The Riddle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fawza standing a rung above Aumad on the ladder, too watched her daughter deflowered by the King. When the King started moving steadily inside a whimpering Ilma, Fawza tugged at Aumad's robe and he climbed the remaining steps of the ladder and was on the loft with her.

Fawza took the lead and took the young Prince in her embrace. She held him and caressed his face. They stood still for sometime listening to Ilma's moans and Frukh's grunts over the creaking of the cot. Then the sounds stopped.

"He raped her," Aumud's voice was shaking.

"Don't worry, she will be fine. She won't suffer the pain for long," Fawza dispelled the young man's concern, "soon she will start enjoying sex with his majesty."

Fawza reached and released his cock from the folds of his garb. She knelt on the boards in front of him. She grasped him in her fist and played with him for a few moments before touching the head with her lips.

"You are as thick and long as your father," she flattered him.

He let out a long breath and gave in to the pleasure. She guided his hands to her body. He too got down on the floor. The older woman helped him undress her.

"Take me, sire," she whispered, "I am all yours. Fuck me."

Her whispering the word excited him even more. She undressed him completely and their hands groped each others bodies. She spread their discarded clothes on the wooden boards of the loft and pulled him atop her. His mouth found her nipples. He sucked on them long and felt them grow in his mouth. He sucked on both nipples alternately till his lips ached.

Fawza took his face in her palms and kissed him on the lips. Her hands held his erection and guided the tip between her nether lips, rubbing it briefly around to wet it. Unable to wait longer, Aumud pushed and felt exquisite pleasure as his hard cock quickly and smoothly entered her moist vagina. Fawza raised her hips and with her arms around him pulled him close, muttering in his ear.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard."

The loft shook for a while as their bodies rocked together.

He lay still atop her after release and she caressed his sweat-soaked skin. She felt he was sleepy and pushed him gently off her and spooned him, her hands found his nipples and caressed them. She was happy at the turn of events. She and her daughter had found good masters.

They woke to the sounds below. They heard the girl cry again softly. The King was raping her again, saying things aloud. Fazwa felt Aumad's cock harden as they listened to the sounds. When the couple downstairs fell silent, Fazwa slid her leg over his body and sat astride him. She guided him all the way in, marveling at his girth. She moved up and down taking her own time to release. Then they fell asleep.

They woke up to the sound of horses outside the cottage at dawn. The torch had gone out and Sunlight was streaming in through the cracks in the wooden walls. They dressed and climbed down the ladder. The King was up and dressed already. He had left Ilma lying nude on the bed, her hands still tied to the frame. Aumad's eyes went to her thighs - they bore crimson smudges. He watched the dark hairy mound between her thighs while Fawza untied her daughter's hands. The door creaked and a head peeped in. Fazwa covered her daughter with a robe from the saddle bag lying on the floor. She massaged the girl's wrists and arms.

"Did it hurt much?" she asked. The girl shook her head up and down, tears ran down her cheeks. "Don't worry, in a few days you will enjoy it."

Two soldiers entered and bowed to the King.

"Where are the others? and your commander?" The King asked them.

"They are all looking for you, my lord," one of the soldiers said trying to glance at the women from the corner of their eyes, "I will light a fire, they will see the smoke and come."

The soldiers went outside and collected a heap of dry leaves and set fire to them in the clearing in front of the cottage.

"Did you enjoy your woman?" King Frukh asked the Prince.

He only nodded feeling awkward and looked away.

"An experienced woman is better than a virgin for a man's first time," he King laughed and Fawza smiled, "that is why I gave you the mother and I took the daughter."

The commander of the cavalry arrived shortly. He bowed to the King.

"We taught the Koreh a lesson they won't forget easily, my lord."

"Did you kill my father?" Ilma shouted as she stood up abruptly. The robe fell from her body and she stood totally naked her hands on her waist in a challenging pose. The commander was taken aback.

"We... only the man on the look out was killed..." he said. He tried to look at the King but his eyes lingered on the girl's exquisite body. Fawza picked up the robe and wound it around Ilma's body tying it properly.

"A wise man who wants eggs, doesn't kill the goose," the King answered without looking at Ilma, then he addressed the commander, "so how did you teach the Koreh a lesson?"

"They should have paid five hundred gold coins for passing through our territory, my lord... we extracted five thousand!" he said.

"And...?" the King asked.

"And two girls, for you, my lord," He gestured and the soldier went to fetch the captured Koreh girls. As soon as the girls saw Fawza, they rushed to her. She made them stand near the wall. The commander waited.

"Have they been used?" the King asked.

"We reserved them for you, my lord."

"What about your men?"

"They shared five Koreh women among themselves."

"And for you?"

"I chose one for me, but the best I kept for you and the Prince, my lord."

"The best ones came to us in the night," The King smiled. He pointed to Fawza and Ilma. Then he pointed to the two girls who had been brought for him, "Take these two with us to the capital, let the ministers have them, they too serve the Kingdom." The commander turned to leave.

"What about the ornaments on the women?" the King asked.

The commander turned back and took out a leather pouch and handed the King.

"Here, my lord, I was going to send them to the treasury."

"Choose something for your wife," the King said, "and let the rest go to Fawza and Ilma," he waved a hand towards them.

Shortly, they left the cottage for the capital. Aumad wanted to ride with Fawza again, but the King ordered them to ride with the other women in a carriage.

When they neared the capital, the King rode abreast of the Prince.

"I know you will want the woman again and again now that you have tasted her. But don't take Fawza to your quarters in the palace. You will be getting proposals from princesses shortly and the ones you marry will stay with you in the palace. I will arrange a mansion for Fawza and you may visit her whenever you want and the mansion will be your harem." He patted his son on this arm and said. "Ilma will go to my harem."

The Prince visited Fawza every night. She made him very happy with her expertise. Several months later, one night, they lay naked in each others' arms watching the moon through the window between sessions of ardent sex. His eyes feasted on her exciting form.

"Aren't you putting on weight?" he asked. Fawza laughed and took his hand and pressed it on her belly.

"Your seed is growing here," she said.

"Wow," he was delighted.

"And Ilma is with the King's baby too," she added as Aumad gently caressed her belly.

"The women of Koreh seem to be very fertile." His hand wandered lower and his fingers found her clit.

The gestation period over, the two women delivered two baby boys... and they were happy ever after.

***

The witch paused in her narration.

"There ends my story..." she said. "Now for the riddle. Can you say how the two boys, Fawza's son from Aumud and Ilma's son from Frukh are related to each other?"

Coron was engrossed in the story and the sudden question startled him. He thought and thought and could not think of an answer. Ara waved her wand and Coron was turned in to a rock while the witches of the Seven Hills applauded the young witch's exceptional riddle.

12