All Comments on 'The River'

by JenniferO1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoying your stories.

The way you write with expression of your thoughts is great. Have read a few of your other stories and they are great as well.

Great thoughts. Great mind. Would still make that trade... :-)

Boston

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lets get wet

I am reading the stories by submission dates, and this one is hot. almost to life like, you think ? : )

Looking forward to the rest, and keep them cumming.

m2mm2mabout 18 years ago
Superb

You captured so many fine details in your story, that it was very real to me. You developed the personality of the boyfriend and the girlfriend's feelings extremely well. And then there are the sex scenes...well I am a bit on the wet side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jennifer! WOW

That story is SO hot. I'll be fantasizing about being naked with you and skinny dipping. Then dipping my rigid cock into your wanton pussy! DAMN! Thanks for sharing your story. Sure wish I had some stories like that from my college days... (boo hoo!)

killer1hkiller1halmost 18 years ago
:)

first anal experience and of course tequila was involved lol, ill tell ya girly your just climbing the ladder on my fun loving sexuality scale :).

inherholeinherholeabout 16 years ago
More than three,

My wife loved your story and than she told me that she was fertile and that she was having a gang bang that night which she got pregnant from.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 15 years ago
Bye bye Alan

I reckon he's blown it, whilst Jenn's blowing his pals.

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEover 13 years ago
SOOOO HOT

You really know how to paint a vivid picture! Must me the artist in you. Of course I wish that it was me that was in you.

b1053mutantb1053mutantabout 13 years ago
Nice pace

Jennifer, I really liked how the piece built, my favorite time in a story is the temptation just before someone finally gets irreversibly turned on by something and the barriers to doing what he/she wants come down.

Also, well gosh it just hit a fantasy of mine too. I hope sometime you'll consider follow-up pieces to show us if the relationship between Jenn and the room mates continued or not. I presume the abuse-shouting boyfriend is out?

Thanks for sharing.

jackogjackogabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved it! And wished that I could have been part of it.

Great story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Dead

A buddy of mine went to the 50th in Chicago over the 4th. He got to see all three shows. I couldn't afford it. From what he says it was a heck of a PARTY. He went with two girls. He was a Dead Head since '74. I go back to '67. Sorry I missed it.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Love your style

Lust filled afternoons are not about tenderness and care, they are about raw animalistic sex yet, Brian and Steve seemed to show more love and care for Jenny than that abusive prick Alan was made out to show in their whole relationship. Good for her and I hope he sees the pictures once he's say at home playing Billy no mates.

It's a testament to your writing that you can evoke positive and negative emotions for the protagonists and antagonists. The sex is hot and the picture is full of vivid colours. Looking forward to the next story (I'm reading them in date order - which has thrown me as Bob was Jenny's BF in the previous).

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Well Done

I hope Allan had a lonely day and has a lonely life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Greatest erotic Author EVER!

You are heads and tails above all other writers. Pure gold and I love your stories. Lord how I wish you were still active but blessed to still have your work to admire.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
Having 2 cocks to fuck

I could only imagine what it would be like for a lady to have 2 nice cocks to fuck. That was a great slut story 10 Stars

HermitdoodleHermitdoodleover 1 year ago

That was an awesome story! Thank you

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

excellent. Alan deserved this

CatManLoveCatManLoveabout 1 year ago

I only rated this story a"5" because "10" was not available. Jennifer01 is a great author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jennifer you are Amazing i’ve read your stories time and time again over the years. I haven’t been to this site in quite some time and came straight to look you up. Wow, just wow. I have to re register so I can send you an email Sooo Hot !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferO1@JenniferO1
11/7 I'm an artist and today's my birthday, I specialize in portraits, but am doing more Trompe L'Oeil painting nowadays. I'm petite, only 5' tall and weigh (this morning anyway) 101 lbs. I travel alot. While I intended to spend most of the summer painting, I instead spent the...