The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

"Hey you going somewhere."

"I'm going home Marcus." I was stunned by Barb's statement, it was the one thing I hadn't expected. Marcus was cool, like he had been expecting her to say that.

"Did You talk to Steve, does he want you to go home?"

"Yes we talked, actually he wanted me to stay, it's not him it's me. It's just that this is all wrong, I'm married. I shouldn't have done this." Marcus stood up he was wearing a pair of white Boxer shorts. He poured a Mimosa and handed it to Barb.

"Just one. Now you said Steve wanted you to stay, anything else."

"To ask you to dinner as a pay back for letting us use your place, but that doesn't change anything."

"Okay but I was thinking about Steve and our conversation before and looked something up. Here read this." He handed Barb an I pad.

Barbara looked at the I pad for a while,"You think Steve has these fantasies."

"Evidently and he's not the first white guy either. When I was looking this up I came across other sites devoted to this type fantasy. check this one." He leaned over and touched the pad.

Barbara read for some time. Marcus took advantage of the distraction and filled her glass again.

"This story BBC and the White Wife, it's about a husband watching his wife with a black guy, what is BBC."

"It stands for big black cock."

"My god all the stories are about white wives and black lovers."

"It seems to be a white man thing although I'm sure some black guys are the same way."

"You."

"Not a chance."

"I just don't know about Steve though, I admit he has been acting strange."

"Well just think about this, the other night we danced quite a bit, did Steve get angry."

"How about when we kissed."

"No, I told you that."

"Think back was there ever another time with someone else, some other man were you kissed him or had some encounter, that Steve should have been jealous and wasn't." I couldn't believe how cleverly Marcus was manipulating the situation.

After a long pause Barbara answered,"yes."

"What happened."

"I'd rather not say."

"But he didn't get angry right was he excited."

"Yes."

"Now he leaves you alone with me, he's not blind Barbara, he know how I feel about you, he knows how you feel about me." Marcus stood up and took the I pad out of her hand and pulled her out of the chair.

"This is what I want." He leaned over and took her face in his huge hands and kissed her. They kissed for several seconds, then Marcus broke the kiss. He took Barbara's hand and placed it on his cock.

"Look what you do to me, look how hard you make me. Tell me you don't want to see me anymore and I will help you get your things and you can leave." I was just fifteen feet away and watched as she began squeezing his cock.

"Dam you, everything tells me I should go home, to forget about you, to be with my husband, but when I get close to you I can't help myself." Barbara sat down and began pulling Marcus's boxers down. His black cock sprung free like a coiled Mamba. Taking his cock in her hands Barbara began stroking it . Squeezing hard with both hands a drop of white pre-cum appeared on the thick black cock head.

"Suck it," Marcus instructed. Barbara's tongue lazily lapped the drop off his cock.

"Hmmmmm,"she purred. My dick was straining as Barbara began sucking in earnest, both hands pumping Marcus cock. The view was so erotic and I was so close I could hear both lovers moaning with pleasure. My orgasm was so powerful I had to bite my lips from crying out. Marcus was under no such restriction as he bellowed his pleasure.

"Oh fuck woman, that is so fucking good, I'm going to cum so fucking hard, you want my cum baby, tell me you want it girl." Barbara looked up stroking harder.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, that's it, fuck yeah drink it up girl, oh you like that don't you." Barbara nodded her head as she swallowed every drop of his black seed. Barbara opened her mouth and began licking some of the cum that had escaped down his thick shaft. the cum was thick and stringy as she wiped her face with her finger and licked the excess off of it with her tongue. I had never seen Barbara act with such wanton lust.

"That was the best blow job I have ever had in my life, god dam girl that was fantastic."

"I'm glad you liked it. I liked pleasing you" She said as she continued licking and kissing his shaft. Exhausted I sat down with my back to the wall, thirst and hunger starting to have there effect on me again. I wanted to leave but dare not move.

"Here have another Mimosa and take your cloths off, no more tan lines for you."

"I guess I'm staying."

"Did you think I would let you leave, come here."

"My god you can't be hard again."

"Seeing that body of your would make any man's cock hard."

"Marcus I need to go to the drug store at some point or I'm going to make you a father."

"Your Catholic right. I think you like the danger, Barbara, there is a part of you that likes playing with fire. Honestly, if youy got pregnant it would be fine with me."

"You hardly know me."

"I know enough. You can't deny how good it is to be with each other,now come sit by me. I thought you Catholics didn't believe in birth control." I leaned over and cautiously looked. Marcus was sit on the side of the pool sort of facing me."

Barbara was nude and walked over towards Marcus.

"Steve hasn't used a condom in almost a year, of course you have to have sex to make a baby." I knew that was a reaction to not having sex with me in two weeks, but it still stung. Marcus reached up and took her hand.

"Turn around, now step here, okay, now ease down, there you go, now put it in." I watched as Marcus had Barbara face away from him so that she was standing a step below where Marcus was sitting and straddled his cock. Barbara guided his cock into her wet slit. With out much trouble she began impaling herself with Marcus's cock.

"You feel so good. I love the way you feel in me, ohhh god that is soooo goood. You make me so wet." I still couldn't believe how Barb managed to handle his size. Marcus was kissing and biting her neck. From behind he reached across her chest and began grabbing handfuls of her tit, then he would roughly pull and pinch her nipple causing her to squirm all over his cock. With his other hand he reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit. The effect on Barbara was devastating, bring her to several very vocal orgasms in minutes.

Barbara laid her head back on his shoulder, eye's closed as she bucked up and down on his cock. For what seemed like twenty minutes they fucked. Barb was completely out of control. I guess she could sense he was close to cuming again because she started undulating her hips back and forth at a much more rapid pace.

"Ohhh, I want you to cum in me, I want to feel it deep, oh yes cum baby, cum, cum deep inside me. Oh my god that is soooo good."

"Ohhhhhh fuck feel that, feel me filling you up, fuck yes, harder girl, pump it harder, make that cum go in there deep." Pulling down on Barbara's waist, I could see how hard she tried to please him. How she wanted him to cum in her fertile cunt. Barbara knew what she was doing, like Marcus said, she knew she was playing with fire. Right up to that point I didn't feel it was possible to have another erection, but seeing my wife wanting unprotected sex with Marcus was just to much for me, I actually came in my briefs.

"Wait don't move sit right there, I love the way my cock fits in you."

"I'm not going anywhere." I heard Barb say as I slinked away. I needed food and water in the worst way. It was around seven when I drove into Dripping Springs. I grabbed a burger and beer when Marcus called.

"Man I have never met a woman like Barbara, that girl is awesome in bed, it just took a man to bring it out of her. Hey were you hiding by the pool. I have to admit your pretty good at that peeping tom shit. Now here is what you need to do."

"Marcus don't talk about Barbara or to me like that I don't appreciate."

"Don't be so sensitive Steve, it's what you wanted. I know you got an eyeful today, the plan is working. Lets not fuck things up. Your lucky to have such a hot wife my man. Be grateful. Now do you want to know when you should come back to watch the action." I knew he was right but I didn't like the tone he took with me.

"Barbara is getting ready, we are going out to dinner, say around eight P.M. We should be back around midnight. About tomorrow I want you to give us as much of the day as possible. You roll in here say late afternoon about five and I promise you a special treat."

"I told Barb I would be there by noon at the latest."

"Steve relax, you have been doing good so far."

"Yeah but why exactly do you need more time, you already seduced her."

"Steve, come on man, I just gave her some more stuff to read, stuff that will help her understand your fantasy." I didn't like the sound of that.

"Like what."

"Just interracial stories about husbands and wives, you know like the stuff you have been reading."

"How did she react."

"She was surprised, she didn't know so many of you white guys had your fantasy."

"Like is she angry with me"

"No just surprised, I think a couple of the stories turned her on, especially were the white husband lets his wife gets pregnant with her black lover. I guess I gave her about four or five stories were the good wife gets pregnant by her black lover. She was real wet after reading some of those. Do you like those kinds of stories Steve." I didn't answer.

"Good very good. Okay then see you tomorrow around five." Before the conversation I had planned to go back to the lake house, now the prospect didn't excite me. I drove home exhausted and went to sleep. In the morning I checked my phone there were no calls. I waited till noon and called Barb, but she didn't answer.

A few minutes later Marcus called.

"Sorry we missed your call but Barbara was busy if you know what I mean." Marcus chuckled.

"Where is she now."

"She's sucking my cock."

"What!"

"Relax Steve, just joking, she in the shower."

"I'm going to come over in about an hour and a half."

"Okay."

"You don't mind."

"Well I told you to come over later, but if you want to come over now, I'm not going to stop you."

"Alright, then I'll come over." I said hesitantly, wondering why Marcus had changed his mind.

"One thing, I'm going to flirt with Barbara from time to time. Little things like an arm around her waist, a hug, little things. I want you to act like it's okay. We're not going to have any problems with that are we."

"Marcus this has gone to far."

"Steve we discussed this a hundred times, now I'm becoming inpatient with you. I thought we would see this through till Tuesday morning."

"Yes but."

"Steve you fuck this up and I will tell Barbara everything, how this was your plan, How you haven't been working, how you snuck around here and jerked off watching me have unprotected sex with her. How you wanted her to have a black baby."

"That's a lie."

"Steve is it really, this wasn't your idea. You knew the moment she sucked my cock that you wanted to see it again. You knew the first time we had unprotected sex she might get pregnant. did you stop us, no. You jerked off. You know deep down she wants to have my baby and so do you. So what's it going to be, you want me to tell her everything."

"This is bullshit."

"No it was your idea, what do you think she will do. I bet she tells us both to get fucked, but in the end she will divorce you. On the other hand she loves this black cock, hell she might forgive me, after all, I was just a pawn in your game. Not to mention the fact she's probably pregnant already." I could hear the confidence oozing out of him with every word of his deep voice.

"Why are you forcing this Marcus." Once again I realized what he was saying was all true. I could lose Barbara and in the end he very well could end up with her. I resorted to trying to reason with him.

"Why, because I like Barbara. She's a lot of woman Steve. I mean you knew I would find her attractive and you wanted me to seduce her. Well that's happened and you can't turn back the clock. Do you think she will ever find you adequate again. So today I will try to smooth things over for you. Oh and now I want you to come over about six this afternoon."

"Marcus you just said I could come over around noon."

"I changed my mind."

"But."

"No buts' Steve." He hung up. I was smart enough to know there was no way I could come out on top in this situation. I could hear him now. Barbara over the last few days I've come to care for you a great deal, there is something I have to tell you about Steve. Marcus was right she would forgive him and blame me. It was me who had neglected her, it was me who placed her in Marcus's arms.

When I got out to the lake it was a little after six. I knocked on the door and after about a minute Marcus opened the door. He was wearing a white terry cloth robe.

"Just got out of the shower, Barb will be along. Want a drink? We got started early, Barb is feeling no pain. come into the kitchen with me." I followed him into the kitchen were I made myself a strong drink. Moments later Barb walked in toweling her hair.

"Oh hi Steve I didn't know you were here. Marcus did you make me another drink?" Barb was wearing a worn white t-shirt. Barbara was braless and her nipples and dark areola's were clearly outlined through the thin material. The t-shirt belonged to Marcus and stretched to Barb's mid-thigh. She padded over to me and gave me a peck on the lips. Then she walked over to Marcus and as she picked up her drink she casually rubbed his back with her free hand. I could tell she was intoxicated.

"How was work." Barbara asked sounding disinterested.

"Good."

"Marcus took me out on the boat today, we had a blast didn't we hon." Barbara slurred, the term of endearment not lost on me. Barbara pressed her breasts against his arm.

'It was fun." Marcus ever cool acted as if nothing was happening, then he place his arm around Barb's shoulder. "Let's go into the living room and catch the game what do you say." Marcus was arm in arm with my wife, clearly I was the third wheel. The booze and Marcus's persuasion had apparently eliminated any inhibitions Barbara had about being with Marcus in front of me. I followed them into the living room.

Marcus and Barbara took the couch, leaving me the adjacent chair. I sat down and began trying to watch the game. Occasionally I would glance over towards Barb while we made idle conversation watching the game. Marcus had placed his arm on the back of the couch and Barbara was resting her head on his chest. I found it harder and harder not to stare as Barb's hand came to rest on Marcus's thigh. His robe had slightly parted and Barb's hand had found his naked flesh. I watched mesmerized as she gently drad her nails across his thigh. With each pass Barbara pushed more of his robe back exposing more of his muscular black thigh.

Involuntarily I rub my crotch and in that instance Barb's eye's met mine. I quickly moved my hand away from my hard penis and looked back at the screen. I tried to stare at the TV, but moments seemed like minutes and when I looked back Barbara was still looking at me. Then with deliberate calm she pulled his hardening cock out from under his robe. In the low light it stood huge in her hand. With out taking her eyes off of me she began a slow rhythmic stroking of his cock.

My dick was hard as I watched her white fingers clutching the base of Marcus's cock. Then with her eyes still on me she leaned over and licked the purple black head with her pink tongue. My mind raced back to the night in the booth when she first had a taste of Marcus's cock. I reached down and began squeezing my penis. Barbara's mouth closed over the black cock as she started pumping her head up and down on his shaft. She looked for my reaction then closed her eye's.

"Dam girl you are getting better and better at that. I think you love sucking on my black cock don't you baby." Barbara responded with a low guttural groan as she made slurping sounds with her mouth. With his free hand Marcus motioned for me to come over. I stood before them as Marcus pulled on the t-shirt Barb was wearing exposing her ass and legs. Barb wasn't wearing panties. When Marcus gently tugged on Barb's thigh she spread her legs.

"What are you waiting for Steve, go for it dude It's what you wanted isn't it." I didn't answer him but I did drop to my knees. Barbara raised her leg placing one foot on the couch. She stopped sucking Marcus's cock and looked at me.

"Lick it." She said. I moved closer, her cunt lips were puffy and red, her slit gapped open slightly. The smell of fresh soap and musk emanating from her pussy was over powering. I felt possessed as I stated sucking on her clit, wondering if she had just fucked Marcus in the shower. I let my finger slide up and down her slit, it was slick and wet. I felt Barb's hand at the back of my head, pressing me forward. I was to far gone to care whether Barbara was full of Marcus's seed, I just needed to please her.

"Lick it, deeper, lick it deeper Steve." I strained to comply with her demand by sending my tongue as deep into her pussy as possible. I looked up to see barb watching me. Her head was on Marcus's chest and with her left hand she casually stroked his cock. Marcus had untied his robe and smiled at me as I hungrily ate at Barbara's pussy.

"Oooh that feels good Steve, you like doing that don't you?" I nodded yes as I felt the pressure on the back of my head increase. Barbara was rocking her hips hard against my face and I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. I was touching myself and was just about to cum when Marcus interrupted me.

"Get up here girl, time to ride this cock. Turn around, that's it, face away from me. Good now put it in." Still on my knees, I sat back on my legs and watched as Barb expertly slid the massive shaft up and down her wet slit. With little effort Marcus's cock entered my wife's pussy. Soon the entire length of his black cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy.

I undid my pants and began playing with my penis.

"Steve get over here and suck on my girls clit." Almost in a trance I shuffled over on my knee's between their legs.

"Help him baby, get him to suck on that clit of yours." Barbara reached over and pulled my face to her cunt. Marcus cock was slick with their juices as he pumped in and out of her pussy. I carefully licked at her clit, the smell of their sex overpowering. I nibbled and sucked as Barbara shuddered with a powerful orgasm. The hotter she became the more her hips would undulate and the harder the pressure Barb would exert on the back of my head.

"Fuck me Marcus, fuck me, cum in me honey, ooh so nice, fuck me hard, deep, deep, uhhh, oh my god that is so fucking good, cum baby I want you to cum, cum for me," Barb cried out. I had never heard Barbara speak to me like that. Looking back on that moment I knew that my relationship with Barbara had changed forever.

I could tell Marcus was getting ready to cum as his hips began pumping faster. I released Barbara's clit from my mouth and moved back so I could watch the action close up. All of a sudden Marcus arched his back and impaled his shaft deep into Barbara's cunt. Marcus let out a roar as his balls contracted sending his seed deep into Barb's pussy. Repeatedly Marcus forced his cock deeper into my wife's fertile cunt. His ball's contracted several times as jet after jet of his seed flooded her womb. Then slowly he started a slow pumping motion.

"Dam woman that was so fucking good. You took it all sweetness, I mean I filled you up baby, there is enough seed in there to make a couple of babies." He said, as he reached around and began massaging her clit. Barbara began rocking her hips to his touch.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers