The Road Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers

"It's what they gave me." He was straining, trying to control himself.

"In a hurry, were you?" Brynn smiled wickedly and moved up to kiss Nick, taking his shoulder and pulling him to her, over her, as she lay down on her back, giving herself to him. Nick held himself over her, his arms straining, as he moved his hips into position, getting ready, and then he paused, his expression worried.

"Have you ever, I mean, are you a, I-I mean..." Even through hs exertions, the sweat dripping from him onto her body, Brynn saw that he was beginning to blush. His meaning became clear to her, and her own expression turned to proud affection.

"For you, I am. Hush now." And when his mouth descended on hers, Brynn kissed him passionately, their tongues swirling first in her mouth and then in his, and then he entered her, filling her, and her nails bit into his sides and she turned her head and gasped. She turned her face back to his and they kissed, gasping and moaning together as he moved inside her, each feeling the other's excitement, their motions, their joy.

Nick sucked on her lips softly, trying hard to keep it slow without losing control, but it was so difficult. He fought his instinct to take his pleasure, he would not give in, he would make love to this girl for as long as he could, or die trying if necessary. Her kisses, her moans and girlish cries of passion were tearing into him like knives, stripping away his resolve. Her fingers scratched at his back and shoulders and she pulled his hair, writhing beneath him and rising to meet his thrusts with her own. "You are so beautiful," he moaned into her ear.

Nick lowered himself gently until he was on her, his arms holding her tightly. He was inside her completely, moving his hips to rub and move inside her but unwilling to withdraw. The thrusting, sliding of him within her resulted from her movements alone, except when she moved and any part of him was not inside her and he pushed into her again, unwilling to withdraw. Brynn gasped and pulled her mouth from his, whimpering softly. "Please fuck me."

Nick began to slide his cock in and out of Brynn slowly, and she moved her arms up and hugged his neck as they kissed, making soft animal noises deep in her throat in time with his motion. Her hips rose to meet him, grinding hard against him when he was inside her completely. Nick felt her leg cross the backs of his thighs, pulling him to her.

Brynn released Nick's neck, tangling her fingers in his damp hair, and she broke their kisses to look into his eyes. He saw raw animal hunger there, and he felt his own passion rise. "Oh Nick, take me. Give me all of you." As their lips met again, Nick thrust harder, moving faster inside her. He felt her pussy moving around him, felt her heart pounding in her chest against him. She broke away from their kiss again and held him tightly, crying out softly with each rapid breath, her lips so close to his ear.

The sound of her excitement proved more than he could bear. Not wanting to let go of her body, Nick's hips shook as he pumped them frantically, and Brynn's cries grew louder, her nails biting into the skin on his back, her legs wrapping tightly around his body. A thrill ran up the back of Nick's neck, and his scalp tingled.

Nick felt something strange, horrible, and wonderful, all at once, as white hot sensation shot at once up his spine and down to grip and burn his testicles. He shook and growled as the fire shot through his body, down his arms and his legs, and from his balls up to the head of his cock. He thought of nothing, he couldn't think, the only thing that existed in his consciousness was Brynn, and the sensation of her pussy grabbing him, holding him, and the conflagration inside him exploded, pulling his eyes back into his head, making him roar as he came inside her.

He collapsed inwardly, exhausted, and his weight rested on Brynn's soft, wet body. He held her, panting hard, unable to catch his breath or slow his heart. He heard Brynn say, "Wow," and he felt her kiss his shoulder, her lips soft and cool on his damp skin. Her hands ran smoothly over his back, and he felt her shuddering beneath him.

A short while later, Nick wasn't sure if he'd fallen asleep or not, Brynn separated herself from him and he felt her tugging softly on his now surely limp dick, and he felt the sensation of the condom popping free. Brynn rose and went into the bathroom, and when she returned she leaned over him from the side of the bed and kissed his lips.

"Did you..." Nick paused, trying to think of the proper terminology before giving up. "Did you?" Fingers brushed his chest and he heard her say softly, "I could have, but no. I don't mind though. It was beautiful."

"I could help you." His heart had almost calmed to normal and his breathing was hardly strained at all, and he wanted so much to please this amazing girl.

"Don't. Don't make this cheap. You were a stallion. You took me to places I've never dreamed of, and I'm not kidding. I wouldn't change one thing about what we just did." Brynn lay down next to Nick, and they held each other.

The Fourth Day

Nick was having the most amazingly good dream when he woke, and realized that reality was so much better. He was on his back, and as his eyes opened and focused he saw Brynn, her palms flat on his chest, her breasts rolling softly in time with her motion. Her eyes were tightly closed and she was biting her upper lip, her hips swaying softly as she rode him. She saw his eyes were open and she shushed him before closing her eyes again.

Nick lay very still, his heart beginning to pound, his body electrified by the sensations pulsing through him as she slowly moved herself on him. She made a small cry deep in her throat, and then another escaped her parting lips. Her hips rolled slightly faster and he felt her moving around him. She sat back, sitting straight upright, and squeezed her breast as she sucked a finger of the other hand.

He watched as the blush began on her cheeks, slowly but visibly moving down her neck and spreading across her chest. Her breathing was rough and became faster, and she growled and cried out softly. She fell onto him, her hands on his chest again, and her hips began to jump frantically. He could see that she was consumed, her mouth hanging open, her eyes shut but eyebrows high on her face, her breaths coming in short, rapid gasps, and then she was still, though Nick could feel the titanic struggle going on within her, around his cock.

Brynn sat up again suddenly, and her hands pressed to her eyes, then slid down to her cheeks, and then her neck, over her breasts and slowly down over her belly to tangle in the downy tuft of her pubic hair. She shook then, and let out a long exhalation that was broken by deep internal shudders. Her eyes opened and she was looking at him from beneath heavy lidded, sleepy eyes. "Good morning, Nick."

Nick was no match for the instincts this time. He rolled her over, and she squealed happily as her back slammed down onto the bed. He held her legs high and plunged into her with force, then leaned on her hard, forcing her knees back to her chest and began to ram himself into her. Her giggles changed immediately to cries broken by moans of delight, his only contribution being low, animal grunts in time with his thundering thrusts.

He took her, his focus entirely on her beautiful face and the changes that came over it as he rammed into her again and again. She seemed overwhelmed, her hands tearing at her hair as her face went from side to side, and she wailed with her passion. The bed began to rock against the wall, pounding like a bass drum the fast, steady rhythm of his passion.

Nick was a determined, focused machine. He was powerful and strong, and he continued without pause, except for one instant when he repositioned, holding one of her gorgeous legs up high by the ankle and leaning on the other as she was forced to lean to one side. The bed pounded more rapidly against the wall and the shades on the lamps mounted to the wall shook.

His grunts became growls and as he slammed mercilessly into her they changed again into loud shouts, and as he felt his body begin to convulse he roared again, his roar thundering to the heavens, his seed shooting from him in painful gouts. He remained frozen for almost a full minute before falling onto his heels, breathing fast and feeling like the king of all predators, the lord of all beasts. He released her ankle, and Brynn's leg lowered slowly, her little foot curled tightly, as if to make a fist.

He saw Brynn's face, gleaming with perspiration and glowing. Her eyes were open, but slits, her smile enormous on her face. She was panting, closing her mouth to attempt to moisten her tongue, but then opening it again to draw in more air. He pulled himself from her slowly, discovering that she had put a condom onto him before beginning, and that while not rock hard as before, the actual size hadn't seemed to diminish much. He worked the condom down and off, carelessly placing it on the foot of the bed, and he laid down next to Brynn, taking her into his arms.

When her breathing had returned to normal, Brynn rose and took Nick by the hand, leading him to the shower. They kissed and held each other as the water warmed, and then stood together in the spray and took turns slowly and meticulously washing one another. They dressed and packed their things, and Nick brought their bags out to the car and locked them in the trunk before going to the office to check out. Brynn was waiting in the car when he returned, and they pulled away from the motel and onto the highway, driving ten miles before speaking.

"Hey Nick? I don't want to embarrass you or anything..."

He glanced at her, smiling. "But?"

Brynn hugged herself tightly and leaned forward, stomping her high tops on the floor of the car repeatedly, quickly, as she wiggled frenetically in her seat, squealing with joy. After a few moments she stopped and sat back, and she looked at him, grinning from ear to ear. "I just wanted to tell you that."

