The RIde

Story Info
A ride I will never forget.
2.2k words
4.15
29.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

Many years ago, the following events took place. I attempted to reproduce what happened as acurately as possible. I hope you enjoy the story :-).

My girlfriend Alia and I were in the back of her station wagon. We had blankets, a couple of pillows, and the wagon was one of those old 70's jobs: the only thing it lacked to be more cliche were wooden panels on the side. The station wagon was in general a horrible ride, and we had far to go, so we were laying in back ostensibly to sleep along the way to the airport.

Alia was wearing a dress. This dress was a cute one: it was a drop waist number: cotton, somewhat thin, with a flair to the skirt. When she was standing, it came to just about the knee. It was white with little flowers on it. It wasn't the sexiest dress, but it had lots of potential.

The trip was many hours long, and about thirty minutes into the ride I was nearly snoring. I remember distinctly the surprise I felt when Alia grabbed my hand and moved it under her blanket. I didn't even realize what she was doing until she placed my hand under her dress. Hand over hand, she moved mine to her inner thigh and released it. My blood started to pump and sleep vanished in a poof of arousal induced adreline. I stroked upward with my hand and kept feeling bare flesh. My hand snaked around to the outside of her leg and up to her hip and still all I felt was skin. I took a quick peak under the blanket and saw her panties around her mid calf.

"Wow", I said, and she put her fingers to her lips in a shhh motion. I glanced over the backseat, looking to the driver and passenger in the front, which just happened to be Alia's parents. I moved my hand to the left side of my mouth and zipped it close to the right. She smiled at me, then closed her eyes with a content look as we snuggled underneath the blanket.

I placed my hand on her leg and had this naughty thought go through my mind. I decided to play a game. I knew that Alia wanted to be super quiet because her parents were driving, so I was determined to get her to make noise. With this goal in mind, I went to work.

My hand went up onto her thigh, and I massaged the inner muscle high up, close, but not touching her vagina. I grabbed each thigh and manipulated the big muscle. I could see her chest start to rise and fall a little faster. The dress was sleeveless, so I pulled the strap of it down and kissed her breast through her bra. I let go of her thigh, and reaching around unhooked it (which was a chore due to the three hooks, but I digress.) We were still under the blanket. I put my hand back where it was, but trailed my finger up so that it was

resting on the outside of her pussy.

My kissing of her shoulder trailed down onto her upper chest and then I was suddenly sucking her nipple. She opened her eyes with this cute look of surprise. I also had pulled down the blanket, so her breast was completely exposed. Those old station wagons had a decent size back seat, but I was not *completely* sure that no one could see into the back. She pulled the blanket back up and gave me this little look. I smiled at her, shrugging, and giving her my best "who me?".

Meanwhile, my finger was playing on the outside of her pussy, moving up so that I was massaging it with the palm of my hand. She moved her thighs, bending her knees and laying them almost flat on the floor of the car. She was wide open to my touch, but I was still massaging her only with the palm. I could feel her hips thrust up, looking for more contact. With just the tip of my pinky, I reached in and lightly started moving her clit side-to-side. At the same time, and with the same side-to-side theme, I was lightly licking her nipple with the tip of my tongue. I call the use of my finger this way as the LMN, because it inevitably leads to a "lick my now!"

The combination of my pinky and tongue tip were making Alia squirm. I could feel her thrusting her hips slightly. Each time she thrust them upward, I would withdraw my pinky. The third time this happened I heard a little muted whine from her. I could tell that I was teasing her and my erection was pressing against my pants.

Taking my free hand, I pinched her breast into my mouth, sucking and licking the breast gently. My pinky was replaced by my middle and index fingers, which penetrated her ever so slightly and then moved upward to stroke her clit. After two roundtrips of this, I heard her moan and her eyes snapped open. She gave me the cutest dirty look and I shrugged. The smirk on my face must have been priceless.

Not wanting to be outdone, Alia unzipped my pants and reached inside my pants. With a little bit of fumbling, she was able to pull my cock out through the hole. She started stroking it with some gusto, and now I was having a difficult time being quiet. I stopped her hand. She looked a question at me. I reached down and unbuttoned my pants, sliding them down with my underwear so that my penis was truly free. I felt so naughty to have it out.

She pulled the blanket back up to her neck. I pulled her thigh between my legs, pushing up her dress. I was now rubbing my penis against her bare leg, thrusting against it and feeling it slide, skin-on-skin. My hand was completely up her skirt, fingers stroking her clit lightly. I tugged the blanket down, and I felt her tense a little. Instead of pulling it back up, though, she closed her eyes and lied back. I leaned over body and pulled the other breast out of her dress. She moaned just a little when I licked from the underside up to her nipple. Score one for me in my game.

I continued to lick from the bottom of her breast to her nipple and was mimicking my motion with my fingers on her clit. Her pussy was soaked, each stroke of my fingers brought more wetness. I used the wetness to touch the inside of her labia, the outside, her clitoris, and we were both on fire.

I pushed down with my mouth over her nipple, getting as much of it in as I could. Using a light pincer grip, I also pushed into the top of her slit with my fingers. I drew my head back, pinching my lips together and sucking, using my tongue to get a firm grip. Meanwhile, my fingers pinched her clit and tugged it slightly outward, sliding slightly. As my mouth approached her nipple, I closed it even more and pulled the nipple away from the breast. And also a similar and symmetric tug of her clit with my fingers. "oooh". Score!

It was a rather muted utterance but her eyes opened. I gave her a "shh" gesture and she chuckled underneath her breath. Smiling, I resumed licking her nipple. I could feel her getting close, so I kissed from her nipple down to the base of her breast. Instead of returning, however, my kisses moved onto her dress covered stomach and continued to trail downward. I was giving her the best LMN touch down below. Her breath started coming even faster and then she moved her left arm to bar my path downward. Looking up, I could see her distinctly shake her head. With what must have been the "kid with his hand in the cookie jar" look, I reversed course and headed back to her breast. Not to be deterred completely however, I was softly licking her nipple with just the tip of my tongue as just my fingertip stroked her clit.

Looking up at her face, her eyes were half lidded. She was breathing through pursed lips, trying to be quiet. The scenery flowed by out the station wagon's side windows and I wondered if any truckers had caught a glimpse of what was going on in the back seat. If they looked down through the window at this very moment, they would get quite the eyefull as the blanket was pulled down under her breasts. I scooted over and switched to the one on the near side, leaving the far side one in view.

I sucked and licked her nipple, with a tongue motion that started from the bottom, went over her nipple, and slid over, making it spring back to a resting state after my tongue released it. Her breathing was growing more ragged, little moans escaping despite her best efforts. They were still not audible except for up close, but I felt distincly proud of myself. My fingers were working her clit again, and I started kissing just below her breasts and back up. Each time I trailed kisses down her stomach, her hips arched, trying to make even more contact with my fingers. I was teasing her mercilessly, avoiding penetrating her vagina while lightly stroking her clit.

On a trip down her stomach, Alia did something mind blowing. I could see her arm that was across her stomach moving slightly. All of a sudden, she extended it out to the left and laid her palm flat on the car floor. My mind was racing now because this was our universal signal that she wanted me to lick her pussy. I was wondering if it was a good idea. I looked up her body and her eyes were completely closed, her legs splayed open: she was giving me control and I was loving it! I decided, "what the hell"... My kisses continued downward and I inserted my thumb into her hole. "Mmmm". I moved down the blanket to just above her skirt, my hand still underneath furiously fingering her. Her breaths were coming in small gasps and I could tell she was going to cum soon.

I scooted down her body a little and bent a bit: the car was long, but it wasn't THAT long. I started to kiss her cunt through her skirt. You will have to excuse my language, but that was exactly the word I was repeating in my head as I pressed inward, "cunt". My tongue reached out and licked the fabric, pushing it into her CUNT and eliciting a delicious moan. She started to push up with her hips. She was past the point of no return. I pushed two fingers inside her, flipped the skirt up. I admired the view of her cunt in plain view. There it was, and if a trucker passed now, what a view he would get! I needed to taste it right now! I dove in with my tongue. No sooner had my tongue touched her clit than she started to cum. She thrashed a little, and brought her arm up to her mouth so that it would muffle her screams. I licked her clit and used my thumb to fuck her. It was a long, drawn out orgasm, but she tapped my head so that I would stop licking her because she could take no more. I will give her credit though, she was unbelievably quiet. Score one for her.

I moved back up, taking the blanket back up with me and covering her. She wrapped her hand back around my penis and started to jerk me off. The memory of eating her pussy in plain view was flashing through my mind. I could feel the pressure build in my balls and with one last peek of her bare breast, I could feel myself cum. As soon as she felt me start to go off, she used the blanket to both jerk me off and catch my load. It was soft and had a nice feel to it. I was silent and then muttered a "uhhhh" as burst after burst exploded from my cock. It seemed like it lasted forever, but it took less than a minute to empty myself. I had made a little bit of noise, so score one for her.

Alia pulled up her panties, I adjusted my pants, the dress went back up, the bra tucked away. Pulling the blanket up, I wrapped my arm around her mid section as she lay flat, resting my head against her breast.

I said, "I love you, hon".

She said, "I love you too!".

My mother-in-law from the front seat said, "Aaa, I like to hear you two say that!" We looked at each other and both laughed. "What's so funny?", she asked.

"Nothing", both of us answered together.

Overall, I felt that my little game ended in a draw. Or were we both winners?

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers