The Rocking Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear. It seems you have gotten my shoe wet. I will have to do something about that behaviour Anna. You know I must, don't know?" The last question was rhetorical but she nodded all the same. I took my shoe off and knelt on one knee. Grasping her thigh with my left hand, I took my shoe in the other and began to lightly spank her with it. Once again her pussy emanated juice instantly, and my left thumb started to massage her clit, occasionally delving into her soft tightness. It resulted in Anna making the same rocking motion as before, in an effort to get more pleasure out of my touch. I continued spanking her, listening to each strike, watching as her bum started to redden once again. I stopped before I caused it to be too sore, and knelt down further to start licking her young, tempting, moist cunt. My tongue slid around her lips and my own thumb, still buried deep inside, and flicked over her clit causing more wriggles and gasps from the young schoolgirl. My chin brushed against her thigh, the stubble abrasive against her suppleness. She responded to the feeling, remembering that I was her teacher and I was more than double her age, and she let out a sweet moan through her closed mouth. I continued licking fervently, sucking her clit occasionally, all the while playing around inside her with my thumb. After a few minutes I withdrew it, to find it soaked and slippery. I replaced it with my tongue, pushing it inside as deep as I could, before moving my focus back to her clit. Anna leaned closer to the ground so her bum was higher, allowing me to put my entire mouth over her clit. I massaged it, from side to side and up and down relentlessly. I could sense she would be coming soon. I started to rub her tight little anus with my wet thumb, lubricating it well. Her body bucked in a wave of pleasure as I pushed my thumb in. I twisted and wiggled it, vibrated it. With both sensations at once, Anna suddenly twitched uncontrollably, lurching and moaning intensely, juddering at the knees as I made her come.

Ten minutes later she was curled up next to me on one of the leather couches, sucking her thumb. I had my arm around her, and I kissed her gently on her cheek and forehead.

"Well done sweetie, you really have done very well today. You are getting very good at sucking me and making me come. And you didn't spill a drop today. You were very wet for me too. It made fucking you so much better." I pulled her close to me and stroked her arm gently.

"I try to be a good girl sir," she said, looking up at me. "I am yours to use after all, aren't I?" I smiled. She hopped onto my lap, and I kissed her deeply, yet tenderly, her little mouth still tasting a little like my own cum. She rested her head on my chest, and I checked my watch. It was nearing a quarter to seven. It was time for her to collect her things now, and head for home.

I had never told her about the significance of that particular June date. I didn't want to make the occasion any different than usual; I didn't want any extra attention or abnormal conversation. Just having her here, under my influence was enough of a pleasure for me. I really couldn't have asked for more, and she had learned so, so well over the months. But somehow, she had found out that it was indeed my birthday. When I returned to the living area after having shown her to the door that evening, I noticed a large, white envelope lying on the desk. She must have somehow left it there when I wasn't looking. The envelope had 'Happy Birthday' written on it, in her calligraphic writing, and a small heart. Intrigued, I opened it and pulled out the contents.

In my hand was every single photograph I had ever taken of her.

12