The Rotarians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, tell me about it. Sunday spent the whole service helping in the kitchen. Sge was pissed off at me because I told I had a headache and didn't want to have sex Saturday night. Yesterday, Cindy wanted to talk about remodeling the family room. I thought about calling Stan and have him come over so we could get his opinion." She began laughing and he added, "Why not? He's the one that will be living there, not me! Anyway, did Stan offer you a mercy fuck."

Charlene smiled then said, "Oh you know, he wanted to did something all weekend. But lover, only you are allowed to go there or anywhere with me for the rest of my life. Only you good lookin'. Stick that thing anywhere you want, run those fingers all over my body. And that tongue, Ohhh that tongue, any time, anywhere..."

Troy arrived at the table, followed by the waitress with a cup of coffee. Again, Troy asked the waitress to give them about a half hour before she returned to take their lunch order. Then he sat down and cleared the table enough to make room for his lap top computer and opened it into a video file. At first it was just a view of the inside of the motel room's door. Then Stan entered. He immediately removed his coat and tie. Laying them over the back of a chair, he removed his shoes and shirt. Then there was a light knock at the door. Stan opened it and Cindy dashed in and threw herself into Stan's arms. They kissed long and deep, then she said, "Hi my big bad lover boy. Do you love me?"

Stan kissed Cindy again, then said, "Yes, you know I love you, baby. More than anything in this world."

"I love you too, Stan, so much it hurts..." she said as he allowed her to slip back down to the floor. Wearing only a sun dress with a built in bra and no panties, she was nude before he was down to his boxers. She began drawing back the covers on the bed saying, "I think Tim suspects something. So, I'd better put out for him a little more often..." Stan was everything she wanted in a man since high school. Cindy had only settled for Tim because he would be a stable influence, good provider and nobody else had ask. Also, her parents approved of Tim. And yes, she was fond of him.

The now naked Stan stood next to her by the bed, "Yeah, Charlene's getting to be the same way." Running his fingers through her hair and over her neck down to her shoulders, he whispered in her ear, "I love you, babe." With that they went into the sixty nine position. Followed by some good old fashion pussy pounding sex. As Cindy went into an orgasm, Charlene sat back in her chair and said in an disgusted tone, "I've seen enough..."

Tim looked at Troy, "Good work my friend. But yeah, I've seen and heard enough." Then he turned to Charlene, "I think they made it very clear who it is that they love. And, it is certainly not you and me." She nodded her head in agreement.

Sitting up straight in her chair, Charlene felt a certain amount of vindication for what she and Tim had done at the cabin the previous week. "No doubt about it, Tim. I think they made that quite clear. I just have to ask the question, why didn't they just come to us about it? Why sneak around? Stan knows how I feel about it all. Ummm, what do you guys want to do now?"

Troy said, "I've emailed this whole file over to Eric. We could bring it all to a head on Thursday. I could serve them in room 313..."

"Oh, Oh yeah." exclaimed Charlene, "I know just how to do it. I'll call Rob Wednesday evening and book room 315 and go get the key for the adjoining doors. I'll have him hold the reservation so that nothing shows up when Stan checks in on Thursday. I know the girl that handles all of this at the company. So, I'll get us covered there. Troy? You can enter their room through the adjoining doors. Then after you have served them, exit out the door into the hall and right into our room."

Troy closed his lap top and removed it from the table. Then said, "I like it. I'll bring my wife in on this one. It's amazing what she can do with a digital camera in one hand and a camcorder in the other hand. The video we have is only one perspective. She'll get us different angles and some close ups before, during and after they react to me."

Tim pushed back from the table and laughed, then said, "You two are a couple of super sleuths. But yeah, I like it."

Just before the waitress returned, Troy mentioned, "OK, Eric has asked me to tell you guys that he has the financial breakdown on both families. Your houses are the main joint assets. Charlene? Although your house is larger and worth more than Tim's, you and Stan have about the same amount of equity in your home as Tim and Cindy do in theirs. Eric is preparing as part of a property settlement a transfer of ownership. Charlene and Cindy get to keep their nests and Tim? You and Stan simply trade equities. All of you keep your cars, payments and all. All joint deposit accounts will be closed and the balances divided equally. All joint credit card accounts will be closed and the balances paid off. And ah, I might be out of line saying this, but it appears to me that the two of you can't wait until your divorces are final to get married."

Charlene giggled, and said, "You got that right Troy. You certainly hit the nail right on the head..."

The waitress came and took their lunch orders. When she had left the table, Tim said, "Troy? You've always had a good understanding of people. B.A. in Behavioral Science and a year in China... Then this business you have now. Well, I'd say you are right on it again. We are very happy that you and Eric are moving so fast on our cases."

"Good. Thank you." said Troy. Then he leaned into the table and said, "OK, I'll get a hold of Eric and update him. Then I'll arrange to pick up what I need to serve them and meet you two in room 315 around eleven am, Thursday."

"OK Troy, that's good." said Charlene, "We'll have room service bring in a brunch and a good selection of wines and beers. An event like this requires something special. Let me work on that."

After their lunch with Troy, Tim and Charlene entered his S.U.V. Before he started it, she asked, "Do you still have the key to the cabin?"

"Yep. You got some time?"

"You know I do. Annd lover, Stan has a board meeting today that he says will go past dinner. So, why don't we stop and get some food an' you an' I can have dinner at the cabin. Oh, by the way. I delivered the twenty grand to Eric and he told me to tell you that he had a shell corporation. He transferred the stock into our names and opened an account in the corporate name. He has it set up as you president, me secretary and him as treasurer. The bank opened the account but he won't file the changes with the state until after our divorces are final. We can leave it in the corporate name as long as we want. He used my maiden name for all of it. The corporation will take title to the cabin immediately. It can then be sold back to us in our married names, Timothy and Charlene Jensen. I also told Eric that there was another twenty thousand available if he needed it. Eric said to tell your employee that they are in for quite a fight. But, Troy and ming will most likely bust the whole thing open with some pictures and video."

"You and Eric seem to have that all under control. Damn I love you... OK well, let's find a supermarket in Sonora. Then we'll go up in the mountains and get naked."

Charlene smiled big, "I'm all for that. Steaks? Baked potato? Some cooked veggies? We can pick up a bag of salad and some dressing. Didn't it have a gas barbeque?"

11 am, Thursday morning - Saddleback Inn, Room 315

With a plate of food in one hand and a glass of wine in the other, Troy raised his glass and said, "Great lay out of food, fine wine. What a way to kick off an operation like this one."

The two couples chatted and laughed, then Charlene asked if Ming was a nick name. Troy answered, "It sure is. I gave it to her because I can't even come close to pronouncing her Chinese name and I'm sure nobody around here would even try. Rob Walker's wive uses it, of course." He wrapped his arm around his smiling wife and continued, "I thought about calling her mini-woman. But, Ming works and she likes it." Ming was four foot eleven inches tall and looked fourteen years old. It amazed Charlene that she could carry and deliver Troy's children.

About eleven thirty five, Tim glanced at the lap top and exclaimed, "He's in the room!"

They all four watched as Stan began to disrobe. He was down to his boxer shorts when there was that barely audible knock at the door. Again, as the door closed behind her, Cindy threw herself into Stan's arms and professed her love for him as he did in return. It was not very long before the lovers were on the bed in the 69 position. The four in the room next door decided to wait until Cindy began an orgasm to send in Troy and Ming. Stan had Cindy on her back with a doubled pillow under her hips. He pumped her with long, hard, fast strokes knowing that it would drive her up the wall and into an intense orgasm.

When Cindy closed her eyes and began to squeal, Troy and Ming moved in. Troy moved around to the side of the bed nearest the door out to the hall. Ming followed slowly, digital camera in one hand and camcorder in the other, both set for wide angle coverage. It wasn't until Stan opened his eyes to find Ming and her camera three feet away, at his eye level that the lover became aware that some else was in their room. He pushed up with his arms, still inside Cindy and screamed, "What the hell!! Who are you?!?"

Ming gave Stan a cute, Asian smile and Troy asked, calmly with Stan's cock still hard and erupting, "Mister Stanley Allen Miller?"

Stan rolled off Cindy, onto his back, "Yeah I am! Who the hell are you?"

A still calm Troy said, "You are served." and placed the packet of divorce documents on Stan's stomach. Then Troy asked Cindy, "Cynthia Lynn Jensen?"

Almost speechless, the nude, spread eagle Cindy replied softly, "Yes." as she lowered her legs.

Troy dropped the packet on Cindy's thighs and said, "You are served." He then turned and led Ming out of the room. Tim had the door open so they could enter quickly. Then he pushed the door closed. By the time Stan could get his pants on and out into the hall, Troy and Ming were nowhere to be found. Stan ran down to the elevators, but no one was there. When he returned, the hysterical Cindy had ran into the bathroom. It took Stan another five minutes of pounding on the door to get Cindy to let him back into the room.

Tim strolled back among the other three, "That was cool. You two make a fantastic team. Ah, Charlene booked this room through Monday. So Troy? Why don't you plug in the camcorder and we'll see what Ming got in there. The we can continue to enjoy the buffet and fine booze that we have here."

Troy took the camcorder from Ming and said, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. Ming and I have some time to spend with you guys. However, both Ming and I also realize that you two would like to have some time together and celebrate such a successful operation."

Charlene giggled, "Yeah, like Tim says, you always have a good understanding of people. Ah, I guess Tim and I should feel something here. But, I don't. It seems to me that they just cleared the way for Tim and I to make our relationship legal. Now they can make theirs legal, too. I guess I could get mad and spit nails..? But, what good would it do?"

Tim raised his glass of beer, "Yeah, I agree. Here's to a very successful operation that should make it so both divorces go down as quick as possible."

In the adjoining room, the lovers without cleaning themselves, quickly dressed. Cindy, the first one fully clothed, flipped through her packet, "They caught us Stan an' an' they went right to divorce. I ah, I ah, Oh Stan? What are we going to do? We shoulda told them, Stan. We just shoulda let them know how we feel about one another!"

"Calm down babe. We'll work it all out. You love me, I love you. So, let me finish getting dressed. Then I'll call Eric and see if we can get in to talk to him today." Once dressed, he called Eric's office and was put right through to the lawyer. "Hey buddy, we just got served..."

Cindy could hear Eric's laughter from four or five feet away from the phone. "Stan, ol' buddy, isn't it more like you just got caught?"

"Yeah well, ah, can Cindy and I come in today and discuss it all?"

"Sure Stan, say about two o'clock?"

"Yeah Eric, that'll work, thanks."

"Ahhh, Stan? I gotta tellya, neither one are very flexible and they certainly hold all the high cards. With the videos that they have of you and Cindy, I could put you both out in the street. But, that would create quite a scandal. I don't think anyone wants that, do we? One other thing you should know. Tim and Charlene work like a team. It is as if they were already married. They remind me of Liz and myself."

Stan exhaled in a manner that revealed his frustration. In a resigned tone, he said, "Yeah well, Ok, two o'clock. We'll both be there." He turned to Cindy as he closed his phone and noticed that she was on her cell phone, but was not making a connection. When she terminated her attempt, he asked, "Who ya calling?"

Not aware that Tim was in the next room, Cindy moaned, "Oh Stan, I ah, I tried to call Tim. I just didn't want it to end like this... I don't know how it should end, but not like this... I just want to talk to him before he hears it all from those other people." Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Look babe, just don't worry about it. Right now we're in damage control. Trust ol' Stan, it's gonna be alright. Now we have the time, let's you and me take a shower, together. Then you can follow me over to that little coffee shop by Eric's office and we'll get some lunch. We don't have to be in Eric's office until two."

"Stan? I'm not really hungry."

"That's alright, have a bowl of soup. We go over the whole thing and get our stories straight."

"OK Stan, I love you."

"You know I love you too, babe."

The web cam was still in action.

A few minutes before two pm, Troy and his wife left room 315. As Stan and Cindy entered Eric's office at a little after two pm, Tim plunged his cock balls deep into Charlene. She looked up into the eyes of her lover, "Gawd, that feels good. I've never had a cock feel that good inside of me. You fit so very well Mister Jensen. We are so compatible, in so many ways."

"I'm glad to hear that from you. The soon to be Missus Jensen."

Enjoying Tim's long, slow strokes, she purred, "Oh yes, I just love it when you call me Missus Jensen. From this day on until I die, I am Missus Timothy Jensen." Then she squealed, "Oh yes, yes. Here it comes..."

----------------------------

Tim and Charlene remained at the Inn, presuming that it was the last place anyone would look for them. They spent the remainder of Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning mostly in room 315 enjoying each other. They did check out the hot tub and other facilities. They also took time to walk on one of the fairways, barefoot, in the early morning dew. Charlene seemed to have the ability to draw the romantic man out of Tim. And, he seemed to simply complete Charlene.

Tim managed to slip in and out of his office for a few hours on Friday and Monday.

Friday morning Charlene took a call from her mother, the queen of the socialites in town, "Hi, mom."

"What's going on, Charlene?"

"I caught Stan cheating on me with Cindy Jensen. So, I'm divorcing him."

"I know all about that, dear. Where are you, right now?"

""With Tim Jensen."

"Where's that?"

"Mom? Right now, you don't need to know. I do need you to start planning a wedding to happen as soon as Eric can give you an anticipated date of when our divorces will be final."

"I've already talked to Eric and I'm glad you went to him. So? Tim has ask you to marry him?"

"Mom? Stan asked me to marry him. So did those other two guys. Tim asked me if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him in holy matrimony. I said, 'Sure, you betcha.' Mom? Now I know what you meant when you told me that their was a difference between just getting married and living in holy matrimony. I'm not married to Stan any longer. Now, Eric just has to get the marriage licence canceled. That's the way Tim looks at it, too. We don't hate them for what they did, we just don't love them anymore. And mom, listening to the recordings from room 313 at the Saddleback Inn, they don't love us anymore, either. I remember what you and dad always told me about hate. It tends to corrode the vessel that carries it. So, Tim and I have decided that we are not going to go there."

"OK sweetheart, I understand. So, here's what your father and I want you to do. Well, do it tomorrow. We would like you and Tim to come over for a barbeque about three. After talking to Eric, I was fairly sure that marriage was where the two you were going with this. I've talked to Tim's mother. She is going to be here and get as many of Tim's family to come as she can. Also, Eric and Liz will be here. Your father has invited Judge Rose and Reverend Stevens. The pastor that married you and Stan. Your father and I want this all to happen as quietly as possible. However, Charlene!?! We both want to hear every detail about this sordid affair."

"OK mom. We'll be there about three pm. Then Tim and I will sit down with you a dad and tell you guys what we know. I have a very graphic DVD to show you as well."

"I don't think that the DVD will be necessary..."

Charlene giggled, then said, "Ah, mom? Let's consider it an engagement party, OK?"

"Okeh, sweetheart. It would seem that we are becoming a real Peyton Place around here. Oh dear, I'm dating myself. Umm, Charlene? Are you sleeping with Tim?"

"Ohh, mom. We aren't just sleeping together. We're screwing each other's lights out as often as I can get him up."

Dead silence on her mother's end. Then, "Charlene! That is such a crude way to put it. However, just don't get pregnant..."

Charlene laughed, "No mom. Not until the divorces are final. Then, expect me to walk down the isle carrying the beginnings of Tim's child.."

Another short silence from Charlene's mother. Then, "We can accept that, sweetheart. Your father and I can certainly accept that. We'll see you tomorrow around three."

"OK mom, around three."

"Oh, Charlene?"

"Yes mom."

"Ask Tim to call Cindy. Her mother tells me she's becoming a real basket case. Seems that Cindy is convinced that Tim hates her. Sounds like she thought that she could have them both. Now, she realizes what she has done to Tim and is racked with guilt. Go to bed with two guys, one you've promised yourself to and think this will not happen? Really? Impractical, immature thinking, I'd say. Oh well, I'm glad she is not my daughter. Anyway, ask Tim to call her. It sounds like she is working her way into a mental ward some place. She's at her parent's home."

"OK mom, I'll ask him to call her..."

"Oh, one more thing, Charlene. Tell Tim he can use the apartment over the garage until the wedding."

"OK, mom. I'll tell him and thank you."

Sunday afternoon in the pastor's office that married Stan and Charlene, also Tim and Cindy.

"So, pastor, " said Charlene as emphatically as she could, "When Stan stuck his thing into Cindy and she willing accepted it, that released Tim and I from the bonds of marriage. Anyway, that's the way I look at it."

The pastor turned to Tim, "And, Tim? How do you feel about?"

"Jesus Christ said that to lust in your heart, well you might as well actually do it. Because, it's the same thing. So, as far as I am concerned, when they first even thought about it, our marriages were over. But ah, when I watched Cindy fly through that hotel door into Stan's arms and then hear her profess her love for him... Well, my love for her ceased to exist...Pastor? I love Charlene more than I thought a man could ever love a woman. I want to share the rest of my life with her, build a family together. Sit and watch our grandchildren play. We have more than, well, how much mileage can I get out of her, or he's good enough until something better comes along"