All Comments on 'The Road Home'

by LitRiter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CAP811CAP811almost 15 years ago
first rate

Very well crafted. I liked that the author took the time to develop the characters and their world. The concept of two very imperfect people who draw strength from each other and become better for it was a big plus for this story.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Great

Well done. Nice characters. I like that you picked a story line and stuck to it without deviating too much or getting lost. Well done.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Officially favourite story so far

This story is excellent. You know that when you are up half the night going over it in your head when you pull up the blankets trying to go to sleep. Thank you so much.

fiammettafiammettaover 14 years ago
Realistic but still great romance

I loved how this story was realistc, but also had a strong romance. There wasn't an easy, happily ever after resolution, but the characters still ended up happy, so that's great.

wonderingwhywonderingwhyover 14 years ago
Sweet and Steamy

This is definitely the best of yours that I've read. Wow. Very character driven story. I feel like I really got to know both Nick and Brynn and watch them both change from page one to The End. I like how you broke it up into each night. The beginning was very descriptive with the characters--I could see it all in my mind. I thought the sexual tension was thick before they eventually gave in, and the build up to that point was just right. And when they finally did come together... wow. Loved the chemistry between them. I was totally giggling when he was running around like a crazy man and searching for condoms. Their couplings were very sweet and tender (even when they were being a little wild and intense) and definitely not raunchy at all, which wouldn't have fit here. So great job with that. I think the pacing throughout this was superb. It didn't feel rushed, nor did it feel too slow. And the descriptions were perfect. I felt like I could hear the bed creaking, see the sweat dripping, smell the, er, yeah. Truly, you put me in the room (maybe even on the bed!!) I will admit that I was momentarily confused during the trucker fight (I thought Nick got shot in the stomach at one point, and I wasn't sure whose foot was wearing the tennis shoes, though I had my suspicions), but then you cleared up my questions a few paragraphs later. Geez, how could they *not* fall in love with each other? They were both so stinking cute and stubborn in their own way. Heck, I loved them! Him forgoing a meal so that she could eat. Her donning a waitress outfit to work off his food. Sigh. Oh, and I had to stifle the giggles over the whole "Rocky" thing. Here I was thinking "Bullwinkle", but, um, yeah. haha That was too cute. Loved that you gave us the epilogue, too, so that we could see that they did make it okay. Really a great read. Thanks for taking the time to write it and share it. :)

kzchopperkzchopperover 10 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for a great story!

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
I really liked it mostly

What I did not like was she refused to be a prisoner to his or her feelings. She never committed and that showed a severe lack of TRUE love. NO ONE is ever not free, but your also NOT free to severely hurt someone. They will hurt even if you don't like it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitRiter@LitRiter
I enjoy writing erotic fiction, and I'm always looking for constructive criticism. Let me know what you think! If you'd like a response to your feedback, please remember to include your return address. Many times I'll have questions about the statements or suggestions made,...