The Robbery: Incest at Gunpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooohhh god..." Renee moans, as she feels her brother's tongue entering her already wet slit. She tries to fight back her own feelings of desire, hoping he won't touch her clit or her g-spot.

Marc starts sucking and licking her pussy feverishly, his mind and body lost now as he lets his primal instincts overcome him. His tongue wanders and stimulates Renee from behind all over, dragging up and down the slit of her ass. He probes his tongue up her asshole, sliding back down to nibble and bite her pussy. He buries his nose into her wet slit, his tongue flickering on her clit.

"Oooooooohhh pleeeease Marc...mmmmmmm!!!" Renee bites her lip as she is trying to stop the feeling coming from her brother. She feels his tongue touching her in intimate ways she would never have expected. Her restrained body squirms on the table. She feels his tongue sliding into her naked anus, causing her spine to freeze as the blissful feelings shoot through her.

When his tongue moves back to her pussy, her mind almost prays he doesn't find her clit...but then he does, causing her hips to roll shamelessly against the table as a loud moan escapes her lips.

Marc could feel his cock begin to harden and throb upon hearing his sister moaning at the touch of his tongue dragging along her clit. He twirls his tongue against her swelling clit while sucking on her wet pussy lips. He still can't believe what a slut his sister is, but put her out of his mind as he imagines he is pleasuring another skimpy tart he picks up each week at any bar. Muttering under his breath as he licks her cunt, he murmurs, "Yeah enjoy it you slut!"

Renee can't believe what her brother is saying. She feels a combination of guilt and sexual pleasure at his words. But she is helpless to stop him as his tongue repeatedly laps at her swelling clit, causing her to moan endlessly.

Marc's cock throbs and twitches uncontrollably hearing his sister moan like a whore. He begins licking and nibbling at her clit more ferociously now, channelling his anger into thrashing her clit with his tongue.

Seeing Marc diving into his own sister's cunt with such earnest and his erection throbbing between his legs, the intruder sneaks behind Marc while he is distracted and unties him just enough so his hands remain tied behind his back and his legs tied to the chair but he is still able to stand up if he wants. Stepping back quickly, the intruder continues to watch the brother pleasuring his sister, both of them completely lost now to their own primal sexual instincts.

Renee feels her brother seeming to attack her pussy with a vigor she hadn't expected. His tongue plunges into her deeply. She feels her hips pump against the table as Marc's tongue finds her g-spot, pushing her to new heights of ecstasy.

"Oh god you taste so good you nasty slut!" The smell and taste of her cunt overwhelms him. Feeling his bonds were now loose, Marc immediately stands. His desire for release causes him to instinctively grind his hips against Renee's ass, sliding his shaft along the side of her thighs and up and down the crack of her ass.

The intruder walks up behind Marc, "That's it boy. Fuck her like the slut she is. She's just another whore! She wants it so give it to her! Your slut for a sister wants it so bad!"

Suddenly hearing the word sister again, snapped Marc back into consciousness as he looks down sadly at his own sister moaning like a slut and grinding her hips seductively in front of him, inviting him to her pussy.

In spite of her own desire, Renee pleads, "Pleeeease Marc! Don't do it! I could get pregnant!" Even with those words, she could feel her pussy practically trying to suck his cock inside. It occurs to her, the last time she wanted it this badly she got pregnant by her ex-husband. "Ooooooohhh god please don't..."

"Shut up Renee!" Marc growls angrily, almost sobbing. "You are such a fucking slut!"

Marc's cock is rock hard now and sticking straight out, pressing against the opening of his sister's pussy. He doesn't listen to any warning she is muttering, his mind is filled with rage, disgust and shame. His hands are still tied behind his back. Despite that, without the slightest bit of gentleness, Marc slams his hips against his sister's bare exposed ass, shoving the entire length of his phallus deep into her cunt. "Feel that you filthy whore!" he cries angrily while tears flow down his face.

"Ooooooooohhhh god...please Marc...don't....mmmmmmmmmm," Renee moan as she feels her brother's cock slide into her moist pussy, feeling every inch of it moving within her. Her body freezes in position, allowing Marc's manhood to move into her helpless body.

"Shut up sis and take it. Unnngh!" Marc growls as he fucks her pussy like a caged animal whose hands and legs are bound. He grunts with each thrust, pulling back his hips and body and then slamming it hard, using his weight and hips to pound his sister's cunt, sending waves up her body with each hard impact. He arches his back to complete each sharp thrust, wanting to feel the head of his cock go as deep as possible.

Renee arches her back with every thrust of her brother's cock into her. She feels her pussy muscles gripping his phallus. She thinks about what time of the month it is, realizing she is quite vulnerable to pregnancy. Those thoughts are washed away as she feels her brother slam into her once more, eliciting a passionate moan from her.

"Oh god!!!" Marc screams as he pumps his cock rapidly like a piston, popping in and out of her cunt with wet sucking sounds. His body shakes uncontrollably as his pleasure mounts. He twists in his bonds, shaking them loose and freeing his hands. Instead of untieing himself or his sister, Marc reaches forward and grabs Renee's ass firmly, spreading her open so his cock can slam deeper. His fingers dig into her ass, holding her down as he pounds his sister's helpless but hungry cunt.

Renee no longer cares whose cock is in her. Her hips start undulating with each thrust. "Oooooohhh yesssss...fuck meeeeeeee!" Renee is shocked at her own words, but knows how badly she wants the cock inside her, wanting the seed from it to fill her.

"Yeah take it then you bitch!" Marc exclaims, not even flinching at insulting his own sister as he shoves his throbbing prick deep inside Renee's undulating pussy. His hands claw at Renee feverishly, gripping her ass firmly as his body tightens, trying harder and harder to shove his cock deeper inside of her cunt.

He gasps "OH fuck yesssssss!" as his balls release and cum gushes spurts out of him.

"OOOOOOOOOHHH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Renee screams as she feels her brother's cum shooting against her cervix. Her body arches in ecstasy. The muscles inside her start spasming helplessly. She can feel her own womb seeming to suck up the cum as soon as it hits her cervical entrance with every blast from her brother.

Marc roars loudly, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!" He is gasping and panting for air, feeling his sister's spasming cunt milk his cock of its cum. He pumps again and again and again, firing off bursts of thick semen, drawing out his orgasm until he is completely drained.

Seizing the moment, the intruder quickly pulls Marc's collapsing body back down onto the chair and loops the ropes around, re-securing him. He steps back and watches both of them, panting and gasping from their simultaneous orgasms, grinning under his mask at his achievement.

Renee gasps for air, as she feels herself coming down from her orgasm. "Mmmmmm..."

The intruder walks quietly past the two of them as they revel in their own pleasure. He opens up a base cabinet behind the diner counter and exclaims happily, "Aha! Here's the security tapes, just as they were before!"

He pushes a button and pops out the tape currently being used and which recorded the entire ordeal. Pushing another button, he turns off the cameras and holds up the tape for both of them to see.

"Omigod! How did you know?" Renee looks at the masked man from her awkward position.

Walking over to his helplessly bound captive, he dangles the tape in front of her face as he pulls off his mask. "This is what you get for crossing me bitch!" he barks, his voice now clearer without the tight mask muffling it.

Renee's face drops, as she sees her ex-husband standing in front of her. "Oh god! Not you!"

Marc thrashes around in his chair. "I'm going to kill you for this Luke!"

Angrily, Luke walks over to Marc sitting tied up in his chair. He smiles, glaring into his eyes, angry at the overprotective little brother of his ex-wife. He pulls back his hand and punches Marc repeatedly in the face, gashing his lip and drawing blood. Renee can just barely see the fist land on her brother's face from the corner of her eye.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Renee screams at Luke, even as she feels her brother's cum starting to drip from her pussy, down the inside of her thighs.

Luke glares angrily at his ex-wife, stopping his blows momentarily and walking over to her, "I've got you two incestuous lovers on tape now!"

"Please Luke! Give me the tapes!" she pleads to him.

"Forget it bitch. This is what you deserve for divorcing me and extorting me with all this alimony payments crap. Tell you what, why don't you and your brother pay ME alimony for a change and I won't release this footage to all your relatives who I have in my e-mail list too!"

"Oh god! Please Luke! I'll do anything you want...just don't release that tape!"

Luke laughs, grinning. "I'm sure we can think of something!"

Luke walks over, sliding his fingers slowly up Renee's thigh. "Hopefully you're smart and are using birth control babe." Grinning, his fingers slide up and start probing her ass.

"Mmmmmhmm...I'm sure I can think of something."

12