The Royal Rumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Hogan has done the legdrop five times on Flair!! He struts around like a peacock that won the lotto or something. Seeing that Austin was down, Graham goes over and attacks Hogan!! "Superstar" uses the brass knucks and is wearing Hogan out with them. He then picks up Hogan and puts him in an over the shoulder backbreaker, trying to squeeze the life out of him as the period ends.

Out comes the nWo's Raven. He comes out to the music that he uses in real life. He makes his way in and sees Hogan in trouble. Raven waits for Graham to turn around in the back breaker, kicks him in the gut (this causes Graham to drop Hogan), and gives him his Evenflow version of the DDT!!

He spikes Graham's head into the canvas with it. Hogan and Raven quickly pick up Graham and eliminates him from the Rumble. They now go to work on Austin and Flair. Hogan is on Flair while Raven takes over on a battered Austin. The two nWo members hold the advantage for the rest of the period.

In comes Scott Hall from DX!! He rushes the ring and attacks everybody. He decks Hogan, Flair, Raven and Austin in succession!! He then goes into his famous "Razor Ramon" pose for the fans. Hall then points to Austin's Ford truck that is still at ringside. He then points to Hogan and does his "That's It" sign to a huge roar from the crowd!!

He goes and gets Hogan but Raven comes in for the save before Hall even has him in position. Raven then whips Hall into the ropes and goes for a backdrop. Hall stops and hooks his head between his legs! He lifts Raven up for the "Razor's Edge", runs a few steps forward and throws him over the top rope and through Austin's windshield!! This got a huge pop from the crowd!!

ROSS: My lord in heaven, Raven is dead!! He got to be finished after that!!

LAWLER: Unbelievable!!

Indeed it was. Amazingly, Raven was actually moving. Officials came down to get Raven to the back for some medical treatment. The ref's ruled that Raven is officially gone from the Rumble even though he never actually touched the floor. Hall stands over the ropes and laughs sadistically. This gives Austin the opportunity to get him out of the ring as well. Hall is now gone from the contest!!

AUSTIN: That's for f*cking up my truck you asshole!!

Austin yelled this but one could sense he actually enjoyed seeing that, so he probably wasn't as ticked as he wanted people to think. Meanwhile, Flair and Hogan are at it again as the period ends.

Coming to music of "Perfect Strangers" is Shane "The Franchise" Douglas. He comes to the ring and, like Hall, attacks everyone. He especially goes after Flair. Shane whips Flair into the ropes but Flair reverses it and goes for a chop but misses. Shane turns around and gets in a clothesline that sends Flair over the top rope but not out to the floor.

Douglas, however, thinks that Flair is gone and turns his back on him. Flair sneaks back in and throws Douglas over the top rope for an elimination!! Douglas is gone!! This trick, though, has Flair exhausted as he slumps in a corner. Douglas, meanwhile, is pissed as he tries to get back in but the refs are making sure that he goes back to the dressing room.

Meanwhile, Hogan and Austin have hooked it back up again (the truck, by the way, has been moved from ringside by officials). They are exchanging blows with Hogan getting the better of it. Austin responds by kicking Hogan low!! Hogan falls to a crumpled heap. In the meantime, Flair is getting some rest as the period ends for another contestant to come down.

It is The Junkyard Dog!! He comes down ready for battle but before he gets there, here comes The Rock!! He clotheslines JYD from behind, knocking him down. He then takes JYD's famous chain and is pounding him in the head with it. He then picks up JYD and executes the "Rock Bottom" on the concrete floor on JYD!!

Officials are now coming down to get Rocky Maivia out of there but the damage has been done. JYD is out on his back!! Meanwhile, Austin almost has Hogan out of the ring. He makes on last effort and gets him out!! Hogan is gone...or is he? Officals and referees were attending to the JYD so they didn't see the elimination of Hogan!! Austin thinks that Hogan is gone so he goes for Flair.

Before he could get a blow in on Flair (who is still down in the corner), Hogan comes in, scoops up Austin and eliminates him. One of the refs does see this and declares Austin gone!! The other refs join him to try to get Austin to leave as the last competitor comes down.

It is The Ultimate Warrior from the nWo!! He comes down in his traditional attire with the nWo colors. He runs to the ring and stands beside Hogan. Flair is now on his feet and looks at what he is facing now!! As the two nWo powers move in, Flair is fighting for his life!!

He manages to hold them off for a few seconds but the numbers plus the fatigue is too much!! Warrior executes his gorilla press on Flair. He then turns Flair over on his back and signals to Hogan. Hogan and Warrior hits the ropes and hit their big moves simultaniously (the legdrop from Hogan/the splash from Warrior) on a prone Flair. They then decide it is time to get rid of Flair. What they don't realize is that Austin is still at ringside. They throw Flair into the ropes for a double-clothesline attempt but Flair ducks it. Hogan and Warrior's momentum is great enough to send them into the ropes when they missed this move. Austin, seeing opportunity, pulls down the top rope and both Warrior and Hogan go over it!! The match is over!! "Nature Boy" Ric Flair will go on to WrestleMania to face the WWF World Champion!! Hogan and Warrior are both ticked off at Austin, who has a big smile on his face now as he flips off both of them!! Meanwhile, Flair celebrates in the ring as he survived just over 50+ minutes to win this Royal Rumble event. He leaves to cheers from the Houston crowd as Jim Ross wishes everyone a good night.