It was a while before Nick could stop laughing. "Yeah, me too." Nick's heart was full, and he was exploding inside with feeling. It was like nothing he'd ever known before, and he would do anything, anything, to keep that feeling.

It was mid-afternoon and they had been singing again. Nick was starving, and he imagined that Brynn must be as well. "You want some drive-thru?"

She nodded and looked out over the farmland. Her hand was resting on her belly, and Nick began to worry about her. He pulled off the highway at the first opportunity, ignoring the drive-thru window. He parked instead, and offered to run inside so he could stretch his legs, and took her order. When he returned he found she was gone, but he didn't worry, getting into the car and waiting. About five minutes passed, and he was starting to worry, when she exited by the side door of the restaurant and got into the car. "Sorry, bathroom break."

Nick started the car and pulled out, handing her the bag that smelled so good. She pulled out the burger and opened the wrapper, finishing half quickly before asking where Nick's food was. He nonchalantly told her he had eaten while he was waiting, and she nodded, but began to eat more slowly. When she finished she pulled the little bag of french fries from the bag and offered to share, but he refused.

After about an hour of driving in silence, Brynn crossed her arms, seeming to be upset. She stewed in her anger for forty-five minutes before turning to him. "You didn't eat, did you?"

"Of course I did." He said it normally, plainly, but he could tell that she knew it was a blatant lie.

"Don't. Don't lie to me." She looked out the window at the crops in the fields. "I need to be able to trust you, Nick. Please don't lie to me."

"I'm out of money. I figure I have just enough for gas and maybe one more real meal for both of us and we've got at least another full day of driving before Chicago."

"You should have eaten, Nick. I feel bad because you're hungry and it's all my fault."

"I wanted you to eat. I was worried about you."

"Nick-"

"I wanted you to eat. I want to take care of you. Can't you leave it at that?"

"I'm not important, Nick. I'll be okay. You can't-"

"You aren't important? I can do whatever the hell I want with my money." He looked at her, anger flashing in his eyes. "It's my choice. We get to make our own choices, remember?"

Brynn turned her face to the window and stared out at the miles and miles of flat farmland, praying that Nick was angry enough, or distracted enough by driving, to miss the tears that slowly rolled down her cheeks. She reflected on everything he'd done for her since picking her up, and she saw what a terrible burden she had become for him. She pretended to fix her hair, wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry Nick. You're right. I'm sorry for arguing with you." She paused, looking at him for a minute. "Nick, thank you for taking care of me. Really. Thank you." He looked over at her, ready for more fighting, but he saw the sincerity in her eyes, and he smiled weakly.

"Brynn?" Nick reached his hand out to her and she took it. "I want you to know, to me you're important. I-" Nick paused and felt her hand begin to tremble in his, and he squeezed it to give her comfort. "I really care for you. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you." Brynn leaned over and kissed his cheek, and they continued to hold hands until the sun went down.

That evening they drove on, Brynn singing happy, fun songs, with Nick joining in when he could. They were having a good time, and it was very late, after eleven, when Brynn began to sing an old Chicago song, You're The Inspiration. She was singing the lyrics, and Nick was loving the sound of her voice, when she stopped in the middle of a line. "I'm sorry, I have to stop. I'm really tired and I want to take a nap."

Brynn lay down on the seat and Nick stroked her hair softly as she fell asleep. He drove on through the night, making good time, and he felt really good about himself, about his future, for the first time in a very long time. She had put the tune in his head, and he hummed You're The Inspiration all night long.

The Fifth Day

It was only seven when Nick pulled into the parking lot of a truck stop and woke Brynn. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and looking around, and she hugged him tightly. Nick held her, smiling. "I promised you one more good meal before Chicago, and it looks like this is a good place."

Brynn looked out the window at the expanse of blacktop, the large buildings of the restaurant and truck maintenance facilities, and the acres of parked semi's. "Yeah, this looks like a good place."

Brynn had Nick get her backpack out of the trunk for her, so she could freshen up, and they went in and grabbed a small booth near the back. The waitress came over and they ordered coffees. Brynn took Nick's hand across the table. "Why don't you go wash up? Shave, wash your face, whatever. You've been driving for almost twenty-four hours and I want you to take a few minutes, okay?"

