All Comments on 'The Sailor's Wife'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Reality of Loneliness

Navy wives have all sorts of organizations to help each other through the long cruises. Even so, this is a common story that usually has a bad ending. The younger wives who haven't really grown up and didn't yet get the chance to develop strong loving bonds with their mates succumb most often. The sadness inherent here eliminates any eroticism.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 10 years ago
I ENJOYED BOTH THE STORY AND THE REVIEW

Story is neither common nor unique. Military wives of that era and even unto today are hit on relentlessly. There are bastards from recently returned ships casting off the lines to an out going vessel and making casual conversation in hopes of setting up a future score.

I would have preferred the review information and the wife's story be molded into a single unit. Not easy but, in my opinion, this makes for a better read. Loved the pussy hair. Holds true to the era and I have long preferred this grooming standard to that baby smooth virgin look.

Both of your characters ring true. Story is coming from a known event or relationship and this may prove to be your real undoing. If wife didn't get truly freaky you may find lower scores ahead from anxious readers. Changing things actual occurrences to create a product for the more filth friendly among your readership may not work for you, the author.

Tough choices. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story

foreplay is the key.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TBC

Great so far. When do you plan on continuing? Look forward to the sailors return, the reunion and what it brings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES