The Saga of Nick and Gio Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an important thought while I was getting ready to go; looking back on my previous one-sided relationships, I really accepted toxicity because that was all I knew. But there's a reason I left those relationships, seeking something else. I need people that make me feel better in my life, not worse. Nick and Gio were genuinely happy, positive and open minded. Nick and Gio made me feel smart, beautiful and good.

Gio took my hand and Nick went ahead of us to hold the door open. I thanked him again and she kissed her husband and said "Thank you honey!" Then he went back inside to finish taking care of the bill.

I must say, I felt sexy just walking down the street with Gio. She and I were just about the same height, both looking hot in sexy high heels and I was going back to their place with her for some naughty fun. Gio and I reached my car, which I unlocked and I opened the door for her. I saw Nick walking a little ways behind. I got in the driver's seat and turned on the engine. I looked over at the passenger seat to see this hot woman sitting next to me and I couldn't believe it. I couldn't wait to get to their place and I knew it wasn't far. I saw Nick get into their car and start his engine as well. He turned on his lights and backed out of his spot. I backed out after he pulled ahead.

The drive was short and Nick was such a gentleman there too. I got cut off by another car at a traffic lane merge and then got stuck at a traffic light. Nick pulled over to the side of the road to wait for me. Gio had me entertained and in stitches because she has an amazing sense of humor. Nick is incredibly funny as well and they've both done stand-up comedy. I loved how multi-faceted they are.

Finally, we arrived in their development and Gio showed me I could park in their driveway. I did and Nick was opening the front door of the house as we got out. Once again Nick held the door open for us, and Gio led me up the stairs. Nick followed a few steps behind and then we were finally in private together.

I glanced around their condo and started to take in the surroundings. My head was buzzing with excitement and my two paramours were just as giddy. They took my coat from me and invited me into the living room and offered me a drink but I declined. I never have more than one drink on a night where I'm driving and I don't like a lot of alcohol to interfere with unique, intense experiences. Nick and Gio each had one more drink as we sat on their couch talking some more.

Gio excused herself for a couple of minutes while Nick entertained me. He put some music on and it helped me relax a little more. He grabbed a bottle of water for me to drink. I accepted.

Gio came back in the room with out her blazer and bra. She wore a simple black tank top with her tight leopard pants and high-heeled shoes. She looked so fantastic and she sat down on my right and put her hand on my thigh. Nick sat across from us both. Finally, we started to talk about things we really like in the bedroom and things that were off limits.

Perhaps I came off as inexperienced but I outright told them I'm not into anything involving incest, minors, animals, blood or human waste. Ewww. I sceived myself out just saying it out loud but I really felt I was open to pretty much anything else except for those things.

They found my statement slightly amusing but they assured me they weren't into any of those things either and if there was anything else that made me uncomfortable I should feel free to let them know. Their goal was to make me as comfortable as possible.

Gio then asked me if I liked toys. I answered simply that I love toys. But then I went on to say that I didn't have many. Only two. They asked which one's and I told them The Rabbit, which just about every girl has and a hand blown glass toy that I like to use in my ass. They both smiled as most people do when they hear good news. I love anal play and anal sex when it's done right and I was happy they shared the same view.

Nick then asked me if I'd ever been fucked with a strap-on. I confessed I hadn't but always wanted to. Gio got excited and told me how it really gets her off to fuck someone with a strap on dildo and harness. I asked if she had one and they laughed.

"We've got just about every type of toy under the sun babe."

I got very excited and even more wet in my already swollen pussy. Nick excused himself for a couple of minutes and I drank some more of my water. I put the bottle down and turned towards Gio and she kissed me. I felt her hands start roaming all over my body and mine wandered all over hers. Her tongue massaged mine passionately and she was soon on top of me with my back on the couch. Her hand reached my panties and she called me a good girl getting all nice and wet for her.

All of the sudden I heard Nick come back in the room. I sat up and observed he looked happier than a Sultan. He was holding some items but I didn't know what they were. I asked what he had in his hands.

He replied, "These are our sex throws. We put them down when fooling around to protect the furniture."

I commented, that's probably a good idea. I tend to get very wet.

"You too?" Gio practically exclaimed. "I'm a squirter too! Nick loves it!"

Well, we have that in common, I conceded. What else do you have there?

"That would be Gio's dildo and harness. I thought you might like to see it."

Thank you, I said. But could she try it on for me? I asked.

"Could I ever!" Gio interjected... "Nick, please entertain Ana while I get these on."

And just like that, her clothes came off while Nick kissed me. I could see her nipple ring from my peripheral vision and that she was having no problems putting on the toys and laying down the throws while he undressed himself and me. These people were more than experts. They were sexperts! I was happy to be their young protégé.

Everyone's clothes were off and Nick asked if he could go down on me.

Only if I get to give you head back. I replied. He laughed and assured me it wouldn't be a problem. But Gio started sucking his cock while he simultaneously ate me out. I came after a few minutes and then I heard Gio say she was ready for me.

How do you want me, Ana? She asked

I'd like to be on top. I replied. Nick started to jerk off while he watched us. I told him to take some pictures if he'd like. However hard he was, he became ten times harder.

Gio laid down over the throw and put a condom on the dildo. I climbed on top and mounted her. She fucked me like a man, moving her hips and I wondered if she felt the same sensations with the back of the dildo rubbing against her. I started to moan and grind against her harder until I felt another orgasm approach. But midway through, I stopped myself because the dildo was really big and getting too deep inside of me. I asked if I could change positions.

"Of course!" she said. And like that, I got up and turned around and re-mounted her facing outwards. I asked Nick if he could perform oral on me while his wife fucked me in reverse cowgirl position and when he started to do just that, it wasn't long before I came hard all over her prosthetic cock.

Gio pulled out of me and I got up to use the restroom and wash off. This was truly a night to remember! I ran the water in the sink and recomposed myself as best as I could. My head was swimming in euphoria. At least, their bathroom was immaculate and I easily found a stack of clean towels folded on a stand. I took one to dry off and hung it on the door hook. I went back into the living room and Nick was banging Gio on all fours. I sat down to watch and I masturbated a bit more. We all ended up cumming together and releasing simultaneously. Nick and Gio pulled me toward them and we kissed some more. I loved both their hands on my naked body at the same time.

Again I thought, what a night!

I looked at the clock and it was almost 1 am. We'd been playing for hours and I was genuinely worn out in the best way possible. After a couple more minutes of recovery, I felt it was time for me to go. Nick re-dressed himself along with me and he walked me to my car. He offered to lead me out of their development but I declined, insisting I could always find my way home and back. And they both insisted they couldn't wait to have me back.

They also insisted I text them when I got home to let them know I'd arrived safely. I was happy to comply and I did just that. I got an immediate response thanking me and asking me to call soon so we could make more plans.

I quickly learned they are as real as I am and there is always pleasure and happiness on hand. The next day, we made plans for the following Saturday night. I definitely looked forward to that and everything else good that would now come our way.

They never asked where I saw their ad and I never brought it up. It was being what it was meant to be. Later rather than sooner is all.

12