All Comments on 'The Saga of Trudy and Frank'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
What a good story

I liked how it flowed, and you really caught the wife's insecurities quite well.

I best go look at some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A pleasant story.

An easy read and I too must read more of your contributions.

Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
BRAVO

i FELT A WARM FUZZY THINKING OF THE WONDERFUL THING THAT LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP MEAN TO A MARRIAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
beautiful life

I think it is a beautiful story and envy them there happiness wish i had just a little of there magic in mine.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
An absolutely wonderful story

A look into a great marriage in a stable life. Thank you for the time and effort it took you to write this story. One of the weeks best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Nice

Great little story! Thanks for some normalcy.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

Great story. Wonderful example of the life of a real loving couple--- refreshing change from most of the tales you read. Keep up the goodwork. 60 year old George

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Another of your wonderful romances

You just get better and better. Another great story of true romantic love told with such wonderful pictures for the mind. I have put your name as one I check for everyday as all your stories make me remember how great a true shared love is. Not much I can say but Thank you so much.

With the highest of regards

Peggytwitty

TLeeTLeeabout 18 years ago
Thank you for this loving marriage

This is the way a loving wife and husband treat each other. Most stories in this category have nothing to do with loving couples. This one does. Trudy and Frank love each other and have honored their wedding vows. The love between these two is what true love is all about. I trust that your pen will write more adventures about loving couples like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ditto With Multiple KUDO's

I was impressed with your depth of settings and characters plus the 2 stories within.

Very sound work with a personal warm touch.

Thanks Author - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very nicely done

A true loving wife in every sense of the word and well written to boot. This was a pleasure to read.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
enjoyable and...

well written...look forward to reading on. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another example

AutumnWriter of your exquisite writing. Well constructed, well told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
A gem of a story !!!

A very enjoyable read, AutumnWriter. Most of the tales in this category have nothing to do with loving couples, but this one really does. With Frank and Trudy loving each other in the ways loving wives and husbands should. No forgetting of their Wedding Vows for this splendid couple! I hope that you will continue to teach us what true love is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
At Last

At last...a real love story...some guys really do love their wives and vice versa. Keep it up man...I like your stories a lot.....

saw_man1saw_man1almost 18 years ago
That was wonderful

That was a wonderful glimpse into a loving couple who seemed to come to life on the page.

MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
beautiful

you did a fantastic job of showing a truly loving couple without becoming maudlin or over the top! sigh, it was great.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Exquisite

A true loving wife and her equally loving husband. Wonderful story, thank you.

duddle146duddle146almost 17 years ago
Beautiful!

What a loving story, and so very well told. Once started, it holds the readers interest, and tugs at the heartstrings. A lovely read. Top Notch!

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
A Very Moving Story

That was A very moving story and i love the way you cut out the party scene where usually there is a scene where the Boss man would put the moves on the other guys wife this is refreshing to see that you did it right by skipping it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I read your newest stories last night This morning I enjoyed the tie to the other stories and hope to be able to read your future stories I am pleased I found your work and will look for you future efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lovely story

of love between two people. Excellent. Keep writing. Refreshing after so many other stories on Literotica.

G.Belgium

Magnus_St0rmMagnus_St0rmover 16 years ago
A little plain

While you write inarguably well, I'm not sure Literotica is the correct forum for Frank and Trudy.

By the time they got home, I was ready for a nap. The energy just wasn't there. Trudy's constant self-doubt is such a drag on the story for me that I had trouble finishing it.

I'm not a fan of the ubiquitous oversexed stories I wade through on most of Literotica's pages, but I DO like a little bit of a tease--some sexual tension.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Superb

AutumnWriter I found this story invigorating and breath taking

and Superb Frank and Trudy was different than the other characters in the story the other wifes should takr lessons from Trudy in being a good wife.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Superbly Well Written

IT was so well written and it spoke of Frank and Trudy` Love for each other.

Bravo Autumn Writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lovely

Very touching and wonderful to read.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Positive emotions generate other positive feelings.

Enjoyed the way you built up the feelings between the pair. It's a pleasure to come across a real loving wife story rather than the negative and crude that populate the genre here. Eroticism can build on good relationships and you've done a good job in this little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I envy you your talent!

With all due respect to the stories which feature a skeletal plot, leaving maximum room for the steamy/stolen/unfaithful/illegal sex scenes. I say again: No offense meant; I'm obviously a reader. However, your story dealt with two real married people who had positives and negatives in their life. They chose to concentrate on the positives, neatly sneaking in support for each other when negatives reared their ugly heads. Hooray for Trudy and Frank - long may they enjoy each other fully. And, of course, my most heartfelt kudos to AutumnWriter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's quite nice but

'married couple are still in love and enjoy sex', isn't really much of a story. Sorry.

sparknclasssparknclassover 11 years ago
Nice

I love romance stories. And I love the good guys winning. And I enjoyed your story immensely.

There only spot that broke the rhythm for me was their little discussion in the car. I am sure that Trudy has had these negative thoughts all her life. And I am sure that Frank has, in their long marriage, has told her many times that she is beautiful and wonderful and the love of his life. There is no reason that saying it one more time would erase all her issues with self image for the rest of her life.

So, that one little "yeah, right" moment, popped me out of the story for a moment.

Other than that, beautifully done. Thank you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very high quality love story. Thanks.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I love it

When I find a story about a husband and wife who really are loving.

5*

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
wow a loving couple

wrong place, it should be in the hall of fame. Loving couples compared to stupid whore, a good story any day.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THIS IS NOT A SAGE

its a love story the way life used to be, TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nicely done Romantic Story

The couple is truly a loving one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect category

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Put it in romance.

wrong cat - where's the slut?

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago

Don't know if this is truly a saga - there doesn't seem to be any conflict. A very pretty portrait, however.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
A beam of sunlight

in this usually dark and stormy place. Thank you.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 6 years ago
So Nice

Well written, and a reminder that real love and fidelity are precious.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago

Nothing wrong with that at all.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 5 years ago

We need more feel good tales like this one. No cheating wife/husband, no divorce proceedings, just a warm fuzzy story. I will give is a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

Sweet, well done! 5

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Been a while ...

...since I last read this. One of my favorites. Thanks again

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading again

This is a really good story, all deserving of its scores.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful.

I was waiting for the slut and you get a real loving wife.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No other score possible than a 5. Truly lovely story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous