The Rotarians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heck no, it's what, two or a little after? Stan doesn't get home until five thirty or six. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, one of the CPA's that work for me got a big inheritance and his wife has become a real gold digger. She's been messing around with the brother of one of the attorneys here in town. He told me that he has a video of his wife having sex with both brothers at the same time and the three of them conspiring to take him to the cleaners..." Tim unlocked the passenger's side door for her and said, "I'll finish when I get in on my side." Once in the vehicle, he started it and began to move out of the parking lot, then continued, "Anyway, although his parents lived on the coast by Santa Barbara, they owned a cabin in Twain Hart, out past Sonora. He inherited it, but never took title to it. He's has already talked to Eric and has offered to sell it to me for Eric's fees. So, I thought that if you had the time, we could go take a look at it. He says it is self contained, really nice place. But, it just carries to many memories of him and his dad that died a couple of years ago."

"Sounds interesting. Sure, let's go, I have all afternoon." said Charlene. Out on the road she thought over her feelings toward Tim since the Rotary picnic. Then when they arrived at the intersection to turn onto the road back to town and Tim turned in the direction away from town she looked toward him asking herself, "Timothy Jensen? Am I falling in love with you?" Then returning her gaze to the road she thought, "Apparently Stan has stopped loving me and Cindy doesn't love Tim anymore. And, I can't trust Stan any more, because I know in my heart what Troy will find. But, I can't help admitting the fact that I trust Tim totally. There can't be real love unless there is trust, first." And, she had to admit to herself that it felt good to have his arms wrapped around her body, dancing so very close.

To begin with, the cabin was larger and nicer than Tim had anticipated. He also realized that it was worth a lot more than the offered price. Upon entering it, they found the interior Spartan, but well equipped. It had two bedrooms. One down stairs that had bunk beds enough for six people. The master bedroom encompassed the whole upstairs. A king sized bed dominated the room. It had a master bath and a balcony. As Tim checked out the closet and bath, Charlene stood in the middle of the room, feet together, hands behind her back, watching him, "Tim?"

Coming out of the bathroom, he replied, "Yes ma'am."

"Ah, I ah, well, I think that they made it very clear to all who noticed, that they don't love us anymore. I really think that Troy will just prove that. Then that show they put on really amused me. Upset because you and I danced to close? Really? Everybody's already talkin' about it. That they are doing something behind our back with each other. I really think that they just couldn't find the opportunity to get it on at the picnic..."

Looking out at the balcony through the french doors, he said, "Yep, I think you are absolutely right about all of that. When Cindy and I got home that night she was horny as hell. So, we got it on and I gotta say... It was good. But, it was more like a one night stand in my single days. Certainly not a husband and wife making love to one another. It reminded me of a couple of times when I picked up a girl that had been dumped by the guy that had brought her to the party, concert or what ever. I'd learned their name about a half hour before I got them into the sack..." He turned to face her. She was now about two paces away from him, feet together, hands at her sides."But, the fact remains that I was her second choice that night."

He stepped over to about 12 inches from her. Charlene said in almost a whisper, "I ah, I don't feel married to Stan anymore... I ah, well, I know in my heart that they've broken the bonds of marriage. But Tim? I can't say that he has broken my heart. I just don't love him anymore. Does that make any sense to you?"

"It hurts, I gotta say, it hurts. To me marriage is a life time commitment to one person. I guess she doesn't see it that way. But yeah, what you said makes sense to me." Tim said. Six foot tall, average build, he wrapped his rather long arms around her waist. Drew her up on her tiptoes and kissed her. When he let her back down on her feet, she looked him in the eyes, then rose back up and kissed him. When their lips parted the second time, he asked, "Charlene? Divorce seems inevitable here. So, when they become final, Ummm, would you consider spending the rest of your life with me?"

Charlene gave him big smile, "Yes, yes I would seriously consider that proposition. I'd love to become the next Missus Timothy Jensen and give my husband a bunch of kids." Arms still wrapped around each other, she gave him another kiss. When their lips parted, she whispered, "Take me Tim. I want you inside of me here, now, please? Make me your woman. I think we will soon see proof that Stan doesn't want me anymore."

Neither of them could peel their clothes off fast enough. Naked first, Charlene drew the bed's dust cover off, then drew back the covers. She then turned to face the now naked Tim. She ran her tongue over her lips and purred, "Hummm yummy. Nice equipment. Can't wait to feel it in action."

Taking him by the hand, she led him to the bed. Then sat him down on the edge. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she spread his legs and went to work on his cock with her hands and month. When he was up and ready, she rose and said, "I'm hot and wet, you're up and hard. Time to put it all together."

He wrapped his arms around her and they rolled onto the bed. After a bit of tickling and kissing, Tim slipped his erect cock in about three inches and began probing for her G-spot. Finding it, he worked her into a mild orgasm. Gripping the sheet, she moaned and squealed softly, "OH, Oh yesss. That's Oh so different. Yes Timmie. Oh so good..."

As she floated down off her orgasmic high, he plunged his cock into the hilt. She gasp, eyes widened and her lips formed an "O". But, no sound emerged. Tim was not especially long or wide, a little longer than average. However, the head of his cock was pushing on her cervix, seeking entrance into her womb. He began long, fast hard strokes that shock her whole body and gave a slapping sound when his hips came into contact with her uppers thighs. She began to meet his down stroke with a thrust of her hips. Sending her into a wild orgasm like none she had before Tim. It seemed that the first gentle orgasm simply prepared her for the second intense climax. When she came crashing down off her high, he rolled them over to place her on top. Charlene began moving up and down on him with slow short strokes, hoping to prolong it for both of them. She smiled down at Tim and asked, "Were you serious about spending the rest of our lives together?"

"You betcha... I don't joke about things like that." he said as he fondled her breasts. "I think the picnic just brought something to a head that has been developing for about a year or so..." He thrust up to meet her down stroke "Oh Charlene? Your little pussy feels so good on my cock..."

"Hummm Mister Jensen, your cock seems to fit quite well..." she said as she increased the length and speed of her strokes. Then she settled down on him and leaned over inches from his face, "Damn, you feel good inside me. Ummm, Tim? Were you serious about having kids?"

"Yes, yes Charlene I am dead serious..." She began to move again and as the intensity built up between them he uttered, "Oh damn that's good. Ah yes, ah Oh wow, a loving wife, true and honest with her self and her husband, oh don't stop baby, don't stop... Oh yes baby that makes everything else worthwhile. Oh yeah, here it comes..." He took her bouncing breasts back into his hands and she began to enter into another wild orgasm and hit her crescendo as he exploded inside of her. When his cock stopped pulsating, she collapsed onto his chest. Panting, she managed to say in a little over a whisper, "That's got to be the best sex I've ever had. I, I ah... I've never had three orgasms. I feel lucky if I have one. I ah.. Wow, do you do it like that with Cindy?"

"Not lately. But, I gotta say, what we just had was better than anytime with her. She's kind of a prude with me. The missionary position is the only one she likes. She doesn't want to try any others." Tim replied as Charlene laughed.

When his cock had softened, it fell out of her pussy, so still panting, she slid off to his side and purred, "I love you, Timothy. No matter what we find out about them..." she paused to catch her breath, "Ah, I want to divorce Stan and be your wife for the rest of my life." He kissed her and then the lover went on to share deep inner feelings, thoughts, hopes, desires, dreams, and their anger with the spouses. Then she asked him, "You wanta do it again?"

He rolled her over on to her back, kissed her and asked, "Want some tongue on pussy action?"

She laughed, "I like that. Stan won't do to me. Wants me to suck on him, but won't do that to me. But Tim, not with this sloppy pussy, unless you are into cream pies."

"Not really."

She pushed him over onto his back. Then swung his legs around to get him sitting on the edge of the bed. Slipping down to her knees before him, she purred, "I'll get him up, then you can just fuck me... Fuck me like you just did. You can get that tongue down there some other time. Now lover, just fuck me..."

As she went down on his soft cock, he said, "OK, I'm good with that."

When his cock was up and ready he reached under her arms and lifted her up. Standing up himself, he rose her up to where her breasts were at his eye level. "Wrapped your legs around me, Charlene and wrap your arms around my shoulders." With one hand holding her in place, he used the other hand to line up himself up with her pussy. Then he let her slide down on his cock.

"Oh, that's different. Oh wow." she said with a giggle.

He brought her up, then let her slide back down, meeting her with a thrust of his hips. Using her arms she moved back and forth from his chest as she moved up and down on his cock. "Ohh Timmie! Sooo different and sooo good." she moaned as he let her upper body out to the extent of his arms. She grasp his upper arms with each hand and held on tight. He began thrusting into her and spinning them around. Charlene went into the wildest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Before her orgasm had a chance to subside, he laid her on the bed with his body on top. He pounded her with long, fast strokes that she had come to know so very well. Achieving another peak in her orgasm, he rolled her over on top. With his hands on her hips, he moved her up and down on his cock. Thrusting his hips up to meet her down stroke.

Her orgasms began to run together in peaks and valleys. Actions became a blur, not knowing which position he had her in, or how fast he was thrusting into her, she moaned, squealed, screamed. Finding it hard to form words even thoughts. With her hair in her face, all that Charlene knew for sure was that her lover's cock was moving in and out of her to the fullest extent of the shaft.

Charlene had never had sex one session right after another. She never had sex as wild as it was now and the previous session.. Especially this second time around. Now she found herself feeling like a rag doll impaled upon Tim's cock.. The bottom of her feet together, behind him. Her hands gripping each of his shoulders, in a Tantric position. Taking a firm grip on each breast, his eyes locked in on hers. She had found her benevolent commander. Now, she wanted to meld into his body. Become one with him. Like one of his extremities.

She lay cuddled with her lover, thinking about sex with Tim as opposed to Stan. She came to the conclusion that Stan did not seem to care whether she got it off or not, Tim certainly did care. Charlene's love for Stan was rapidly growing weaker and her love for Tim growing stronger. Likewise, for Tim. After two sexual sessions with Charlene, he was not sure if he could, or even wanted to get it up for Cindy. Added to the superior communication they had developed over the last year or so, the sex simply solidified their relationship.

__________________________________

In the car rolling down the road back to town, she said, "God, we fit well together. You feel so good close to me, up inside of me, kissing me..." Then she looked over at him, "Ask me again about spending the rest of our life together."

He glanced over at her and smiled, "Charlene? Would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?"

She giggled, then gave the same answer as before, "Yes, yes I would. Oh Tim, it sounds so good. I've had three men ask me to marry them. I said 'yes' to Stan. But Tim? I knew in my heart that marriage to any one of them was not the commitment you and I have made today. They just wanted a trophy wife and that I came from a wealthy, powerful family.., well that was just icing on the cake. I don't think any of them, including Stan, looked at it as a lifetime thing..." Tim's cell phone rang.

"Hello." answered Tim. Then "Hey Troy, that was quick." He hit the button for "speaker" and laid the phone between them.

Troy said, "Tuesdays and Thursdays around noon at the Sattleback Inn, out there by the country club."

Tim said, "That was fast, Troy. How did you manage that?"

"I got real lucky, Tim. My wife has been on stake out at the Inn, trying to catch another cheating husband. A black guy with a white woman. She's much better at stake-outs at places like that than I am. Nobody seems to hassle her like they do me when I hang around something like a hotel lobby. Anyway, when I was entering everything that you and Charlene gave me into the computer, she was looking over the pictures. She recognized both Stan and Cindy. She told me that Stan would check in. Then Cindy would come in the side door about five minutes later. You guys remember Rob Walker?"

Charlene answered, "Sure, I dated him in high school. Hell of a nice guy."

"Yeah, that's him. He's night manager at the Saddleback and a friend of mine. He married a Chinese exchange student from the same city as my wife. Anyway, I called him at home and he went into the Inn's computer..."

Charlene interrupted him, "The company keeps two rooms over there so visitors will always have a place to stay. Rooms 313 and 315. They have adjoining doors."

"Stan uses room 313 every time." said Troy. "Today is Thursday. They were there today. Ah, listen you guys. Monday night Ming and will have what would be an early lunch for Rob and a late dinner for my wife and I and his wife. The about ten o'clock, Rob and I will excuse ourselves and he will let me into the room for just enough time to get a web cam in there."

Charlene clasp her hands together and gave a cheer, then laughed. Tim said, "Great work Troy. They're making this almost to easy. But, that's good. I'll call Eric and get him started. I'll tell him what you have done. So, let's plan on meeting for a late lunch at the road house, say two o'clock, next Tuesday?"

"You got it, Tim. See you guys next Tuesday. Take it easy." said Troy, signing off.

Tim snapped his phone shut and Charlene said with some excitement in her voice, "Tim! That cabin is fantastic. Let's keep it as our secret place. We can take the kids there, too. But, it just grabs me as the place you and I can get to quickly, when we just want to be together. Away from everybody else. Listen Tim, I have a dowry of sorts. Ah, when I was in college, just before I met Stan, I wanted to do my junior and senior years at an out of state university. I was accepted as a transfer student and everything, but my parents said 'no' and wouldn't pay for it. My grandmother felt that I should get some experience living away from here. So, she opened an account in her maiden name that almost everybody had forgotten. Then she added me to the account so both of us could make deposits and withdrawals. She died about three months later. I met and married Stan and didn't go back to college. But, I didn't tell him or anybody else, until now. Ah, you could use that money to pay Eric and get the cabin..."

"How much is in the account?"

"She opened it with forty thousand. Her probate didn't pick it up. I put a couple of hundred into it every so often to keep it active. With my deposits and interest, which isn't much, it's around forty two thousand now. She opened it in a town in the county south of us."

Tim looked at her and smiled, "Does anyone else know?"

"Right now? Just you an' me, lover. My grandmother said she would handle my parents. But ah, up until today, well Tim? There just hasn't been anyone I wanted to tell about it.. My little secret and ah, I can't really find the words to describe why I told you."

He glanced over in her direction, then back toward the road. Her eyes were straight ahead. But, she extruded the feeling that they had just taken another big step toward each other. Tim letting her in on his secret - the cabin. Charlene letting him in on her secret - the bank account. He glanced back at her then back to the road and said, "Okeh, that's what's been holding me up on going ahead with the purchase of the cabin. He made the offer about a week ago and like I said at the picnic, Cindy has been going cold on me for the last six weeks or so. If she contested a divorce, the cabin ownership would come out in an audit., even if I used practice funds."

"That's what I was thinking. Let's talk to Eric about buying real estate together. Maybe he can do the deal and hold it until after we are married."

"Yeah, good idea. And yeah, it is the perfect quick get away. Turn off our cell phones and just enjoy one another."

Charlene leaned her head on Tim's shoulder and purred, "Yeah baby, I like the sound of that."

Arriving back into town, the lovers decided to drop by Eric's office and see if the could talk to him about buying the cabin and check on the progress of their divorces. Entering the reception area of Eric's offices, Tim and Charlene ran into Shanna Jackson coming out of Eric's office. "Hey?" said Shanna, "I'll bet I know why you two are here. Well, I started the ball rolling on Marcus. I've found five white women he's bedded. Three of them are connected to Rotary."

Charlene chuckled, "Good, about time. We should have the goods on our spouses very shortly. Looks like there will be some musical chairs played in some of the marriages around here very soon."

Shanna smiled big, "Oh yeah. I've already pretty much replaced that full of himself son of a bitch. My new bo's skin's a lot lighter than mine. But, what can I say, except, he an' I have gotten well past that. We know that there are some brothas that have a problem with it. Can't please everybody all the time, so we'll just please ourselves."

Eric's secretary had informed him that Tim and Charlene were there. So, he stepped out of his office to great them. Shanna excused herself and left the office. "So, what can I do for you? Ready to file the divorces?"

Tim answered him, "Not yet. Troy should have everything we need to get things going very shortly. What we came here to talk about is the concept of Charlene and I buying property together before the divorces finalize."

"Oh OK, step into my office and tell me what you want to do." said Eric in his usual "can do" positive manner.

-----------------------------

Entering the road house Tim and Charlene found that Troy had not yet arrived. So, they grabbed their usual secluded table. Ordering a couple of cups of coffee, Charlene said, "It's been a difficult four or five days. Especially Saturday and Sunday. I volunteered in the nursery just so I wouldn't have to sit next to Stan in church. I don't hate him or anything like that. I just don't feel anything, indifference, I guess..."