All Comments on 'The Rightful Heir'

by indian_fun

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yuck

Yuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot story

hey don't listen to that coward that asshole or bitch is just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Its a great story worth reading . I couldnt keep my hardon down

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
From me: 5

This is an Indian story ..

Another is that the world for me .. But .. When reading, I feel sympathy for what you write.

There is no evil, there is goodness and love in what you describe.

Even Main taboo humanity becomes unimportant and secondary.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a great and beautiful story of hot motherfucking

Rukmini is a lovely mature woman, and young good-looking and well-built Raja falls in love with her from the start. Raja lusts for this lady, and whenever he's around her he's always hard in his pants. Rukmini notices the lad's big hard on of course, she smiles at him beatifically and gets very wet between her legs. Then Rukmini reveals the great secret of her life. She is Raja's own mother! The boy gets harder than ever, his mom is joyful and she welcomes Raja's big stiff cock up between her legs, into the same cunt he came out of. It's the best fuck of his life, of his mother's too, a wild incestuous fuck, as Raja fiercely plugs the hole he was born from, over and over again. Mother and son cry filthy words to each other, it's as if the boy were trying to get his whole body back up inside the belly he'd lived in for nine months. With Raja's loud grunts and Rukmini's deep moans the son unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. He knocks up his mother, boy does he ever knock her up, he fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. I'm so glad that he marries his mother. At the ceremony everybody sees the bride's big belly and Raja's boyish pride at how big that belly is, and they smirk. Raja and his mother are grinning inside, what they alone know is that it's a son's potent sperm from a son's heavy loaded balls that made that baby. Raja'll be fucking more babies up the warm wet welcoming twat that's now his alone, as everyone happily cheers him on. After all, isn't that what a loving husband does to his beloved wife?

odiaapuaodiaapuaalmost 9 years ago
my cook getting hard

wow Indian fun...i like this story very interesting. Really romantic, I am searching similar kind of stories, where son marries mom with sister's , dad, wife, Nani, Grandma's help. or. A son marry his lil sister with mom's request, a mom planed to marry his own son with own sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous