The Sad Virgin

Story Info
Tonguing a virgin.
2.9k words
3.88
34.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was during the time we had rented an apartment in town while our farmhouse was under construction. Early morning, around 7:30, I was on the landing with a neighbour who had an apartment on the same floor. We were talking about how the construction was progressing when a young girl walked down the stairs holding the hand of her younger brother. She had a small plate in her hand that had some chocolates in it.

As she reached our landing, this neighbour hailed her and she wished him.

Addressing the neighbour she said, "It's my brother's birthday today." Both of us wished the youngster and seeing me, he hid behind his sister, clutching her skirt. The girl, who seemed about 14 or 15 to me, turned towards me and pushed her chest out. It seemed like she did it inadvertently. I called him out but he hesitated. His sister admonished him and he reluctantly took my hand to shake.

The girl, who later I came to know was Pooja, offered a chocolate to me. Again, she pushed her chest out. I looked into her eyes and she looked back blatantly. She may not be aware of doing so but her look was bold and obvious. I was surprised at the way she was reacting to me. It was probably an impulsive action in front of a stranger.

She had small breasts covered in a tight bra and a tight shirt. The contours of her bra were sharply outlined. Her skirt hugged her slender hips.

I picked up a chocolate and said, "Thanks, sweetheart. So you're off to school now?"

She smiled and my neighbour said, "She's in the 1st year at college."

I took a second look at her. Again that reflex action of pushing her chest out. "How old are you, sweetheart?"

"Eighteen," she said, suddenly shy.

I looked into her eyes and she held my gaze.

"My God," I thought. "It would be worth finding out how far I could go with her."

********

Two months in the building and I hadn't seen Pooja before, and now I was seeing her repeatedly. Coming down the stairs, or going up, she would be there many times. The same bold look in her eyes. Her chest would push out. She would wish me shyly and I would smile and reply and pat her head or shoulder. Her family were on the 6th floor and I was on the 3rd. I normally preferred taking the stairs than the lift.

One day I had a shopping bag and took the lift. As soon as I entered the lift, there was Pooja following me in. She wished me and I patted her head. As the lift closed she moved closer to me. She looked up and I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed it. She moved closer and stood touching me.

We rode up silently. The lift stopped at my floor and I released her shoulder and left. When I looked back, she smiled at me.

This girl was turning to be an enigma. I decided to go forward and see what made her tick. The next time we met in the lift, I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her to my side. She came without resistance and put her hands around my waist.

The third time I saw her in the lift, she had been crying. Her eyes were red and she had a sad and serious face. I put my hand on her chin and raised her face up. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked.

She didn't reply but looked up and had tears in her eyes. "Talk to me, Pooja." She kept silent. "OK, Pooja," I said, "If you want to talk I'll be on the roof terrace at 7:30 this evening."

The building had 8 floors and there was a wide expanse of roof that had water tanks on one side and solar heating on the other. She came to the roof garden on the dot.

She looked around, saw me a little away in the shadows and walked towards me. Her chest pushed out slightly. I pulled her to me and hugged her. "Tell me, sweetheart, what was wrong earlier?"

She blurted out, "My step-father hates me."

I didn't even know he was her stepfather. "Why? What did he do or say?"

"He just scolds me all the time, even if it's not my fault. I'm fed up."

"Have you discussed this with your mother, sweetheart?"

"Yes. She says I'm over-reacting or that I must have done something wrong."

I patted her head in sympathy. She sniffled, "I'm not a child anymore. Why should he keep on doing this? It's been years."

"Have you spoken to him?"

"What's the point? He'll scold me for complaining. No one likes me. No one loves me, except my little brother."

I hugged her. She felt something hard against her low on her stomach. She looked down, and without thinking, put her hand to it. It was my aroused cock. She moved her hand back sharply as she realised what it was. I patted her back and said, "It's alright, baby. No harm done."

She looked up at me. "I see you talking to other kids in the building. You are so nice to them. I thought you'd be nice to me too."

I hugged her tight and said, "Will you go out with me? If your parents see you talking to me in the building, they may not like it and scold you again."

"OK," she said.

"What about your parents. What will you tell them?"

"I'll tell them I'm spending the day with Neha."

"OK. Meet me on Sunday." I named a place where we could meet. She agreed.

She left the terrace and I followed a few minutes later.

*******

Pooja met me as agreed on Sunday. She sat in the car and smiled at me tentatively. I smiled back and said, "Pooja, do you know you are a lovely girl?"

She blushed and looked at me shyly. I patted her knee, which was exposed as her skirt had shifted up as she sat.

"We'll go to a quiet place. We'll go to where I'm constructing my farmhouse, OK?"

She replied shyly, "OK."

I patted her knee again and caressed it. She looked down at my hand on her knee. I drove away with my hand on her knee. Pooja kept quiet. We soon reached the construction site. As usual, there was no one there on Sundays. I parked the car and we entered the temporary shed I had built there. I led her by the hand to the bed, which was the only place where we could sit. She sat at my side quietly. I held her by her chin and looked at her. She looked back and then lowered her eyes.

I lifted her up and put her on my lap. She sat astride me facing outside. I hugged her and lightly touched her neck with my lips. She shivered. I murmured, "You do not need to be afraid here, my dear. No one will scold you, no one will get angry." I kissed her neck and her ear lobe. She mewed.

I rubbed my palms on her stomach over her t-shirt. She fidgeted and settled back against my chest. I moved my hands down caressing her thighs. I raised the hem of her skirt and caressed her bare thighs. She whimpered. I kissed her neck again and raised my palms up till they touched the edge of her panty.

She whispered, "Please...."

"Hush, sweetheart. Enjoy the feelings my hand will produce on you." I cupped her small mound and she moaned. I caressed her mound and slid a finger along its slit. She moaned. I rubbed softly and I felt her crotch getting damp. I raised my hands further and hooked her elastic band with my fingers and pulled down. She was trembling but raised her small ass to help me bare her ass. Her bare ass settled down on my trousers and she felt my aroused cock.

I removed her panty completely. She half turned around and pressed her face into the crook of my neck. I caressed her bare pussy my finger tracing her bare slit. She was wet and my finger was slick with her juice. "Please don't," she whispered, "I'm scared."

I lifted her face and kissed her cheeks. She whimpered and her cheeks reddened. "Don't be, sweetheart. You'll only get love from me. No hurt. No pain."

I pushed her till she stood between my legs. I turned her around and kissed her on her lips. She was trembling. I caressed her back and pushed my tongue through her lips. Our tongues met and I licked hers. She moaned. I kissed her hard and our tongues met fervently. She was breathing heavily and I caressed her back. I took her hand and put it in my lap, on my aroused cock. I held her hand there till she relaxed and then removed my hand. She held my cock softly.

I continued kissing her and put my hand on her bare ass under her skirt. She bucked. I caressed her ass and squeezed her small globes. She moaned. I traced my finger on her ass crack and pushed in softly. She tightened her grip on my cock. I unzipped her skirt and let it fall on the floor around her feet. She whimpered as she realised she was naked from her waist downwards. I caressed her ass, her thighs, and cupped her pussy. She was moaning as new sensations passed through her body.

I moved her back a little and looked down at her. She looked delicate. Her pussy lips were small and she had sparse pussy hair. I rubbed her pussy hair softly. She moaned. I pulled her to me and started kissing her. She let our tongues meet and tangle. I put my hands under her t-shirt on her bare back. I reached up and unhooked her bra. She moaned and fidgeted.

"Relax, darling. Let me love you"

I removed her t-shirt and then her bra. She had small breasts and her nipples stood out and were hard. She had a small beautiful body. She kept her eyes shut as I gazed at her beauty. I cupped her breasts and she mewed. I licked her nipple and tugged at it with my lips. She pushed her breast into my mouth. I stood, removed my clothes, picked her up and lay her on the bed. She opened her eyes and drew in a sharp breath as she saw me naked. She stared at my aroused cock with round big eyes.

I lay beside her and clasped her to me. She felt my harness against her and she moaned. I caressed her ass and pushed it into me. I lay her on her back and kissed her. We were soon engrossed and my tongue deep in her mouth. My hands caressed her breasts, tugged her nipples, cupped her ass and pussy; they were all over her and kept her hot and wanting more. I moved down and my mouth was on her right breast sucking it and nibbling at her nipples. My other hand was on her left nipple, slowing twisting and tugging it. She was moaning with all the attention her body was getting and she squirmed all over the bed.

