All Comments on 'The Room: Eighteen and One'

by LoveUnderIce

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One Rule?

You should do a part 2 where the family deals with the One Rule that the twins have already broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
my kind of family.

loving and caring for each other and not forgeting a great fuck and suck which is enjoyed by everyone is what keeps a good family together. at least it does mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very erotic

This was a really great wank fest of a story, very hot and erotic proving that incest is not a sleazy form of sex but born out of true feelings of love within the family Mothers fucking sons. fathers fucking daughters and siblings getting it together is exciting in the extreme but how about bringing in some bi fun between the father and sons and mother and daughters as well? This has the all the hallmarks of a first class entertaining series and whichever way you decide to carry it on, I hope it won't be too long before you provide us with the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sick

totaly sick no way a guy would act like that as soon as he saw his sisters and father on the bed he would have turned ande left keep it sounding some what realistic or put it in the fantasy section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fun To Read

A pretty good story but I would have liked some background on the family. How did it all start? How long has it been going on? How did Lynn end up in the room before Adam and did she immediately accept joining in family incest? More background would give readers a better idea of who the characters are so that the story isn't just another family fuck-fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confusing

as to which order it is in as the chapters come at random????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous