The Ring Of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary did a little spin lifting her full skirt to show me she also shared Beth's dislike of panties. Lifting her skirt to well above her waist she wiggled and shook her hips making her well formed ass cheeks dance and shake. The waist chain a small silver chain used for a belt dropped away. She did some kind of magic and the dress swirled about her head like a large pizza flying off to land somewhere out of sight. Mary shook her bra free and danced for me the "Breast bounce rock." Her beautiful breasts bounced, swung and went in circles all at the same time. Beautiful absolutely beautiful. Mary joined me on the other side. Making me the delightful filling between two soft warm pieces of human flesh. I was now part of a sandwich.

Karen is not one to be out done if she can help it. The gown she wore was as dark as her raven hair falling nearly to her ankles almost six feet from her shoulders. She twisted that long body with out ever moving an eye from my own. Her hands moved slowly from breasts to hips showing me the sleek slim figure that was hiding beneath the shinny material. She choose to relieve her magnificent breasts from there confines first. Bending forward those twins hung free to swing as two large melons with little stems on the tips as they moved from side to side. I did love her breasts but not more so than the others each was as special and of such beauty I could not choose one over the other. But Karen had such a way of presenting her breasts for my pleasure I had to be pleased beyond words.

For her size Karen was as limber as a willow tree in a breeze. Her arms moved like fluid to above her head whirling and twisting lifting her breasts so the pronounced nipples pointed to a spot on the wall above my head. I was not the only one taken in by this fabulous flurry of movement. My erection was grabbed and gripped by hands of two thrilled females on either side of me. When the arms came down past the hips the gown slipped to the floor around her feet as a worshiping peasant. My erection throbbed as it paid homage to this divine being.

The bra and panties were gone as this naked beauty bent down at the foot of the bed. She sneaked up from there under cover of darkness to fine her choice of pussy or cock to place her kisses upon.

It went dark and the bed shook with a flurry of activity. Karen came up from the foot to quickly over power the grip of two hands and engulf my cock head with her large generous mouth. Beth quickly mounted herself about my head hiding my mouth with her tiniest of clean shaven lips. Her pussy is delicate and sweet as honey. I grow with desire as I pleased her with my oral talents. Mary was busy with her mouth on my nipple as one hand danced to Beth's darling little puckered rose bud.

Mary's other hand came to grip my cock between Karen's mouth and my balls. They had played this game before and so it was fun for them. Mary would rub her fingers in the wetness on my cock as Karen lifted her mouth up but not off the head of my cock. Then release her grip as Karen lowered her mouth to completely take my cock into her mouth. Karen had some depth to her mouth. She could take my cock in her mouth right down to the hair with out the head going down her throat. Under normal conditions that is about eight inches. Tonight however I think my cock grew an additional two inches because Karen gagged as the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. Gag she did but for only a second as she pressed down forcing the head into her throat and beyond. I always knew Karen was the best of the lot when it came to sucking cock.

As busy as I was with my own pleasures I was doing my very best to probe, invade and seek out that "G" spot just inside Beth's sweet pussy. My tongue is long but tonight it like my cock grew longer and stronger like a long snake I found Beth's "G" spot and tickled it with the tip of my tongue. My head was clamped between two strong legs as Beth cried out and shuddered her way to a climax like none she had ever had in all her sixty plus years.

Mary in her excitement had plunged a finger deep in Beth's behind to add to the pleasure she was screaming about. Beth screamed "You bastard you're killing me. Stop for God's sake stop. No; no don't stop fuck me more with that snake of a tongue."

Karen was pulling back lifting her mouth up from my cock. I could not see her face for not only was it dark but she was still under the sheet. But I sensed there was something wrong. She was scared and trying to get away from me. I pulled my self up to a position where I could help her. Beth by now had fallen off my face still screaming. Mary was looking for the light switch and I had Karen by the head pushing her away. Karen came up to a kneeling position the sheets went flying off all of us as the light came on. Karen was choking holding her throat trying to get a breath. Beth was rolling on the bed holding both hands between her legs as if to block anything from going in her sweet shaved pussy ever again.

Mary looked at me and I looked at her as if to say "What the fuck is going on?" Mary looked at my cock which by now was deflated to a normal size and I looked to make sure it was normal. It was.

Mary looked at me and said "What happened to you?"

I looked at her and said "Damn if I know. The girls just went fucking nuts. All I know is I did not bust a nut and I still need to get off."

Mary said "Well take it easy, I suck you off. But lets get these two back to health first. Ok?"

Mary got up and brought glasses of water to Beth and Karen.

Karen sipped the water and swallowed slowly. Beth held her hands between her legs pressing in tight. Both girls seemed stunned and in shock as if they had been really scared and yet not knowing how or why let alone what scared them. Karen of course had indulged in oral sex many times with Glen. She was one of those girls that get a great joy out of feeling his smooth strong cock in her mouth. But as she gazed at him she knew something had happened that was not normal. Yet as her eyes fell upon his limp cock it looked as it always did. Nothing out of the ordinary; yet.

For the first time in her sixty years Beth felt as f he had, had more sex than she wanted. More tongue than ever before more of that wonderful feeling she liked to feel just before giving up a climax. More of that rush as she rode the wave of passion and Beth was scared she just might have a heart attack of some other abnormality that older persons have. Beth was telling her self quietly inside she had to slow down and learn to enjoy sex slowly, lovingly like normal people do.

Each in there own way was satisfied to rest and refrain from any more sex for this night. Even Glen was ready to sleep with out getting "Off" Mary would have been happy to relieve him if he had asked but no request, no service.

During the night bits and pieces of a dream kept popping in and out of Glen's head. He saw himself doing thing that he would not normally do. He saw himself choosing among many women while his three lovers fretted and fussed about him being with others.

Glen was perfectly happy to live his life with members of his family and to share his wealth, his being and happiness as a mentor and lover. His life was full and rich he felt real joy and happiness in the presents of the three women and he sensed they were also happy to live this life style. But his dreams were troubling and yet wildly full of sex and new adventures. He even saw his three lovers engaged in wild uninhibited sex. What woke him was a vision of sweet Mary with two cocks up her butt and two more in the other orifices.

Beth and Karen were already up and gone down to the kitchen. Getting ready for another day. Mary was still resting comfortably next to him. She was the sweet one, the stable loyal one, the defender of the body that was made up by the closeness of all four. He looked at his life with these three women as a body of one. Each was so close and caring about the other it was as if they all could feel the happiness and pain of each in the other. It was strange and yet it was there chosen way of life.

He snuggled in close behind Mary letting her warmth warm his groin. Her plump rear end fit into him nicely as he spooned her. He was feeling the urge build that he had been denied last night. His erection formed slow and came up between her cubby cheeks to press firmly on her tiny rear entrance. It was dry and he knew he was not ready to pursue that avenue this early in the morning so he was satisfied to just let the head wet it self between her chubby pussy lips. He would finish this later.

Again the girls were ready before Glen and headed off to open the office while he showered and thought of the days work load. It was again a fine day sunny and warm with out being to hot so Glen decided to walk the short few blocks hoping he would not run into another old homeless man in the parking lot.

Glen had his lean hard frame draped with a light tan suit. He walked slowly watching a tall lean girl walking toward him carrying a briefcase. She wore a tan suit not unlike his own. She moved smoothly like fluid. She was very sexy and as she drew near Glen thought I would enjoy seeing this sweet thing naked. I bet the girls would also enjoy her too.

The girl stopped and looked at Glen. He stopped and looked into two dark blue eyes he waited for her to say something. Glen looked into her eyes and there was a dazed glazed look he had never seen in anyone's eyes before. Glen held out a hand, the girl took his hand without a word. This was so strange but there had been several things happening that were strange.

Leading the girl to the back door Glen unlocked it and together they went in. Glen did not want to alert the girls in the office he was there so he moved to the side away from the door.

He looked this tall beautiful slim girl over from head to foot. She was absolutely gorgeous. He opened her coat to reveal firm high round breasts hiding under a sheer white blouse. Glen moved closer and the girl moved to him to accept his kiss even before he thought about kissing her. Her lips were warm, soft and parted to let her tongue dance into his mouth. Reaching around her back to cupped a tight firm cheek. "What a great firm ass. "He thought "She must jog or work out." He felt her hands work his belt buckle loose. His cock was already hard as her hands slipped inside his open fly.

Glen leaned back on a table as this girl with draw his cock. Glen did not move as she bent down to take his cock in her mouth. Glen reached out taking her golden hair in his hands when he noticed the ruby in the ring seemed to be glowing. Glen pulled his hand up close to his face. Sure enough the ruby was glowing bright red. Thinking this had to be nothing more than reflected light Glen looked around the room for a light to cause such a glow. There was none. Glen shaded the ring from any light but it kept glowing. Glen got excited and pulled the ring off his finger.

The girl jerked her head up pulling her mouth so quickly from his cock there was a sucking popping sound as she lifted her head to look up into his eyes. She gasped jumping back she looked around quickly taking in her surrounding. She looked puzzled as she grabbed her coat and moved back toward the door. In one flash she was out the door and gone.

Glen was still looking at the ring as the ruby dulled back to the normal setting.

It had to be some kind of mistake. This could not be happening and not because of a silly ring. But some thing happened and last night something happened to cause the girls to become excited and it was not the sex alone.

Glen slipped the ring back on his finger. It felt good, it looked good and Glen liked the way it looked on his finger. But he also felt a surge of power run up his arm and through out his body. "It was the ring! But how could it be? He did not believe in magic. But if it was how could he test it? How could he be sure? How?"

He put his cloths back in place run his fingers through his hair and entered the office. The girls were all busy only Beth looked up as he came in. "A bout time we do keep hours around here you know." Glen smiled slipped into his chair pointed a finger at his beautiful grandmother and smiled. Beth stopped talking. Smiled at him and came to his side. Bending down she kissed him on the mouth. "Darling I should not have spoken to you like that please forgive me?"

This was not the Beth he knew and loved. Beth was the ram rod of the office she was the driving force that kept them in business. Beth never said she was sorry for any thing.

Glen reached up to put a hand behind her neck pulling her ear to his mouth. "Beth, would you like to go in the back room so I can fuck you in the ass?"

Not a blink, not a word and no slap on the cheek. Beth just smiled and said "Of course darling anything you want." He said "no that is alright please return to work." Beth did as he asked with out another word.

"It had to be the ring. This darn ring had some kind of power over women and it seemed to work some kind of magic, some kind of sexual magic. It was a crazy fucking ring that had a sexual power over any women he was interested in.

More to follow:

Love you all KEaster

12