The Righting Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt a cool cold gel on her....in her..deep in her.

"I'll be breaking new ground in just a moment." he said.

The coldness she felt had enter her anus channel, and it brought on more fear, her body started to tremble under his hands the feeling of his finger pushing the coolness in her, pushing pass the tightness of an virgin anus.

"Please.. don't.. don't do this.. please.?"

"Shut your mouth, slut." he ordered his voice now as cold as the room and the lube penetrating her. "Or I'll gag your mouth closed."

She shuts up for the moment.. shaking as much as the shackles will allow her body to do so. Her fear is growing with this man, but for now she shuts up. Though she still whimpers in a moaning low resignation.

Now she feels a pressure on her asshole and a warm body close to her back. She closes her eyes and faces away as a shadow descends onto her skin.

Bringing her cunt towards the rack to get away from the pressure against her asshole. She feels so close to tears; but she remain silent as she feels his cock's head enter her.

Once he has enter her..once her ass adjusts to his cock's size, he pushes in a steady hard motion until his shaft is fully in her. "FUCK," is all he says now fully butted in her.

She screams as he enters her all the way, for the pain itself burns her ass, the place she had never allowed another to enter, her hole of safety. And, he takes that away from her, blindfolded and shackled in his apartment. And she starts to cuss at him.

He is inflamed by her struggles and and her vulgar protests and her now fucks her ass...growing larger as he plummets her, over and over, slamming her against the rack with each thrust.

"GOD stop... Stoppp you bastard... Fuck you..... stopppp....."

She screams at him, with each of the inward motions.

"Get out of me now."

She says thinking that he will listen to her now if ever.

"Sssssttttttooopppppp plllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee"

But her words, her begging, her tears are nothing to him....this monster fucking her.

He fucks her asshole without mercy...slamming her more and more and he feels his cum building inside his shaft. He likes the feel of the lubed tunnel he now fucks. He is consumed with his mastery of this woman, ignoring her crying and pleas.

She continues to struggle as much as she can, not willing to admit defeat, not willing to submit to him. To this merciless man that had walked in her life, while she was enjoying herself in the park.

"Stop, please, I have done nothing to deserve this from you. Take yourself out of me... please just ... just stop"

Her pleas and begging were slowing down.. as she was losing her voice, but she continue to struggle against the shackles.

"Please stop, please, please, please."

He wanted her to fight him as each thrust was hard against her and her fighting made her asshole tighten up more, which meant more pain for her as he fucked her ass harder and harder non stop the whole time she was begging and pleading with him to do so. The pressure building up in him. as he knew he would explode in her tight ass soon all the cum that was coming to a head. He grabs her hair and pulling her head back, whisper in her ear as he arches his back some spilling his spunk in her ass.

"I do this because I can, I am Master here, Your God, the one that holds you within my plans and will to you as I want." And he explodes deep in her asshole. Once and then again, as she bucks to his explosions so deep in her bowels.

"You will learn to accept my cum, in any hole, at any time,,,and thank me for the great gift."

She slowly stops struggling as the fight in her is dying for she knows she has been broken. "What.. what if this is not what I want? Does that not matter here? Does my wishes not matter?" Her eyes can not even cry, she is so spent.

"Your wishes are nothing. It is your duty to serve," he explains, "It is my wishes you serve. It is me your body services, each opening is mine, any one I wish is mine, your mouth, your ass, your pussy.....all are now only to service me. Do you understand?"

Chapter Four

Today, her Master had placed a plug in Claire's ass, and told her to keep it there while she does her chores. Almost immediately, Claire was thinking of how this could be turned into another fantasy for her journal. While she goes about her chores, her mind wanders in and out of fantasies and reality. It is more and more difficult for her to focus on what she is suppose to be doing and not her ass.

Sucking her Master's cock was slow and time consuming. Bathing her sister was almost a distraction. Claire want to write about the waves of fantasies now flooding her mind even as the waves of orgasms flowed through her pussy.

