The Road Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

"Because even when he's all beaten up, he still goes on strong all the way to the end." She hadn't looked at him when she spoke, and she lowered her mouth and engulfed him again, moving slowly and with deliberate passion. Nick was amazed by her, and by the way she made it obvious that she wasn't doing anything for him, or even for herself, but that she was putting her heart into making love to him using her mouth.

Brynn ran her tongue along the length of him and then swirled around the head, and then she looked at Nick, smiling. "I really do love Rocky. If I go I might have to take him with me."

The smile faded from her lips, and Brynn stared into Nick's eyes for a while. "Is something wrong?" He was nervous, and more than a little anxious to continue their lovemaking. The smile returned, and Brynn sat up and straddled Nick. He sat up a little, trying to stop her, but she was fast and determined, and he flopped back down as her pussy slid down to enfold his throbbing member.

"Brynn, I'm not wearing a condom."

"Really?" She began to slowly roll her hips, her excited pussy beginning to act on him and making him sigh. "I didn't notice. Is that a problem?"

"Brynn! I can't, you know... Brynn, I can't come!" Her smile grew enigmatic and she continued to ride him slowly, savoring every sensation.

"Then don't. I dare you."

Nick struggled with himself. He wanted to push her away, but he wanted so much to keep going. He wanted to argue with her, but had recently discovered that this wasn't always a good idea. And most of all, more than anything, he wanted to make love to her and keep that smile on her face.

Brynn kept her gaze locked onto his eyes as she rolled her hips on him, rising and falling as if floating on a calm sea, taking him into her softly. She ran her hands across her belly, trying to calm the deep flutters there.

Nick watched Brynn's hands as they ran over her body, his excitement increasing as she lifted her breasts and squeezed them softly. Her eyes sparkled at his interest, and she squeezed them harder, moving her hands to take her nipples in her fingers and roll them. Never breaking their eye contact, Brynn lifted a breast and lowered her head, her tongue extending, and licked softly at her nipple.

Lowering and releasing her breast, Brynn closed her eyes and let out a long, low moan. Looking into his eyes again, Brynn raised her hands to her head, running her fingers through her hair. "I don't know about you, but Rocky liked it when I did that, didn't he?"

While Nick nodded stupidly, Brynn continued to ride him, but slightly faster, her thrusts pressing him inside her harder and at differing angles. "Does Rocky like my tits? I think he does, because he's so excited when I play with them." Her hands returned to her breasts, to the slow twisting and rolling of her nipples, with the occasional flick of her nails. "Rocky does like my tits! I can feel him inside me, Nick. Rocky's so hard inside me."

Her voice was even, her volume low, but as she spoke to him, Nick's excitement grew to levels beyond his ability to control. He ached to come, his balls constricted and painful, but she felt so amazingly good on him. His cock was being held firm and her rubbing on him was impossible to resist. His hands found her thighs, and he held them tightly.

"Yeah, Rocky loves my big tits, doesn't he? Rocky loves my big, heavy tits. Rocky's going to give me his all, isn't he? Rocky's going for the knockout."

"God, Brynn! I'm gonna come! Please stop!"

"Don't you want to come, Baby? Don't you want to shoot all of your come deep inside me? All of that creamy, thick cum, filling me up and-Oh!" As if Nick's sudden thrashing, or the agonized expression that transformed his face, wasn't clue enough, Brynn felt his cock swell inside her and felt his cum inside her. "That's good, Baby." She still rode him, but had slowed to her more relaxed pace. "Baby, I can feel it inside me. You filled me up good. You're a good boy."

"Oh Brynn. What did you do? What did we do?" Nick put his hands over his face.

"You did exactly what I wanted you to, Nick. Thank you."

"Why? Why do this now?"

"Silly boy." Brynn ran her fingertips across his hard belly, carefully avoiding the large bruised areas near his side. His abs tightened and jumped at her touch. "Because you gave me all of you just because I asked. And I gave you everything without you asking."

"Brynn, why do you talk to me like that? Treat me like a child? I'm ten years older than you are." He was looking at her then, not angry, but frustrated with her.

"I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, Baby. You are so much smarter and more experienced than I am, I mean it. But when it comes to being in love you're hopeless, helpless."

"I am not. I just don't agree with what you think all the time."

"That's what I said."

"No it isn't. I am a fully functional human being, in control of myself and my decisions."

Brynn smiled and her eyes twinkled with happiness. "Are you? Then how did a nineteen year old girl just make you fill her up with your cum? I know, you're so much smarter than I am, and you really wanted that all along and manipulated me into forcing you."

She drew a line with her finger from his chest, down the center of his belly to his thick pubic curls. "Oh, you're a devil, a master of manipulation." She looked at him a moment longer before adding, "You look cute when you pout. You're my good boy."

The Arrival

They were able to get a couple of burgers at the restaurant, compliments of the management, and they were on the road again by Noon. They sang and had fun, especially when they reached the outskirts of Chicago, where Brynn drank in her surroundings, impressed by the big city.

They were truly broke and had less than a quarter tank of gas when they pulled into the driveway of the big, two-story house in an older suburb. They walked up onto the porch, and Nick unlocked the door and opened it. He stood outside, looking inside at the darkness there. After a moment, Brynn stepped past him and into the house, stopping a few feet inside and turning to hold out her hand to Nick.

"Come on," she said softly, and when he stepped over the threshold and took her hand she said, "Welcome home, Nick."

"Welcome home, Brynn," Nick said, and he pulled her to him and held her in the living room of the house he'd grown up in. "Please stay with me. Stay as long as you want to."

"No promises, no commitment. If you try to put a fence around me, I'm out of here like a shot." She kissed him again. "I need to be free to choose for myself. Don't take that away from me. Don't close that door."

Epilogue

Nick never closed the door. Brynn, free to leave any time that she wanted, eventually discovered that she didn't have anywhere that she'd rather be. She learned over the years with Nick that their love only seemed to grow stronger, even when they weren't particularly happy with each other, which was rare, but did of course happen.

Nick had found work as a waiter, and Brynn found an opening and was a barista once again. He worked hard in his free time to write a novel, and was as surprised as anyone when he found a publisher. That book had sold well enough to get him an advance on his second book, which sold even better than the first, and had been optioned for a movie by one of the studios.

It had been six years since they had moved into his mother's house, and they had made it their own. Nick sat in the office that they'd made for him, reading over the latest draft of his fourth book, a thriller, when Brynn came in and set down a cup of coffee on his desk, leaning forward to read the words on his screen.

Still his personal barista, Nick thought, looking at her tight rear end and appreciating the new fullness he saw there, enhanced as it was by her black stretch pants. She had quit her job two months earlier and wasn't looking for another. "I like how you phrased that." She stood again and leaned back, stretching a bit.

Nick reached up and gently rubbed her belly, round and full with their first baby. Brynn smiled down at him and then leaned down to kiss him. Nick smiled as he watched her walk away, picking up his coffee cup and sipping.

He'd lost his mother, his entire family, everything he thought was important. But he had found so much more on the road home.

The End

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers