The Runners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leto423
leto423
34 Followers

As we were waiting for me to recover, she looked around and said, "I think we'll try the merry-go-round next."

"Oh, no," I groaned.

"Oh yes," she said. "Let's go take a look."

We walked over to the merry-go-round. She grabbed a metal bar and ran around the merry-go-round three times to start it spinning. She let go and stood beside me. We watched it for a moment.

I looked at her.

She looked at me.

Then she said, "The only way I see this working is if you would tie me to the bars, then climb on top of me."

"I'm glad I don't have any rope." I muttered.

"What'd you say?"

"I just was thinking how creative my wife is."

"It wouldn't work, though. You'd just spin right off the top of me. I guess we might find a way for both of us to be tied."

I rolled my eyes.

She took my hand and walked me over to the teeter-totter.

"Don't even think about it," I grumbled.

She looked around and pulled me to the monkey bars.

"The monkey bars are just what you need," she said. "Hand over hand, from one end to the other."

I climbed up and gripped the first cross bar. I reached ahead and grabbed the next bar. As I moved toward the other end, she walked beside me and teased my balls with her fingers.

"Stop it," I insisted, "or I won't make it to the other end."

Instead, she reached up and moved my running shorts aside. Walking backward as I made my way along the bars, she used her tongue to lick my balls.

She looked up at me and said, "I hope this helps you forget about the pain."

Even hanging from monkey bars, my cock began to swell. She continued to lick and suck my balls, but not touching my erect cock.

"I love looking at your cock," she said. "I want to feel my lips and tongue around it."

When I got to the end, I sat on the top rung. She took my exposed cock into her mouth and gave me two quick sucks, followed by one long lick. Then she turned and ran toward the slides.

Looking back over her shoulder, she yelled, "Catch me if you can." She scrambled up a long, winding slide. I ran after her and climbed up behind her. Watching her ass swing in front of my face made me climb faster. I reached up and pulled on the bottom of her running shorts. She squealed and slowed to a stop. I moved my hand between her legs and probed her pussy.

"You're already wet," I teased.

"It's your fault, sexy."

She started climbing up the slide again. I followed right behind her. I finally got close enough to pull down her shorts. She turned on her back and gripped the sides of the slide. I moved up and nuzzled her pussy with my face. When she felt my tongue slide between her pussy lips, she let out a moan. Then I worked my fingers into her pussy. My tongue found her clit. She closed her eyes and allowed a sudden orgasm to wash over her. She stretched out flat on the slide, gasping for breath.

When she recovered, she pushed me down the slide and said, "Let's go try another slide."

Taking my hand, we walked over to a much shorter slide.

"Sit on that bottom lip part and lean back against the slide," she said.

She looked around to make sure we were alone on the playground. Then she knelt on the rubber chips, pulled down my shorts, and pushed my legs apart.

She looked into my eyes, and said, "Now it's my turn to pleasure you."

She took my cock with both hands and began rubbing it between her palms. Occasionally, she would lean down and lick the head of my cock.

All our teasing and play had me at the end of being able to hold back.

"Please ... in your mouth," I pleaded.

She took me deeply. I could feel the back of her throat. She sucked and held the pressure. I could feel myself almost at the point of no return.

Suddenly, she pulled her head back and my cock out of her mouth.

"Don't stop now," I cried.

"It's time for the swing," she said sweetly.

"When I come, it's going to be an explosion, lots of fireworks," I warned her.

"That's what I'm hoping for," she said.

I stood, pulled up my shorts, grabbed her hand, and dragged her to the swings.

I sat down, had her straddle me, and sit on my lap. I put my hands on the chains holding the swing. She placed her hands over mine. We slowly begin swinging back and forth.

On the upswing, her breasts pushed against my chest. She let go with one hand and pulled down her running bra. I loved the feel of her nipples as they brushed across mine.

My cock was straining against my shorts. She reached down and moved them aside. Then she moved her shorts aside and my cock pressed against her pussy.

Swing up ... swing down ... swing up ... swing down.

She reached down and guided the tip of my cock just inside her. With one big leg kick, I moved the swing up and pushed my cock into her pussy as far as it could go.

"Finally," I moan.

"Finally," she agreed

I enjoyed the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. We worked together to find a rhythm. Up and slide in, down and slide almost out. Up and in ... down and out ... up and in ... down and out. She put her hands on my shoulders for support.

"Suck my nipples ... suck my nipples," she groaned.

I tried. I really tried, but I kept losing them on the downswing. But the feeling of my cock sliding out of her pussy was enough to drive both of us to orgasm.

Before long, we were both nearly ready to explode. Wanting the sensations to last, I slowed down the swinging, so that I could stay deep inside her. It didn't help. We started swinging more rapidly. I rotated my body on each upswing to give her extra pressure inside her pussy. It didn't take long for us both to reach new heights of passion. She moaned, put her arms around my shoulders, and came with a loud scream. That put me over the edge and I released my come deep inside her.

She gripped the chains. My hands covered hers. The swing slowly came to a stop. We sat until my cock softened and slid out of her pussy.

Finally, she slid off and pulled me up with her hand.

Still trying to catch her breath, she said, "Wow! Wow is about all I can say."

"I hate the word 'amazing' but it's the only word I can think of," I said.

We rearranged our shorts and walked hand in hand out of the playground.

I put my arm around her and gave her a hug.

I looked at her, and asked, "Want to try that again sometime?"

"Oh yes. But we've got to figure out some way to make the merry-go-round and teeter-totter work," she said with a smile on her face.

leto423
leto423
34 Followers
12