Her Forth Story: Something New

He wet his lips in satisfaction. The room was taking shape. And it turned him on thinking about it. His mind was like that, it went to extremes. His dreams oozed a river of sexual fantasies. Every morning his shorts were soaked from his admissions. He began to rise earlier to hide the evidence of his evening licentiousness. He was a prisoner of sex. She was the object, the subject, the victim of his lust. And he was certain he could have her. His pants were wet with the pre-cum of his lust.

Now looking at the room he was satisfied that it would serve him well once she was inside. She liked all of the toys he had showed her so far. Now he had only to tell her that her room was ready, that her training would begin, that she would obey, that he would reward her for her submission. Already she had accepted his butt plug to wear for a day. And his mouth watered thinking she would arrive back soon.

She hesitated before knocking on the door, the door which held the unknown for her. It had been a long day at work and she was now nervous. It had been difficult wearing his specially designed butt plug, walking around the classroom, bending over to help the children with their problems, tying their shoes, and a few times the plug threatened to slip out of her now dried ass and it was with extreme mental concentration that she was able to clench her butt cheeks to keep it safely in place.

The other night at the retirement party for one of the teachers, she met him. Right from the start she knew there was something different about him, something that had held her attention, drew her in. She didn't know what or even tried to understand it; the pull was there and could not be denied. He was dark and seemed to be the brooding sort, not at all her type, but yet here she stood outside his door, unsure of herself, only knowing that when he called last night and asked her if he could come over she didn't dare to turn him down.

Last night was, well she couldn't really describe what last night was, not even in her own mind. There were no words for it. It was really pleasant but strange at the same time. They had spent the evening chatting and drinking some wine that she had in her refrigerator, it was not that but the topic of their conversation that had left her with this feeling of unease. She had never heard of BDSM. Maybe in the content of an off colored joke, but that was it. When he brought up the subject she listened and was horrified, horrified within herself to find that the topic intrigued her and the thought of actually submitting her body to another, to their will without any say was a turn on.

When he brought out his toys that he had brought in a bag, the mere thought of the joys and pain that could be inflicted upon her body left her breathless. She did not think twice when he left her with the plug with instructions on its use for this day. "Insert it in the morning and wear it all day. If you do this, then you will understand." he had told her, no ordered her. Slowly with trembling fingers she pressed the doorbell to his house. His answer shook her when he open the door, smiled, and wordlessly waved her inside.

"Go over to the back of the couch and bend over. Lift up your dress; I want to see my plug."

She complied like a child ordered to her room. She walked to the couch and bent over its back and hiked up her dress revealing her naked ass and the plug.

"Don't touch it. I want to see this up close." He ordered, as he came behind her, kneeling on his knees before placing his hands on the cheeks. He spread her buttocks and the plug fell to the floor. He gazed at the hole now swollen red and open.

"That's right," he said more to himself than to her. "Does it hurt?"

Not waiting for her answer he grabbed her hand and led her to his bathroom. "Sit." And she complied.

"Now relax. Tell me about your day. Relax, let the pain go away. What were you thinking about every minute today?" he asked standing in front of her undoing his belt.

Not sure where she was to sit or what she was to say, she cautiously moved towards the toilet where she placed the lid down before sitting carefully on her tender behind. Willing herself not to squirm around, she quickly withdrew her eyes from the progress his hands were making on his belt buckle. Oh my God, what did she let herself into? Keeping her eyes lowered to the floor, she found words escaped her as she tried to answer his question.

Scared of upsetting him by her slow coming in words, she found herself stuttering. "I, uhmm, I thought ..ah ...ah ..about you today Sir. About tonight and what would happen. The things you said. About last night. I meant, last night. The things you said last night."

She knew she sounded like an idiot. Closing her eyes she forced herself to focus, to get a grip of her raw emotions. His silence told her that he was waiting for more from her and she didn't want to upset him, strangely enough she wanted to please him. She dared not question her feelings right now. Daring to open her eyes, she looked up and saw that he had his belt off and holding it in his hands, looking down on her. Taking a quick indrawn breath, she released it while rushing out her words, seemingly as if once the breath was out, her chance for talking would be over.

"I'm scared Sir, but I do want to be here and to please you. Please give me this chance to learn how to do so." There the words were out.

He knew she would be a pet, and then a slave, and all he had to do was help her behave. "Don't be in fear. Soon your release will be here."

Not sure what he meant, she whispered, "Release Sir?"

As his belt came off his pants, he wrapped it around her neck and her eyes silently questioned him as he buckled it saying, "You are going to earn this collar."

"PULL...my pants down...look how wet you have made me today....is that any way for ME to BE?!?!"

She reached out and grabbed his pre-cummed stain briefs and pulled them down to see a half hard cock flapping in her face. Suddenly she could feel the cool water in the toilet, she could feel her ass slightly stuck to the seat, and she sensed she was more alive than she had ever been and it was this cock that had done this. She bent over and kissed it. And then she licked its head seeing its slit like a perfect little mouth begging to be kissed.

Chapter Five

Today while Claire was working, she overheard a couple of the girls talking about a machine the Master had in the dungeon. One of them said that it was pain and pleasure both for the lucky girls that got to ride it. She said she was one of them, but also that she was never to talk about it. This allowed Claire to let her thoughts roam. Claire had sensed there were secrets in the house and this partial conversation, only half heard, confirmed what she had come to suspect about the house and its many women.

"You should have heard her. She was shaking. As much as you could strapped down like that. Shaking while that machine fucked her. And she was struggling to get it deeper, I swear.

"What was she saying?"

"Christ," she was almost shouting, "More, God more. And, Yes, God Yes!! She was panting and crying and begging...and she came like nothing I ever seen."

Claire now focused on the Master, who ordered the comings and going of these women, who was responsible for both their unhappiness and their joys.

Her Fifth Story: The Machine

"Now," he commanded his voice taking on a different tone, "Come with me. There is something YOU will learn to love."

He led her to his downstairs and in the far corner of the unfinished basement, he pointed to a machine near a bench. "There," he said. "That will be your work out bench."

She had no idea what he was talking about, and part of her wanted to run as he pulled her closer to the contraption.

"Sit. Straddle it. Now!"

She did and waited, as his voice left no room for refusal.

"Take your dress off. I want you naked for this. Now lay back and put your legs over your head. Now. You must learn to move faster."

His voice was her will and she compiled trying to please that voice.

"I'm going to put your feet in these cuffs and I going to strap your arms to the side of the bench. Don't be afraid. You will come to like this machine and the joy it is going to give your body. You will. Oh, you will. You will see." He was pleased beyond hope at her willingness, her lack of fear or struggle. She tried to look around her body, past her butt or over her tits to see the thing which pointed directly at her now up turned ass. She twisted and turned trying to see what it was. In her mind, she had thought about this moment. She had seen this moment on X-Tube; but in her wildest imagination, she had never thought that she would be now a victim of such a device. The idea of being actually impaled by a mechanical dildo now sent a shutter through her whole body and her pussy gushed her fear into the air.

The machine was well designed, a top of the line model. The platform, on which the recipient lay, was a sliding platform for comfort and protection. The device had an entry mode and water adjustments for three pleasure centers. The attachable dildos were colored and varied in sizes and purpose. The DP mode was labeled "caution".

"You have your own water. Don't you, my slut?" he said watching her ejaculation. "Hmm, it tastes good. Thank you for wanting this," he said lapping her mound and crack. "Such a tasty desire I was not expecting."

"Chirst...is this going to hurt?" Sexy asked.

"Let me strap you in." he said, placing Sexy prone on the bench with her legs in the stirrups. "No, pet, this will give you joy until now unknown to you in this world."

Sexy waited for the machine to start up as his words were drawing her back to contentment to serve and please him. "Joy, it is to bring me joy, like this?" Sexy still had the belt around her neck like a collar and leash. "Are... are you sure?"

Master James positioned the double penetrating dildo at Sexy's asshole and smeared the dildo with lube. He adjusted her body so her pussy felt the other head at her slit. "Are you ready?" Master James asked, telling her...."It is best you take a deep breath and breathe out and relax...as much as you can."

With that, Sexy hears the machine start and immediately the duel heads enter her.

