The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Narges smiled.

"Thank you, Sarun." My wife replied. "You are the best sex I ever had."

Sarun turned towards me.

"Fateh!" He boomed. "My shirt and pants are hanging there, along with my underwear. Please bring them to me."

Sarun returned to the soothing hot water of the Jacuzzi where his two slave women scrubbed his back, washed his cock, balls and ass, before drying him and helping him dress in the pants and shirt that I had now fetched for him. As he got dressed, I took in the sight of the two naked women - my wife and my sister-in-law - helping him put on his clothes. Looking at Sarun, I was reminded of how an ancient Sultan might have felt, being attended to by his prized sexy concubines in his harem.

The night was just beginning.

* * *

Around 8 am the next morning I was up, helping Urmila and Nandini in the kitchen making breakfast. I cut onions, chilli and tomatoes for the omelettes, and Urmila fried the parathas, while Nandini prepared the tea. Finally, Nandini put everything on a big tray and beckoned to me.

"Fateh da." She ordered. "Take this, carefully, to the master bedroom. Please don't spill anything - Sarun doesn't take kindly to carelessness."

"Er ... yes, Nandini didi."

Carefully balancing the tray, I walked up to the master bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Enter." I heard Sarun say. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door.

I didn't know really what I expected to find. I knew the whole night Sarun had probably spent using Narges like a cheap bazaari aurat. As I opened the door and walked in, I saw the two of them lying in bed naked.

Narges and Sarun.

There was a strong smell of sex and sweat in the room. They were both awake. And stark naked, of course. Narges was resting her head on Sarun's broad hairy chest and caressing his muscular shoulders and biceps. She refused to look at me and kept her gaze focused on our master's chest.

The contrast between her fair skin and his dark one was a striking one. My wife had the contented look of a well-fucked woman. A sudden feeling of inadequacy swept over me.

"Sahib. I have breakfast for the both of you." I announced, putting the food on one of the tables in the room.

Narges spread her legs a little, and I could see a pool of white cum between her legs. As she moved, more cum oozed out of her orifices. Sarun's giant cock was lying across one leg, glistening with my wife's cunt juices. Even when soft, his cock was thicker and longer than mine was when hard. From the look of the couple, it seemed as if they had just fucked. Which they probably did.

"Good." Sarun looked at me. "Did you eat your breakfast yet?"

"Er ... no, sahib."

This time, suddenly Narges spoke.

"Husband." She spoke. "Thanks for bringing the breakfast here. Now go back to the kitchen and eat. Then wait for us in Sarun's study."

"Er ... yes, dear."

Sarun then caught hold of my wife's chin and leaned in to kiss her on the mouth. As I watched, the two began to kiss in earnest. I could see my wife's hand gently stroking our master's thick cock, which was rapidly becoming hard.

Again.

I left the room and gently shut the door behind me, before heading back downstairs. I had my instructions.

* * *

Narges entered the study two steps behind Sarun. It was a calm and serene morning. The birds were chirping, and the brilliant sunlight was flowing into the opulent study through the big windows.

I noticed my wife was not wearing the clothes she had worn last night. Our master Sarun had given her a new sundress that Narges had put on now. It was semi translucent, and I could see she was wearing a pink bra and a small ping thong underneath.

Once Sarun was seated, he turned to me.

"Did you have a good night's sleep, cuckold?" He asked me.

There were so many things I wanted to say to him.

Bastard! Evil man! Ruining families!

Instead, I nodded.

"Yes, sahib. The bed is very comfortable."

Sarun, however, seemed to have read my mind.

"You probably are wondering why I am here to ruin your life. Your married life." He chuckled.

I was shocked and stunned. This was a very intelligent man. I said nothing, however.

"You have destroyed your own life, Fateh." Sarun continued. "Well, actually your own greed and your gambling has placed you in this situation. If you want someone to blame, then blame yourself."

Suddenly I felt a little flutter of anger.

"Narges." I softly uttered. "Let's go from here. Just tell him you didn't enjoy it last night at all."

"How dare you take my name, husband? That was the rule ... you will NEVER take my name." My wife remained where she was, standing right beside Sarun. "Who are you to order me like that! After all I have done for you. I have whored myself for you! It is your gambling and your debts and you lying to my family that got me in the arm of this ... this ... wonderful man."

Right then I knew she was not going to lie, and I was going to lose.

"We can put everything behind us and start over." I pleaded. "This ... thing ... is over."

"No, it's not over. I have become a slut, and nothing can change that." Narges declared. "Everyone of our neighbours know the truth."

"You are not a slut." I bravely tried to argue. "This is just an unfortunate situation which we can now put behind us. Let's start our life anew. Somewhere else. A new city."

Narges laughed. It was a cruel laugh.

"With you?" She sniggered, and then pointed towards my crotch. "And how will you satisfy me the way Sarun has? I want nothing more than to serve Sarun and to be his slave. I have never felt so whole in my life."

Narges then softened her voice. This time, her eyes had some empathy in them as she spoke to me.

"I know it hurts, husband, when you are cuckolded." She stated. "And especially now that I am going to spend the rest of my life with Sarun as his sex slave. But it's a good hurt for you. The hurt that shows you regret your mistake, but you still love me. You love me so much so that my needs and pleasure now take priority over yours."

There was a smug look on Sarun's face.

"So, it would appear that I have won." He declared. "You two will be working for me for a long time."

"Wait a minute! My wife hasn't answered the question yet!" I abjectly tried to stall the inevitable.

"Fateh! Cuckold!" Sarun sighed. "Why do you wish to humiliate yourself! The writing is on the wall. Accept it and get on with your life."

Sarun was talking to me as if explaining something very obvious to a child. I, however, clung on to the faintest of hopes.

"Sahib, you have to ask her." I pleaded. "My wife has to tell us what is her answer."

For a moment no one spoke. I could see that even Narges was silent, contemplative. She was probably sad for me. Sad for her husband still trying valiantly to save our relationship. But she was done with me and the life I had conned her into after marriage.

"Narges." Sarun asked her. "Did you enjoy yourself with me last night?"

"Sarun." Narges had no hesitation. "It was the best night of my life."

There. It was done. My wife and I were now Sarun's slave. Forty years.