The Right Way to Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy_boy
shy_boy
89 Followers

The rubbing of the head of Shawn's penis up and down the walls of his rectum caused Cory to experience a slight tingling in his penis. Then, suddenly, the thrusting became jagged and Shawn's breath caught in his throat.

Deep in Cory's back, he felt a new, burning liquid head inside him. The movement of Shawn's penis was much easier now. After a few jagged thrusts, Shawn slowed down almost to a stop. He gave some final pumps as his orgasm subsided and then he pulled his slick penis from Cory.

Bent over a lower bunk bed in a summer camp, miles from home, Cory allowed it all to sink in. The cool night air of the cabin wrapped itself around his warm naked skin. He was no longer a virgin. Shawn placed a hand on his butt and began to rub it.

Cory got up, feeling his anus tingling like mad. He turned around and took Shawn's face in his hands and kissed him. Shawn held Cory and kissed back. Cory didn't feel like his heart rate would ever return to normal. Shawn's penis was gradually losing its stiffness.

Shawn broke the kiss and pushed Cory back gently. He walked past Cory over to the bed and bent over, presenting himself to Cory. And Cory didn't hesitate.

Taking his cue from what Shawn had done to him, Cory began to lubricate his hands and work on Shawn's anus. He put his index finger into the other boy's butt and felt around. The inside of Shawn's rectum hugged his finger on all sides. And it was hot. A jarring difference between that and the cool air of the cabin. Cory pulled out his finger and then stuck in two. He went a little slower this time, allowing Shawn to accept the digits. He held them in when he had penetrated up to the knuckles. With his free hand, he began to rub Shawn's butt. Just as Shawn had done to him. Shawn's butt was just like the skin on the rest of his body. It was so pale it almost seemed to glow in the moonlight. And it was flawless. Two perfect humps of skin and muscle separated by a narrow crack. Now three fingers. Cory felt Shawn's anus gripping his fingers tightly. He took his time, though, not forcing the sphincter into anything drastic. When he felt Shawn relax, Cory removed his three fingers and rubbed lubricated hands on his penis.

He didn't rub too long because he knew he wasn't going to last too long. Gripping the base of his penis, he pulled back his foreskin and placed the head up against the puckered opening nestled between the porcelain-smooth cheeks of Shawn's butt.

Cory pushed gently with his hips, poking the tip of his penis into Shawn. He felt the sphincter tightly gripping him as he pushed gradually more and more of himself inside. He saw Shawn clutch the bed sheet as he went deeper. The head of his penis sank into Shawn's rectum and Cory stopped, knowing Shawn would welcome a break. He held himself there, savoring the anal warmth he was experiencing. The rectal walls left no part of his penis untouched. He was totally surrounded.

Then he pushed forward. With each millimeter the anus got tighter and those flawless cheeks came closer. He gripped Shawn's hips and used them for leverage as he pushed himself deeper. He could no longer feel the cool air of the cabin. As he moved deeper, Shawn's internal temperature seemed to be warming him up.

And then he was in. Cory let go of Shawn's hips and just stood there. His feet planted firmly on the wooden floor, his penis snug inside his new lover, his lover's skin smoothly caressing his own. People always said that nothing in your life could prepare you for your first time, and now Cory knew it.

"I'm ready," Shawn said so quietly that Cory almost didn't hear it.

And, with hundreds of butterflies going mad in his stomach, Cory placed his hands on Shawn's hips, pulled his own hips back just slightly, clenched the muscles of his buttocks and propelled his penis pack into Shawn's behind.

This time Cory knew exactly when the noises in the cabin began. As soon as he started moving in and out, Shawn began moaning. "Unh, unh, unh."

The smells were back and more powerful than before. That thick saltiness sailed right up to his nose. He felt his groin heat up, ran his hand over his pubic hair and felt it coming off in waves.

He remembered being able to feel every contour of Shawn's penis when he was being penetrated, and now he felt the walls of Shawn's rectum clutching every bit of his penis as it journeyed in and out of Shawn's body. No, he wouldn't last long at all.

Cory wouldn't let himself close his eyes. He wanted to remember everything about this event. The look of Shawn bent over in front of him, the slickness of his penis as it emerged from the anus, the sight of his hands on such beautiful and perfect skin.

Pumping into that tight rectal heat soon brought Cory to the most astonishing single moment in his entire eighteen years on this planet. He thrust himself deeply into Shawn and felt himself release. The ejaculate lubricated him well and the jagged thrusts of his orgasm were smooth and slick. The heat inside Shawn doubled as he added his own. By now, Cory had broken out in a sweat. And as he looked down at Shawn as his orgasm subsided, he saw that Shawn was sweating too.

There was a bead of sweat on the creamy skin of Shawn's lower back. The salty fluid traced its way, leaving behind it a wake of moisture, down the slight incline of the bent boy's body, toward the small hills of his buttocks. It crested the left buttock and then took the path of least resistance down off this summit. The bead slid sideways from atop the hairless, white mound and into the crack. It settled into this trough and made its way to the top of the anus, where it encountered Cory's penis and mingled with the semen coating him.

Cory pulled himself out of Shawn and knelt down behind him. He placed his hands on the sides of Shawn's buttocks and pressed his lips fully against the right cheek and kissed it. Then he did the same on the left cheek, his nose running through the tiny trail of sweat left behind by that solitary bead.

Shawn leaned forward until he was lying on Cory's bunk, adjusting his position to lie horizontally. Cory lay down on his side beside him. Shawn pulled Cory into his arms and let his hand rest atop the crack of Cory's bum. Cory did the same with Shawn.

Cory felt drained. He was still strangely exhilarated, but after all the nervousness and stress brought on by the magnitude of what had just happened, he just felt drained. So he lay there.

Soon, they would have to get up. Soon, the others would return and the new lovers would dress and try to look as if they'd been asleep all night. But not now. Now, both of them simply lay with their arms around each other, feeling the heat of each others body. Lips lightly kissing every few seconds. One arm draped around the other's shoulders. One hand resting calmly on top of the site where they had penetrated their new lover, and where they themselves had been penetrated. This site where they were now more connected than they'd ever thought possible. The site where, right now, they still held the warm semen of their new lover.

shy_boy
shy_boy
89 Followers