Jasmine Goes On Her 1st Sales Call

Story Info
Jasmine seductively convinces a client not to leave.
750 words
4.24
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers

Scott was having second thoughts about his giving Jasmine the major account executive role. Actually they weren't so much his, as they were the rest of the offices's.

The senior reps were upset and were very vocal about it, and they were in his office complaining.

"Scott, she's an assistant, not even an account rep; what were you thinking?" they asked.

Scott explained that he thought she could handle it, but they weren't willing to give her the chance.

"What do you want me to do?" he finally asked. "I can't fire her or demote her in her first week. Let's just let it play out."

One of them had an evil grin and said, "You know, you're right," and as the other reps began to oppose he continued, "Let's see how it plays out. Send her to see Dewey."

"Dewey was a great account but he just severed all ties, he won't even take our calls," Scott said, everyone else nodded as they knew this. Dewey was in his late 40's, had just gone through a brutal divorce, and he was cutting all expenses at his company to try to make up what his divorce was costing him.

"Exactly," the rep replied, "Tell her to call or go see Dewey; she'll fail miserably, then you can convince her to move into a learning role and one of us can take over the accounts that matter."

All thought this would work beautifully.

Jasmine was aware of the situation with Dewey's account, not because anyone bothered to tell her but because she had processed the changes and cancellations when she had been the sales assistant. She assumed exactly what the guys were doing, but she knew she could handle it.

Rather than call or e-mail, she facetimed Dewey; he'd always been sweet to her and wanted to play off of that face to face.

He accepted the call, "Hi Jasmine, how's it going?"

Friendly, she thought. "Not great, I'm sorry to say, I've got a few forms that need your signature to cancel everything out, and I'm catching hell for not having it done. Can I come see you and get this done?"

"Absolutely, anytime, Jasmine," he answered.

"I'll drive up tomorrow and stop by," she said, and he agreed.

The next day she checked into a nearby Hilton around 3:00 but rather than stop by, took a luxurious bath, used lotion on her legs, and in general pampered herself. She dressed in a tasteful but sexy top and skirt and around 4:30 she texted Dewey that she had been in traffic and invited him to the Hilton for dinner. He accepted and could meet in the hotel restaurant at 6:30.

She called the restaurant and asked the hostess to give him message to come to her room as they didn't have any reservations. The hostess knew it was a lie but thought it was cute and agreed.

Dewey knocked on her door promptly at 6:30 and a stunning Jasmine answered, explaining that room service was on the way.

As Dewey nodded, Jasmine took his hand, "I'm sorry but I've been a little naughty. There aren't any forms to sign."

"Then why?" he began.

"I heard you were divorced now and wanted to make my move, so to speak," she explained seductively.

"What, really?" he was confused.

Jasmine came closer and kissed him. First softly, then more, letting her tongue glide along his lips.

During the kiss she had let her blouse come lose so when he next saw her, it was her white lace bra and toned abs that he noticed.

She pulled him to her and eased herself onto the bed with him on top.

While kissing and allowing his hands to move all over her chest and top, she spoke softly, "I had hoped I could come up here, say monthly, to take your orders, and we could meet like this and have fun. But since you dropped us, I guess not."

She now had him free of his pants and was gently but firmly flexing and stroking his full erection.

"Oh my God," he said, "You're a dream."

"Dewey, you can make this happen, just agree to come back to us, baby," she whispered between kisses.

"Yes, yes, of course," he nearly shouted as she slid him in.

Word spread through the office quickly that Dewey's account was back on the board at higher billings than it ever had been, and Scott became a believer in Jasmine.

msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers