The Righting Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfreeman
mcfreeman
8 Followers

Kitten smiles to herself. 'Master has gotten Himself one that will fight for a while yet.' kitten tells the girl, "Here you must drink, for it is Master's wish." kitten once again, hold the cup to the her lips, for her to drink Master James' cum.

Sexy accepted it this time, taking another sip, slowly. All the while the machine never stopped penetrating her holes, in was like a perfect rhythm, the way it enter and exit her body.

Smiling Kitten puts the cup down and bending down to sucks on her nipple, like a baby would its mom, trying to bring the girl over the edge. Sexy screams with both shock and pleasure at this girl sucking on her nipple which is now perked up in the mouth which captured it. Kitten tries to keep time with the machine, with the sucking, sucking deep as the machine goes in, letting up as the machine's double cocks exit. 53

Chapter Six

Claire started to have fantasies of having another female chained to her and to service the Master as sisters. Either as a pet or a slave, someone that loved having sex with both male and female.. now she never was with another female.. but there was a new girl, one with a sweet golden brown skin that she used to write out her next fantasy about.

The girl was almost petite. She had small tight breasts with dark brownish nipples, which showed through her blouse whenever she reached over her head to clean or take down a thing. She knew Claire watched her and Claire's eyes excited her. She liked how her nipples rubbed against the fabric of her blouse whenever Claire's stare made her excited. She vowed that she and Claire would be great friends.

Her Sixth Story: Sisters

Both girls rose off the bed, and went to kneel before their Master. He leashed them again to the double collars and led them from the room. At the stairs he had them rise to their feet so that they may go down them with ease. At the bottom of the stairs he had them get back down to hands and knees and crawl behind him as he led them to the kitchen.

"I think tonight you sluts deserve some kind of reward."

Going to the refrigerator, he took out the bottle of wine that he had placed there earlier and went to the cupboards where he retrieved two dogs drinking dish. Filling the bowls half way full of wine, he placed them on the floor before the girls and told them that they may enjoy the drinks, told them that the refreshment might serve them well for the rest of the night and what he had planned for them.

Sitting back at the table sipping on his own wine, he grinned down at the bowed heads that were busy lapping up the drink with tongues, watched as their bodies swayed in unison in their gyrations on the floor.

"Kathryn I want you to bring your personal things over tomorrow and get settled in your new room downstairs. You will only need your clothes as I have already supplied the room with everything else you might need. If you find something missing and I deem it is something needed by you, I will supply it. Of course you will need your clothes and make up for work, but while at home, unless stated otherwise by me, you will be naked. Is that understood?"

Kathryn looked up from her bowl and nodded her head in consent.

"As long as you behave, OBEY and do your best, I think we will all get along quite well. Sylvia will help you when I am unable to be here, she will answer your questions and show you how I like things done."

Kathryn liked hearing this last part.

"Yes Master, I will be more than happy to help Kathryn. I am pleased that you decided to give me a sister and I will enjoy showing her the way of things." Sylvia acknowledged licking her upper lip for any memory of Kathryn's taste.

"Good girl, I knew you would. Kathryn do you think you will be happy living here with us, serving me as I see fit, helping your sister with her chores, being a play thing when I need one, being a fuck toy for my pleasure?"

"Yes Master, this is something I want to do and be. Thank you Sir for letting me have this opportunity. I will do my best to please you."

"You're welcome slut. Now drink up so that we may go back upstairs and enjoy getting to know each other a bit better." He watched his pets lap wine from their bowls seeing it dribble on chins and slid in rivulets down their skin, red against white and red down golden brown. "Lap it all and clean up each other," he said.

And the two vixens splashed the wine with their faces, slurping and tonguing their excitement. The Master knew what they wanted, they wanted to clean each other of the wine. And he knew exactly what he would do.

"Pets, bring yourselves over to me...on your knees..and knell here."

They obeyed, a small fear growing inside of each. When the Master dropped down in front of them and ordered, "Cup your tits, sluts. Present those nipples for my tongue. Lean back and accept your MASTER." He then kissed each nipple presented to him right to left and left to right. The MASTER then sucked each tit, nipple towards throat and underneath. Both Kathren and Sylvia giggled as he did this. "What is this disrespect?" he queried. "Don't you sluts want your master to be happy!?"

They both understood what had happened and looked at each other.

"You ungrateful bitches..COME down stair with me...NOW!" and he yanked them to their feet and rushed back down to the dungeon room with his disobedient pets in tow.

"I think I'll suspend you both in a basket from the ceiling and let you both have a taste of some punishment."

The open weave of the baskets which he had in mind were design to expose the pussy of the woman who sat in one. The position bend the woman almost double are her ass was almost totally exposed. It was an old form of punishment and it always delighted both slave and Master in the opportunities it provided. Many a woman had been lowered onto a princely cock while inside such a basket. Usually the suspension ropes had been twisted so the woman twirled around once penetrated. (This required several willing hands and so for now the Master was going to use them only as a confinement for his two frisky pets).

Once both women were inside their baskets and hoisted a few feet off the floor, James brought the water hose over and sprayed them each with cold water saying, "I want you clean, my sluts." Then Master James went to each pussy now dripping wet and fingered them with fingers and then fist.

"Kathryn watch Sylvia take my hand," he ordered when Kathryn had closed her eyes after his fisting. "That is the way you will learn to do it. You will cum when I enter you like this slut has just done." With his five fingers wedged inside Sylvia's pussy and pushing hard to enter her deeply, he said, "Talk to me Sylvia. Tell me how it feels and what you want."

"Deeper, Master...I want all of it...deeper, Master...please..."

"Do you want to cum, slut Sylvia?"

"Yes, master, but first give me pain..."

"See, Kathryn, my slut wants my whole hand inside her small pussy. She knows what I want to do. She accepts it. And she knows I will go until she can not take it. She doesn't remember the last time she screamed in pain." And with that he slapped Sylvia's ass with his other hand as he thrust his fingers deeper into her, until Sylvia gasped, "no, no, no, no, no..please, no."

Kathryn was now nervous and cramped as she watched her sister's punishment. She was unsure of herself, whether to respond to Master James or not. She was on new ground, well beyond her own imagination. She had no idea what to expect as her sister began to beg for release and she could feel her own pussy and the cool air of this basement. Kathryn became dizzy as her nipple grew hard and she felt herself having a orgasm. His fingers now covered in juice, Master James withdrew his hand from Sylvia and licked each finger looking at Sylvia he said,"As always my slut." He then lowered her out of her basket and giving her a moment, told her to go "put on your toy".

He then began twisting Kathryn's basket around and around. Sylvia came back and James told her to take a mat and lay down underneath Kathryn and position her. As she was lowered onto the dildo that pointed up from Sylvia's body.

"Once she is impaled let go of her and lie back," James ordered.

As the smooth strap-on entered Kathryn, she screamed, "I'm too dry..God..damn...it hurts...please..ahhhgh..shit...please Master..."

When Sylvia let go of Kathryn's body and laid back, Kathryn began to turn slowly and slowly, Master James lowered more onto the dildo. Kathryn went nearly 360 degrees before she was stopped by Sylvia's body. Kathryn scream was a mixture of pain and joy, and tears streamed down her face as Master James raised her body off of Sylvia.

"The slut almost tore off the strap-on, master." Sylvia reported climbing up to help lower Kathryn to the mat. Kathryn was shaking and sobbing as James and Sylvia released her, lowering her legs and head to the mat. Her eyes were rolled back and her body shook in spasms. Her nipples were hard and every part of her body was sensitive and she sobbed, "Please.. please..don't touch ...me yet..." She then gushed a stream into Sylvia's hand.

Kathryn's Story:

I gasped as I felt my vagina exude hot liquid pleasure onto Sylvia's hand. My vagina throbbed with pain and a tingle of erotic sensuousness that I had never experienced before. I was nervous not knowing what was going to come and how it was going to feel. Watching Sylvia get fisted in the basket made me nervous; but also turned me on wondering what pleasure it was going to give me. Making me watch made my anticipation grow inside of me and I wanted to finger my self while he was fucking her with his whole hand; but I couldn't. I was strapped down and it would be disrespectful to my Master.

Oh finally my turn!! I open up for Sylvia to enter me with the strap on at my Master's request. Damn I'm so dry it hurts; but it feels so fuckin good. I wanted to tell her to fuck me harder; but I couldn't and I knew that I would be punished if I said anything, so I stayed there hoping she would fuck me harder, trying to tell her with my eyes. If she doesn't understand the way I talk with my eyes she will begin to understand. Oh..... it feels so good I want to cum but I can't until my Master tells me its okay.

Chapter Seven:

The House of Sluts

As she touched the black studded collar around her neck, Claire began to look at the house and its people in a new way. She began to notice that some faces were seen regularly, but not every day. She observed that only some of the other girls had "chores". The Master was one of the few men Claire knew she could be sure was "of the house". Most of the women were seen for limited times and most of the men were seen only passing through the room of the house. Her Master was a constant for Claire and she wore His collar with great love and pride as she became a Mistress of The House.

Claire's Last Story: Dear Diary

I like the feel of cum on my face, especially when I can lick the goo, those white sticky wads of wet sticky man cum. I do. The idea of cum in my asshole makes me hot and I have orgasmed just thinking of a cock blasting wads into me. Diary, I love sucking cum out of cock, and the more cocks the more I like it. (I have sucked five cocks in one night).

Dear Diary, I am a slut. A house slut of my Master.

I love eating pussy as my asshole is fucked. I love a cock down my throat and another in my butt. I love cum from cock. I love the way my body shakes and rocks.

Dear Diary, I like to be fucked, to be used, to surrender.

I love wearing Master's collar and doing his bidding. I love to surrender myself to his voice, his desires, and his friends. (Master has such sexy friends with such nice toys.)

Dear Diary, I love a cock rubbing itself on my clit.

I want to feel Master's cock push inside me. I want to gush as he takes his time entering my slit and demands that I not cum. (He is so mean and nasty to me and I love him for it.)

Dear Diary, I love the feel of a man's thick white cum.

I love a cock after it has ejaculated and it's small mouth still leaks fluid as I rub it over my mouth and tits through the wads of cum it has just spit.

Dear Diary, I wear my Master's collar, but I am Mistress of this house.

I have fucked all who enter and every man and woman has used me. I am the reason they have stayed and I am the reason they all return, if they leave. My sex is unmatched and I am both slave and slut. I am the heart of this House. I am sex itself.

Dear Diary, I have come to love pussy.

Eating my sisters is such a thrilling joy to me now. I love my sisters' sexuality. Using a dildo on another woman is wonderful to me now and the taste of female cum is so great.

Dear Diary, I am in love.

This evening I met and had sex with my first she/male. She was a beautiful black statuesque tranny of a grace which I found captivating. Sucking her soft wonderful cock while she in turn ate me was the best sex I have ever had. I completely fell in love with this exotic creature and begged her to fuck me all night.

Sucking her cock as she ate me was so great; but when she fucked my ass with her tool I went over the edge as her hard black cock pounded my hole and I came over and over shaking with each lustful thrust of this Nubian princess. I love her as much as I do Master.

Dear Diary, I want both, my Master and my princess.

I am now obsessed with the desire to have both my Master and my love fucking me at the same time. I want my Master's cock up inside my ass and my lover fucking my pussy. To be sandwiched like this is now my great goal.

mcfreeman
mcfreeman
8 Followers