The Sales Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would suggest that you ejaculate on my tummy Mr. Dave. Would that be to your liking?."

"Absolutely baby."

Molly got back on the desk and spread her legs. Dave entered her opening quickly.

"Our demo works best when the client is being soft slow and gentle" Adelaide said from the corner.

Dave complied. He entered, stroked, and exited. Again again and again. He felt Molly tightened. She was coming again. He was true to his word slowly in, slowly out. Molly moaned and tightened even more. A few more strokes and Molly orgasmed. As she wrapped her legs around Dave he felt himself reaching climax. He removed his hardness and spilled his seed on Molly's belly.

Adelaide helped Molly get cleaned up and dressed.

"I hope you liked our service Mr. Dave. Our clients report 100% sales increase with our product. It is patented and trademarked." Adelaide said. "You have our card. Call us again if you want the full product line. And here is a complementary gift for the lover of your life." She handed him a small box and they went to the door.

The door closed. They were gone.

Dave opened the box. In side the box wrapped in fancy cellophane paper was a pair of red panties. Dave smiled. He would be seeing lots more of "ADEL-MOL LTD."

The End

12