitary."

"Yes, Sarun." My wife replied compliantly.

"And you, little slut." He turned to Urmila, "Watch and learn so you do it right next time, so I don't have to spank you again. See how your big slutty sister washes me before laying me out on her tongue. You should learn from her the ways of being a good slut."

"Yes, sahib." Urmila timidly replied. All of this was still somewhat new to her, and she still had the look of a girl who couldn't believe the situation she found herself in. Being naked in a jacuzzi with another man and her older married sister, while her jiju looked on.

I remained there, standing awkwardly, not knowing what to do or why I was called there. In somewhat of a trance, I wandered over to the steps of the hot tub, watching the bubbling waters. My wife was already stroking Sarun's large cock, completely disregarding any thoughts I might have of the situation, knowing that I was a thoroughly cuckolded man ... and also ... shamefully ... that a part of me also wanted to see this happen.

Narges's face was flush red, and her eyes were hazy as she focused on Sarun's manhood, oblivious of her nakedness in front of her sister, or her sister's nudity. Only one thing mattered - Sarun's cock. Using his strong and dominant personality, coupled with attractive masculinity, and of course the massive cock, Sarun had completely seduced my wife, and my sister-in-law, to put them both under his spell.

"I still can't believe how big it is." Urmila whispered at her sister. "Even though I have seen it before. Can I touch it again now?"

Narges nodded at her sister, and Urmila reached out and took Sarun's giant penis in her hand. Urmila, being slender and thinner, had fingers that were not even able to encircle the incredible girth of Sarun's member.

I watched as her small hands cascaded up and down his towering flesh, her feminine fingers savoring the sensation of his masculinity.

"What do you feed it, sahib?" Urmila giggled, slowly stroking his incredible length. Narges also stroked Sarun's balls as I watched with a lump in my throat.

"Married women, mostly." Sarun chucked, nodding at Narges as he spoke to Urmila. "Women like your sister."

A shy, timid, smile appeared on my wife's lips as she blushed. Sarun then turned towards me.

"Fateh!" Sarun boomed. "Ever have your cock sucked by your wife before?"

"Er ... no, sahib." I replied. I was lying, of course. Narges had sucked me off a few times ... during the early years of our marriage. But I didn't need to tell him that.

"Pity." Sarun replied. "She's a good cock sucker, your wife. I am going to bust a nut in her."

"Er... thank you, sahib."

Sarun laughed and turned to Urmila.

"That's your jiju. Letting me use his wife's mouth as a cum dump and then thanking me for it."

I went red as both the women joined in Sarun's laughter.

Narges cupped her hand into the water of the Jacuzzi and poured it over Sarun's monster cock. She then carefully soaped his penis and gonads, making certain that he was clean under the skin behind the head.

The only sounds were the subtle jets of the tub, water bubbling, and the sexual noise of Sarun's massive balls smacking up and down. The woman I loved continued to stroke this other man's cock, as if it was the only thing that existed in the world. Then Narges used her hand to pour more water on it and wiped him under his balls. She then rinsed him clean, jacking the flaccid man meat once or twice with her hand, before running her tongue lovingly around the head. Then, taking her cue from Sarun's hint of what he wanted next, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, and placed her tongue gently on his manhood.

"Watch your wife, Fateh." Sarun instructed. "And you too, Urmila."

"Yes, sahib." We both replied in unison.

"The sign of a good cocksucker," Sarun commented, as Narges ran her tongue up and down his rigid cock. "Look how she wets me with her tongue before she begins to blow me."

As Narges pushed her head forward, trying to open her throat and take as much of him as she could down her gullet, Sarun turned to me.

"Whose monster cock is down your slutty wife's throat, Fateh?"

"Your, sahib." I replied.

"Who's going to fuck your slutty wife's mouth with his cock, Fateh?"

"You will, sahib."

"Who's going to flood your slutty wife's throat with his sperm, Fateh?"

"You will, sahib."

"You wife is my property, Fateh." Sarun remarked, as Narges's mouth engulfed his penis. "She's my property - a property with a cunt - who has to do as she's told by me while her husband watches."

"Yes, sahib."

Sarun turned to Urmila.

"What a pathetic man your jiju is." He told my sister-in-law. "He can't prevent his own wife from becoming another man's sex slave."

Urmila turned to give me a pitiful look before sneering.

"Jiju is nowhere close to being a man like you, sahib." She told Sarun. "I am glad that my sister ... and I ... have become your slaves."

Sarun arched his head back, savoring what had to be the mind-blowing sensation of oral sex from another mans wife. Slowly at first, and then faster, Narges's head began to bob back and forth raking her lips up and down the hard-on that filled her mouth. With each down stroke she was able to force that big plum head deeper into her throat. Sarun grabbed her by the ears and yanked her to him, forcing her face into his crotch until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

"OOOOOOOH YEESS!" Sarun exploded. His penis was all the way down my wife's throat, and she swallowed frantically to keep from drowning as his full load went down. "You bitch! You cunt! Randi! Chuttiye! What a cock sucking natural you are!"

Both Urmila and I watched as Sarun finally finished ejaculating inside my wife's throat. Finally, eventually, Sarun stopped his orgasmic convulsion, grunting. My wife slowly relinquished her grasp on his tool, which bobbed powerfully in the nights air as if it was hungry for more.

"Oh, Sarun. That's a lot of cum." Narges smiled. As she finished and wiped off her lips with the back of her hand, Sarun reached out and patted her on the cheek.

"Cumming in your mouth is sweet." He said. "But cumming in your pussy is even more sweet. You are pretty much the best piece of ass I've ever had."