Our Guy Friend's Night of Firsts

Story Info
Our high school friend had fun at our girl's night in.
2.1k words
4.34
20.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a senior in high school, my friend group of 4 had this one guy friend, David, who always hung out with us. He was one of those guys who we knew was truly gay on the inside but hasn't actually come out as being gay yet. We just treated him like one of the girls and invited him to everything that we did.

One night, my friends Sam, Jordan, and Lilly were all having a sleep over at Sam's house since her parents were gone and we knew we had full reign over her parents' liquor cabinet. We thought it would be fun to invite David, so we did and everyone went back to Sam's house after school on Friday to have a night or two of unsupervised fun.

We all dropped our bags downstairs, where we had a few air mattresses ready to go, and ran back upstairs to get something to eat.

"Wanna go out to eat instead?" Jordan asked. We all agreed and piled into the car to run around town to the mall and whatnot until about 6pm. We finally got back to the house and decided it's time to have a couple drinks.

We started making some cocktails with her parents' tequila because we always loved the mood it got us into when we drank that. Once everyone had a drink, we went downstairs to talk and gossip about people in our school. We each had a few drinks and started to get a little tipsy.

"Who wants to hit the hot tub?" Lilly asked. Everyone agreed and stood up to head toward Sam's room to get a bathing suit.

"I don't have a bathing suit," David said with disappointment.

"Just wear your underwear then, no big deal. We're all friends here," Jordan said with authority, "We will just meet you out there in a second."

After we all changed into one of Sam's bikinis, we went down to the hot tub. Lilly has much bigger boobs than Sam and was virtually bursting out of the bikini that she had on. The fabric was barely covering her nipples. I, for one, was the only one with pierced nipples and my piercings were poking right through the fabric of the suit and rubbing to where it was kind of uncomfortable. Not a great fit, but we made it work.

We all slipped into the hot tub and started chatting away again. I could see Lilly fidgeting with her bikini top every few minutes, trying to make it cover her nipples which kept trying to pop out.

"I can't take this anymore. If my tits wanna be free this bad, fine, be free!" Lilly said, untying her bikini top and tossing it to the side of the hot tub. We all laughed as her breasts rested there in the warm bubbling water. I could see David staring right at them, looking away every so often as to try not to make it obvious.

"Have you ever seen a pair of tits, David?" I asked, seeing the amazement in his eyes.

"Not really," he said, "like in movies and stuff but never in real life.

"Well, my suit is getting really annoying too. It doesn't fit me with my nipple piercings," I said, untying my top and throwing it to the side, revealing my perfectly tanned breasts and pierced nipples.

Sam and Jordan decided to follow suit and remove their tops too. We all laughed and went back to chatting and drinking our cocktails.

"David, would you mind bringing the tequila and OJ out here, please?" Sam asked.

"Sure thing!' David said, hopping out of the pool to exposed his enormous, rock hard, penis which was barely being held into his tight compression underwear. Our jaws all dropped, speechless, as David walked back inside to grab the cocktail stuff.

"Did you guys see that?" Jordan asked. We all shook our heads yes and laughed. "Holy shit, I would kill for a guy with that thing!"

All four of us had our fair share of sex going through high school. Some started earlier than others, but our body counts all sat in the low-to-mid teens. We had some experience, but not too much at this point.

As David walked back with tequila in one hand and OJ in the other, his semi hard dick was still bursting through his tight underwear for all of us to see.

"Holy shit David, we didn't know you had such a massive dick!" Jordan said, staring straight at it.

David got a little shy and tried to cover it up after putting the drinks down. We all got a little bit closer as he stood on the seat in the hot tub, where the water just came above his knees. We could see every detail through his underwear and it was driving us crazy.

"Hey, at this point why don't we just go full skinny dip," Lilly said, reaching below the water to take her bottoms off. She ripped them off and tossed them in the pile of our bikini tops. We all did the same except for David.

"Come on David! We're all doing it!" Jordan said. "If you don't take them off, then I will!"

"Be my guest," David said, putting his hands on his hips, pushing his hips forward to give Jordan a better angle to drop his underwear.

Jordan grabbed his underwear at the hips and yanked them down, causing his rock hard penis to fly out, sticking right into our faces. We couldn't believe our eyes, as we haven't seen one this big in our lives.

We all stood up so that the water cam only to our knees and shook our butts around playfully. I like to hit the tanning booth at the gym so I was perfectly tanned all over my body. Lilly likes sunning outside, so she had hard tan lines where her bikini used to be, pasty white on her breasts and pussy but golden everywhere else. Jordan was less tan than me, but went to the tanning booths every now and then so she had an even bake. Sam was just pretty white through and through with some strawberry red hair.

"Have you ever gotten head before, David?" asked Jordan.

"No one has ever even seen my dick before now," David said, looking down at his rock-hard dick.

"Well, that's about to change," Jordan said, leaning forward and grabbing David's dick in her hand, gently caressing it. We all watched as she gently scraped her nails down the top of his dick from the base to the head and then grabbing a fist full and sliding her hand back down as she wrapped her lips around it.

She went back and forth no more than two times before I saw David shake and moan. Jordan had made him cum in only about 30 seconds! Jordan turned around and opened her mouth to reveal her prize of a mouth full of cum to the rest of us before swallowing it all. We all laughed as David sat down on the edge of the hot tub.

"Well, how was that?" Jordan asked, standing over him with her hands on her naked hips.

"Holy shit," was all David could say.

"Don't think you're done yet, buddy," Lilly said, "we all want a turn with that thing. Lets go downstairs."

We all grabbed our drinks and headed downstairs, leaving our clothes outside.

Right when we got downstairs, Lilly pushed David onto the couch and jumped on top of him, sitting in his lap facing him.

"Looks like its gonna be a night of firsts for you," Lilly said as she licked her hand, spit on it, and grabbed David's dick, sliding it into her surprisingly wet pussy.

Lilly started bouncing up and down like crazy, trying to get the most out of David's dick as she could.

"Ok Lilly, go off," I said, starting to get extremely wet. I could feel the tension building up as a trickle of wetness rolled down the inside of my right thigh. I started rubbing myself to the sight of Lilly fucking David and looked around to see Jordan and Sam doing the same.

After about a minute of Lilly's riding, David's legs shot straight out, shaking, as he released his load in her.

"Not so fast!" Lilly said, "I need to get mine too." Lilly leaned back, rubbed her clit and kept riding until she got to her own orgasm. Her and David both shook and moaned one last time before she jumped off, letting his two massive loads make rivers of cum down the inside of her thighs.

"You're lucky I'm on birth control, David," Lilly said as we all laughed.

I wanted to be next. I walked over to David and pushed him to lay flat on the couch.

"Lay flat on the couch. Let's see how good you are at eating me out," I said, straddling his face and putting my hair in a pony tail.

David immediately locked onto my clit, flicking his tough perfectly across my pussy lips and dancing over my clit. I could feel the tension building up as I locked onto his massive dick which still had a mixture of his cum and Lilly's wetness. I spit as much as a could onto his dick, grabbing with both hands and twisting in opposite directions as I went up and down.

I immediately felt his dick swell up, his legs quiver, and his balls contract. Right before he released his load into my mouth, I grabbed his balls and stretched them out. Guys love it when I do this.

I felt wave after wave of cum enter my mouth as I kept sucking. Finally the cum stopped, I looked up at my friends and let the cum from my mouth drizzle back onto his dick for another round. They all laughed as David's cum covered his dick, balls, and my hand while I grinded my pussy harder into his face.

"You still haven't made me cum yet" I said as I started jerking him off again with his own cum.

I felt closer and closer to orgasming, myself, so I knew I had to make this one quick. I latched onto his dick with my mouth and started going crazy with both hands. This was the wettest, sloppiest blowjob I have ever given and will ever give.

"Don't fucking stop, David," I said as I lifted my head up for just a moment.

Just as I felt myself about to orgasm, I felt David's dick swell up again. At the same time, we both started shaking. I let out a squeal, as I struggled to squeeze the cum out of David's cock which my whole body shivered with waves of orgasm.

I stood up, swallowed David's cum, and wiped my hands off in a towel in the bathroom.

"I don't think I can cum anymore," David said, out of breath.

"Well, you still have me, David," Sam said, "but you're lucky I cum quick too." She whispered into his ear as she straddled his cock and began grinding back and forth, rubbing her own clit.

"Hey, I still haven't orgasmed yet!" Jordan exclaimed, running over to the couch and straddling David's face, looking right at Sam's jiggling breasts. David reached around her legs, grabbing her ass and pulling her down onto his face.

Jordan immediately let out a squeal as her legs contracted under the power of David's tongue reaching its way into her pussy and dancing across her clit. It was no more than 30 seconds before both girls squealed and shook with waves of orgasms. I could also see David's legs shake as he released his load into Sam's pussy as it tightened up around his dick.

Both girls got off and laughed as they walked away.

"I think we need to help David clean up though," Lilly said, bringing us all over to David's dick as he sat up on the couch.

We lifted his legs up as we all started licking away at his soaking wet dick and balls, trying to get every last drop of cum and wetness off of him.

After licking his balls clean, we made our way to his dick, which we could tell was already swelling up again, ready to explode. We licked all over his shaft and head until he shot his last load into the air, landing on our faces and hair.

We all laughed, cleaned up and went to bed satisfied and naked as could be.