The Ride of His Life

Story Info
Steve picks up two hitchhikers.
993 words
3.61
72.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car sped along the road and Steve had the windows rolled down and an elbow resting on the door. He pumped the music up and the wind tousled his dark, black hair. The wind stroked his hair in a way he couldn't help finding sensual and gave him goosebumps.

He loved to drive and the sun felt good on his skin. Trees and fields flashed by in a blur of speed. On a long stretch of road he noticed people gesticulating at the road side. He slowed down. He saw 2 hitchhikers by the side of the road and pulled over. The 2 women walked towards him. One was blond and the other brunette. The blond was petite with shapely legs and a tight arse. The brunette was larger chested and taller. Both wore skirts and T shirts that fitted closely across their breasts. They sauntered over to the car and the blond lent in and asked for a lift. Steve got an eye full of her nice ripe cleavage -- 2 large, pert tits. He felt his heart quicken and his cock stiffen. Steve felt a little excitement and a fantasy of fucking one of them- which he quickly dismissed as wishful thinking.

Steve opened the boot and the women stored their gear. They clambered into the back seats and off they went. The blond introduced herself as Suzie and the brunette as Clare. The miles rolled by to the 3 of them signing along to the music on the CD player. Steve kept glancing into the mirror to see the girl's breasts gently bobbing up and down with the motion of the car on the road.

The girls asked if Steven minded them smoking and when he said no they rolled a joint and lit it. This made them giggle even more than before and sing even louder. The blow released their inhibitions and the girls started to flirt with Steve. The girls said they were hot and removed their bras, throwing them on to the front passenger seat. Clare caught Steve's eye in the mirror and saucily said "I saw you looking at Suzie's tits, they're better in the flesh you know." With that she pulled up Suzie's t-shirt so that it stuck on her head, hiding her eyes.

Steve gulped as he got a good look at Suzie's tits in the rear view mirror. They were tanned with large nipples that had been pierced. Clare now moved in and kissed Suzie passionately on the lips, her tongue finding Suzie's quickly and expertly. Steve felt his cock stiffen once more and found it hard to concentrate on the road. Clare now dropped her mouth to Suzie's breasts and licked and teased them all over. Suzie's nipples hardened to stand erect, the piercings looking suddenly small against the darkening love buds. Suzie made little gasps and moans. Soon Clare was tugging as Suzie's skirt and thong that revealed a tight, little, shaved pussy. Clare pushed her tongue into the juicy cunt and felt the delicious wetness. Steve struggled to see by adjusting the mirror and caught a glimpse of Clare tonguing Suzie's arse. His erection was so painful that he had to unzip his flies.

If Steve had thought Suzie passive he was soon in for a surprise. With one swift movement, she forced Clare onto her back and pulled off her skirt. Steve got a view of a dark bushy snatch and what looked like chains? That couldn't be right, could it? Steve didn't have long to wait, Suzie's hands encircled 2 slim silver chains and parted Claire's pierced cunt lips with them. The heavy gates to her clit opened and Suzie lent over to lick around Clare's cunt and arse hole. Clare let out a deep moan that was muffled as Suzie straddled her and commanded Clare to lick her shaven pussy. Steve could now see the girls in a 69 position, sucking and finger fucking as if he were not there.

Steve's cock was on fire but he couldn't look away and loved seeing the gyrating arse of Suzie and the gasps coming from each woman. Soon they were coming. Screaming, biting and slapping each other. Suzie now bent Clare over and started to smack her arse. Clare bucked and groaned and Steve saw her buttocks glowing red in the mirror.

Now Suzie ordered Clare to sit down on her stinging arse. "Play with yourself for Steve." She commanded. Steve got a full on view of Clare's wet cunt, almost dripping with saliva and love juice. Clare pulled on her chains and started to caress her clit and pinch her nipples.

Without a word Suzie clambered over into the front seat and knelt by Steve. Her hand wrapped round his thick cock and he gasped with pleasure. Steve was overwhelmed by the eroticism of the moment. One woman licking the head of his cock and squeezing his balls, while the other touched herself for his pleasure.

Clare was nearing orgasm and pulled her water bottle towards her and pushed it inside herself. Steve moaned under the expert tongue and fingers of Suzie and could feel himself starting to come. Suzie felt him stiffen and knew he was about to shot his load. Quickly she pulled his trousers and pants down and slipped a finger in his arse. Before Steve realised, Suzie was stroking his prostate and he cried out as he pumped his creamy hot spunk into her mouth.

He felt spent and pulled the car over; the girls sat in the back seat and pulled on their clothes. "Poor you," said Suzie to Steve, "you never got to fuck us."

Steve agreed it was a shame. "But if you drop us of at our flat we can remedy that and Clare needs to be punished. She has been a bad girl." laughed Suzie.

For a reply, Steve turned on the engine and asked "Where to ladies?"