The Saga of the Whore Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers

Andrew licked his lips again. "She would be willing to show me?" he asked nervously, seemingly not believing his luck.

Doug turned to me. "You wouldn't mind letting Andrew have a look at your body, would you, darling? He is a very good client of mine." I felt myself getting hot at the prospect of having to expose myself to Andrew. I looked at Doug, pretending to be a little shocked. "You want me to take my wrap off in front of him? But I've got nothing on under it."

Doug smiled. "I'm sure Andrew won't mind," he said with a grin.

Andrew was now watching me. I could see the look of expectancy in his eyes. I reached down and pulled open the tie of my wrap, and it fell apart exposing my nakedness. I could see beads of perspiration breaking out on Andrew's forehead. He wiped it again with the large handkerchief he was still holding.

Doug reached over and eased the wrap off my shoulders. It fell down onto the sofa behind me. Andrew gasped, as I was totally exposed to him. "She's beautiful," he said in an awed voice.

It was exciting sitting there naked, exposing myself like that to this old guy. I felt a little sorry for him. I felt Doug's hand on my knee easing my legs apart. He wanted Andrew to be able to see everything.

"Don't you think she's a very attractive woman?" Doug asked. Andrew nodded not taking his eyes off me. Doug proceeded to run his hand up my inner thighs until he was lightly touching my pussy lips. "She really has a cunt to die for," he said, and began rubbing his finger up and down the cleft. I lay back on the sofa and opened my legs even wider as Doug began to do exciting things to me.

I groaned as he began finger fucking me, his fingers sliding quickly in and out of my wet orifice. I clutched on to my breasts as I felt myself about to come. I pulled on my nipples as an orgasm wracked my body. I could feel my juices flooding over Doug's fingers as he continued to work on me. I love foreplay, but I have never orgasmed so many times as I did that afternoon on Doug's sofa.

I think Andrew enjoyed himself. I certainly did. I walked with him to the doorway. I hadn't bothered to put anything on as there seemed no point. Andrew took my hand and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for making an old man very happy," he said. I smiled. He looked longingly at my naked body as he was about to leave. "I wish I were 30 years younger," he said, with a slight smile.

I took his hand and pressed it against my breast. "Come visit us again soon," I said. He smiled. "I will, yes, I will!" and then he was gone.

Back in the lounge Doug looked at me. "You did a great job, Laura. Andrew left a very happy guy. That's how I like all my clients to leave." I smiled at him. "If they're all as easy as that I'm going to enjoy the work."

Doug shook his head. "Sorry, babe, I'm afraid that was an easy one to get you started. You may have to work harder with some of the others." He grinned, looking at me standing there naked. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I smiled. "I think so, but maybe there's something you could do for me?" He looked puzzled. "Anything, you only have to ask." I smiled at him again and rubbed my fingers lightly over my pussy. "You can take me to bed and give me a good fucking. I'm randy as hell after that little display."

He smiled and took my hand. "I thought you'd never ask," he said, propelling me towards the bedroom.

Doug was good in bed, and he well and truly satisfied my needs. We showered together and afterwards he dropped me off at home. "There's nothing tomorrow," he said, "but there is a job I think you might like on Thursday. I'll let you have the details."

I stayed in my room that night. I didn't fancy meeting up with Joe and I didn't get up the following day until he had left for work. A special messenger arrived with a package for me, and on opening it, I found it was the instructions for Thursday.

I was a little surprised to find that he had three clients for me, not one, as I expected. It was a Mr. Yamamoto and two colleagues. I was again to use the same apartment I had been to before, and told the key would be left with the doorman. It just said dress attractively and I would be picked up at 6 p.m.. There were no other instructions apart from a note to say that the client would inform me what was required.

On Thursday I got up late. I had worked it out that if I had three guys to deal with, I needed some rest before hand. I spent the afternoon preparing myself, taking a leisurely bath. Then I spent time on my make up and hair but I was still ready well before the car called for me.

The driver nodded as I got in the car. It was the same one who had driven me last time. He was a well built, good looking black guy. Before I got out he asked me if I had my alarm. I took it out of my bag and showed it to him. He smiled. "Keep it on hand," he said. "I will be down stairs if you need me."

I thanked him and walked into the reception. Ken, the doorman, smiled. "It's Laura again, isn't it? I nodded. He passed me a key. "I will give you a call when your clients arrive," he said.

I made my way up to the apartment. It looked freshly cleaned. They certainly looked after the place, I thought to myself, as I selected a bottle of wine from the cooler, and opening it, I poured myself a large glass. I checked the CD player. It was full of disk's. I pressed the play button and soft music flooded the room from hidden speakers. I was feeling a little nervous now that I was here alone wondering what the evening had in store for me.

I was relaxing on the sofa when the phone rang. It was the doorman. "It's Ken here," he said. "Your clients have arrived. I'm sending them up." I waited by the door and as soon as the bell rang, I opened the door. Three oriental guys in dark suits stood there. When they saw me their faces broke out in beaming smiles.

"Miss Laura?" one of them said, holding out his hand. I nodded and took his hand. He shook it briskly, the others followed suit. I showed them into the apartment and offered to take their coats. They politely refused my offer. I then offered them drinks and this time they accepted. I passed the drinks around and they chatted between themselves, in a language I did not understand; Japanese, I guessed. They all kept looking at me and smiling so I guessed there was something about me they liked.

"I'm Laura. What are your names?" I asked.

They looked at each other. Then the guy who I presumed was Mr. Yamamoto smiled. "This is Yin," he said, indicating the guy beside him. Yin smiled and nodded. "And this is Santee." The other guy smiled. "My name is Toto. We all work for the same electronics company in Japan."

I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with the situation. There seemed to be a language barrier. I was not sure if the other two, Yin and Santee, spoke any English, but then again the language of sex was universal so I guessed we would communicate in some way.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked. Toto spoke to the other two and they all nodded. Toto turned to me. "You can undress yourself for us," he said.

I smiled to myself. Well, now we were getting somewhere. "Do you want me to undress here?" I asked, "or shall I go away." I pointed to the bedroom.

He grinned. "Here, please, we will watch."

I took a drink of my wine and stood up. I was wearing a short black cocktail dress with slim shoulder straps. I slid the straps off my shoulders and reached behind and pulled down the zip. The dress fell away from me and I was left in just my strapless bra and black lacy shorts. The three of them looked me up and down and nodded their approval. The bra was the next to go and they seemed delighted to see my breasts displayed before them. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered that Japanese girls weren't too well endowed in the boob department.

I hooked my fingers in my shorts and eased them over my hips. They nodded their approval when my well trimmed pussy was at last revealed to them. The shorts dropped around my feet and I stepped out of them, standing naked before them in nothing but my hold ups and shoes.

"You are very attractive lady," Toto said. "My friends think so, too. We all want to fuck you."

I had to smile. It sounded so strange, him saying it like that.

I was now getting excited about the deal. I had only once been involved in a threesome before and that had been very satisfying, so a foursome was certainly looking good. "Do you want to do it here or go into the bedroom?" I asked.

"I think we go into bedroom, more comfortable," Toto replied. I nodded, and led the way into the bedroom. I climbed up onto the bed and lay down on my back, raised my knees, and parted my legs.

Toto looked at my exposed pussy and said something to his friends. They all grinned. It would be interesting to know what they were saying about me, I thought to myself. I watched as they all started undressing, folding their clothes neatly in three piles.

Although they were all on the small side, they had good strong bodies, well muscled. They obviously worked out. By the time they joined me on the bed all three of them had fair erections. Toto positioned himself between my legs. He eased two fingers into my pussy and nodded excitedly when his saw they were wet. With the other two watching he was the first to enter me, thrusting hard into my body, then immediately starting up a rhythm, ramming himself in and out of my willing body. As Toto enthusiastically pumped into me, I began to feel the other two exploring my body. They seemed fascinated by the firm mounds of my breasts and caressed them tenderly, squeezing gently onto my hard nipples.

Toto was good at his job and he soon had me urging him to fuck me harder. He obliged and at last we both came with a rush. He thanked me as he removed himself and his place was quickly taken by Yin. As Toto lay by my side recovering, he nuzzled up to me and started sucking on my breast. It was a wonderful sensation with one of them screwing me while the other two did wonderful things to my body. When Yin had erupted into me filling me to overflowing with his juices, it was Santee's turn.

As Santee thrust himself into me with an energy matching the others, I managed to get Toto's and Yin's cocks in my hand. I began stroking them back to life. It was worth the effort because when Santee had quickly satisfied his lust, Toto was ready and wanting his turn for seconds. They all managed to take me a second time before I called for a break. Then they used the in suite bathroom while I had a shower in the guest shower room.

When I returned to the lounge wearing a silk wrap (there always seemed to be one hanging on the door), the three of them, dressed in just their shorts, joined me. I made them drinks and found that Doug had laid in some food for us all, which they devoured hungrily.

After we had refreshed ourselves, Toto told me to undress again and asked me to give them all head. I slipped off the wrap and got down on my knees in front of Toto. I saw the others watching with interest as I eased his erection out of his shorts. I ran my hand along its length a couple of times and than slipped it into my mouth. Toto gasped as I began to work on him with my lips and tongue. I loved this job, and I soon had him crying out as he came shooting his juices up against the back of my throat. I swallowed them down and enjoyed the feeling of the warm sticky substance sliding down my throat.

I then serviced the other two, much to their delight, and allowed them also to come in my mouth. This was something they all seemed to enjoy very much. They thanked me for the pleasure I had given them. We took another break and I was glad to get a drink. I didn't really mind it but I was glad to get the taste of cum out of my throat.

It was getting late and I was beginning to feel slightly worn. I saw Toto glance at his watch. He spoke to the others. "Can you take us all one more time before we go?" he asked.

I nodded. "I'm here for your pleasure," I said smiling. This time he wanted to try doggie style. I knelt on the carpet as he positioned himself behind me. Then he was sliding into me. I was surprised he still had the capabilities.

This was the third time that night he had taken me. And he still felt hard enough to take me again. It took him longer this time. He gripped onto my hips and thrust into me. I could feel my breasts swinging with every thrust. I squeezed him tightly with my vaginal muscles and he cried out. When at last he came, he collapsed, sweating, across my back. He thanked me again and again.

Yin tried to take me but he could not get himself hard enough to enter me. Santee did not attempt it. I dragged myself up onto the sofa and collapsed. My whole body ached and my pussy was feeling extremely worn. Well, it had taken cocks seven times this evening, well, seven and a half times if you count Yin's failed attempt.

They all went into the bedroom to clean up and when they returned, all dressed in their business suits, I was still lying sprawled across the sofa naked. I managed to get to my feet and they thanked me for a wonderful evening. "We will all remember fuck with attractive English Laura," Toto said with a grin. He spoke to the other two in Japanese and they all smiled and nodded.

When they had gone I made my way to the shower and stood there with the water pouring down on me, recovering from my ordeal. Sexually, I was well and truly satisfied. I had taken more cock in one night than I had received in a month from Joe. Was this going to be the norm or would there be other, more exciting pleasures, in store for me?

Doug rang me the following morning and thanked me for entertaining the Japanese trio. Apparently they had been more than happy with the service they had received from me. "I guess you might be feeling a little worn today." I smiled and ran my hand over my still tender pussy. "Well, you can rest up for a couple of days. I have nothing for you until Monday." He asked me how things were with Joe. I told him that I was trying to keep out of his way. "Look," he said, "if you have any problems, just give me a call. I think from what I have seen we are going to be working together for a while. If you want to move out, I can get you a place. I'll sort Joe out. He'll still get his money." I thanked him and said I would call him if I needed him.

The few days rest did me good and by Sunday I was feeling as good as new. The package about the Monday arrangements arrived along with a large box. I took them up to my room where I read the instructions. I was to attend a small private evening organized by a local business man who was entertaining a group of work colleagues. A note from Doug told me to expect anything and if things got out of hand, not to hesitate to call for help. In the section about dress it was stated that the organizer had supplied the clothes to be worn. I opened the large box and drew out a dress. As I held it up, it seemed a little flimsy. The only other thing in the box was a small pink bag. I opened it to find it contained a brief black G-string.

Curious about the outfit, I slipped out of my clothes and pulled the dress on. It fit me perfectly, but when I looked at myself in the mirror, I gasped. The dress was so transparent that every detail of my body was displayed through it. I know I get a kick out of displaying myself, but how could I actually wear something like this in public? I slipped it off and replaced it in the box. I was going to have to build up my nerve before I put that on again. Doug rang me to ask if I were feeling okay. I told him I was fine, now. "Did you get the package alright?" I told him that I had. "Did you like the outfit?" he asked.

I smiled to myself. "There wasn't much of it to like," I said.

I could tell he was grinning. "I hope I'm going to get a chance of seeing you in it." I smiled.

"I might like that," I said. "How about coming around to pick me up tomorrow?"

There was silence on the line for a moment. "Might think about that," he said.

On Monday I had made an appointment to have my hair done. Doug had made an arrangement for me at a hairdresser he had contacts with. I had the full treatment: a hairdo, a massage, and a waxing, and I was feeling great when I made my way home. I had to be at the hotel by 6 p.m., and guessing that Doug would probably come around, I got myself ready early. I took a couple of large drinks as I got ready. I knew I would need it to have the nerve to go out and meet up with strangers in that dress.

It was just after 5 o'clock when the door bell rang. I looked at myself in the mirror as I went to the door. The dress was concealing very little. My breasts with their large dark areolas and prominent nipples were on open display and only the addition of the brief g-string protected my modesty.

I opened the door slightly to see who was there. Luckily, it was Doug. I opened the door and he got his first look at the dress. "Fuck me," he said in an awed voice, "you look stunning." I smiled and invited him in. "You're ready to go then?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, I'll drop you off at the hotel, but I'm picking you up later, if that's okay by you."

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. "I'd like that," I said.

He smiled and rubbed his hand over my breast. "Save some of this for me," he said. I smiled and nodded.

I slipped a light coat over the dress and followed him out to the car. The driver got out and opened the door for us. We settled in the back and Doug put his arm around my shoulders. "You should be alright tonight," he said. "Things might get a bit raunchy, but I'm sure you will handle it. I've done things for this guy before and the other girls have never complained about any problems." We pulled up in front of the hotel and Doug pushed the door open for me. "Have a good night," he said, "but not too good." He smiled as I stepped out.

At reception the girl called a porter who escorted me up to a private room. He knocked on the door and it was opened by a guy dressed in an evening suit. He smiled. "Ah, I guess you're Laura?" he asked. I nodded. He thanked the porter and invited me in. There were already four other guys in the room. They all looked in my direction as I came in. They, too, were smartly dressed in evening suits. "This is Laura, the young lady who will be our guest for the evening." They smiled in my direction. "May I take your coat?" the guy who had brought me in asked. I hesitated only momentarily before slipping out of the coat. There was silence in the room. Then two of them put their glasses down and began to clap. The other two joined in. "You have done a wonderful job, Rodger," one of them said. "She's a credit to you."

I stood there as they all eyed me up. It was almost like being naked. The only thing that was concealed was my pussy. The rest of me was on open display. The guys came over and gathered around me, obviously wanting to get a closer look. Rodger pushed them away. "Come on, guys, give the girl some room. You'll all see plenty of her before the nights out." He smiled at me. "How about a glass of Champers, Laura? You look as though you need one." He passed me a glass off a tray on the bar. I took a long drink.

Once I got over the first few minutes, I began to feel better. They seemed a nice bunch of guys. The nervousness began to wear off and I began to feel the excitement of being almost naked in their company. We had to wait for some others to arrive and while we waited, the Champers kept flowing. By the time the rest of the party had arrived, there were ten of them in total and I was beginning to feel quite relaxed.

When everyone was there and had taken a drink, the host asked us to sit down around a large table. I was placed at the head of the table next to Rodger. When we were all seated, waiters suddenly appeared and began serving a meal. I noticed that I got some strange looks from the waiters. I guess they wondered what an almost naked girl was doing with a group of smartly dressed men.

aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers