The Right Way to Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy_boy
shy_boy
89 Followers

That's when he heard someone enter. Sensing his nakedness once again, Cory took a deep breath and just tried to go on with his shower so that he'd be done as fast as possible.

"Hey," came the familiar voice.

It was Shawn. Cory only looked up for a second to acknowledge the other boy's presence, then went back to his business. Shawn left one shower head separating their places. He flicked on his own water and began washing.

Cory was soaping himself up when Shawn started. He put the bar down and began to rinse. He shifted under the water and his eyes flicked over to the other naked body in this place. Just an instant was all it took. His flaccid penis began to grow. It was unbelievable. Cory's shyness didn't have any effect on his ability to gain an erection. He turned away from Shawn to finish cleaning himself.

Shawn's penis had been soft, too. The skin of the organ, like all the skin on his body, was incredibly white. Almost porcelain white. Cory remembered the way the moon seemed to cause it to glow. Then he remembered he thought he saw shadows around Shawn's groin when his penis had been exposed in the cabin last night. He was wrong. Some of the darkness had been shadows, but the rest of it had been the other boy's pubic hair. Shawn had a very thick triangle of dark curly hair above his dangling penis. It was shockingly thick and rich. The patch was no bigger than Cory's, but Cory's did allow some of the skin underneath to show through. It was especially shocking since the rest of Shawn's body was so smooth.

Cory quickly finished off and turned off his shower. He wasn't even completely dry when he put back on his clothes.

"See, ya," he said to Shawn as he made his way out of the men's shower.

* * *

In its own way, this had been a much more intense experience than watching Joe masturbate earlier. This time, the naked man had been only feet away and there was no window separating the two. Cory put his towel down on his bed, along with his shampoo and soap.

There was no way to masturbate now unless he ran out back and dropped his pants. And his absence might seem suspicious to Shawn, who wouldn't take that long to finish his shower. At least there was no sign of Joe or Lawrence. Cory tried not to touch the painful penis pressing insistently on his shorts. He tried to put his mind elsewhere, so that the erection would just leave, but he wasn't having much luck.

There was a tread along the gravel path leading up to the door of the cabin and a few seconds later Shawn walked in. He had finished faster than Cory thought he would. He went directly for his own bed and tossed down his shower stuff.

"Not a bad first day," Shawn said.

"Great day." Cory hoped he didn't sound as flustered as he felt. "Won't take much time for everybody to get into the rhythm of the place."

"Nope."

Cory heard fabric being pulled off. Shawn had taken off his shirt. He was just getting ready for bed, but Cory felt his nerves kick right back in. Ordinarily, he wouldn't have felt the situation was all that astonishing. Just two guys getting dressed for bed. But tonight he was flustered. Those damn public showers.

Cory forced himself to do the same as Shawn. It wouldn't be long before they were both just ready to go to bed and chat before they fell asleep. The situation would return to normal and they'd be talking as easily as they had been this morning. As he pulled his shirt off, he heard the rustle of Shawn's shorts as they hit the floor. So he kept on with his own business. His hands, which were calming down thanks to his own private pep talk and despite the thought of Shawn's nakedness across the room, undid the button of his shorts and then slid the zipper down. The shorts fell away. They were soon followed by his briefs. Cory stepped out of the clothes and felt the cool air all over his recently showered body.

Then he noticed something. He didn't know what it was at first, but something was off. It was a few seconds before he realized that what was wrong was that it was totally quiet in the room. There were no more noises coming from the other side of the room. Cory listened for a few more seconds, then he stole a glance over at Shawn.

Shawn was standing there by his bed. He was totally naked. He was staring Cory right in the eyes.

Cory was frozen. His stomach started doing somersaults and his heart was pounding. He tried to keep his breathing steady. The air all of a sudden felt cold. The moment seemed to stretch out into forever. Cory didn't break eye contact with Shawn. That is, he didn't break eye contact until Shawn started moving.

It was barely noticeable at first, but Shawn took a step forward. Then another. The silence was broken by the soft padding of those bare feet on the wooden floor. Cory's mind expanded to take in the rest of the scene he was now in the middle of. Shawn's eyes were but one of the parts of that scene. The first thing he noticed was that Shawn's penis was bouncing slightly with each step. That meant it was becoming rigid. Cory also noticed that his own organ had risen to a mild stand. No full erection yet. He was still perplexed.

Shawn got real close. Cory could now feel the other boy's breath. The gradually growing penises didn't touch as Shawn approached, because he was just slightly taller than Cory was. Just as his now almost fully erect penis was about to touch Cory's pubic hair, Shawn stopped. His right arm came up and his fingers lightly touched Cory's left arm.

Cory's nerves were firing wildly. He'd only experienced this tingle in his stomach in the past by touching his penis. General physical contact with another man had heightened everything he felt. The fingers gained a light grip on Cory's upper arm.

Before Cory could process the information, Shawn leaned in to kiss him. At first, their lips just rested peacefully against each other. As the kiss went on, mouths opened slightly and lips began to open, push, caress, squeeze. Finally, tongues began to intertwine and explore. Cory finally closed his eyes and went with it. His nerves were melting away. He inclined his head and gave just as much as he received.

Cory's eyes snapped back open when Shawn moved in closer and pressed his body fully against Cory's. Their penises were pressed snugly against bellies and nestled warmly in pubic hair.

The kiss continued. Now, Cory's arms finally found their way around Shawn, the way Shawn's had found their way around him as soon as they stood together. Cory pressed his palms against the smoothness of the other guy's back. The touching skin between them was getting very warm now. Shawn's hands were starting to roam all over Cory's back and neck. The coldness in the air around them seemed to have evaporated. Finally, Cory managed to start his hands moving. They slid very slowly back and forth across the warm skin and the rigidity of the spine.

Shawn's hands had made their way slowly down the small of Cory's back until finally, his right hand gently allowed its fingers to brush the peak of Cory's smooth right buttock, then through the top of the crack that had now begun to develop a coating of sweat. Then the lightly sweat flecked fingers finished their journey on the peak of the left buttock. This movement brought a slight, involuntary moan from Cory.

Shawn broke the kiss. Cory opened his eyes and looked at Shawn, who was starting very seriously (and slightly fearfully) back from behind his glasses. Shawn released Cory and Cory did the same to Shawn. Another of those moments passed in which both boys simply stood and stared. Cory was wondering what Shawn was doing, why he had stopped.

Then, with an enormously gentle touch, Shawn put his left arm on Cory's right upper arm and pulled toward him. This pulling from one side had the effect of suggesting that Cory turn around. And Cory let Shawn's arm persuade him to a position in which he was facing his bunk, his back to Shawn. Then he felt a hand on his back between his shoulder blades and one on the front of his hip. The one on his back pushed with almost no force and the one on his hip pulled with that same lack of urgency.

It was a suggestion.

Oh my God! He's bending me over. He wants to make love.

Cory bent over until his hands were on the bedspread. Then he saw Shawn's hand come before him and pick up his wet soap. Behind him, he heard the squishing of soap being run between hands. After a few seconds of this, he felt something that almost made him jump.

Shawn placed a soapy finger at Cory's anus and began to push it in. Though it felt awkward, the finger slid in without much of a problem. Cory had never felt anything inside him before. The instinct was to flex and push it out, and he suppressed it. The finger felt around for awhile, then pulled out. Then two fingers were placed at Cory's anus. They went in much more slowly. Cory felt his sphincter starting to stretch in order to accommodate the inserted digits. Cory found he could feel the contours of the fingers as they pushed into him. When they were all the way inside, he felt better. Stretched, but better. Then Shawn removed them. Three fingers were next. This one was hard. Shawn moved slowly, but it still hurt. Cory's anus was being pulled in all directions. He clenched his teeth as Shawn pushed in. He started to feel full when the fingers were almost all the way in. Just when he was certain his anus could take no more, the fingers stopped. He gripped the bed sheet in his hands, trying to relax and get past the pain. His rectum felt filled. Shawn rubbed Cory's bum with his free hand.

The fingers finally receded. Shawn actually felt empty when they were gone. His anus tingled. His breathing relaxed. Then he heard the squishing sounds of the soap again. This time they were from Shawn's hands as they used the substance to lubricate his penis. Shawn's hand put the soap back onto Cory's towel on the bed, then he stood back up straight. Cory waited in the silence of the room for what would come next.

The first touch was totally unlike the fingers. This touch was incredibly soft, but much more rigid, less flexible. It rubbed up and down just a tiny bit over his anus, then it began a pushing motion. The tip of Shawn's penis was now making its way past the sphincter and into Cory's body.

At first, just the tiniest bit of the tip was in him and it was okay, but it got bigger fast. The flared purple head began making its way into his bowels and his anus was immediately pulled taught again. He gripped the bed sheet. This was just the head and it seemed to go on forever. The skin of his anus was as strained as it had ever been in his life. Shawn's penis may not have been big, but it was more than big enough for Cory's backside.

Cory's clenched his teeth and started to breath deep, and then the pressure on his anus dropped. The flared head of Shawn's penis was inside him. He relaxed just a little bit.

"How are you?" Shawn asked.

"I'm . . . I'm okay." Cory tried to get his voice under control.

"Just tell me when you're okay to go farther."

Cory took his time. He let his bum get used to the new situation and after awhile his anus felt better. It was still stretched, but the pain had receded.

"Okay. I'm ready."

He grabbed the bed sheets again. Shawn placed his hands on Cory's hips and began to apply a gentle pressure with hips, pushing him gradually inside Cory's rectum. The pain began to flare back up when Shawn started going in again. This time, there would be no more relief like he got when the head went in. It was just increasing girth until the end. The pace Shawn was setting was going to make it possible, though. Cory knew he'd be fine.

Then there was a crunch of shoes on the gravel path outside the cabin. Both boys froze for a split second. Their hearts, already beating fast because of the experience, began racing now. Cory reacted instinctively and flexed his rectal muscles. Shawn took the hint and his paralysis broke. He pulled himself out of Cory and ran for his bed. Cory did the same.

They just made it into their beds when the door opened and Joe and Lawrence came in. The other guys talked noisily, ignoring their supposedly sleeping roommates. They got ready for bed and didn't seem to notice that Cory and Shawn were not in fact asleep.

Cory just lay there. He pressed his hand to his anus. It was tingling after the exertion. He ran two fingers over it as Joe and Lawrence began to talk in their beds. Cory didn't hear a word of their conversation. He just rubbed his anus and thought of Shawn.

* * *

Cory and Shawn didn't speak to each other all morning. It had nothing to do with any shame or regret. What prevented them from talking was the sheer size of what had happened. They felt the awe that any virgins feel when it comes to sex. Not fantasies or porn or masturbation, but honest to God sexual intercourse. Cory still had butterflies in his stomach.

They finally managed to speak to each other when they were in the cafeteria and had the table all to themselves.

"Um. How are you?" Shawn asked.

"Okay. I guess."

That was it for a few seconds.

"It was tingling all night." Cory said.

"That's because you're not used to stretching like that, I guess."

"Have you ever. . .?"

"No. I'm a virgin, too. I don't know what I was doing last night. I was in bed thinking about how it all happened."

"Me, too."

But neither one had a logical explanation for how bold they'd been so soon.

"So. . ." Shawn looked like he was about to break out into a sweat, "do you, um, do you want to try it again?"

"What about Joe and Lawrence?"

"I heard from the girls that they're going into town tonight. I guess Joe struck out here and wants to try again elsewhere."

"Well. Yeah, I guess so. I mean, I kinda liked it."

Shawn smiled. "Me, too. You, uh. . ."

"What?"

Shawn hesitated for a moment before finishing, "You have a, nice butt." He turned blood red.

"Thanks. You do, too."

They both started to chuckle. With the ice broken, their comfort restored and their true feelings laid bare, they started to talk again in their old comfortable rhythm.

* * *

The rest of the day was a mix of heaven and hell. They worked easily together and had a great day with the kids, but they were living with an anticipation that they hadn't known since they were children waiting for Christmas.

* * *

The girls were right. As night wore on, Joe and Lawrence prepared to head into town. They lingered for awhile, making sure they had everything they felt they needed. They didn't want to wait too long before getting going because they knew they would have to get up early the next morning with the kids. And it was already getting late.

"Get your ass in gear," Joe said to Lawrence as the smaller guy was searching in his bag for something.

"Hang on, I'm looking for. . . got it."

He took his wallet out of his bag and pocketed it. Then, in a flash, the two of them were out the door.

Cory and Shawn got up and went to one of the front windows to watch the others walk out into the night. They needed to be sure that neither one was going to forget anything and come walking back. Neither one slowed his pace; they just kept walking.

The butterflies were back big-time when Cory and Shawn turned to look at each other. Shawn leaned in for a kiss and they wrapped their arms around each other. The kiss began sweetly and softly, but as they moved away from the window and toward the beds, the kiss grew insistent. Finally, the boys could stand no more, and they separated.

Shirts were pulled off, and shorts and underwear were soon to follow. The naked bodies moved close, but did not come into contact. Shawn stroked Cory's chest and smiled at him. Cory wrung his fists with a little in nervousness (a nervousness that was with him ever since that shower) and smiled back. Cory's eyes flashed over toward the bed, where his shower supplies were lying. He walked slowly over to the bottom bunk and bent over, placing his hands on his towel. Shawn picked up the soap and began the lubrication of penis and anus. Without any further hesitation, Shawn grabbed his slick organ and placed it between the cleft of Cory's buttocks, at his anal entrance.

Cory felt it begin all over again. The stretching of his anus was just as painful as it was last night, but the insertion of he head took less time. Almost as soon as Cory felt himself being penetrated, the head slipped in and the tension of the sphincter relaxed. Tonight, however, Shawn didn't need to ask for an okay to move forward. They'd come this far last night, and now both were prepared to finish.

As the first inch made its way into his rectum, Cory felt the intensity of the pain return. This time, however, he also noticed other things. Since they were past the insertion of the head, Cory could now feel that flared part of the member inside him. The walls of his rectum seemed to be hugging the incoming organ, giving him a feel for its outline.

The pain grew worse. The bed sheet was clenched so tightly in his hands that he'd pulled it askew on the bed. That full feeling in his bowels was intensifying. And he noticed something else. Shawn's penis was emanating its own warmth inside him. The rigid shape traveling his rectum was almost hot.

His sphincter was now numb. Even though the penis in him was only in his rectum, he could feel full even in his stomach. The contours of Shawn's penis were more perceptible. He could gauge its shape just from the feeling. The flared head, the increasing girth of the penis as it ran its way back into Shawn's body.

Then he felt a tickling on his lower back. That beautiful, thick thatch of pubic hair was grazing the top of his butt. He was almost there. And with one final, gentle movement of Shawn's hips, he was there.

Everything below his stomach felt full and there was a pressure deep in his lower back. The skin of his buttocks was snugly pressed against Shawn's groin. Shawn didn't move. He simply held in place.

"Just tell me when you're ready," he said sweetly.

And Cory took his time. He let his body adjust to this new feeling. This first night was going to hurt, but he knew that. His body wouldn't be able to do this smoothly for some time. He cast his mind on the delightful tingle that Shawn's penis was causing deep in his back and stomach.

"Okay."

That's all Shawn needed.

The penis in Cory now withdrew a little bit, then pushed its way back in to the hilt. Cory clenched his teeth against the pain in his anus and had to suppress a yelp of pleasure when Shawn's penis once again found that sweet spot inside him. Shawn's thrusts became slightly longer and his pumping became slightly quicker. Cory felt the flared purple head rubbing the walls of his rectum. His insides were gripping that loving penis tightly.

He could feel Shawn's hands gripping his hips as he pumped his hips in and out. With every stroke in, Cory was tickled by Shawn's pubic curls. There was a light fleshy rubbing sound when his butt came into contact with Shawn's groin.

Both boys were breathing heavily. The numbness in Cory's anus was total now and all that was left was the pleasure and the fullness of having Shawn's penis in him. Smooth warm skin touching smooth warm skin. The pumping hips behind him had picked up enough strength to begin rocking him back and forth gently.

"Unh, unh, unh, unh." It was Shawn. It took Cory a second to notice the room had gotten noisier. On top of that, he realized when he heard Shawn's moaning that he too was making noises, and had been for some time. "Mmf, mnn, mng."

The smells in the room had also changed. The air was thicker and saltier. Their bodies were starting to sweat. Shawn's penis was now soaked in precum. Both boys' groins were hot. Cory didn't have to put his hand near his penis to know that the whole area, from pubic hair right in under his legs, had heated up and begun to smell of sex. He'd never taken much notice of this thick, salty smell when he masturbated but now it was intensified greatly.

shy_boy
shy_boy
89 Followers