Nick went into the bathroom and stood, splashing cold water on his face. He looked up into the mirror, thinking that he looked one hell of a lot better than the face that had looked at him a few days earlier. He smiled and shook his head tiredly, feeling sorry for that guy he had been before, before he had met Brynn.

He took off his shirt and washed, feeling quite a bit better for it. Then after a much needed trip to the toilet stall, he went back out into the restaurant, eager for breakfast. Brynn wasn't there, but their coffees were, and he sat down and poured a bit of sugar into his cup and stirred.

The waitress came over to the table after he had finished about half of his coffee, and he politely asked her to come back when his guest returned. The waitress, an older woman with too much lipstick applied badly, had a look on her face, an expression of pain, and he felt his stomach clench. The man from the insurance company had that look when he told Nick his mother had died.

"Your girl left a while ago. Right after you went in the bathroom she asked me to borrow my pen, and she wrote you this note." The waitress handed him a folded napkin, and he unfolded it and blinked at it, his eyes refusing to focus.

"I'm so sorry I'm not brave enough to keep my promise to you. Goodbye"

With no recollection of how he got there, Nick stood outside the door of the restaurant, scanning the parking lot and screaming Brynn's name. He found himself on his knees, still screaming her name, but he couldn't see, his eyes burned so badly.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up and saw the waitress. "She left with a trucker, Sweetie. I don't know him, but they were probably on the road for twenty minutes before I gave you her note. Come back in and finish your coffee, then you can go find your girl."

Nick climbed to his feet and swayed unsteadily. He told the waitress he'd be right in, and he began to walk around the building, and then out across the lot toward the trucks. It was possible someone saw the truck she'd gotten on, and either knew the driver or at least the direction they left in.

The first driver he stopped listened to him, and the look in his eyes transformed from annoyed to sorrowful. He said he'd just arrived and hadn't seen anything, but would keep his eyes open. Nick thanked him and hurried on toward the parked vehicles, not seeing the man sadly shake his head before walking away.

Nick ran between the parked trucks, grabbing a man as he barely avoided running into him. The man took off his green John Deere hat as he listened to Nick, and he shook his head. "There's a driver a few lanes over named Jake Coors, like the beer? He's got a reputation for giving rides to pretty girls. He's got the cherry red rig. You might want to check him out, but be careful, hear? He's not a church-going man." Nick ran off in the direction he was pointed, and the trucker put his cap on, watching Nick run, considering.

Nick ran to the lane indicated to him, and quickly spotted the enormous cherry red semi truck. He ran toward it, and stumbled to a stop when he was near. On the ground under the cab was a black nylon backpack, like the ones kids carry their school books in.

Nick pounded on the passenger door with his fist, and heard a deep voice inside yell at him to go away. He pulled back his arm to pound again and heard a whine from inside the cab. A girl. Nick jumped up on the step and pulled the door open, and heard a loud metal click.

Time seemed to stand still for him. Directly in front of his face was the gigantic barrel of a handgun, aimed between his eyes, only a few inches away from him. He heard a girl scream, "No!" and he glanced into the darkness and saw Brynn, laying on a messy bed, or sheets across a seat, it was difficult to tell, and she was wearing her little blue floral skirt. Her panties were around her knees, and she was clutching at the arm of the guy who was holding her by her throat, his other hand holding the gun pointed at Nick. The guy was big and he was ugly, unshaven, with blue eyes that looked wild, crazy. He had three wicked looking scratches running down his cheek and a black eye. The black eye and scratches weren't fresh, looking a day or two old.

"Turn around and leave. And close the door!" The guy, Jake Coors, Nick assumed, looked like he was crazy. Nick looked at Brynn, her face purple, tears streaming from her eyes as she begged. "Please, don't hurt him. Go away, Nick, go away."

Nick didn't think. Raising his right arm, he used it to bat Jake's gun hand to the side, and he threw a punch into Jake's face with his left, his fist colliding with Jake's face, crushing his nose. Nick felt pain flare through his fist, and something had crunched sickeningly. There was an explosion, deafening Nick, and a sneaker clad foot appeared, smashing into the side of Jake's head. Nick pulled his fist back, bringing his other arm down on Jake's head, and he punched again, hitting Jake's eye as the sneaker clad foot smashed into his ear.

LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers