The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so sexy; I've always wondered what it would be like to be with 2 men and here it was happening. My nipples were so puffed up and tender, I thought they would explode. Every part of my body seemed to humming, I'd never been so sexually aroused. Steve started pumping into me faster. I had my legs wrapped around his back, when he was right at the edge, he tried to pull out, but I held him in. He groaned that he was going to come and I told him that was ok. He shot his load, thrusting into me like a bull. That put me over the edge again and we were both out of control just thrashing in our separate orgasms. I had to pull Brian out of mouth or I would have bitten him. In my excitement, I heard Steve saying to Brian, Oh Man Bri, you won't believe how tight she is. She's squeezing me like you wouldn't believe right now. I just kept pushing my hips at him as the orgasm swept through me. Brian kept repeating to no one in particular. " This is so fucking cool, I can't believe it." I had his dick in my hand and was squeezing it pretty hard at the time. I won't say these guys were models, but they were good looking and sexy as hell.

Steve continued to slowly pump into me, his erection still as hard as before he came. Once we both calmed down a little bit. He finally pulled out of me and got up to get some drinks. I think we all drank our beers in record time, we were all so thirsty from exertions. I took a couple of sips off my beer and lay back with my legs spread closing my eyes, still trying to recover from the shakes. Steve moved over to me and kneeled next to my head putting his dick at my lips, I reached out and took him in my hand, stroked it a few times and pulled him into my mouth. I settled my head in his lap as I slowly started to give him head.

I love how I taste on a man, just one of the things I love about giving head. It makes me wonder how much I would enjoy being with another woman. While I was beginning to give head to Steve, He told Brian, "you've got to fuck her, she has the most incredible pussy." Brian moved between my legs and positioned himself at my opening and slid into me. I could tell he loved it, he couldn't hold back and just started pumping away like a machine. He started to give a running commentary on how tight and warm it felt as he slid in and out. He put his hand down wrapping it around my lips and his dick and squeezed as he pumped. It sent a bolt of electricity through me; it was like he was rubbing right on my clit with his dick.

After a little while, Brian pulled out and asked me to roll over, he wanted to do me doggie style. I rolled over and onto my knees. Brian said to Steve " man, take a look at this, it's so beautiful" Steve moved back to take a look at my exposed pussy. I had my arms on the blanket and my head was resting on them as I waited for Brian to slide back into me. Steve asked Brian where the camera was. Brian moved up behind me and grabbed my hips and slowly eased his dick into me. Kneeling behind me, he started to screw me. He'd pull all the way out, literally pulling his dick out of me an inch or two and then drive right back in. It was so hot and it was driving me crazy. I kept expecting him to blow his load but he just kept pumping and talking about how it felt to fuck me.

Steve moved back in front of me and I took him back into my mouth. What a picture this would be I mused as I sucked on Steve. I was feeling so hot and dirty at the same time. I was so lost in lust with these guys. Whenever Steve would get close to coming, he would stop me. He wanted to make love to me again and didn't want to blow his load and not be able to get it back up later. Brian just continued pounding away at me from behind, he had his hands wrapped around me, playing with my breasts and pulling on my nipples. I was starting to feel the beginnings of another orgasm building when Steve suddenly pushed my head away from him. He was right on the edge and doing everything he could to not come. I watched as he got himself under control, smiling to myself. He rested for a couple of minutes and finally asked Brian to stop for a minute, he had an idea. Brian pulled out and sat back huffing and puffing, I looked over at him and his glistening dick was purple and twitching. I couldn't believe he had held off as long as he had. Steve lay on his back and pulled me on top of him. He guided himself into my pussy and I lowered myself onto him. I started to move and ride him while he played with my breasts. Brian watched for a couple of minutes while he calmed down a bit.

Steve pulled me forward so that I was lying on his chest and he began to move my hips sliding in and out of me. Brian moved up behind me and started to rub the head of his dick against my back opening. I moaned that I didn't know if I could handle this. Steve said that if it hurts or is uncomfortable, just tell us and we'll stop. Brian must have put some oil on himself because it didn't feel at all uncomfortable as he started to slide his dick into my ass. He went slowly and I could feel myself opening to accommodate his dick. In what seemed no time I was completely full. I'd never felt been this full before and he started to slowly pump into me as Steve was pumping my pussy. They had a hard time getting the timing right and I suggested that we roll onto our sides and try it that way.

Brian pulled out and Steve rolled me over on my side staying in me. Brian got behind me in a spoon position and now they were free to move independently and it was incredible. This was going to be a most intense orgasm. I started to get pretty vocal, I'm sure that if anyone were anywhere around they would've heard my screams of pleasure. I got close to the orgasm but then just seemed to plateau for awhile. I kept telling them that I was going to come, I could feel the contractions beginning but I was feeling extremely sensual and was as erotically charged as I had ever been.

They started to pound into me and it was just insane having 2 dicks going at me like that at the same time. Steve was bent over and sucking on my breasts and Brian was rubbing my ass as he pumped away. I was losing it and they were both beginning to lose it as well. Steve made a little move that was different and that was it, I came again, and I was totally out of control. I dug my nails into Steve's back and was pounding at him with my hips when he screamed and let go, a second later I heard Brian groan and he came as well. I was just over the most intense waves when Brian came and that seemed to raise me up to another plateau of pleasure. It was almost as if I were a trapped animal impaled on their hard dicks. No matter which way I moved a dick buried into me and drove me wilder. The guys had me held fast in their arms as the orgasms welling through me claimed all my attention.

Finally, we all lay there in a pile writhing and moaning. The guys still inside of me slowing thrusting their softening dicks for a few minutes just coming down from the high we had just experienced. Brian pulled out first and was totally spent. Unbelievably, Steve was still somewhat hard and started to move again inside of me, but it was just lasted a couple of minutes till he went soft. Damn he whispered under his breath and pulled out of me as well.

I rolled over on my back to rest, I felt so tired and spent. I felt so sexually used up. I could still feel slight vibrations going through me as the final effects were wearing off.

Steve and Brian got up and went for a swim, after about 10 minutes I got up and joined them. The water helped to clear my mind and it felt good on my body. I felt so worn out from the last hour or so of sex. I climbed back out of the river and lay on the blanket and fell right to sleep. I must've slept for an hour or so. When I woke up, both guys were cuddled up next to me sleeping. We were all still naked, but too worn out to bother with doing anything. I got up and walked into the woods to relieve myself and get my bathing suit. When I got back, I put the suit on and pulled my dress over my head and sat down on the riverbank with a beer thinking about what had happened.

It was a great experience and I wondered how the 3 of us would be together after this.

12