The Ride Home

Story Info
He takes his crush on the way home from work.
1.2k words
2.7
59.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't do this for real. While a fun fantasy, rape is wrong, period!

Aaron was a senior in college. He was at a big teaching school, and was a secondary ed major. It looked like he was on the five year plan, which is pretty normal these days. He wasn’t too worried, because it meant one more year of fun before going out into the “real world.”

Like all college students, Aaron was on financial aid and students loans. Despite the grants for good grades, he still needed beer money. So he worked about fifteen hours a week doing data entry at the admissions office. He had a small cubicle in the back corner of the office, and would sit for hours typing in potential students’ addresses and personal information.

Aaron had class all morning, and usually had meetings for various campus activities he was involved in during his lunch hour and the early afternoon. This meant he worked from about 2 pm until close at the office. His boss liked to leave at four, so during that last hour of work he was usually alone, with the exception of the receptionist, Jen.

Aaron had taken Jen out to coffee or dinner a couple times, but nothing serious ever developed. Often while doing mindless data entry, Aaron’s mind would be filled with visions of Jen. Her tightly curled black hair framed a narrow face highlighted with beautiful almond-shaped brown eyes. The hair reached all the way down to a very perky set of C cups. Her body curved in all the right places. Aaron could imagine that gorgeous butt, curved just right, on his lap. It made him want to whip it out at jerk off right at work sometimes.

Five o’clock finally rolled around. Aaron had needed to run errands in the small college town between classes and work that day, so he had driven his truck to school. He turned off his computer and put on his jacket. Exiting his cubicle, he surveyed the dark and quiet office. Jen had already begun to close up shop. He hoped she hadn’t left yet. He enjoyed talking with her, and hadn’t seen her yet that day. Shouldering his backpack, Aaron walked out towards the front.

“Hey Jen,” he said when he got to the front desk, “how’s everything going?”

“Oh my god,” she replied, “I am so glad today is finally over. It’s been such a long day.”

“Really?” Aaron asked. “What’s going on?”

“Well,” said Jen,” I had two midterms today.”

“How’d they go?”

“OK. What really pissed me off was my meeting with my advisor. I’m trying to graduate a quarter early. He couldn’t help me at all. He’s a complete moron!”

“That sucks,” Aaron sympathized. “I had stuff to do in town today, so I drove. You think you’d like a ride home today?”

“That’d be wonderful,” she said, sounding relieved.

“Come on,” Aaron said, and they headed out towards the parking lot, making small talk about midterms and work. It started to snow, so Jen opened her umbrella and offered to share the portable shelter with Aaron. He accepted, enjoying the excuse to be close to her more than getting out of the snow. Their arms and sides bumped against each other as they headed across the parking lot to Aaron’s truck, and Jen’s perfume and faint natural smell filled Aaron’s nostril’s and excited him.

They got to the truck and Aaron unlocked the passenger side door before unlocking his own. When he got behind the wheel, Jen was already in the truck and her wonderful smell filled the cab of the pickup. Aaron started the truck and pulled out of the parking spot. He headed out of the parking lot, and soon they were on the road.

“Turn on your headlights,” Jen reminded Aaron.

“Thanks,” he said, flipping on the lights. Winter this far north sucked because sunset was very early, and it was always dark by the time Aaron got off work.

The radio was tuned to the campus radio station, and Jen was singing along to some college rock song. The deep breaths she took caused her breasts to move up and out with each inhalation, and Aaron caught this movement out of the corner of his eye. He became aware that his cock was growing, and hoped that Jen wouldn’t notice.

Soon, Jen was all Aaron could think about. Her breasts moving up and down in concert with her full lips opening wide as she held the long notes of the song. Aaron could feel the warm precum fluid oozing out of his erect cock. He couldn’t take it.

“Wanna come over to my place?” he blurted out

“Aaron,” she sighed, “we’ve talked about this before. We’re just friends. I need to go home.”

“You sure you don’t want to”

“No!” She interrupted.

“Fine!” he said and then silence ruled. But Aaron’s mind was still going over and over Jen’s beautiful body. He needed release so bad. Those perky breasts and that tight ass were driving him nuts. Suddenly he pulled into an empty parking lot and took off his seat belt.

“What’s going on?” Jen asked.

“Let’s fuck!” Aaron said.

“No!” Jen replied, “take me home.”

“Come on, look at this,” he said pulling his erection out of his fly.

“Put that away!” Jen yelled.

“No, bitch! You want this. You’ve wanted it for so long!”

“Really I don’t,” She said.

“Yeah you do,” he said and moved towards her.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Jen screamed.

“Giving you what you want,” Aaron said. He pulled a large zip-tie from under the seat. Despite her struggling, he bound her wrists together behind her back. Then he started unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom, exposing her plain white cotton bra. Avoiding her kicks, Aaron sliced open her skirt and peeled it away, revealing a baby blue thong.

“Yeah,” Aaron said, “It’s time.”

“No!” Jen screamed, “Aaron, NO! Don’t do this!” Tears started down her cheeks.

“Oh yeah,” Aaron yelled at her, “have a taste, and don’t try anything.” He maneuvered his cock to her full red lips. She shut them tight and shook her head. “Do it, bitch!” he screamed. She stuck her tongue out and licked the precum out of his slit.

“OK,” Aaron said. Lowering himself, he pulled the triangle of Jen’s thong aside, exposing her cunt. It was partly shaved. She had left a line going strait up the middle. He licked her pussy lips, lubing her up for his cock. He paid a little attention to her clit, which caused her to moan involuntarily. He continued to lap at her cunt until her natural reaction made her pretty wet. She started to push her crotch against his face despite her terror. She was ready for him.

Moving up, he sucked on a gorgeous pink nipple as he slid his cock into her pussy. Jen continued to cry, but had stopped screaming. Aaron licked the tears off her cheeks as he began pumping in and out of her. Her pussy suddenly contracted as she orgasmed against her will, causing Aaron to cum immediately. He gave her a kiss.

Throwing her clothes at her, Aaron said, “Get dressed, we’re going home,” and drove off.