I moved further down and tongued her pussy slit. She cried out and raised her small ass off the bed. I moved between her thighs, held her two ass halves in my hands, lifted them up and put my mouth to her nether lips. She squealed and bucked her ass. I feasted on her little slit by lapping up her nectar which she was leaking abundantly. I covered her pussy lips with my mouth and pushed my tongue in. I licked her inner lips and she moaned and held my head tight to her. My hard tongue was at her hole and I pushed in. She was uncontrollably bucking her ass as I held on to it.

She orgasmed and raised her ass high. She cried out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Godddd." Her ass crashed down but I still held her small globules. I kept my tongue in her and soon had her mewing and bucking. I removed my hands from her ass and caressed her lower stomach. Her clit was protruding out of its sheath. It was a small knob. I fingered it. She cried out, "Oh! Yes." I held it between my two finger sand rubbed it softly. She bucked. My tongue in her pussy and fingers on her clit had she crying out in ecstasy. She orgasmed again and screamed, "Oh! My God! Oh! My God!"

I lapped up her sweet nectar and caressed her breasts, squeezed them and twisted and pulled her nipples. I moved up and held her to me.

"Did you enjoy this, sweetheart?"

Her cheeks reddened and she nodded a she looked at me shyly. "My body is still trembling. It was a beautiful feeling."

I caressed her back and said, "We'll do it again. OK?"

She blushed. "But before that, sweetheart......" I put her hand on my engorged cock. She whimpered.

"Stroke it with your hand, baby." She softly moved her hand along its length. "Harder, baby." She increased the tempo and gripped it harder. I lay down and she sat at my side stroking me.

"Kiss it." She looked at me and I nodded. She bent her head and kissed its tip.

"Lick it and use your tongue along its length." She touched the bulbous tip with her small tongue and licked it. Then she licked up and down the shaft. I was enjoying her ministrations.

"Baby, put the tip in your mouth." She opened her mouth wide and pushed down till the tip was in. Her mouth was stretched wide. I put my hand on her head and pushed down softly. She understood and started to move her mouth up and down the shaft. It was a tight fit and she could move her mouth slowly. I had been hard for long and wanted early release. I pulled out of her mouth, lay her down on her back, and straddled her chest. I kept my weight on my knees. I started stroking my cock and was soon fisting it hard and fast. I was touching her lips with my tip, and slapped her cheeks with its harness a few times.

I was on the verge of coming and cried out, "Open your mouth, baby."

She did and I kept the tip between her lips stroked hard. The first few spurts filled her little mouth and I said, "Swallow it, darling."

She gulped and I spurted more till I was spent. As my cock softened, I pushed it in her mouth and said, "Lick it baby." She licked me clean and I became limp. I pulled out of her mouth and hugged her.

She lay against me, hugging me back hard and mewed with pleasure. I caressed her back. A few minutes later I went down on her again. My lips were on her pussy lips and my tongue in her hole. She bucked as I licked and lapped up her juices. My fingers on her clit kept her strung up. She was moaning and bucking her ass. I took my tongue out and put my finger in her pussy. She moaned and bucked at this new invasion. I pumped slowly and pushed my finger in and I felt her barrier intact.

I pulled out and started to tongue her again. She was leaking her sweet nectar and I feasted on it. She was squirming with the attention her clit was getting. I squeezed it and twisted it, and she cried out with passion. She was on the boil as my fingers on her clit and my tongue in her pussy had her in throes. She was bucking her ass fast as she neared her release. I started tonguing her vigorously and my finger tortured her clit.

She orgasmed again with a scream of pleasure. She ass rose up in the air and bucked a few times. I lapped up her nectar as fast as she was dishing it out. She lay spent on the bed and caressed her little body. She folded her body in a foetal position as she mewed with contentment.

I spooned her from behind, my half hard cock at her ass crack, and I held her tenderly. She pushed her ass back into my cock. We lay there till her breathing became normal. I, then, turned her around and kissed her.

It was getting on and it was time she be back home. "Did you enjoy, darling."

She nodded and kissed me. "Thanks for showing all this love. The feelings were unbelievable."

"There's plenty more we can do together, baby, if you want to. Next time, we will make love. It will be much better than today. Do you want me to make love to you, my little darling?"

She blushed and nodded shyly. "Don't be sad from today. Think of what all we will share."

She hugged me tight and we kissed hard and vigorously. I caressed and then patted her ass. "Time to go, sweetheart."

We had spent four hours together. We dressed and left. I dropped her at the place where I picked her up.

*********

I never got a chance to take her virginity, as I had planned for, the following week. However, I met her by chance after I moved to my farmhouse, and all was well then.