Sexy took a deep breath, but as soon as the duel heads entered her, she tensed up and screamed. "Gods no... not both holes" She had forgotten to relax and so it hurt her at first. "Please .. please stop this... make it stop." Sexy was not sure how much she could take from this, this machine of his. She gush out again, crying out for him to make it stop. "Mister.. please enough is enough... make it stop.. now."

Sexy cries out, as the machine fucks her without stopping, both holes filled. And she hates him, and his toys, and hates herself for doing as he had said. The pain of being fucked like this, the humiliation, and helplessness; and yet.. yet the joy of it! And she realizes she can get joy from this machine..from being fucked like this. Almost against her will, Sexy cums at that moment, hating herself. "Please stop .. the .. this .. please"

Was she begging him to stop the machine, stop her joy of being fucked like this, or just begging him .. like a slave begging for something from her Master. Sexy was not totally sure herself. And still the machine fucked her, now shooting water over her as it pushed in and out of her ass and pussy.

Sexy realize begging right now was doing nothing for her, but the machine kept penetrating her, non stop, all her senses were lost with the beat, in.....out in ... out... in ...out.. what was happening to her? Was this what she wanted? Not that it matter, for she was hooked up and she could not reach the buttons to shut it off.

"Aren't....you....here!!!.....wouldn't .....you....fucking....stop......this?" Sexy now begged, "please... oh please...more.... damn it ... no stop this.... more... oh GOD..... what is fucking happening!!!? Please... please answer me.... oh fucking God..."

And Sexy gushes her own fountain, just as the machine shoots more water on her. The uncaring and non stopping machine continued its in...out.. .in...out.

Now half crazy with her orgasmic joy, Sexy was starting to like this device and it's relentlessness..... but fears telling her torturer.

Sexy started begging for more, more of this, but only deep within herself for now. She was now not sure if she ever wanted it to stop. For her fear and pain, had turned to wanting, craving, needing more .. more of this from the machine. 'Oh God, what is happening to me, I want more, more of it, yet, and yet it should stop.. no .. no.. I want this.. I want this...' "Oh... please.... more... more.... " Sexy was now begging whomever was around her for more. "Please, I want this... oh.. how.. did you.. know... oh please... " Sexy was saying the words out loud, begging for this, as she started to crave the beat, in... out, in .. out, in .. out. Both holes at once, she needed it more.. more.. more. Never getting dry as her own body gushes out, and the water the machine sends on her.

Soft sounding footsteps enter the room, kitten is MJ's pet. she has been hearing the girl cry out, and knows she must be getting thirsty. kitten was given orders by her Master to feed this girl, His cum from the cup. As Master's pet, His little kitten does, always does as Master says.

"Is any ... one....th.....ere?" Sexy cries out, her voice is starting to get rough. "I heard you enter, pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee, oh God .... an swe er me."

Sexy screamed as she gush out more cum, the machine giving her no peace at all.

kitten walked slowly near her, "i have a drink if you are thirsty." kitten said as she stroked the girls hair, trying to calm her down. "my Master said i was to give you this to drink, and only this." she steps out where the girl can see her, she has no discomfort like the girl, who turns her head away.

Sexy says, "You are naked! Where are your.......cl... clo... clothes?" She was overwhelmed again with another climax, seeing the naked girl. 'She does not look like she minds walking around here naked, what is she? who is she?'

"Who are you? and What are you?"

kitten smiles at the girl and strokes her hair again, her cunt close to the girl's face, though kitten sees nothing wrong with it. "my Master, Master James, calls me, kitten. I am His pet. Are you thirsty?"

Sexy begs, "Please, please can I have a drink."

Kitten takes the cup and places it to her lips, helping her sip at Master's cum. kitten held her envy in check, as she loves MJ's cum. "Slowly, you need to take it slowly." kitten used her soft voice to make the girl do as she wanted her to do. Make her take it slowly so she got the full taste of her Master.

Sexy took a sip and almost spit it out, but she was so fucking thirsty from her pleading and begging. 'What the hell, what was this girl giving her to drink?' Sexy had to stop as another wave of her cum came gushing out.